PDA

View Full Version : Just got back to DS

7Riptide
09-19-15, 05:40 PM
hi, i have been playing this game since 2012, i played for a year straight, i got my precious diamond dragons, however when i switched to android i stopped playing this game, there was no log in log out feature back then, i thought the memories of my dragon story save file would be gone forever. but when i switched again to ios and planning to play again the dragon story ( fresh start, not knowing that i could recover my save file tru gamecenter) now im playing my old save file lvl 105. im kinda confused due to many updates and dragons, my dragons are oldies because i havent played for 2 years.

any tips for a old player who newly come back?

btw add me and ill send you map and gold

7Riptide

Kennedward
09-19-15, 06:15 PM
Buy the Noble Crystal so you can go LV15, and remember to participate in tournaments and world events when they come up

7Riptide
09-19-15, 06:17 PM
already bought crystal, my diamond dragon is lvl 15 now :D, sure, i will

i need more friends since many of my neighbors are inactive

DeeDe99
09-19-15, 07:09 PM
I invited you - and check your "wall" (did that exist 2 years ago?)

7Riptide
09-19-15, 07:30 PM
I invited you - and check your "wall" (did that exist 2 years ago?)

yea :D

i bred i think 2 new dragons since i came back :D

would glad you on my neighbor will send maps and gold everyday

belarica
09-19-15, 08:37 PM
I added you, my island name is trinity glade. Someone here on the forums is trolling me, a while ago I got a friend request from an island name that is my id, so don't be fooled if they add you! It's not me. Also, welcome back!

jim23cash
09-19-15, 10:41 PM
I would go to the Dragon Story Forum Home Page, and read thru the stickies at the top of the list. There are threads about all the different types of events, and other changes since you left. Especially read up on World events and Storybook Adventures before they start. If you haven't mined before, you might want to read up on that as well. There are two sides in mine, one side gives you parts to create a new Dragon, the other side gives you parts to expand on Islands right outside the mine. You can also get money and food as prizes while mining. The Battle Arena also has a thread; you can win parts to create Dragons, and win Dragons from tournaments. The Dragons you create in the Spell Shop from mining parts or arena parts are not Breedables, and only available for a limited period. We just started an arena one. The mining one will change probably on Tuesday, so you won't have time to try for that one. There is an Arctic Isle, where you can breed Dragons only available there; there is a thread on that as well.
Start growing large amounts of food, and save up some in case a Storybook Adventure starts. Keep your coin count up, some adventures require large amounts of coins.
If you have any specific questions, just post them here, everyone is really helpful. And during events, always check on here first. People will play ahead with gold, and post requirements, so you know what to do next, and don't waste time during a timed event.
You are welcome to add me as a neighbor for maps. I don't visit. My iPad crashes on my island, I can't visit without repeated crashing. My forum name is my ID. My island name is DragonHome.
Good Luck! :D Annie

7Riptide
09-19-15, 11:24 PM
thanks all for the guide and suggestion.

DeeDe99
09-19-15, 11:57 PM
Hi Annie - yes, I have the crashing problem too. Visit all my under 100 neighbours, but the 100+ ones have to take pot luck.

lady_saphira
09-20-15, 06:26 AM
I did the same thing as you and have been back at it for a few months. The forum has been a huge help. Sent you an invite.

ronirp
09-20-15, 08:37 AM
I am in the same boat -came back after a long break - and started all over. The information here has been really helpful - so thanks to all who responded. I am also now looking for neighbours, so please add me, ronirp (and already sent an invite to you)

Kennedward
09-20-15, 11:23 AM
Nice to see returning players, cause a lot of us left already lol

kooky panda
09-20-15, 02:49 PM
To find neighbors, please check out the add forum.
Dragon Story Add Me (http://forum.storm8.com/forumdisplay.php?93-Dragon-Story-Add-Me)