PDA

View Full Version : Bakery Update: 23 September 2015

Bakerling
09-21-15, 10:28 AM
Androids need to install the new version

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.teamlava.bakerystory50&hl=en

Bakery Update: 23 September 2015

I think must be crate again. Can't be goal.

http://40.media.tumblr.com/015984dd007788e7ef82a706e0676b85/tumblr_inline_nv3i0pKh7u1qm7yoc_540.png
One of the most anticipated moments of the year is when fall treats begin to appear. The air will be filled with the sweet smells of pumpkin and cinnamon. Don’t keep your customers waiting; serve them up a fresh Pumpkin Cider in Bakery Story (https://www.facebook.com/bakerystory)!
You’ll be the talk of the town this season with:

Apple Basket Decoration
Wooden Apple Chair
Cider Press

deekathleen
09-21-15, 11:29 AM
Bakery Update: 23 September 2015

I think must be crate again. Can't be goal.

You know they only do goals once a month,right?

Lenkapon
09-21-15, 05:08 PM
I will definitely be a normal weekly update. No crate. No goal.

twospoons
09-21-15, 05:22 PM
say it with me: AUTUMN! AUTUMN!

or don't say it with me, but it's what i want at least. preferably in a non-boxed kind of way! i'd like a more fruits & veggies kind of take instead of a leafy kind of take, personally. pear frangipane tart? sweet potato pie in a non-hand-pie version? apple dutch baby? actually, now that i thought of that last one, i want a whole new pancake oven with weird pancakes in it. what are those things, eskelviers? crepes are always good, but they could be an oven by themselves. hmm. . .other nontraditional kinds of pancakes, anyone?

ebleskiver! i had to go look it up.

Lenkapon
09-21-15, 05:24 PM

or don't say it with me, but it's what i want at least. preferably in a non-boxed kind of way! i'd like a more fruits & veggies kind of take instead of a leafy kind of take, personally. pear frangipane tart? sweet potato pie in a non-hand-pie version? apple dutch baby? actually, now that i thought of that last one, i want a whole new pancake oven with weird pancakes in it. what are those things, eskelviers? crepes are always good, but they could be an oven by themselves. hmm. . .other nontraditional kinds of pancakes, anyone?

Great! I'll say with you :P

Rynetory2
09-21-15, 05:55 PM

So love your ideas! Really hope to see it. :)

luincristiel
09-21-15, 07:24 PM

AUTUMN! AUTUMN!

I hope they're not giving us an autumn crate this week and hold off the autumn goal/ weekly update till Nov...

LalaSmooth
09-21-15, 10:36 PM
AUTUMN APPLIANCE please :)

zeldashepard
09-22-15, 01:03 AM

YES PLEASE! I'm so ready for autumn items!

geordieprogman
09-22-15, 01:36 AM
Autumn for me too please. Then maybe Halloween stuff from next week. Get stocked up a little bit before its needed. :)

filochick1982
09-22-15, 02:34 AM
As much as I'd love autumn decor, my bakery is already full of autumn decor. I have no room for new stuff unless I store some existing decor.

deekathleen
09-22-15, 03:55 AM
Autumn for me too please. Then maybe Halloween stuff from next week. Get stocked up a little bit before its needed. :)

Yes some leaves and fall trees and fall foliage. But I'm not getting my hopes up. It will probably be a spring flower birthstone box, lol

LalaSmooth
09-22-15, 04:04 AM
knowing our luck it will be a normal update with nothing to do with autumn but I hope they bring out a new appliance and also the Red Autumn Box for 5 days.

DragonWished
09-22-15, 08:10 AM
Singing it, girlfriend!

Cr8zyC8tL8dy
09-22-15, 09:22 AM
As a newer player, I have NO autumn decor, so I vote for autumn decor, NO CRATES!

Cr8zyC8tL8dy
09-22-15, 09:23 AM
Yes some leaves and fall trees and fall foliage. But I'm not getting my hopes up. It will probably be a spring flower birthstone box, lol

Lol! This cracked me up, just because it's so true of S8 logic!

Bakerling
09-22-15, 09:38 AM
As a newer player, I have NO autumn decor, so I vote for autumn decor, NO CRATES!

I love autumn decor and machine&recipes.

Bakerling
09-22-15, 09:39 AM

Great idea. Hope to see that too.

CassieJo84
09-22-15, 09:56 AM
I got tired of waiting for fall decor and redecorated.

So there will probably be fall decor. Lol.

deekathleen
09-22-15, 11:54 AM
Well fashion story got an Easter update so that doesn't bode well that they are busy with fall updates.

twospoons
09-22-15, 01:46 PM
wait, what?

