PDA

View Full Version : Consumers should be listened to and respected, changes need to be made.

Unregistered
02-15-11, 04:29 PM
I play every game Team Lava has released. In looking at the forums, I noticed alot of people have the same feedback and yet, for some reason, Team Lava has not taken steps to improve the games. I think all the players would appreciate some of the changes being made by Team Lava, seeing as we are all supporters of your company.
I have noticed most people that play one game continue on to play multiples, like me, they start off with restaurant story, then do bakery story, etc.
Here's my feedback, and would appreciate your team taking all into consideration to help continue making your company more of a success. All feedback applies to all the "story" games.

#1 The Manage Appliance window: It is way too easy to accidentally blow 5 of your gems on instantly cooking a dish, would appreciate another screen after this to ask us if we are sure we want to do this. Everyone I know who plays the game gets really ticked off at accidentally accepting the instant cooking option, hardly any of us want to use that many gems to even do that. Same with clearing the counter, needs an extra "are you sure" window.

#2 Lower the gem price to instantly cook a dish to maybe 1 or 2 gems, due to gems being so hard to get it will balance it out.

#3 Make gems a little easier to get by cooking a certain amount of dishes. I understand you guys want to make money by having people buy gems, but also make it to where when we play the game we have a goal we can hit to get gems. And if you make it that hard to accumulate gems, at least have it balanced out to where we can't spend them so easily, meaning 24 gems for one case is too much money!

#4 The games you invented for the Valentines Day version of all of the games were awesome, meaning the goals like cook 2 pumpkin pies and serve 8 lattes, etc. were a hit and made playing way more fun!
You should have more of that with the games, although we should get some gems for the harder challenges. I was very bummed when the challenges stopped.Also I got to do the challenges with my iphone, although my boyfriend has a Droid and he wasn't even able to get the Valentines versions of any of the games, nor these fun challenges.

#5 Levels: Its very frustrating playing for so long and then having the game tell you that you have hit the end, meaning I can no longer buy any more appliances, and I am getting to the end of expansion. Would really like to continue on!

#6 Chests: No one seems happy with the 24 gems for one item in a chest, it is apparent no one thinks it should be worth 24 gems, especially when they are so hard to come by. Make it to where if you pay 24 gems for a chest then you get a really cool prize, like the jazz band, the mermaid statue, etc. Then leave the smaller prizes for a cheaper chest, or keep the smaller ones for us to purchase individually. Once again, it needs to be balanced out to where if it takes you a month to get 24 gems, then it was worth that month, or if you pay $4.99 for the chest, the item is worth the $5 expenditure.
THE MOST ANNOYING THING THAT NEEDS TO BE CHANGED: PLEASE make it so you don't get two of the same item, especially back to back. And please make sure the item belongs in the case. Example: I bought an amusement case on city story and I was given a colonial house, twice in a row! An amusement case should have things like the pumpkin house and roller coaster, a colonial house should be a thanksgiving case item!

#7 List items in the different cases/ chests for each game on your site! It's too hard going through the forums trying to find what the items are in the box. They need to be listed to show us which case or chest we might want to take our chances on and purchase. I understand you might want an element of surprise with the cases/ chests, although consumers like to know what cool items they might get within that case.

Please listen to us, the consumers, and help us help you.

Thank you,
-Kellykellykelly9

Unregistered
02-15-11, 04:31 PM
I agree with Kelly's posting!!!!
Well said!

Unregistered
02-18-11, 11:48 AM
100% agreed with kellys posting
I will also add that I think that there should be updated every couple weeks or even a month adding new furniture and decor that doesn't require gems to buy. We need more of a selection. I like to redesign my bakery and There just isn't that many choices. There are many other games out there that do upDates adding such thing weekly! So I don't see it being such of a problem to do. That's my two cents!
Karina bakery
Kgrl

Unregistered
02-18-11, 11:55 AM
Oops sorry for the typos above ... Trying to type on my iPod doesn't always work :)

Unregistered
02-21-11, 11:42 AM
Y am I only 75% agreed and not 100%? cuz I know how slow TL can be. But just when we all lost hope, on feb 14 we came across a Valentine Cupcake in the Gifts section. Hmm never seen that before! So while TL is slower than a turtle at updating, they actually r trying!

Unregistered
02-21-11, 02:58 PM
Would like to see on the wall page or another tab entirely a capability for a MOTS
or Message of the Day. How the system currently works you may already have
left up an introduction and other info you want to be sure that folks read.

To further that idea believe a community leader function should be allowed for folks with
Perhaps 50 or more friends gets to obtain as an added functionality. This would open
A new tab which a community leader can leave a special community message as well as rules
and expectation of community members.

