PDA

View Full Version : Will there be a 50% discount for show pony any time soon?

Rynetory2
09-22-15, 01:43 AM
Wondering when is the next 50% discount sale for show pony? Love to buy. :)

littlebomber2
09-22-15, 01:42 PM
I have been waiting ages for the 50% sale. Best happen soon as I am beginning to think about quitting.

raissawinda
09-22-15, 07:07 PM
Wondering when is the next 50% discount sale for show pony? Love to buy. :)

I want to, but I have only less than 50% off gems. Wondering about building and pet sale too, I need to buy jelly maker, sauce maker, candy maker, and sushi shop as well, hahahaha.... Guess I will need 400k+ coins to get all of those, discount hunter yeah!

Rynetory2
09-22-15, 08:58 PM
I want to, but I have only less than 50% off gems. Wondering about building and pet sale too, I need to buy jelly maker, sauce maker, candy maker, and sushi shop as well, hahahaha.... Guess I will need 400k+ coins to get all of those, discount hunter yeah!

Don't spend your gems on gem pets or decorations. Keep saving your gems and keep sending your trains, even if it's half trains. Don't buy items for your trains, craft the items yourself. This will help you to save up cash for buildings. Trains tend to drain your cash if you just keep buying and sending. As a growing farm you need a lot of cash for growth and events. Event is a good way to earn prize pets. Although pets are good for random parts or gems, they do not garantee gems like show pony.

Once you get your first show pony, you get 15 gems a week forever, as long as you keep collecting. This becomes another source of gems besides trains or purchasing gems. Using the gems collected from your first pony, save up and buy your second show pony. Eventually you can easily collect 45 gems every week from 3 of them. :)

orleansparish
09-22-15, 09:10 PM
Don't spend your gems on gem pets or decorations. Keep saving your gems and keep sending your trains, even if it's half trains. Don't buy items for your trains, craft the items yourself. This will help you to save up cash for buildings. Trains tend to drain your cash if you just keep buying and sending. As a growing farm you need a lot of cash for growth and events. Event is a good way to earn prize pets. Although pets are good for random parts or gems, they do not garantee gems like show pony.

Once you get your first show pony, you get 15 gems a week forever, as long as you keep collecting. This becomes another source of gems besides trains or purchasing gems. Using the gems collected from your first pony, save up and buy your second show pony. Eventually you can easily collect 45 gems every week from 3 of them. :)

With train deliveries it's either/or. You either want the gems or you want the coins, so you focus on getting the bare minimum of two gems making your own stuff. And sell the rest to make coins. It's been ages since I've gotten the full five gems from deliveries. They're asking for outrageous things now and I refuse to oblige. So I'm making money and am back up to 600,000 coins.

I would suggest doing trains and also making stuff to sell. Now it's easier to make money to buy those overpriced buildings. But my gosh, I really wish they would add some new items. I'm tired of it being goal after goal...week after week.

Rynetory2
09-22-15, 09:30 PM
With train deliveries it's either/or. You either want the gems or you want the coins, so you focus on getting the bare minimum of two gems making your own stuff. And sell the rest to make coins. It's been ages since I've gotten the full five gems from deliveries. They're asking for outrageous things now and I refuse to oblige. So I'm making money and am back up to 600,000 coins.

I would suggest doing trains and also making stuff to sell. Now it's easier to make money to buy those overpriced buildings. But my gosh, I really wish they would add some new items. I'm tired of it being goal after goal...week after week.

Yes you got a point there. Thank you. It's either coins or gems back in the days. I was focusing on making and selling items for cash to buy the buildings when my farm was growing. I squeezed trains whenever I could, mostly half trains. Took me ages to save up the gems. After the first million cash and first show pony, things got easier. Nowadays these events do drain quite a bit of cash, not to mention, mining tools too.