(gone to check FS forum)
(and i'm back)

that is hilarious! and hopefully not a harbinger for this game...

pipipooh1977
09-22-15, 01:51 PM
It's an Apple theme, with an Apple Cider Press appliance with new recipes.

winterpumpkin
09-22-15, 01:59 PM
It's an Apple theme, with an Apple Cider Press appliance with new recipes.

Any pictures ?

orleansparish
09-22-15, 02:01 PM
I love the new display! Depending on how much it costs I MAY get one to put into my shops. Its so pretty and looks to be 4x4 which is always welcomed. And new recipes. Works for me. Lets just hope it doesnt require oven element. Or even worse....two new parts.

geordieprogman
09-22-15, 02:06 PM
That's a really nice update this week. I love the 4x4 as well but I really need to save my gems for Black Friday. I can see it costing quite a few as well. I'll have to wait and see lol.

CassieJo84
09-22-15, 02:08 PM
Very cute.

winterpumpkin
09-22-15, 02:14 PM
Where is everyone seeing the update?

DragonWished
09-22-15, 02:14 PM
Outstanding! Really like this update... been wanting new apple tables. Hope this isn't too gemmy!

carabellexo
09-22-15, 02:18 PM
Here is a picture of the update.

http://i1179.photobucket.com/albums/x399/Pudsey92/7F9B960F-76F7-4D77-9AC7-485CCC64C99A.png (http://s1179.photobucket.com/user/Pudsey92/media/7F9B960F-76F7-4D77-9AC7-485CCC64C99A.png.html)

mergirl96
09-22-15, 02:19 PM
I love how the drink machine looks more like decor. It will blend in perfectly when I break out my fall stuff.

deekathleen
09-22-15, 02:20 PM
Are they bringing back the grassy leafy tiles and the autumn wallpaper?????? I see two different tiles and wallpaper.

winterpumpkin
09-22-15, 02:20 PM
Thank you.

LalaSmooth
09-22-15, 02:21 PM
Okaaaay so the appliance looks weird as!!!

twospoons
09-22-15, 02:23 PM
i think the wallpaper on the left is new, and the wooden floor tiles? hard to say, it could be one of the wood floors we already have. but it's a really good update, S8! hoping the cider press is for coins, of course, and i'd like the table next to the cash register. i'm not so into the apple picking, and really wish the tables didn't have a glass top (really, the top of the table as designed would be fine without the glass), but that's okay, i still like it overall.

http://40.media.tumblr.com/015984dd007788e7ef82a706e0676b85/tumblr_inline_nv3i0pKh7u1qm7yoc_540.png

Natasha_07
09-22-15, 02:24 PM
Not bad, but much more better than R & Fashion.

Natasha_07
09-22-15, 02:25 PM
Don't we have a similar tile for 1 gem a piece I think ?

The wallpaper on the left reminds me of the winter one from last year except the top part is different.

i think the wallpaper on the left is new, and the wooden floor tiles? hard to say, it could be one of the wood floors we already have. but it's a really good update, S8! hoping the cider press is for coins. . .

twospoons
09-22-15, 02:28 PM
Okaaaay so the appliance looks weird as!!!

not really:

http://www.quiverfarm.com/Services/AppleCider.jpg

LalaSmooth
09-22-15, 02:31 PM
not really:

http://www.thegreenhead.com/imgs/classic-fruit-wine-cider-press-1.jpg

I've seen a cider barrel before but not one of these :)

twospoons
09-22-15, 02:35 PM
that press (before i switched the picture cause that one's so big) is the one sold at williams sonoma, if you want to press your own apples!

deekathleen
09-22-15, 02:39 PM
It's better than Easter and dinosaurs lol

aiyoosha
09-22-15, 02:44 PM

looool

we already have those tiles dont we?? i couldve swore they took away those leafy tiles tho *scratch*

mergirl96
09-22-15, 02:45 PM

The wallpaper on the left reminds me of the winter one from last year except the top part is different.
I'm pretty sure both of these are from last year. I think both have been removed.

trekker1
09-22-15, 02:45 PM
We can use the apple tables we got last year and the kids swinging on an apple tree. PLEASE LET IT BE A REGULAR UPDATE. NO BUNDLES.

LalaSmooth
09-22-15, 02:50 PM

Easter update??? HAHAHAHA that was like 5 months ago!!

chocolat_89
09-22-15, 02:52 PM
Those apple tables are cute as. I seem to be collecting tables and chairs that look like food lol.

deekathleen
09-22-15, 02:56 PM
Easter update??? HAHAHAHA that was like 5 months ago!!

