PDA

View Full Version : Level up

sugerbabby2
09-18-15, 01:33 PM
I just went up to level 55 anyone else?

infinitelove19
09-18-15, 01:59 PM

Yup, me too! Well, level 56. Happened almost an hour ago.

Looks like level 56 is the new maximum.
1 extra counter, table and chair available. (think at level 52, not sure)
No new appliance yet (as indicated in the last update in app store)

Hoping we get more of an update later this afternoon, or a cruise or something. :-)

ariffraff
09-18-15, 03:33 PM
I went to level 53, not sure when I just noticed it.

cquinn32
09-18-15, 03:34 PM
Also went up to 56 and the construction sing is missing at the specialty imports site. Hope something new is to come soon!!

xxangelmariexxx
09-18-15, 05:49 PM
Yup I just seen this tonight....almost to level 51....so happy :)

nmishii
09-18-15, 06:32 PM
Is this available on android? Cant get into my game. Wont be on ios for a few hours. I know i will level up.

Aud2007
09-18-15, 07:16 PM
Is anyone else having issues because of this update? My game crashes every time I try to open it.

cquinn32
09-18-15, 07:20 PM
Is anyone else having issues because of this update? My game crashes every time I try to open it.

Same here, game just keeps force closing

RileyTucker
09-18-15, 08:01 PM

A friend told me I've leveled up to 56. Too bad I can't load the game. Wait for ages of an upgrade, then you can't access it when it happens! Sigh. Is the issue being addressed??

infinitelove19
09-18-15, 08:39 PM
A friend told me I've leveled up to 56. Too bad I can't load the game. Wait for ages of an upgrade, then you can't access it when it happens! Sigh. Is the issue being addressed??

Doubt it. This issue started a couple of hours ago, and staff may be off for the weekend.

I have no problem opening accounts at level 37, but when logged into level 56 account it crashes before the game opens.
Can anybody over level 49 get into their game???

fatbearsecondary
09-18-15, 08:47 PM
Doubt it. This issue started a couple of hours ago, and staff may be off for the weekend.

I have no problem opening accounts at level 37, but when logged into level 56 account it crashes before the game opens.

Was lvl 56, got in earlier this afternoon, can't get in now. Constant force closes.

TrixiDeCat
09-18-15, 09:14 PM

YES!!!! I'm now at Level 53. To reach Level 54 I need 11,520 blue stars and currently have 3,880. Sure does beat 9,999,999 to reach Level 50!

xenu8
09-18-15, 09:26 PM
I can no longer get into the game. I deleted reinstalled, everything, it just crashes when I try to open it. Thanks a lot.

nmishii
09-18-15, 09:58 PM
I can't get in on android or iOS.

deucedeuce22
09-18-15, 10:17 PM
Level 56 looks like an error. I'm level 55 and earlier today I needed a few thousand exp for 56, but now I need 1.4 billion lol. My game is fine.

FranDresner
09-18-15, 10:40 PM
I have the same situation as DeuceDeuce, on level 55 but have enough experience for 56

500cameron
09-19-15, 01:04 AM
Popped to level 56 and game now crashes on loading. Only got 1 cinnamon bun to get my 3 stars for that so shld hopefully be up and running for me to get that ok.
I'm glad I didn't delete all my money sack things as I'd have been annoyed otherwise. Garden expansion coming soon.
Still enjoying the game and trying to rack up as many stars as possible, passed the 300 mark earlier in the week 😀

princessimogen
09-19-15, 03:41 AM
I am level 55. I had to uninstall and reinstall to get back into the game without it crashing. Oddly enough, my game seemed to freeze at where it was 12(?) hours ago. All of my food was on the counter and I hadn't really earned any money while away. I had almost 99,000 above level 49. Now I'm at level 55 with 0 of 999+ million to the next level. I don't know if this is right. Seems odd that I'd have exactly what was needed for level 55 to put me at 0 towards 56. Also some of my neighbors are at 56 so the 999 million can't be right.

500cameron
09-19-15, 03:52 AM
Yeah I've been brought back down from level 56 to 55 with 0 xp points too. Pleased were up and running again fairly quickly considering it's the weekend.
Maybe we'll get a cruise event straight after the shakin and bacon finishes, would be good.

cquinn32
09-19-15, 07:03 AM
Where did all my xp go? Yesterday I was level 56 with an extra 80,000 xp and now today I'm at level 55 with 0 xp!! Not to happy!!

jessicamle
09-19-15, 07:12 AM
Where did all my xp go? Yesterday I was level 56 with an extra 80,000 xp and now today I'm at level 55 with 0 xp!! Not to happy!!
I think they reset everyone back to level 55 starting point!!!

cquinn32
09-19-15, 08:17 AM
I think they reset everyone back to level 55 starting point!!!