Also believe you'd do you team a service if you made it possible to send someone crystals.
You are missing a huge sales market opportunity. BIGGEST FLAW that I see in entire marketing.

You should also truly listen to this community because many of them do spend/considerable
Time investments. Expansion pack post level cap ready should be though about as well
As the opportunity for the community leaders to pick three other key neighbors for his
street corner intersection which you can see as you pan back on the map.... think bigger boys

JaguliciousJava
02-21-11, 03:03 PM
Well forgot to leave my id and shop name, apologies! ID: JagsakaLeBoo shop: JaguliciousJava JaguliciousJava
Would like to seFe on the wall page or another tab entirely a capability for a MOTS
or Message of the Day. How the system currently works you may already have
left up an introduction and other info you want to be sure that folks read.

To further that idea believe a community leader function should be allowed for folks with
Perhaps 50 or more friends gets to obtain as an added functionality. This would open
A new tab which a community leader can leave a special community message as well as rules
and expectation of community members.

Also believe you'd do you team a service if you made it possible to send someone crystals.
You are missing a huge sales market opportunity. BIGGEST FLAW that I see in entire marketing.

You should also truly listen to this community because many of them do spend/considerable
Time investments. Expansion pack post level cap ready should be though about as well
As the opportunity for the community leaders to pick three other key neighbors for his
street corner intersection which you can see as you pan back on the map.... think bigger boys

Unregistered
02-21-11, 05:46 PM
I don't buy chests unless I've saved up enough gems through gameplay (i.e. I don't pay real money), but I've read enough complaints that I think the following would be a nice compromise:

When you pay 24 gems to purchase a mystery item, you will not get the same item again in the mystery chest -- but you will unlock that item as an available coin purchase from there on out. So, for instance, an item that would look good as a repeated decor, you'd have to gamble to try to unlock it but once you did it would be an available coin purchase. Sound fair?

I agree with the premise of this post, however. Team Lava has done a remarkably poor job in answering its customers' questions and responding to valid complaints. Like with the "tasks" introduced in multiple games for the Valentines release -- why did they stop working on many people's games but not others?

And, back to the tasks -- I don't think any of them should require gems. Sure, leave the option of using gems to skip hard tasks (like, for instance, watering 10 roses in Farm -- they're rarer and few people ever harvest them to clear the water) but don't make it a necessity.

I always envisioned a tier system of certain tasks, kind of like World War missions. And the potential of great reward for completing them. The rewards you currently give not just for tasks but for mastering (food, crops, whatever in each game) are tiny. There is almost no incentive for higher-level players to bother with them. Make real rewards! Hey, make mastering them give out some random rewards, so that you might not know what you'll get ... or even just like Storm8 where you have a small percentage of obtaining something awesome. The mission loot and mastery (and the special rewards for filling up all levels of a certain region) kept me playing World War long after I'd lost interest in other facets of gameplay.

The key phrase there -- it kept me playing. I would think Team Lava would want to keep people playing.

Something else I've noticed. Only Treasure Story (a ridiculously stagnant game otherwise) has incorporated any sort of incentive to level up outside of the standard unlocking of items and expansion limits at certain levels. In all other Team Lava games, leveling up only gives you a worthless congratulations screen. In Treasure, it refills your energy (just like in Storm8 games), which makes you push toward that next level increase sometimes even if it means using up your stash of food.

Please make SOMETHING happen in the other games when you level up.

Also, why is it the developers allowed us to "accept all" in regards to invites ... but not gifts? It's rather tedious going through the list. In Farm I wish I could click a button to block all gifts -- I never bother with them. At least in the others, you can use them directly after accepting, whereas in Farm, you have to have a bunch of untilled squares so you can place your dog bowls or whatever and then go into another tab and sell ... waste of time. Especially for high levels.

Team Lava, please listen to your customers. We're not as dumb as you seem to think we are.

Unregistered
02-21-11, 07:08 PM
I play every game Team Lava has released. In looking at the forums, I noticed alot of people have the same feedback and yet, for some reason, Team Lava has not taken steps to improve the games. I think all the players would appreciate some of the changes being made by Team Lava, seeing as we are all supporters of your company.
I have noticed most people that play one game continue on to play multiples, like me, they start off with restaurant story, then do bakery story, etc.
Here's my feedback, and would appreciate your team taking all into consideration to help continue making your company more of a success. All feedback applies to all the "story" games.

