PDA

View Full Version : Restaurant Update 23rd-September-2015

Natasha_07
09-22-15, 08:52 AM
Any hopes for tomorrow ?

http://40.media.tumblr.com/9ede0c0d11611ef1c3a0c8851a446c0f/tumblr_inline_nv3i11qkhi1qm7yoc_540.pngBring a prehistoric paradise to your Customers! Fine dining and entertainment - the perfect duo. Create your own dino-mite park with decorations galore from the Dino Crate in Restaurant Story (https://www.facebook.com/restaurantstory)!
Take a chance with these possibilities:

Sleeping Dino decoration
Dino Mobile decoration
Dino Daycare decoration

deekathleen
09-22-15, 09:55 AM
Fall stuff.

CassieJo84
09-22-15, 09:57 AM
Fall, no crates. PLEASE.

deekathleen
09-22-15, 11:55 AM
Yes, I hope it is not an Easter update.

thecoolgu2
09-22-15, 12:57 PM
Sandwiches. We have beef and turkey, but what about the others? Something like a Seasoned Chicken Sandwich, Pulled Pork, and for desert, Ice Cream Sandwich.

twospoons
09-22-15, 01:34 PM
good idea, thecoolgu2!

from the blog (which i was checking for the update), in the post about the Storm8 recent company carnival:

What carnival is complete without an adorable petting zoo? Little Stormies cuddled the pets and cared for them. From ponies to bunnies, the furry creatures were spoiled by Stormies' undivided attention and belly rubs. The pets sure quack us up!

Adorable and all, but if you're putting in the quack joke (and you really shouldn't have. aim higher, blog poster!), put ducks in the list of animals!

And now i'm reading the job descriptions below the carnival post. Does everybody remember the beginning of Mary Poppins, where Mr. Banks has the "reasonable" list of nanny qualifications, and Jane & Michael write their own version? That's so what i feel like.

nastmei
09-22-15, 01:48 PM
http://40.media.tumblr.com/9ede0c0d11611ef1c3a0c8851a446c0f/tumblr_inline_nv3i11qkhi1qm7yoc_540.png
Bring a prehistoric paradise to your Customers! Fine dining and entertainment - the perfect duo. Create your own dino-mite park with decorations galore from the Dino Crate in Restaurant Story!

Sleeping Dino decoration
Dino Mobile decoration
Dino Daycare decoration

pipipooh1977
09-22-15, 01:50 PM
It's a Dino crate! What the....? Two crates in a row??? Give me a flipping break! I have no interest in putting stupid dinosaurs in my restaurant.

aiyoosha
09-22-15, 01:52 PM
omg rofl wat do they think ??????were 2 year old with credit cards?!!!!!!!!!!! wth!!!!!!

nastmei
09-22-15, 01:52 PM
It's a Dino crate! What the....? Two crates in a row??? Give me a flipping break! I have no interest in putting stupid dinosaurs in my restaurant.

that's what i thought. i'm not interested in this update

winterpumpkin
09-22-15, 01:58 PM
Are you kidding me? OMG!

orleansparish
09-22-15, 01:59 PM
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha......

Im sorry but I can barely see what im writing, from the tears of laughter I cannot stop shedding. A frigging DINO crate?!

This should have been a goal reward from some kiddie update. This is unbelievable. And im sorry, but when I see any places with any of this decor, im SO going to question their thought process. Its hideous!

deekathleen
09-22-15, 02:11 PM
I believe this is the worst update I have ever seen.

CassieJo84
09-22-15, 02:11 PM
omg rofl wat do they think ??????were 2 year old with credit cards?!!!!!!!!!!! wth!!!!!!
seriously! Another crate...2 in a row and a Dino one.....WHAT?!

pipipooh1977
09-22-15, 02:13 PM
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha......

Im sorry but I can barely see what im writing, from the tears of laughter I cannot stop shedding. A frigging DINO crate?!