Not in fs it isn't, it is Easter time over there.
I think it will be really mean if they put those leafy grass tiles in the preview and then they don't offer them or offer them for gems would be just as bad. :(

orleansparish
09-22-15, 03:06 PM

Both of those old tiles are for coins. Just pulled them out for fall stuff. But I hope they do bring back last years items. I want those counters!

roxystaufenberg
09-22-15, 03:10 PM
I like it *-*

aiyoosha
09-22-15, 03:15 PM
Both of those old tiles are for coins. Just pulled them out for fall stuff. But I hope they do bring back last years items. I want those counters!

i think she ment the hardwood tile that one is for like 1 gem

n yeh they did take away the leafy tile loooool r they bringing it back then? cuz my leafy tile has no price on it tho i can still buy it cuz i have some.

ievuxia
09-22-15, 03:19 PM
Ahh, lovely! At least one of the games I play got a fall update (and not in a crate, I guess). It's such a joy to see this one after seeing FS and RS ones, lol. I hope the appliance is for coins and the other stuff isn't too gem-heavy.

deekathleen
09-22-15, 03:21 PM

I don't have either of the leaf tiles in my game or either of those wallpapers.

ievuxia
09-22-15, 03:41 PM
I've just noticed that the tree on the right side of the display in the picture looks the same as the one from RS last week's crate.. :)

Natasha_07
09-22-15, 03:43 PM
Yes was referring to the hardwood tiles, I know the others were removed along with the pinecone counters which are M.I.A. in my game, was told to email support but I know it's not going to be returned.

Just got an email this morning about my daily missing fashion coins, which they admit is a current issue. I haven't ordered anything in that game because of that issue so asking for my pinecone counters will be another asking in vain thing.

I don't understand why the story games of B, R, & F seems to go downhill with every week that passes by. Pet shop is no longer updated, I guess due to the complains about no where to house that much pets yet no expansion updates.

This was the 4th week in a row was hoping for a decent fall update across the 3, so as of next week I do not expect anything, not even HW.

I'm pretty sure both of these are from last year. I think both have been removed.

i think she ment the hardwood tile that one is for like 1 gem

n yeh they did take away the leafy tile loooool r they bringing it back then? cuz my leafy tile has no price on it tho i can still buy it cuz i have some.

kiwi445
09-22-15, 04:12 PM
ooo i likey. They should bring back that fall windows they had too. I only have 3 and i wish i would have bought more!.

filochick1982
09-22-15, 04:18 PM
Nice update but I'll struggle to fit all this into my already cramped fully expanded bakery.

lauraleighashby
09-22-15, 04:55 PM
This update is a beacon of light after the messes FS and RS offered as updates.

LadyEna
09-22-15, 05:54 PM
Churn is great!
Guess I need half apples to go with my apple core tables.
I do like the orchard as well.

Rynetory2
09-22-15, 07:17 PM
Oh this update is lovely. :) So so so much better than the one at RS!

sls0991
09-22-15, 08:33 PM
YESSS Fall Stuff!! And come on leaf floor tiles!!!!!!

PennyLane1900
09-23-15, 12:18 AM
Oh finally! I love almost everything.The recipes looks so cute.i love apples and fall so it's perfect.hope it's not too gem heavy although. ;) great job !!!

therainbowscafe
09-23-15, 12:33 AM
Actually i really like this update. It's pretty and colorful!

Cadeely
09-23-15, 01:01 AM
I love it! After seeing the extremely disappointing RS & FS updates, I wasn't expecting much here.

rocketsmama
09-23-15, 04:21 AM
It's cute...at least it's a start. I like the appliance. So much better than the kiddie Dino thing in RS.

And Bakerling....you have more recipes to master lol :p

myferngardens
09-23-15, 05:27 AM
I think I would never recover from the shock and disappointment that RS received! What's with the dinosaurs?! Gag.
I am however head over heals for the apple update coming our way. I too hope to get some more of the lovely leaf tile...bring it back please S8.
Think it's going to be a new version for Android?

ONeal28
09-23-15, 06:27 AM
This looks better than fashion and restaurant. They need to hire new people. The updates have been horrible lately it makes me wonder what they have planned for Halloween and Christmas

jandtandn
09-23-15, 06:31 AM
I really like this update! I'm hoping they bring back that stonewall/foliage tile. I never got any last year. The apple picking decor is perfect for Autumn and I'm excited to see what recipes the cider maker has!

taoyingying
09-23-15, 07:28 AM
O.M.G. This is THE best update for a long time! I like everything in the picture, including walls and floor (which happens like once every 100 updates). I'm so excited that I don't even care how gem heavy this update might be. JUST SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MONEY! :D

Bakerling
09-23-15, 08:07 AM
I've seen a cider barrel before but not one of these :)

This is similar to the cider in the picture.

