PDA

View Full Version : Faerie Bulb

redpenny
09-22-15, 07:45 PM
From reading the new goal I see that I should have gotten the Faerie Bulb at level 5. The only goal I remember skipping was the one for the Barracks because back then I only installed CS to get the free gems for another game and the barracks are 360 gems :rolleyes:.

I'm now on level 25, almost (like in an hour) to 26 and would like to know if it's still possible to get it.

I have Ivy, Old Thomas, the Exchange, go on quests (only three available to me), etc. I have the tablet but have not expanded to the garden, Thurston (Howell III?) :D or the trolls.

Does anyone have advice for me?

Thanks!

SpiritWind00
09-22-15, 07:50 PM
No, the Faerie Bulb is the latest main storyline :) The posts you have read in the main thread are about the level of the Faerie Bulb - which for part 1 is you can upgrade it to Level 5. It's not about your game level. Hope that helps clarify that for you redpenny. :)

redpenny
09-22-15, 08:43 PM
You are so sweet SpiritWind! First with the testimonials now answering my questions so quickly.

But...I'm still confused. Do I need to do something to trigger this goal?

My latest goal is "Dark Knight". I still haven't completed "Find the Magic Garden", "Royal Proof", A Mysterious Sneeze", "A Mysterious Song" or "Party Planning".

Besides the trigger question, which would you do next? I read somewhere in the forum to not do the garden until you had as many trade tickets as possible. I'm at 45 right now. I need 50 for "Royal Proof". I used 10 or so before I realized that I shouldn't...

88silver
09-23-15, 06:30 AM
You won't get the faerie bulb goal for a long time as it's much further in the story line. I think I was level 48 when I had completed all the goals required to get it.

redpenny
09-23-15, 11:40 AM
That's a relief! I was afraid I had skipped something I shouldn't have...

Thanks again :)