PDA

View Full Version : Get rid of market place trades

nessa005
09-22-15, 08:25 PM
Please, could you stop with the market place trades. Who on earth would give 25 of anything,milk, eggs corn etc to get 3 coal.
Ludicrous !

carove
09-22-15, 08:44 PM
I agree waste of resources for minimal rewards. I don't bother with them

anurulz
09-22-15, 11:56 PM
Once in a while, we get energy rewards for minimum resources tho..otherwise its useless

robotparade
09-23-15, 07:40 AM
I do the energy trades - I can always use 10 energy. The other trades I just ignore. I assume *someone* must be doing them, if they are still around? But I agree - other than energy, they are stupid. Who needs 4 fur??? Do the people who write these trades even play the game???

riverly
09-24-15, 09:35 AM
I agree. Get rid of them.

infinitelove19
09-24-15, 09:47 AM
I do the energy trades - I can always use 10 energy. The other trades I just ignore. I assume *someone* must be doing them, if they are still around? But I agree - other than energy, they are stupid. Who needs 4 fur??? Do the people who write these trades even play the game???

Totally agree!
Perhaps a daily trade for gems, not requiring huge amounts of stuff we actually use woukd be better suited.

ndtrance
09-24-15, 09:54 AM
I guess I never pay attention to the rewards. I do it for the tickets. Whatever resource I need to get rid of I trade.

katbtodd
09-24-15, 10:12 AM
I guess I never pay attention to the rewards. I do it for the tickets. Whatever resource I need to get rid of I trade.

They are talking about market trade it's in your quest book not the royal exchange trades

ndtrance
09-24-15, 10:15 AM
They are talking about market trade it's in your quest book not the royal exchange trades

Ahhh thanks for clarifying!

meme1098
09-24-15, 10:33 AM
Nope...haven't done a single one. None are worth the trade off.

midgetsocks
09-24-15, 11:42 AM
The energy trade is great, I'm almost always full of rocks and wood, sometimes water. The rest are a joke unless you're desperate for the items, maybe some people are.

LocalNews
09-24-15, 12:37 PM
I could see doing them if you completed a certain number of them that would would get a trade ticket for land or maybe for gems. Why waste 70 to 80 items that you used one energy for each item to get so you get 10 extra energy. now for 100 energy it would be worth it.

midgetsocks
09-24-15, 01:44 PM
^Because I don't use energy to get rocks or wood or water. I use it to get sap, living wood, silver, jewels, coal, mermaid scales, fish, etc. Rocks, wood, and water are the excess of such.

danzplace
09-30-15, 06:14 PM

Can you get tickets with the daily trade? I didn't. Should I have?

SpiritWind00
09-30-15, 06:32 PM
Can you get tickets with the daily trade? I didn't. Should I have?

You can only get trade tickets from trades in the Royal Exchange, not from daily trades. :)

danzplace
10-11-15, 06:03 AM
Thanks SW!

riverly
10-14-15, 07:25 AM
I wish we could all vote on this. I vote to get rid of the daily trade. I'm talking about the trade in the quest book.

SpuriousNotion
10-14-15, 07:37 AM
I have no use for the daily market trade myself and prefer it not be in my quest book. I liked the times my quest book would completely disappear after completing all quests. That being said, I am sure there are some who like it for the occasional trade of unused resources. I just wish it were set up a little differently for those who do want it.

twinkletoes12348
10-14-15, 01:32 PM
I used to do the trades for energy, but I haven't had one of those in over a week. I guess they changed it.

BahSunFarms
10-14-15, 01:46 PM
I just wish the prize was better. I'd love to do a daily trade for a wisp lantern or living wood, but they want us to empty our inventory for wheat, coal or fur? Ugh.