PDA

View Full Version : View of two cards at once

MedSWer
09-18-15, 01:48 PM
My view changed suddenly and is showing two cards at once. How do I change it back to one so I can use the scroll wheel to see all cards one at a time?

thepallascat
10-28-15, 04:00 AM
I'm having the same problem! I was wondering if it was just me. It's been driving me nuts!

I've tried everything from force closing the apps to restarting my phone and I've got nothing :(

kooky panda
10-28-15, 10:34 AM
I will check on this.

PikaSquirrel
10-28-15, 01:31 PM
I'm having the same problem! I was wondering if it was just me. It's been driving me nuts!

I've tried everything from force closing the apps to restarting my phone and I've got nothing :(

Are you seeing 2 Cards or 1 Card in Bingo?

kooky panda
10-29-15, 07:18 AM
Hey guys, this should now be fixed! You should now see 2 Cards each on your iPhone devices.

10-31-15, 06:50 AM
I only want to be able to view one card not 2. How can this be done?

PikaSquirrel
11-02-15, 11:27 AM
There is no way to change the view to 1 Card at the moment, but we'll forward your feedback to the game team. Thanks!

PinkLadyApple177
03-21-16, 01:00 AM
I would also like the option and/or choice to change from viewing ONE card at a time, than being forced to playing TWO on the screen. I miss the option of pressing on the card number on the left (to change between cards, if playing 5 cards for example).
I prefer playing ONE card at a time since it is easier to view, (since it is larger, and the rows are in the same position, when checking for a number when playing).
The down fall of playing two cards on the screen at the same time, firstly, results in the numbers being smaller and you have to hold the phone closer to your face. Secondly, your eyes have to quickly scan two different sections on the screen, which can make your eyes tired. Lastly, when you have to flick your finger over the screen, sometimes you can accidentally press the wrong number, and if you are playing a lot of cards, (six for example), it takes up time to re-daub it.... Or you don't realise and when you Bingo, it is a false Bingo, and it is frustrating when you don't know why, and you get a time out.
I am having this TWO card per screen issue with 'CLUEDO Bingo' and 'Storm8 Bingo'. I am happy that 'Monopoly Bingo' has yet to change this game play option, and is still ONE card per screen.

I guess all I am asking is, that if the Player could have a CHOICE of the old ONE card per screen style, and the new TWO card per screen style. Maybe in the game settings?

This would be GREATLY appreciated!!!
Thank you for your time!

P.s. I play these 3 'Storm8 Bingo' games everyday. I just really miss the old game play. Also, I LOVE your games!!