PDA

View Full Version : New dragon Tales for Android?

chic4stylin
09-22-15, 02:22 PM
Just got a notification on the harvest moon version to update my app in order to do the new tales event. Closed the harvest version & opened the original..no tales event. Did anyone else get that notification? My dragon tales 'statue' is also gone now 

Edi(KP)- Update

Elsa;1178250']There's a new upcoming event. It hasn't been released yet. The messaging is asking players to update for the upcoming event so they'll be ready to participate. Seasonal editions currently don't have the feature. :)

stefesmalls
09-22-15, 02:27 PM
I am really not sure how dragon tales works bc I have an android, but while playing the harvest moon edition I got a pop up that said to update to the original version to get dragon tales. I did and in uninstalled harvest moon. Still no dragon tales. And no, it's not on my board. Just says "coming soon" like it always has before. Its not in my quests, there's no little statue or anything in my storage. Nothing on the main screen. I looked everywhere. I can't find it anywhere. Someone please tell me if they are having this issue too? And if someone could please explain where this dragon tales quest thing is hiding??? Thank you!!

[S8] Elsa
09-22-15, 02:53 PM
There's a new upcoming event. It hasn't been released yet. The messaging is asking players to update for the upcoming event so they'll be ready to participate. Seasonal editions currently don't have the feature. :)

cvrc
09-22-15, 03:11 PM
I got it too. But when I opened the original, nothing. But I downloaded the original during the last Tales (not through Google Play) and I still didn't get any tales.

stefesmalls
09-22-15, 07:00 PM
Well thanks TL for confusing us Lol. Ty Elsa good to know

lady_saphira
09-22-15, 07:15 PM
When I opened harvest edition, I got the notification to upgrade but when I opened the updated original edition that I did the last tales on, my tales statue by the waterfall was gone as well. It's like I never updated but play store says I have the most updated version. What gives?

Dragosle
09-22-15, 11:15 PM
When I opened harvest edition, I got the notification to upgrade but when I opened the updated original edition that I did the last tales on, my tales statue by the waterfall was gone as well. It's like I never updated but play store says I have the most updated version. What gives?

When no Dragon Tales is active the building is not available.

lady_saphira
09-23-15, 05:40 AM
When no Dragon Tales is active the building is not available.

But it's been there, after the last tales event, just as a decoration. Was that a fluke? Does it disappear and then come back?

ndtrance
09-23-15, 09:47 AM
But it's been there, after the last tales event, just as a decoration. Was that a fluke? Does it disappear and then come back?

I'm not sure myself but I expect that the building will return once Dragon Tales starts back up again. I noticed that with the harvest moon update it threw off the original Dragon Story version and the building disappeared.

[S8] Elsa
09-23-15, 12:23 PM

It's supposed to disappear if there's no event active. If you saw it after your event completed, because players start the event at different times it'll hang out until it's fully expired for everyone.