#1 The Manage Appliance window: It is way too easy to accidentally blow 5 of your gems on instantly cooking a dish, would appreciate another screen after this to ask us if we are sure we want to do this. Everyone I know who plays the game gets really ticked off at accidentally accepting the instant cooking option, hardly any of us want to use that many gems to even do that. Same with clearing the counter, needs an extra "are you sure" window.

#2 Lower the gem price to instantly cook a dish to maybe 1 or 2 gems, due to gems being so hard to get it will balance it out.

#3 Make gems a little easier to get by cooking a certain amount of dishes. I understand you guys want to make money by having people buy gems, but also make it to where when we play the game we have a goal we can hit to get gems. And if you make it that hard to accumulate gems, at least have it balanced out to where we can't spend them so easily, meaning 24 gems for one case is too much money!

#4 The games you invented for the Valentines Day version of all of the games were awesome, meaning the goals like cook 2 pumpkin pies and serve 8 lattes, etc. were a hit and made playing way more fun!
You should have more of that with the games, although we should get some gems for the harder challenges. I was very bummed when the challenges stopped.Also I got to do the challenges with my iphone, although my boyfriend has a Droid and he wasn't even able to get the Valentines versions of any of the games, nor these fun challenges.

#5 Levels: Its very frustrating playing for so long and then having the game tell you that you have hit the end, meaning I can no longer buy any more appliances, and I am getting to the end of expansion. Would really like to continue on!

#6 Chests: No one seems happy with the 24 gems for one item in a chest, it is apparent no one thinks it should be worth 24 gems, especially when they are so hard to come by. Make it to where if you pay 24 gems for a chest then you get a really cool prize, like the jazz band, the mermaid statue, etc. Then leave the smaller prizes for a cheaper chest, or keep the smaller ones for us to purchase individually. Once again, it needs to be balanced out to where if it takes you a month to get 24 gems, then it was worth that month, or if you pay $4.99 for the chest, the item is worth the $5 expenditure.
THE MOST ANNOYING THING THAT NEEDS TO BE CHANGED: PLEASE make it so you don't get two of the same item, especially back to back. And please make sure the item belongs in the case. Example: I bought an amusement case on city story and I was given a colonial house, twice in a row! An amusement case should have things like the pumpkin house and roller coaster, a colonial house should be a thanksgiving case item!

#7 List items in the different cases/ chests for each game on your site! It's too hard going through the forums trying to find what the items are in the box. They need to be listed to show us which case or chest we might want to take our chances on and purchase. I understand you might want an element of surprise with the cases/ chests, although consumers like to know what cool items they might get within that case.

Please listen to us, the consumers, and help us help you.

Thank you,
-Kellykellykelly9

You have to be kidding me. I agree with the points your making however this TEAMLAVA obviously does not care at all about us idiots who are putting money in their pockets. I've lost my food 6 times!!! I cannot get anyone to respond. That means they are stealing because they provide a service we buy it and we don't get the service. We spend money on gems like idiots and they are not decent enough to respond when you lose things.
WE SHOULD ALL ******* GEMS AT THE VERY LEAST UNTIL THEY RESPOND. i HAVE NO RESPECT FOR A BUSINESS THAT DOES NOT TREAT A CUSTOMER LIKE THIS. I've sent at least a half dozen emails and messages online and on the game. I want a response. I will continue to tell everyone I can to ******* until they respond. These people are making a ton of money and were getting treated badly!!! respond to av5460@comcast.net or applepie23 on bakery story
I also spent a lot on a sonic oven and I got a drink machine that does nothing. I con't to lose all my food 6 times plus all the gifts sent just yesterday

JJKov
12-13-11, 01:29 AM
I agree totally - sick of losing gems to restore food. Really need an 'are you sure' box. Also on Treasure Story backpack, refill energy - 'are you sure'. Lost 10 gems to that one and my food was overflowing:-(

lynsd
12-13-11, 06:37 AM
i so agree with you guys !!! i have different issues as well with teamlava, a boycot sounds a great idea!! as for contacting support teamlava forget it !! all you get ia a pre written email.getting rid of bakery as it dont work anymore and thinking of deleting city and restaurant as well . good luck !!!

Cynthia0815
12-13-11, 06:40 AM
totally agree,hope they would consider these suggestions

j2388
12-13-11, 11:26 AM
I agree, I have lost many gems due to not having an ARE YOU SURE BUTTON!

ariesblu
12-13-11, 02:09 PM
I agree, I have lost many gems due to not having an ARE YOU SURE BUTTON!
That most likely will not be added. We have been told to just be more careful.

pinkster73
12-13-11, 02:12 PM
That most likely will not be added. We have been told to just be more careful.

Yes, we were told it was due to our "overzealous tapping".