This should have been a goal reward from some kiddie update. This is unbelievable. And im sorry, but when I see any places with any of this decor, im SO going to question their thought process. Its hideous!

Lol....me too! Who seriously is going to get this? Only a child. It's the most ridiculous crate/box yet in the 4 yrs I've been playing....it's so stupid I'm beyond words! Smh

deekathleen
09-22-15, 02:13 PM
I wouldn't put that stuff in my restaurant if they paid ME 24 gems

LalaSmooth
09-22-15, 02:15 PM
swear restaurant story is becoming Zoo Story with the amount of animals they've released in the past month or so.......

Natasha_07
09-22-15, 02:15 PM
As much as I like diversity in RS, this is the lamest thing I've seen. Where is the fall stuff ?

According to today's S8 Blog:

"Tomorrow marks the official start of this year's Fall season! Soon you'll see pumpkins around every corner, and it won't be long before things get spooky. Get ready to greet the season with some delightful autumnal updates in all your favorite games!"

LalaSmooth
09-22-15, 02:16 PM
I wouldn't even buy one if it was offered for ONE gem!!

DragonWished
09-22-15, 02:19 PM
Well, they got something right in that teaser intro.... a dino crate for a restaurant game is downright spooky. Frightening, too. What are they thinking?

Boo!

LalaSmooth
09-22-15, 02:23 PM
What have you done with restaurant story???

winterpumpkin
09-22-15, 02:23 PM
Seriously?��

kimandamelia
09-22-15, 02:27 PM
Fall and pumpkins are right around the corner and we get infantile dino crib mobile decorations? In a crate no less? It's a wonder I even bother still looking at the updates.

Natasha_07
09-22-15, 02:37 PM
Fall and pumpkins are right around the corner and we get infantile dino crib mobile decorations? In a crate no less? It's a wonder I even bother still looking at the updates.

I know right! Here's to hoping they made a mistake and mixed up our update with some Dino 4 Bab-E's Game. :rolleyes:

aiyoosha
09-22-15, 02:38 PM
♫ ♬ its a different show... dadum dadum... its james brontosauras live! do do do i eat wood na na na na it tastes good na na na na no meat, big feet i eat wood dun dun dun!

im a raptor eating everything til the appearance of man.. yo yo see me im living below the soil,, ill be back but im coming as oil *crosses arms*♫ ♬

twospoons
09-22-15, 02:45 PM
and they already removed my post (for good cause). so to reiterate in a way that does not violate forum policy: this is a truly awful update. i agree with deekathleen, the very worst ever.

DEAR NEIGHBORS: i will not be on RS at all for the next week, because i refuse to give them any chance at all to pop-up trick me into buying this ludicrous non-decor. i'll see you on the forums or in BS, unless there's the most incredible LTO ever also released this week!

deekathleen
09-22-15, 02:47 PM
Just give us the same stuff you are giving that house design game, the blog description goes on and on a about fall and then we get Jurassic park for toddlers.

LalaSmooth
09-22-15, 02:49 PM
I'm guessing no one will be trying out for this box tomorrow then.

Sb1957
09-22-15, 02:50 PM
and they already removed my post (for good cause). so to reiterate in a way that does not violate forum policy: this is a truly awful update. i agree with deekathleen, the very worst ever.

DEAR NEIGHBORS: i will not be on RS at all for the next week, because i refuse to give them any chance at all to pop-up trick me into buying this ludicrous non-decor. i'll see you on the forums or in BS, unless there's the most incredible LTO ever also released this week!

Certainly is an awful update, bad taste at all!!!!

