PDA

View Full Version : I've lost my Dairy Exchange

Piggie60
09-19-15, 04:07 PM
I stopped playing CS awhile back and put all my buildings into storage. Now I've returned to the game I can't find my dairy exchange in my inventory. So I thought perhaps I'd mistakenly sold it instead of storing it but I can't find it in the market either. Does anyone have any idea where it could be?

SpiritWind00
09-19-15, 04:21 PM
What building do you mean?.We don't have a Dairy Exchange. Do you mean the Royal Exchange where you do trades?

It cannot be sold, so if you have it look in your Building inventory tab. And you're sure it's not on your board turned another way?

Piggie60
09-19-15, 04:41 PM
Oh silly me it wasn't called the Dairy exchange. It was a building like the hatchery where it would drop milk but I can't remember what it was called :(

Piggie60
09-19-15, 04:46 PM
Ok I'm going crazy. It was my stable that drops milk. DOH!! I will just go back & sit in my corner and play an easier game LOL

SpiritWind00
09-19-15, 05:06 PM
Too funny! Thanks for the laugh. I am glad you're all sorted out though. Nothing worse than thinking you've accidentally sold something. Hope the rest of your day gets better. :) :)

Piggie60
09-19-15, 07:45 PM
Thank you for your help SpiritWind00. The sun is shining so my day has to get better. Maybe I will sit in the sunshine and hope it 'enlightens' my brain :rolleyes: