PDA

View Full Version : Blue Star XP keeps going back to Zero

CarterB22
09-19-15, 11:23 AM
Every time I leave and go back in to Restaurant Story 2, my XP goes back to Zero. Yesterday I was bumped up to Level 56, then after hours of not being able to get in (I assumed they were working on the game), this morning I had been bumped down to Level 55 and now my XP accumulates while I'm in the game, but disappears every time I exit.

Any one else having this issue?

princessimogen
09-19-15, 02:33 PM
Yes, this is happening to me and others! This conversation is also taking place in the discussion sub forum.

RileyTucker
09-20-15, 04:36 AM
Every time I leave and go back in to Restaurant Story 2, my XP goes back to Zero. Yesterday I was bumped up to Level 56, then after hours of not being able to get in (I assumed they were working on the game), this morning I had been bumped down to Level 55 and now my XP accumulates while I'm in the game, but disappears every time I exit.

Any one else having this issue?

I feel your pain. I've gone from level 56, only to have it go down to 55, with experience points gong from in the hundreds then back to zero again. I am up to date on expansions, have nearly 300 dishes mastered, all my counters are overflowing, I visit and gift judiciously. I was happy to see level 56, but not only has it been taken back but ive been left with no XP points. This has to be a huge bug issue, and for the life of me I am unable to find a single bit of info from TL pertaining to this issue that is affecting so many players. I welcome being pointed in the direction of the proper forum. Can someone from TL just man up and admit there are massive issues with the upgrade that are leaving dedicated players high and dry? I really don't think that's a lot to ask.

cquinn32
09-20-15, 07:12 AM
I feel your pain. I've gone from level 56, only to have it go down to 55, with experience points gong from in the hundreds then back to zero again. I am up to date on expansions, have nearly 300 dishes mastered, all my counters are overflowing, I visit and gift judiciously. I was happy to see level 56, but not only has it been taken back but ive been left with no XP points. This has to be a huge bug issue, and for the life of me I am unable to find a single bit of info from TL pertaining to this issue that is affecting so many players. I welcome being pointed in the direction of the proper forum. Can someone from TL just man up and admit there are massive issues with the upgrade that are leaving dedicated players high and dry? I really don't think that's a lot to ask.

Well sorry to break it to you but you are in the right place and like every problem this game has had there will be complete silence from Storm8 on the issue. This company has a long history of just flat out ignoring its customers!!

Jeannot71
09-20-15, 10:04 AM
I had the same problem. I was Level 49 on friday. I play on an iPhone 6Plus iOS9 with latest game update .On saturday morning i'm suddenly not able to open the game anymore. I have a second restaurant on iPad with much lower Level and saw that my Level on iPhone had switched to 56 .
I tried reloading app on iPhone, no change. I tried switching ID between devices, but then it wouldn't open on iPad either, so i switched back. Suddenly in afternoon it worked again, but i was on Level 55, not 56 as it had shown from my iPad in morning. That was ok with me as long as game was working again.
But now i see that when i play and collect BlueStars in Level counter , everytime i close the game an reopen the counter is back to 0/999,897,599 ! :( How am i supposed to Level up like this. I have 276 GoldStars and my restaurant was opened for 271days according to stats in game. But not much longer if this isn't fixed soon !:mad:

kooky panda
09-20-15, 02:22 PM
This has been reported.
Level up (http://forum.storm8.com/showthread.php?84820-Level-up)

edit (KP)- 9-21-15
Level 55 should be the max level. Some players somehow were able to go above level 55, which caused crashing.

S8 added a temporary fix which appears to be resetting some of those players experience each time they login to level 55.

They are currently working on a permanent fix.

Jeannot71
09-22-15, 10:43 AM
Thanks alot for the info . Yeah, i noticed today that the XP didn't fall back to zero anymore ... So hopefully they worked that out