LalaSmooth
09-22-15, 02:54 PM

I so agree with you on this. I don't think I'll be on RS either as I've nearly mastered all my recipes (apart from american goal ones). There's just nothing to do so I'll just see what next week brings out

CassieJo84
09-22-15, 02:57 PM
I keep checking back for an updated "lol jk, here is the real update preview" post. Unbelievable. It's just awful.
I don't blame you guys for staying off for the next week. I was going to purchase gems if we had a fall update so that I could redecorate, but there is NO way I'm going to buy gems and accidentally purchase a dinomobile or whatever ridiculous items they have.
Such a disappointment.

deekathleen
09-22-15, 02:59 PM
Yeah glad I have no gems in rs and i won't be buying any this week either now.

aiyoosha
09-22-15, 03:04 PM
Yeah glad I have no gems in rs and i won't be buying any this week either now.

ur not saving up for black friday :O*puts hands on cheeks*

ievuxia
09-22-15, 03:10 PM
What the hell???..

orleansparish
09-22-15, 03:11 PM
♫ ♬ its a different show... dadum dadum... its james brontosauras live! do do do i eat wood na na na na it tastes good na na na na no meat, big feet i eat wood dun dun dun!

im a raptor eating everything til the appearance of man.. yo yo see me im living below the soil,, ill be back but im coming as oil *crosses arms*♫ ♬

Tears again....I SO dont like you for this. Too dang funny.

aiyoosha
09-22-15, 03:12 PM
Tears again....I SO dont like you for this. Too dang funny.

LOL s8 trolling us

orleansparish
09-22-15, 03:17 PM

I was saving but while going around the block I saw a bunch of fully expanded shops and used all my gems to expand twice more. I dont know how many I can save by november, but ill try. Im really going to the game everyday though because expansion is my motivation to keep cooking. I could do some serious damage with all of that space.

I also saw that they fixed the prices back again. On android and ios the prices are as they were before. Which is good. Im still not buying any anything soon though.

deekathleen
09-22-15, 03:18 PM

No I play on a kindle, kindle gets no free gems :(

orleansparish
09-22-15, 03:19 PM
Lol....me too! Who seriously is going to get this? Only a child. It's the most ridiculous crate/box yet in the 4 yrs I've been playing....it's so stupid I'm beyond words! Smh

I cant even think of any under 13 year old players, that'll use that decor. Even if it was for free! I just cant see the ideal in those bright nursery school play area colors.

twospoons
09-22-15, 03:44 PM
realized i can't finish goals on my new account if i give up the next week of play time. and i just got enough gems to be caught in a crate trap too! at least it's not my main account.

I cant even think of any under 13 year old players, that'll use that decor. Even if it was for free! I just cant see the ideal in those bright nursery school play area colors.

it's just been getting worse and worse, with phoebe somehow reverting to childhood, and nursery school goals, and now this. they need to check their own rules about what age you have to be to play the game. nobody was fooled when tobacco companies said they weren't marketing to the age groups that weren't allowed to use their products either, S8!

also, i just spent a ton of gems in RS, because i've not spent any money since july goals in bakery, but i thought about it, and figured i'm okay with buying RS gems. it didn't have a gem goal and it had a lot fewer boxes than BS recently, and i was worried about an incipient price increase from what others were seeing, so i was going to buy next time i got a sale. so there you go, S8. you lost my $14. so there.

Natasha_07
09-22-15, 03:46 PM

Girl, what are you talking about, even big kids like Barney. LOL!
I'm sure the kids that play this game with parents supervision are going to like all the kiddy stuff, with playground and all.

sweetypies97
09-22-15, 03:46 PM
What on earth?!?!

Is this a joke?

aiyoosha
09-22-15, 03:52 PM
What on earth?!?!

Is this a joke?

looool

shinypenny3011
09-22-15, 03:55 PM

It's the worst I e seen! So tired of the kiddie themes. This is my escape from my kids. NO kids stuff I'm my restaurant.

orleansparish
09-22-15, 04:05 PM
Girl, what are you talking about, even big kids like Barney. LOL!
I'm sure the kids that play this game with parents supervision are going to like all the kiddy stuff, with playground and all.

No Mam....even with my kids visiting family I downloaded monster high and barbie to watch, since my girls have me addicted to all things princess. But my 4 year old nephew, whos obsessed with dinosaurs would fling something like this over my shoulder. If it was well designed I could see it...but all of the items look the same..just in different surroundings. Like Charles Barkley says...its turrible.

