PDA

View Full Version : Pets for Coins

PookieBear50
09-24-15, 01:45 AM
Would you PLEASE make at least one pet of each animal type available for coins? I'm not talking about the special pets that can be won as prizes for events like the Teacup Pig or the Blue-Ribbon Pig. I'm talking about cats, rabbits, and chinchillas. You already have one dog available for purchase with coins (Black Corgi), and one pony as well (Piebald Pony). You DID have one cat available, the Prussian Blue Cat, but that has been off the market for a long time now, and none of the Chinchillas or Rabbits have ever been available for purchase with coins.

So, PLEASE make at least one more cat, one rabbit, and one chinchilla available for purchase by coins. Bring back the Prussian Blue (but please don't price it too high) and maybe introduce a new rabbit and chinchilla for early levels to be able to purchase...as a way of maybe encouraging further interest in the other available pets for gems.

raissawinda
11-06-15, 09:56 AM
Would you PLEASE make at least one pet of each animal type available for coins? I'm not talking about the special pets that can be won as prizes for events like the Teacup Pig or the Blue-Ribbon Pig. I'm talking about cats, rabbits, and chinchillas. You already have one dog available for purchase with coins (Black Corgi), and one pony as well (Piebald Pony). You DID have one cat available, the Prussian Blue Cat, but that has been off the market for a long time now, and none of the Chinchillas or Rabbits have ever been available for purchase with coins.

So, PLEASE make at least one more cat, one rabbit, and one chinchilla available for purchase by coins. Bring back the Prussian Blue (but please don't price it too high) and maybe introduce a new rabbit and chinchilla for early levels to be able to purchase...as a way of maybe encouraging further interest in the other available pets for gems.

i do agree with you PookieBear50. i helped my boyfriend a lot at the first levels he played. i always emptied his slots everyday so that he could save up coins faster to level up (since i was at level 35+ that time, it was pretty easy for me) and i also helped him to play the promoted games to reach certain levels so that he could earn gems (besides helped myself out to play my promoted games too) all i did was only to get him a pet so soon which was a tabby cat. he moaned why can't we just buy pets with coins? because the only reason he wanted to play FS2 is the pets (i have 16 pets on my farm at my level now). he is at level 24 now, he plays and decorates his farm beautifully and he prepares spaces for pets he could not afford to buy... :(
if the pets are purchasable (with coins and in reasonable prices of course) more new players at lower level will be more motivated to play. *wink*

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE Stormie team, me and boyfriend are longing for coins pets in reasonable prices.... any pet... if you can make it for all type of pets, we will be so thankful... :o

edit: my boyfriend is on android, too bad most events with pets as grand prize are for ios players...

PookieBear50
11-06-15, 04:54 PM
i do agree with you PookieBear50. i helped my boyfriend a lot at the first levels he played. i always emptied his slots everyday so that he could save up coins faster to level up (since i was at level 35+ that time, it was pretty easy for me) and i also helped him to play the promoted games to reach certain levels so that he could earn gems (besides helped myself out to play my promoted games too) all i did was only to get him a pet so soon which was a tabby cat. he moaned why can't we just buy pets with coins? because the only reason he wanted to play FS2 is the pets (i have 16 pets on my farm at my level now). he is at level 24 now, he plays and decorates his farm beautifully and he prepares spaces for pets he could not afford to buy... :(
if the pets are purchasable (with coins and in reasonable prices of course) more new players at lower level will be more motivated to play. *wink*

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE Stormie team, me and boyfriend are longing for coins pets in reasonable prices.... any pet... if you can make it for all type of pets, we will be so thankful... :o

edit: my boyfriend is on android, too bad most events with pets as grand prize are for ios players...

The only other pets available with coins right now (I think) are the Dark Corgi and the Piebald Pony. But that's on iOS, not Android, so your boyfriend might not have access to them. And really, I think it's fairly reasonable to ask that at least one of each pet be regularly available for coins. I have my Bow-Tie Bunny from the Easter event, though I wouldn't mind another rabbit (a lop-eared rabbit, I think) to buy with coins, and at least one chinchilla. And one cat as well, since the Prussian Blue is no longer available.

raissawinda
11-07-15, 09:40 AM
The only other pets available with coins right now (I think) are the Dark Corgi and the Piebald Pony. But that's on iOS, not Android, so your boyfriend might not have access to them. And really, I think it's fairly reasonable to ask that at least one of each pet be regularly available for coins. I have my Bow-Tie Bunny from the Easter event, though I wouldn't mind another rabbit (a lop-eared rabbit, I think) to buy with coins, and at least one chinchilla. And one cat as well, since the Prussian Blue is no longer available.

and to add, android players can never see items featured on ios. every time my boyfriend visits me, he can't see that i have 16+ pets and some cool decorations. he told me my farm looks empty i should add more items there but when he saw my game thru my idevice he yelled why couldn't he see all those beautiful things on my farm.... :( so yeah, that's too bad... i wish TL to attain many more success and bring those special pets :) pretty please

Rynetory2
11-07-15, 09:56 AM

I think the tree house is circulating some older items, I am not sure if the previous rabbits will be back but I hope you see them in it. I love my rabbits I got from the tree house. :)

PookieBear50
11-07-15, 01:56 PM
I think the tree house is circulating some older items, I am not sure if the previous rabbits will be back but I hope you see them in it. I love my rabbits I got from the tree house. :)

That presumes that I have enough gems to buy enough darts to win the pets. I admit, I am watching for the pets to appear in the tree house, but the only time I'm willing to use the gems, in that case, would be if my first three free darts win the displayed prizes. Otherwise, I hold onto my gems and wait for the next pet to come up and try my luck again.