Bakerling
09-23-15, 08:15 AM
Actually i really like this update. It's pretty and colorful!

I like the apple chairs and the tables. It is cute.

Bakerling
09-23-15, 08:17 AM
O.M.G. This is THE best update for a long time! I like everything in the picture, including walls and floor (which happens like once every 100 updates). I'm so excited that I don't even care how gem heavy this update might be. JUST SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MONEY! :D

I love the update too. But I don't wish to get the item for gems. Just coins will do. Thanks.

Bakerling
09-23-15, 08:39 AM
not really:

http://www.quiverfarm.com/Services/AppleCider.jpg

This cider is cute just similar to the one in the update.

keio_b
09-23-15, 08:49 AM
Hmm, would they give us another appliance to build when we're still building those for the goals last week? I see a gem appliance... IMO

rocketsmama
09-23-15, 08:53 AM
This looks better than fashion and restaurant. They need to hire new people. The updates have been horrible lately it makes me wonder what they have planned for Halloween and Christmas

That's what I was thinking...

rocketsmama
09-23-15, 08:55 AM
Hmm, would they give us another appliance to build when we're still building those for the goals last week? I see a gem appliance... IMO

They have done it before.
As for it being a gem appliance.....who knows. RS got 2 crates back to back so nothing is impossible I suppose.

geordieprogman
09-23-15, 09:56 AM
I hope it's not a gem appliance. I love the look of it but I don't buy ovens for gems. I buy ovens to make gems!

LalaSmooth
09-23-15, 10:55 AM
Might need to wait for a new version for us android users

Bakerling
09-23-15, 10:55 AM
I hope it's not a gem appliance. I love the look of it but I don't buy ovens for gems. I buy ovens to make gems!

I don't like to buy machine using gems.

PennyLane1900
09-23-15, 11:00 AM
Might need to wait for a new version for us android users

Yes,i'm scared,but it looks like it.

PepperWoo
09-23-15, 11:03 AM
Yep new version for Android. Oven is for coins but ugh 62 gems for the 4x4 display is too steep!

PennyLane1900
09-23-15, 11:04 AM
Yep new version for Android. Oven is for coins but ugh 62 gems for the 4x4 display is too steep!

Wow,62 gems? Really? That's a lot! I was so happy about this update and now we poor androids have to wait.....again.

LalaSmooth
09-23-15, 11:08 AM
62 gems? That's quite a lot. Glad the oven is for coins.... What about the chair and table?

ievuxia
09-23-15, 11:09 AM
Omg what a gem-heavy update... :(

lenasdinner
09-23-15, 11:12 AM
Ooohhhh nooooo why??we still dident get the last update for gems and we already have another. I hope it will be bakery update on friday.

Bakerling
09-23-15, 11:13 AM
CIDER PRESS

24127 cost 18,000 coins

24128 Parts needed

24129 Recipes inside the Cider Press

lenasdinner
09-23-15, 11:14 AM
Any picks from update..all decors and prices ...parts.....please anyone .....

kj1214
09-23-15, 11:17 AM
When is this stuff supposed to be on the game? It says the 23rd.
Well today is that day and I see nothing. :/

my607
09-23-15, 11:20 AM
Table cost 14,000 and something table is 24,000 and something can't remember exactly. I think I will pass on the 62 gem decoration cute but not worth it to me. Probably something cuter and cheaper in future updates.

aiyoosha
09-23-15, 11:21 AM
good thing i dont like apple decor then, that way tooo rich for my blood

PepperWoo
09-23-15, 11:23 AM
http://i.imgur.com/8idUHkE.jpg

LalaSmooth
09-23-15, 11:24 AM
When is this stuff supposed to be on the game? It says the 23rd.
Well today is that day and I see nothing. :/
I'm guessing you're on android and if so you'll have to wait for the new version to be released

therainbowscafe
Yes agree.. A gem heavy update this week! Well at least the oven isn't for gems!

lauraleighashby
Why do we never have to wait for the crate releases?

deekathleen
09-23-15, 11:25 AM
So the flooring and the walls shown were just a lie? No leafy tiles or wallpaper? Just a bunch of overpriced gem heavy decor? WTH.

LalaSmooth
09-23-15, 11:26 AM
Oven element AGAIN???

geordieprogman
09-23-15, 11:31 AM
I'm really disappointed that the orchard display is 62 gems. That's way overpriced. I did buy one of the apple baskets for 43,000 coins and its tiny! I should have dragged it out to look at it first.

