PDA

View Full Version : Can you play on the same account on BOTH iOS and Android devices?

luincristiel
09-23-15, 09:50 PM
I currently play BS on my Andriod phone and have been thinking about playing it on iPad when I am at home. However I would hate to switch from the two every day (from iPad to phone before I go to work and back to the iPad when I'm back home).

So three questions:

(1) Can I have my account on both devices (no switching between the two)?

(2) If so what will happen to the system-specific features (e.g. will a gem dispenser I buy on the iPad disappear when I play on the Andriod phone)?

(3) What would happen to the goals for downloading a game/ watch videos - will I get goals for both systems or will I get none?

I know the answer may be in a few threads but I just can't place all of that together... If a mod (or anyone playing using both devices) will respond it will be really helpful.

Thanks in advance! :)

PepperWoo
09-24-15, 01:40 AM
1) Yes you can, just don't open the game on both devices simultaneously cause you may have sync error.

2) Because the gem dispenser is currently iOS only, you won't be able to see it at all on your Android phone but don't worry, it'll still be there when you open your game on iOS. The time won't reset or anything. And since you can't see it on Android, be careful not to place something over that space you placed the dispenser to avoid problems.

3) The goals to play/download a certain game in exchange for gems are os-specific. You will still get them, but the goals will stay on the os where you got them. Like, if you get a goal to install a new version on Android, you won't see that same popup on iOS. Though of course once you get the gems on Android, the server will sync your game progress and the gems will still show up on iOS. Likewise with the ability to watch ads for gems on iOS - you'll only be able to watch them on iOS but the gems you earned will still be carried over.

Bakerling
09-24-15, 12:01 PM
1) Yes you can, just don't open the game on both devices simultaneously cause you may have sync error.

2) Because the gem dispenser is currently iOS only, you won't be able to see it at all on your Android phone but don't worry, it'll still be there when you open your game on iOS. The time won't reset or anything. And since you can't see it on Android, be careful not to place something over that space you placed the dispenser to avoid problems.

3) The goals to play/download a certain game in exchange for gems are os-specific. You will still get them, but the goals will stay on the os where you got them. Like, if you get a goal to install a new version on Android, you won't see that same popup on iOS. Though of course once you get the gems on Android, the server will sync your game progress and the gems will still show up on iOS. Likewise with the ability to watch ads for gems on iOS - you'll only be able to watch them on iOS but the gems you earned will still be carried over.

Yes absolutely correct. Add For 3) Some players have the ability to watch ads for gems on iOS and some players have the ability to watch ads to speed up cooking process. Some players don't have any of the above watch ads. But the gems you earned can carry forward. No worry.:)

luincristiel
09-26-15, 03:40 AM
Thanks guys - how do I log into my account in iPad?