PDA

View Full Version : Halloween

labsandboxers
09-22-15, 04:35 PM
I hope they plan a Halloween event this year. But with real prizes not just more decorations that I will just put into storage

roguebee
09-22-15, 05:52 PM
They did have the cauldron last year. I've been collecting from it all year long.

robotparade
09-23-15, 08:34 AM
I also got my Spooky Tree from a Halloween event which I still collect from daily.

Ah, those were the days...events that you had to work hard for, but which had realistic resource demands, and rewarded you with functioning items. Now-a-days for an event you can pay 100 gold nuggets or skip through with 999 gems to earn a decoration that is grossly out of size-proportion with everything else in the game.

dragon2046
09-23-15, 08:58 AM
I love my spooky tree and cauldron. I keep them out all year. So hoping for something awesome but useful and doesn't take months to get. Lol. :)

janddolphins
09-25-15, 06:58 PM
I agree the prizes from last years Halloween event were great! I hope this year will be similar :)

Halloween, Thanksgiving, then Christmas (with always hope for some Hanukkah items), three months in a row, bring it on!

rheina
10-09-15, 06:03 AM
I agree the prizes from last years Halloween event were great! I hope this year will be similar :)

Halloween, Thanksgiving, then Christmas (with always hope for some Hanukkah items), three months in a row, bring it on!

Hope they'll bring back the Haunted Hall!!! It is an awesome item

jbfps116
10-09-15, 11:45 PM
na. you can go for a month and get only coins. looks OK though

mreames
10-10-15, 02:57 AM
Hope they'll bring back the Haunted Hall!!! It is an awesome item
I'd rather they brought back the cauldron although I do like the Haunted Hall, too. Lol

ktorewqas
10-10-15, 11:03 AM
Just hope this orphanage will not end like the haunted hall, only coins? No fun at all