I'm really happy that we need oven elements again. My neighbours and me have been sending them for the last few days. Just stock up on them and you'll see how good it is to have them again.

claire1745
09-23-15, 11:34 AM
So as an Android user, they can update my app to allow me to gift my iPhone using neighbors parts to build their appliances, but they can't update my app with the actual content. I'm expected to download another version, when I still haven't been offered the previous version for gems. Given that unlike iPhone users, Android users can only earn extra gems by downloading new apps, I refuse to download an app without getting a gem offer. Android users have always been at a disadvantage in this game, but I'm really over it. This game hasn't been fun in months anyway with the way Storm8 runs things, it's time to stop playing altogether. I left this game years ago and came back only a year ago, time to leave it again! At least if I leave for a while I can actually sell some food and clear some counters!

PennyLane1900
09-23-15, 11:34 AM
So the flooring and the walls shown were just a lie? No leafy tiles or wallpaper? Just a bunch of overpriced gem heavy decor? WTH.

Sometimes they use old wallpapers and tiles to show in the picture,when there is actually no new ones for that update!

deekathleen
09-23-15, 11:49 AM
Sometimes they use old wallpapers and tiles to show in the picture,when there is actually no new ones for that update!

I get that, but since there is no fall tiles or wallpaper for newer players to use they could have offered them back even if for only a lto.

Why would I spend 80+ gems on fall decor if I have no flooring or wallpaper to go with that theme. This company just doesn't care about the customers at all, they have surely proven that this week in all of their games.

Natasha_07
09-23-15, 11:50 AM
Oven element AGAIN???

Would you rather have it for gems ?
Oven elements are simply gaining the 'basic parts' category. Nothing wrong with that.

Aneta84
09-23-15, 11:51 AM
What is the name of new update ?

PennyLane1900
09-23-15, 11:51 AM
I get that, but since there is no fall tiles or wallpaper for newer players to use they could have offered them back even if for only a lto.

Why would I spend 80+ gems on fall decor if I have no flooring or wallpaper to go with that theme. This company just doesn't care about the customers at all, they have surely proven that this week in all of their games.

Yeah,that's a good point and you're right,since they changed the team they really don't care.

airamsdragons
09-23-15, 11:57 AM
Getting requests for Barrel for new oven?

airamsdragons
09-23-15, 11:59 AM
That is so true! Plus they constantly steal Gems with their out of sinc **** And refuse to refund!!!

LalaSmooth
09-23-15, 12:02 PM
Would you rather have it for gems ?
Oven elements are simply gaining the 'basic parts' category. Nothing wrong with that.

no aha but it seems like all the new appliances require oven elements

I need 6 more gems to reach 100 gems!!

CassieJo84
09-23-15, 12:09 PM
I have been stockpiling oven elements, good thing.

Has it always been 3 gems to buy a part for appliances? I thought it was 2. I don't use gems to build, just curious.

Bummed that the decor is so gem heavy and that there is no new walls or flooring. Bleh.

twospoons
09-23-15, 12:10 PM

and 2 days later they'll all be converted to coins! (totally kidding, very much hope that doesn't happen to you. it's the worst.)

well, the decor cost is unfortunate, but at least tables & chairs are for coins. too bad for new players though, who still have no access to any fall decor, except for this stuff that they won't be able to afford.

Has it always been 3 gems to buy a part for appliances? I thought it was 2. I don't use gems to build, just curious.

good eye, i totally missed that.

Bakerling
09-23-15, 12:11 PM
Oven element AGAIN???

Yes oven elements again. Too many machines need oven elements.

Bakerling
09-23-15, 12:13 PM
62 gems? That's quite a lot. Glad the oven is for coins.... What about the chair and table?

The cost of all the items.

Bakerling
09-23-15, 12:15 PM

I didn't see wallpapers too. Just these items below

orleansparish
09-23-15, 12:20 PM
I really love the apple orchard and have the gems to get one in all of my shops, but 62 gems seems a bit much. Even for something so large. I'll just wait to see if there is anything I can buy for BF and Xmas before I use my gems on that. If it was a LTO I'd maybe get it in two other shops but right now it'll have to wait. I'll enjoy looking at it if I see a neighbor with one.

I'm always happy for new recipes. I just don't do well with short timed ones because they always go bad tons of times before I finally cook them enough to master. But gems are gems!

Super surprised the chairs and tables are for coins! A similar and uglier one on RS cost gems. About 4 I think. So I'm scooping up some of those!

sleepygs
09-23-15, 12:25 PM
I LOVE that the new appliance LOOKS like something real that it could be, and not a flashy painted "thing." I think it's nice the basic parts of this update are for coins and the extra bits of decor are gems. I hope we can agree this is a better pricing schedule - bakeries "need" tables, chairs, and appliances, so they should be for coins. This is a really well done and well themed update compared to what we've gotten lately!

