PDA

View Full Version : moving on up....

Rainstorms45
09-22-15, 03:45 PM
OK just made level 25 but still don't have the deli and now they want me to buy a commercial oven .... And sea food shop and expand....All cost so much money....ugh....I need a part time job so I can afford things now...... I feel pressure to get it all but I can't, I'm feeling like I should have enough coins now since its all unlocked but I am just not making enough...any suggestions????

sunshine257
09-23-15, 02:17 AM
I have total empathy for you. I feel this "pressure" as well. I am level 50. I still don't have and don't intend to have for a while the drinks maker or the chateau oven. Didn't open the fruit market until I was level 47/48 and still have fruit to unlock and recipes to learn. And as of yesterday's game update, the chances of me getting the fryer is a loooonnng way off.
Then I remember this is a game. Whilst making the recipes and juggling the ingredients is very satisfying.
I am having more fun trying all the different decorations, wall papers, chairs etc. and visiting my neighbours.
My restaurant set-up is changed on an almost daily basis.
My way of playing this game might be different to others but it is MY restaurant.
When I remember this - all the "pressure" fades away.
Wish it was that simple with real life.
Wishing you happy, fun, enjoyable gaming - your style!