Yeah and I can't even earn any xp as every time I log in its reset back to 0!! Won't be playing this game much till they fix this. Why do they release updates late Friday afternoon and then leave for the weekend?

nmishii
09-19-15, 08:25 AM
I was able to get into my game and I was level 55 with 0 XP. Was this a temporary fix and we'll get back our extra xp? If not, this was a stupid way to fix the bug and I would have rather waited the few hours for a correct fix. I missed out on buying an extra counter.

infinitelove19
09-19-15, 11:39 AM
So, like others, I was at level 56, the max level, then was shut out of the game for many hours as it was crashing before opening.

Now I am on level 55, and every time I log in my experience points drop to zero. I was on level 56 with, idk, 173,836 experience points, so it kinda sucks being back to zero and unable to keep any new points I earn.

Question to ppl currently at level 55 who weren't on while level 56 was available: Were you able to buy one counter, table and chair?

I bought one while on level 56, but now it say next counter available at level 56 and I am unsure if the one I bought IS that one, or if another one will be available whenever we can level up. Bit of a moot point, but still curious.

infinitelove19
09-19-15, 11:40 AM
Yeah and I can't even earn any xp as every time I log in its reset back to 0!! Won't be playing this game much till they fix this. Why do they release updates late Friday afternoon and then leave for the weekend?

Yeah... this is not cool. Wonder if we are at least earning coins normally?

princessimogen
09-19-15, 02:21 PM
Yeah... this is not cool. Wonder if we are at least earning coins normally?

My xp is also being set back to 0 on level 55 each time I open the game.

I seem to be earning coins but I can't tell you if I'm accumulating them exactly as I'm supposed to be.

nmishii
09-19-15, 06:44 PM
Got a notification:

"Restaurant Story 2
Soar to the top of the Restaurant Story fame!
Reach new culinary heights, up to Level 55!"

XP still being zeroed when logging in. I guess this is one way to not have people accumulate a whole lot of XPs.

Very poorly released update, as it almost always seems.

I only wish I had been able to get on yesterday to buy the extra counter at Level 56.

kooky panda
09-19-15, 06:58 PM
I will report this over. If the max level is suppose to 55, that is probably were the glitch is.

ariffraff
09-20-15, 02:17 AM

I'm at level 53 on iOS I'm not having any issues once I updated my iPad including my operating system.

441sogo
09-20-15, 06:12 AM
I'm at level 53 on iOS I'm not having any issues once I updated my iPad including my operating system.

I'm guessing the problem only exists for those who were elevated to level 56, which caused our games to crash for 13+ hours. Once able to get back in the game, our level was decreased by one to 55, BUT our additional accumulated xp was wiped away & newly earned xp is being sucked into the level 56/55 abyss. When I was a level 56er, I had thousands of xp towards level 57, but now I perpetually have zero xp towards level 56. I sure hope we get our xp back!! Very frustrating....

I wonder if those who were level 55, but never level 56, are having this same problem?

mamareader02
09-20-15, 07:03 AM
I'm guessing the problem only exists for those who were elevated to level 56, which caused our games to crash for 13+ hours. Once able to get back in the game, our level was decreased by one to 55, BUT our additional accumulated xp was wiped away & newly earned xp is being sucked into the level 56/55 abyss. When I was a level 56er, I had thousands of xp towards level 57, but now I perpetually have zero xp towards level 56. I sure hope we get our xp back!! Very frustrating....

I wonder if those who were level 55, but never level 56, are having this same problem?
No prob for me-level 55,was never 56

mamareader02
09-20-15, 07:06 AM
I DO have a problem with the fact that in order to expand,need to be at level 80!so I guess I've reached max expansion till they let us level up more,so I guess that might be in a few years:(

cquinn32
09-20-15, 07:23 AM
What are supposed to be excited about with this update? I mean we aren't even allowed to progress enough levels to buy another counter!! I missed out on buying one during the short time I was level 56 and who knows when we'll be allowed to see that level again (2 maybe 3 three years from now at this rate) I guess I could open another farm plot for 40 seeds and 20 shovels lol yeah right!! I already now they will come up with some pathetic way of fixing this. Has there been an update yet that hasn't had any bugs or issues? This is getting old Storm8.

dragon2046
09-20-15, 07:24 AM
I DO have a problem with the fact that in order to expand,need to be at level 80!so I guess I've reached max expansion till they let us level up more,so I guess that might be in a few years:(

Just curious what is the last expansion I'm working on 23 now. Thanks

dragon2046
09-20-15, 07:28 AM
What are supposed to be excited about with this update? I mean we aren't even allowed to progress enough levels to buy another counter!! I missed out on buying one during the short time I was level 56 and who knows when we'll be allowed to see that level again (2 maybe 3 three years from now at this rate) I guess I could open another farm plot for 40 seeds and 20 shovels lol yeah right!! I already now they will come up with some pathetic way of fixing this. Has there been an update yet that hasn't had any bugs or issues? This is getting old Storm8.
Yes they probably will fix it those that were lucky enough to get the extra countertop will log in one morning to find it "poof" gone, along with the food on it. Just from experience if u play CS "the missing ali" u would know what I'm talking about.
:(

Rynetory2
09-20-15, 07:29 AM
Do you get bigger pantry for this update? If yes, may I ask what's the max? I gathered no expansion and no counter.

dragon2046
09-20-15, 08:33 AM
Do you get bigger pantry for this update? If yes, may I ask what's the max? I gathered no expansion and no counter.