Also, does the android vs iOS debate have to be in every thread? Geez, give it a rest!

forensgrad23
09-23-15, 12:25 PM
As a newer player, I have NO autumn decor, so I vote for autumn decor, NO CRATES! Totally agree!! For those of us who are new players, we need the opportunity to get some of the seasonal items. I keep finding the boxes to be a waste. I'm getting 5 & 6 of the same item, usually 3rd & 4th place and it's just not worth 24 gems for so many of the same thing. This has now happened to me on 5 different boxes. But, I'm totally with you on needing the autumn Decor!! I can't wait!!

rockstar335
09-23-15, 12:29 PM

Bakery Story: Orchard Fest

deekathleen
09-23-15, 12:34 PM
I LOVE that the new appliance LOOKS like something real that it could be, and not a flashy painted "thing." I think it's nice the basic parts of this update are for coins and the extra bits of decor are gems. I hope we can agree this is a better pricing schedule - bakeries "need" tables, chairs, and appliances, so they should be for coins. This is a really well done and well themed update compared to what we've gotten lately!

Also, does the android vs iOS debate have to be in every thread? Geez, give it a rest!

I don't agree. This update is way too gem heavy and the stuff that is coins is so small why bother. If the powers that be don't want and ios vs android discussion they can make both platforms even then.

Natasha_07
09-23-15, 12:41 PM
no aha but it seems like all the new appliances require oven elements

Which makes it pretty much a 'basic part' now, should all new ovens need screws we would be saying it's fine because it's a basic part after all. Well likewise for the oven elements, which is why I was able to build the new goal ovens without asking for them however it still took me +1 week to build them because of the lantern parts or whatever they're called.

I too am saving, gems are gems whether they come from mastering recipes or simply installing new editions/games I'm thankful for them.

Natasha_07
09-23-15, 12:45 PM
New edition image.

orleansparish
09-23-15, 12:54 PM
New edition image.

Let's see....it's the end of September. So we should be seeing the download goal for this in January!

Aneta84
09-23-15, 01:01 PM
Bakery Story: Orchard Fest

Thanks

deekathleen
09-23-15, 01:01 PM
let's see....it's the end of september. So we should be seeing the download goal for this in january!

:D lol :D

LalaSmooth
09-23-15, 01:02 PM
The new version came out pretty fast but woooooooooo new recipes

LalaSmooth
09-23-15, 01:03 PM
It's not showing up in google play. anyone got a link to download??

Natasha_07
09-23-15, 01:04 PM
The new version came out pretty fast but woooooooooo new recipes

Which means gemsss, hooray for gemsssssss...
Yeah it came a few hours early!

LalaSmooth
09-23-15, 01:06 PM
nvm I found it!

Stormymamii
09-23-15, 01:12 PM
Not sure why I haven't received update yet and my neighbors have, is it because of the device I'm using? Please help!! Lol

Stormymamii
09-23-15, 01:18 PM
Hey hun, do u kno if I need to dl anything to get the new BS update?

poopiepants79
09-23-15, 01:27 PM
No, new update here. I don't see anything in THE PLAY STORE..

Natasha_07
09-23-15, 01:30 PM
You need to download the edition.

New edition image.

Not sure why I haven't received update yet and my neighbors have, is it because of the device I'm using? Please help!! Lol

Where's the new stuff storm eight??? I have a new part in gift selection, but no new oven or new decor, chairs etc.... Why are you discriminating against android players

LalaSmooth
09-23-15, 01:32 PM
Search "Orchard Fest" in Google Play and it appears. You'll need to download it to get new content

poopiepants79
09-23-15, 01:34 PM
Search "Orchard Fest" in Google Play and it appears. You'll need to download it to get new content

Nope, no new bakery orchard.. No 6 gems either

kooky panda
09-23-15, 01:52 PM

Natasha_07
09-23-15, 01:57 PM
Sometimes I don't understand why some players who are in such a hurry for the content don't just download the new edition on the very Wednesday it comes out if they can't wait for it.

Cr8zyC8tL8dy
09-23-15, 02:14 PM
Since Android players waited 6 weeks and never got an offer to DL Sugar & Spice for 6 gems, I highly doubt we will for this version either. I'm just downloading it now. They have just released a new version with NO gem offer for the last new version. Face it, no more gem offers for BS updates.

sweetypies97
The apple grove is cute, but 62 gems is ridiculous!

Cr8zyC8tL8dy
https://play.google.com/store/apps/detailsid=com.teamlava.bakerystory50&hl=en

Thanks!