Natasha_07
09-22-15, 04:14 PM
No Mam....even with my kids visiting family I downloaded monster high and barbie to watch, since my girls have me addicted to all things princess. But my 4 year old nephew, whos obsessed with dinosaurs would fling something like this over my shoulder. If it was well designed I could see it...but all of the items look the same..just in different surroundings. Like Charles Barkley says...its turrible.

Lets pretend they're pinata and start beating them! :)

R5FanForever1
09-22-15, 04:25 PM
Oh boy... Is this a joke?:confused:

lauraleighashby
09-22-15, 04:32 PM
Another crate and what? Are they finding just anything to throwinto a box now? I usually try to find a positive in each update, but for this one, I've got nothing.

ievuxia
09-22-15, 04:40 PM
The worst update ever. I'm speechless..

shinypenny3011
09-22-15, 05:45 PM
Lets pretend they're pinata and start beating them! :)

That a a great idea ��

LadyEna
09-22-15, 05:51 PM
If and it's a big if, they were scary, you could use them as monsters for Halloween.

Right now they belong on spring for the kiddo's playground.
A toddler's ride!

Rynetory2
09-22-15, 07:15 PM
I'm torn between being speechless and roflmao on seeing this update for the first time.

I won't mind if it's a crate, perfectly happy to skip it for good. :D

mydinermzw
09-22-15, 08:07 PM
MAybe they meant for this to be released in April ( mop) and forgot, so you know early trick or treat for us. Way to go!

dianeupside
09-22-15, 08:10 PM
Lol!!!

Rynetory2
09-22-15, 09:02 PM
MAybe they meant for this to be released in April ( mop) and forgot, so you know early trick or treat for us. Way to go!

April's Fool joke or trick or treat lol :)

poopiepants79
09-22-15, 09:07 PM
THAT has to be the stupidest update. .Why would anyone want to put dinosaurs in a restaurant. Lol

Where's the fall stuff. Come on storm 8, do you not even care anymore.. Over a year ago everything was so cute for bakery and restaurant story. Now it just plan stinks. This update is stupid. Imo

poopiepants79
09-22-15, 09:20 PM
Oh, i forgot and storm eight,could you not forget your android players this time when updating a newer version of the games. I just now got a update for fastfood..lol. Why are you discriminating against android players.. The dinosaurs are a joke,right???

lynniefish
09-22-15, 09:31 PM
Practically speechless once again. It would be perfectly reasonable to expect fall content...but no, for some inexplicable reason, it's day-glo dinosaurs. And in the chair...is that really a baby dino...in diapers?!? Okay, now speechless.

lynniefish
09-22-15, 09:34 PM
Yes, I hope it is not an Easter update.

Guess an Easter update ain't lookin' so shabby right about now...

lenasdinner
09-22-15, 11:57 PM
Crate again????we had it last week!!! Fine....but no thanks!!!

therainbowscafe
09-23-15, 12:34 AM
Just LOL!!

Cadeely
09-23-15, 12:43 AM
http://40.media.tumblr.com/9ede0c0d11611ef1c3a0c8851a446c0f/tumblr_inline_nv3i11qkhi1qm7yoc_540.png
Bring a prehistoric paradise to your Customers! Fine dining and entertainment - the perfect duo. Create your own dino-mite park with decorations galore from the Dino Crate in Restaurant Story!

Sleeping Dino decoration
Dino Mobile decoration
Dino Daycare decoration

Although I would not buy this, I think I'll go a bit with the school themed decor. I'm just going to pretend that's its kids in Dino costumes.

twospoons
09-23-15, 02:09 AM
you know, i vaguely remember seeing someone suggest dinosaurs before. still not my thing, but okay, some people like theme restaurants. but i never saw a dinosaur nursery suggestion.

and what part of that crate suggests "fine dining"? or "entertainment," for that matter?

