PDA

View Full Version : Add an accept all button for gifts and a select all button for gifting please

Unregistered
02-15-11, 03:19 PM
I am a very addicted player to RS, and what gets on my nerves is when I come back to my game after a few days to find that I have a load of gifts to accept and end up taking a large amount of time to accept them. I have so many neighbors and 2 devices, meaning that I dont have time to accept 300-400 gifts. If there was a button that would accept all gifts, I would be more inclined to reccomend this game, but because accepting and giving gifts is so time consuming, I have stopped playing. The games are great, I love being able to own a resturaunt without leaving my home.
Another thing that would make these games more enjouable would be a new game that doesn't require WiFi. I vacation a ton and a lack of WiFi is very very prominent. This means I come home to spend hours accepting gifts and tipping back.
Thanks Team Lava!!!

Unregistered
02-16-11, 02:40 PM
I'd love to have a select all for gift giving.

Unregistered
02-17-11, 12:41 AM
I agree this would be great in all of the story games. I have a city, farm, restaurant, bakery, and an empire. I am hooked. I also think u should add a delete button on the invite tab, I have several people that I have invited and they won't answer them, either because they are just rude or they have quit the game. I would like to remove them from this list. Thanks for listening my storm I'd is jlnkb

kqjw87
02-17-11, 01:40 AM
It would be good if the function to select all is implemented.

kmjnhh123
07-11-11, 06:21 AM
I hope Teamlava will put a select all button in, it annoying me having to select all of 240 friends 1 by 1!!