Sb1957
09-23-15, 02:16 PM

Kooky dear, can you tell how is that we have another BS update even when we didn't get the pop up for the previous? I'm the kind of player that wait for pop ups, I never download directly from google store......

Cr8zyC8tL8dy
09-23-15, 02:16 PM
The apple grove is cute, but 62 gems is ridiculous!

Agreed!

Cr8zyC8tL8dy
09-23-15, 02:18 PM
Kooky dear, can you tell how is that we have another BS update even when we didn't get the pop up for the previous? I'm the kind of player that wait for pop ups, I never download directly from google store......

I would say we're never going to see a pop up for the old version, since the new one has been released. I think they probably did away with the feature.

Sb1957
09-23-15, 02:26 PM
I would say we're never going to see a pop up for the old version, since the new one has been released. I think they probably did away with the feature.

In RS happened with Bagel Caf? edition, new updates came but 4 months later from the first release, the pop up came out. Of course, I think nobody could get those gems because, who would wait 4 months????

PepperWoo
09-23-15, 02:30 PM
Since Android players waited 6 weeks and never got an offer to DL Sugar & Spice for 6 gems, I highly doubt we will for this version either. I'm just downloading it now. They have just released a new version with NO gem offer for the last new version. Face it, no more gem offers for BS updates.

I wouldn't say never. RS Bagel Cafe version goal download came 4 months after it was released lmao.

Cr8zyC8tL8dy
09-23-15, 02:32 PM
Where is the wallpaper and tiles?

mergirl96
09-23-15, 02:37 PM
The price for the display is ridiculous! It is not a display worthy of 62 gems in my opinion. I'm a droid so I plan on waiting for this goal for as long as it takes. For me free gems are worth it, but I think the problem arises for the players who don't even know that the forums exist. If they don't have neighbors that visit the forum, or they never get the notification, they won't know that there is a new version and won't get it. That is if we're still getting notifications and free gems. I'm still waiting for Sugar and Spice.

orleansparish
09-23-15, 03:03 PM

If you download the new version now you wont get gems. They have prolonged the time it takes for those new goal popups because they want us to buy gems, instead of getting them for free. But I can wait.

kj1214
09-23-15, 03:10 PM
Didn't know I had to have Orchard Fest. There's only a new table, chair, wall hang, and a floor deco. Not really even worth downloading an extra bs app for. :(

Cr8zyC8tL8dy
09-23-15, 06:02 PM
The price for the display is ridiculous! It is not a display worthy of 62 gems in my opinion. I'm a droid so I plan on waiting for this goal for as long as it takes. For me free gems are worth it, but I think the problem arises for the players who don't even know that the forums exist. If they don't have neighbors that visit the forum, or they never get the notification, they won't know that there is a new version and won't get it. That is if we're still getting notifications and free gems. I'm still waiting for Sugar and Spice.

I'll still be surprised if they offer it after already releasing a new version. Yes, I read the whole Bagel Story 4 month bit, lol. That seems ridiculous to me. I want to know where the wallpaper and floors are?

Cr8zyC8tL8dy
09-23-15, 06:03 PM
3rd option. Use the amazon.com version of the game while you wait for gem offers.

Didn't think of that, too late now, but I'm not sure it wouldn't see it anyway.

Cr8zyC8tL8dy
09-23-15, 06:05 PM
too expensive and we got already apple tables and chairs and wall clock etc etc this is realy weak from the s8 designing crew guys give us not every week updates but 2 times in a month but realy good updates with nice and good stuff look at the past 2 months its too bad you dont see this problem people are stopping with playing the game.

If you dont have iedeas to make every week or 2 weeks updates with stuff then dont give us this ****t stuff who is gonna spend 62 gems for that **** thing tell me from 100 people maybe 8 or 9 otherwise you can put more stuff but cheaper. And also take your time designing crew and give us 2 times a month with good nice and much more stuff with one theme. Better then we go longer wit this ****t bull**** stuff.

Sorry for my bad english i hope you read this s8 crew!!!

Um, but those were for gems, these are for coins, so better. Plus, the new drink machine is unique! I'd like to see the wallpaper and tiles though. The gem items are priced far too high.

Lenkapon
09-23-15, 06:11 PM
Oooh I love the Cider Press :rolleyes:

poopiepants79
09-23-15, 07:26 PM
Um, but those were for gems, these are for coins, so better. Plus, the new drink machine is unique! I'd like to see the wallpaper and tiles though. The gem items are priced far too high.