StevesAllNightDiner
09-23-15, 02:33 AM
I agree with most of you! What are we a bunch of 3 year olds? lol. Very poor update crate!

sls0991
09-23-15, 05:13 AM
I had to come over here to the RS forum to see what all the talk was about.. and WOW. I'm glad I stopped playing that game.. lol. BS hasn't gotten many good updates lately either, but I'm grateful it didn't get a dino theme as well. Sorry RS players, I feel your pain. This is definitely at the top of the list for worst updates in S8 history.

jandtandn
09-23-15, 06:29 AM
Not the mama! What is this nonsense? Was there a clamor for dinosaur daycare decor that just needed fulfilling?

I had to resist table flipping my laptop when I saw this update.

At least it's a box so we won't get a Baby Food stove with prehistoric mashed peas or Cretaceus cream corn.

ONeal28
09-23-15, 06:32 AM
The updates keep getting worst. This is a restaurant game not a zoo or day care game. What in the world will they give us for the holidays?

deekathleen
09-23-15, 07:06 AM
The updates keep getting worst. This is a restaurant game not a zoo or day care game. What in the world will they give us for the holidays?

IDK probably rats eating out of the restaurant dumpster?

falalala la la la la.....

bitemesnickers
09-23-15, 07:25 AM
Hi Kooky, why does the storm8 blog say *fall and autumn* stuff and we get this kiddy thing? We don't have dino's falling out of trees here in Canada. I see other games got fall stuff. Please fall stuff for us. Have a nice day :-)

LadyEna
09-23-15, 07:43 AM
At this point I would say put off Autumn things until November.
Halloween is just around the corner!

rocketsmama
09-23-15, 09:03 AM
Oh my.....
I didn't realize that I was playing "Dino Daycare Story"

rocketsmama
09-23-15, 09:05 AM

At least I'm not the only one who feels this way so I feel better.
I'm scared to see what's going to happen for the holidays as well.

Bakerling
09-23-15, 09:33 AM

So many Dinosaur in the Restaurant. I thought it is I was in the Dinosaurs City.

Bakerling
09-23-15, 09:38 AM

Me too. Not interested in Dinos. No more crate please.

Bakerling
09-23-15, 09:40 AM
I believe this is the worst update I have ever seen.

I agree. Should have a better update.

Bakerling
09-23-15, 09:42 AM
Certainly is an awful update, bad taste at all!!!!

Should come up with better update. Not this type of Dino update.

Bakerling
09-23-15, 09:46 AM
Practically speechless once again. It would be perfectly reasonable to expect fall content...but no, for some inexplicable reason, it's day-glo dinosaurs. And in the chair...is that really a baby dino...in diapers?!? Okay, now speechless.

Strange update. I am also speechless when I first see this update. Is a joke right?

keio_b
09-23-15, 10:03 AM
maybe they got the crates crossed... this was supposed to be for dragon story, and the dragons are eating off the Royal Victorian dining set?? jk

steelersbabyyy
09-23-15, 10:08 AM
is this a joke???? what the heck is this??

lynniefish
09-23-15, 10:37 AM

The timing of this release is completely cock-eyed. Dinosaur Day isn't until May 15. (It's a thing. Really.) I fully expect December goals to be celebrating the Festival for the Soul of Dead Whales. (Also really a thing.)

LightAndLove83
09-23-15, 11:00 AM
One more crate, and I quit! I've spent more then enough of my own money on this game. Storm 8 is just getting greedy now! I haven't been able to decorate with anything new, in a month or more. 450 gems for a gem dispenser? gems for goals just recently in Bakery Story, and what updates haven't been crates, have been Gem heavy. Many of my neighbors have slowly started quitting the game. It's outrageous and highway robbery. I realize they didn't go into the business of creating games so that they could go broke, but there is a point at which it speeds past earning momey, and slides straight into robbing the customers wallet. And for the record, I spent more on the game when things weren't so ridiculous. I realize that I'm not the only player out there that they earn profit off of, so my opinion is not a deciding factor on how they choose to price their in game items, but the tighter the noose, the tighter my wallet will get! JUST SAYIN! And if they continue in the direction they are headed, they will even start alinating a lot of customers who may be their biggest spenders.

LightAndLove83
09-23-15, 11:05 AM

LOLOL!! *Laughing so hard I can barely type* someone said this was the second crate...more like the third or fourth.

elynn78
09-23-15, 11:28 AM
Dinosaurs? Where is the Autumn stuff?how about Halloween stuff?? The dinosaurs look like a little kid made the update. And of course storm8 didn't update Android users yet..come on!

elynn78
09-23-15, 11:29 AM
I totally agree so disappointed!

lauraleighashby
09-23-15, 11:39 AM
I, too, have noticed long time playing and obviously money spending neighbours playing less often or just outright quitting. And overall, less decor change among those still playing.

R5FanForever1
09-23-15, 01:50 PM
One more crate, and I quit! I've spent more then enough of my own money on this game. Storm 8 is just getting greedy now! I haven't been able to decorate with anything new, in a month or more. 450 gems for a gem dispenser? gems for goals just recently in Bakery Story, and what updates haven't been crates, have been Gem heavy. Many of my neighbors have slowly started quitting the game. It's outrageous and highway robbery. I realize they didn't go into the business of creating games so that they could go broke, but there is a point at which it speeds past earning momey, and slides straight into robbing the customers wallet. And for the record, I spent more on the game when things weren't so ridiculous. I realize that I'm not the only player out there that they earn profit off of, so my opinion is not a deciding factor on how they choose to price their in game items, but the tighter the noose, the tighter my wallet will get! JUST SAYIN! And if they continue in the direction they are headed, they will even start alinating a lot of customers who may be their biggest spenders.

I totally agree. I haven't by getting new decorations lately and I may quit if another one of these disappointing 'crates' appear again.:mad:

caramellenina
09-23-15, 01:59 PM
Ok, this is just bad. But I'm sure someone will like it. We need to bring in Fall. What happened to bringing back discontinued items for a period and how about more sophisticated decor?

sweetypies97
09-23-15, 02:09 PM
The timing of this release is completely cock-eyed. Dinosaur Day isn't until May 15. (It's a thing. Really.) I fully expect December goals to be celebrating the Festival for the Soul of Dead Whales. (Also really a thing.)

Please don't give them ideas ;)

alicee11
09-23-15, 02:23 PM
Yah kids playing this game will like it for sure ;) two crates in a row! JUST GREAT

therainbowscafe
09-24-15, 09:29 AM
Where are all the Fall stuff team lava/Storm8 whatever....???!! :SSS

Natasha_07
09-24-15, 11:29 AM
Couldn't they at least include an autumn sale on past items, like put all the autumn related content from 2011 or something for a massive sale of 30% discount on everything including box items outside of the box in addition to the lame crates of past weeks.

I don't understand how these people work sometimes.

LightAndLove83
09-24-15, 05:24 PM
Ok, this is just bad. But I'm sure someone will like it. We need to bring in Fall. What happened to bringing back discontinued items for a period and how about more sophisticated decor?

I'm with ya on that one! I'd like to see some more sophisticated decor. Let's face it, children under a certain age, are not suppose to be on the game and I believe that age, is 13. What on earth would some 13 year old child want with childish jurassics!?! Let alone, an adult? I believe Storm8 must be losing their minds. Maybe all that thinking that their job requires, has finally blown a connection in their brains. Haha!

Personally, I feel that if you want people to spend any money at all, you need to offer holiday items a month in advance. Or at least two to three weeks. It makes no sense to play goals for holidays like Halloween, etc.. And by the time you finish the goal, you only get to enjoy the decor for the holiday, for a day or two. :-(

LightAndLove83
09-24-15, 05:26 PM
Couldn't they at least include an autumn sale on past items, like put all the autumn related content from 2011 or something for a massive sale of 30% discount on everything including box items outside of the box in addition to the lame crates of past weeks.