I'm sure the wallpaper and floor tiles will be in the next goal.. Could almost bet on it..

arieslisa123
09-23-15, 09:01 PM
Orchard fest

zaaracake
09-23-15, 09:45 PM
And on the positive side....fall decor, which we all asked for...tables and chairs and three recipes for coins! That ain't too shabby, ppl.

filochick1982
09-24-15, 01:55 AM
This update doesn't add much value to my bakery since the colours don't match my orange/yellow/red/brown fall colour scheme. I only bought the basket of apples. Maybe I'll do an apple theme section one day but won't buy much else from this week. After readingthe usual frustrations expressed here by players, I'm Thankful for 1)having access to both platforms and reaping the benefits of both 2)long term player with plenty of fall/Halloween content already 3)good quality neighbours who are prompt gifting new parts and answering parts requests So I can usually build 5 new appliances in less than 24 hours.
4)being lucky enough to be a player offered random LTOs, regular gem sales, and now the 3 free gems per day from watching videos.

Bakerling
09-24-15, 11:16 AM
Yes agree.. A gem heavy update this week! Well at least the oven isn't for gems!

Yes. I hate oven for gems. cider Press is cute and lovely.

Bakerling
09-24-15, 11:18 AM

For android. Can install Bakery Story: Orchard Fest to get the Cider Press

LalaSmooth
09-24-15, 01:25 PM
I'm sure the wallpaper and floor tiles will be in the next goal.. Could almost bet on it..

the tiles and wallpapers were released a year ago but TL removed them from the game. they might bring them back but who knows

sls0991
09-24-15, 02:51 PM
S8 I am not impressed... Why no Fall Leaf Floor Tiles?!!

LalaSmooth
09-25-15, 12:44 AM
Just had a goal saying to download jewel mania halloween. ooooh I hope this means BS will hopefully be adding some halloween deco soon

Bakerling
09-25-15, 01:45 AM
Just had a goal saying to download jewel mania halloween. ooooh I hope this means BS will hopefully be adding some halloween deco soon

24209 Restaurant Story 2 Halloween

Wow I install Restaurant Story 2 Halloween and get 6 free gems.

LalaSmooth
09-25-15, 02:51 AM

24209 Restaurant Story 2 Halloween

Wow I install Restaurant Story 2 Halloween and get 6 free gems.

I wonder why the games are different. Jewel mania looks weird

LalaSmooth
09-25-15, 03:14 AM
Wonder if that game has halloween goals

Bakerling
09-25-15, 04:25 AM

24211 get 6 free gems for install the game.

sweetpea6645
09-25-15, 07:16 AM
please tell me this isn't the fall decorations cuz if it is I'm really disappointed:(

LalaSmooth
09-25-15, 11:11 AM
is the fireplace worth 31 gems? I'm tempted to buy it.

Bakerling
09-25-15, 12:15 PM
please tell me this isn't the fall decorations cuz if it is I'm really disappointed:(

Classic Fall Decorations are here. Don't get disappointed. See list below.

Bakerling
09-25-15, 12:18 PM
Classic Fall Decorations

Wow there are total 46 items to select from. limited to 12 days Left.

Bakerling
09-25-15, 12:21 PM
is the fireplace worth 31 gems? I'm tempted to buy it.

yes the fireplace is worth 31 gems.

twospoons
09-25-15, 03:42 PM
not personally tempted by it, 31 seems high to me, but if you love it, get it!

filochick1982
09-25-15, 04:05 PM
I've been using my Autumn fireplace for a few years. I love it! Can't remember how much it was originally though.

Bakerling
09-27-15, 03:38 AM
HORRAY I HAVE MASTERED ALL RECIPES IN ALL MACHINES INCLUDING CIDER PRESS

24282 Mastered all recipes in the Cider Press.

slayer7000
09-27-15, 01:36 PM
HORRAY I HAVE MASTERED ALL RECIPES IN ALL MACHINES INCLUDING CIDER PRESS

24282 Mastered all recipes in the Cider Press.nice!<3 ;) YOU ROCK!!!!! and btw thx for the pics on the fall update thread!

slayer7000
09-27-15, 01:39 PM

both of the wallpapers were just added in the fall sale :D

slayer7000
09-27-15, 01:44 PM
62 gems=too expensive

SugarShack345
09-27-15, 01:48 PM
Thanks for bringing back some great fall decor! Now how about bringing back some earlier seasonal appliances - please, for us newer folks!

slayer7000
09-27-15, 01:58 PM
Thanks for bringing back some great fall decor! Now how about bringing back some earlier seasonal appliances - please, for us newer folks! im an old player but I missed out on the chance too get them so I agree!

Bakerling
09-28-15, 11:11 AM
nice!<3 ;) YOU ROCK!!!!! and btw thx for the pics on the fall update thread!

You are welcome. ;)

Bakerling
09-28-15, 11:13 AM
62 gems=too expensive

Yes I agree. Too expensive to spend 62 gems.