I don't understand how these people work sometimes.

You tell them Natasha! I like the idea. They always seem to wait to use Black Friday as their main sale event, but I'd like to see one prior to the Holiday. A "Pre-Black Friday" event of sorts. This way we could get some good stuff to decorate with prior to the goals and the holiday. :-)

yodahead11
09-24-15, 08:57 PM
Please just Halloween stuff without crates!!

lubok
09-25-15, 01:43 AM
I think this stuff is not so bad. Though not every item I really like, I would have bought some, but unfortunately, I have not enough gems even for one crate.

alicee11
09-26-15, 05:26 AM
It's not bad, but mostly it's from last year and they everytime bring the same items..

QTHoneywell
09-26-15, 09:51 PM
The Dragon King from my bakery came and ate the dinos! Sorry dinos, the Dragon King was trying to get some candy cookies from the Candy Princess.

rocknrolljen
09-27-15, 10:29 AM
Hello still fairly new,can't find new update.I'm on android can someone tell me what to look for in Google play? Not very excited why dinosaurs,when you go to "storms" restaurant its setup for fall finding this confusing and frankly they need to realize most players are actually adults, don't plan on putting Jurassic park in my place.
Thanks for any help:)

rocknrolljen
09-27-15, 10:30 AM
OMG lmao great post��

aiyoosha
09-27-15, 10:33 AM
Please don't give them ideas ;)

LOL for some reason they only take the odd ones dont they

QTHoneywell
09-28-15, 08:50 AM
Hello still fairly new,can't find new update.I'm on android can someone tell me what to look for in Google play? Not very excited why dinosaurs,when you go to "storms" restaurant its setup for fall finding this confusing and frankly they need to realize most players are actually adults, don't plan on putting Jurassic park in my place.
Thanks for any help:)

The new update is for bakery story. I'm still on Bagel update for here. I usually wait for the goal to get new update, but they are making it longer and longer before sending it out.

twospoons
09-29-15, 01:27 AM
So now that this week is almost over, here's my question: do you think this was the lowest low RS has ever hit in weekly updates? If not, what do you think was worse? (I'm not including the sale, which I actually thought was pretty good.) If so, do you think it's the worst we'll ever see, or will they continue to surprise us with how ludicrous they can be?

deekathleen
09-29-15, 04:13 AM
I wonder how many people willingly tried the dino box?

CassieJo84
09-29-15, 06:58 AM
I wonder how many people willingly tried the dino box?
I have a nbr with no less than 12 Dino box deco items on display.
She buys every single box in both RS and bs 10+ times but I was SURE she would pass on the Dino box...nope. Lol.

deekathleen
09-29-15, 07:00 AM
She buys every single box in both RS and bs 10+ times but I was SURE she would pass on the Dino box...nope. Lol.

Lol, that is to funny.

Natasha_07
09-29-15, 10:54 AM

I have a few like that in B, they buy every single box.

Natasha_07
09-29-15, 10:55 AM
So now that this week is almost over, here's my question: do you think this was the lowest low RS has ever hit in weekly updates? If not, what do you think was worse? (I'm not including the sale, which I actually thought was pretty good.) If so, do you think it's the worst we'll ever see, or will they continue to surprise us with how ludicrous they can be?

This is the most messed up update at least in the last 3 years, it will go down R memory lane but as a bad one. :)

twospoons
09-29-15, 12:28 PM
has replaced Firefighter Crate, which was my previous stupidest update ever.

i can't believe your neighbors bought it! on purpose! multiple times! craziness.

deekathleen
09-29-15, 01:03 PM
If I saw that stuff in a neighbors place I would definitely have to ask them if they bought that stuff on purpose lol

aiyoosha
09-29-15, 01:06 PM
If I saw that stuff in a neighbors place I would definitely have to ask them if they bought that stuff on purpose lol

lol i question their sanity :P

deekathleen
09-29-15, 01:08 PM
lol i question their sanity :P

Lol :D