No I did not get any upgrades on pantry. Still maxed at 150. :)

Rynetory2
09-20-15, 09:01 AM
No I did not get any upgrades on pantry. Still maxed at 150. :)

Thank you. :)

infinitelove19
09-20-15, 12:05 PM
No prob for me-level 55,was never 56

Just to clarify... you are on level 55, and when you log in you have experience points towards level 56, and it is increasing?

Mine keeps zeroing every time I log in. I do wonder if they will be able to restore our xp points, or not. Hope so.

infinitelove19
09-20-15, 01:58 PM
...and at level 55 (for the past two days) the 24-hour quests have disappeared.

Still have them at lower levels, but it is gone on my glitchy higher-level account.

txangel1109
09-20-15, 03:33 PM

I'm at level 54 and no problems opening, but it's taking longer for items to load. Getting the wheel.

xenu8
09-20-15, 09:03 PM
Whatever they did allowed me to get back into game so I could get my donut! So thanks!

princessimogen
09-20-15, 11:05 PM

I was shut out of the game for a long time and when I came back I was at 55. I think I may have been at 56 before I could log back in but never saw it. I had almost 99K exp pts towards the next level when I was at 49. Now as everyone else, my xps go back to zero every time I open the game. Between this and gem traps especially with the game lagging, I am thinking of quitting the game. This is the last storm8 game I play. I got fed up with all of the other ones. This game has become more frustrating, time-consuming and less fun for various reasons.

fatbearsecondary
09-21-15, 08:02 AM

Can confirm this is what happened to me as well. Briefly 56, locked out, now 55 and constantly zeroing my XP. Good times, totally "normal" update...

kooky panda
09-21-15, 11:12 AM
Update on losing XPs:

Level 55 should be the max level. Some players somehow were able to go above level 55, which caused crashing.

S8 added a temporary fix which appears to be resetting some of those players experience each time they login to level 55.

They are currently working on a permanent fix.

infinitelove19
09-21-15, 11:42 AM
Update on losing XPs:

Level 55 should be the max level. Some players somehow were able to go above level 55, which caused crashing.

S8 added a temporary fix which appears to be resetting some of those players experience each time they login to level 55.

Thanks for letting us know.

Any update on the missing 24-hour quests for ppl who were at level 56? (or is that just me?)

cquinn32
09-21-15, 11:49 AM
Idk how they are going to fix this but I sure hope they can!! I'm also not receiving the daily quests but I really don't miss them at all.

441sogo
09-21-15, 12:31 PM
Thanks for letting us know.

Any update on the missing 24-hour quests for ppl who were at level 56? (or is that just me?)

Confirmation from another momentary level 56er who is not receiving the daily quests. I sure hope I'm not missing out on any quests that pay out hammers or shovels!! :rolleyes: I gladly skip the ones for nails and boards.

cquinn32
09-21-15, 01:38 PM
Well I just checked and my xp is not being reset anymore but I still don't have what I had before all of this. I hope this is not considered fixed.

infinitelove19
09-21-15, 02:20 PM
Confirmation from another momentary level 56er who is not receiving the daily quests. I sure hope I'm not missing out on any quests that pay out hammers or shovels!! :rolleyes: I gladly skip the ones for nails and boards.

Indeed!

Kooky Panda updated us on the 24-hour quest issue (in that thread) saying that there are no 24-hour quests for our level, yet, and to look forward to some in the future.

kooky panda
09-21-15, 02:23 PM
Idk how they are going to fix this but I sure hope they can!! I'm also not receiving the daily quests but I really don't miss them at all.

There are currently no daily quests for this high level, but they should be coming soon.

441sogo
09-22-15, 08:48 AM
Update on losing XPs:

It appears that they have fixed the issue of xp resetting to zero with each login, as I have been accruing newly earned xp since sometime yesterday afternoon/evening. However, all of the thousands of xp I lost because of the glitch are still gone. Are they still working on a solution to credit back lost xp?? It seems a bit unacceptable to some of the longest standing players to just ignore that issue and move forward....

cquinn32
09-22-15, 09:57 AM
It appears that they have fixed the issue of xp resetting to zero with each login, as I have been accruing newly earned xp since sometime yesterday afternoon/evening. However, all of the thousands of xp I lost because of the glitch are still gone. Are they still working on a solution to credit back lost xp?? It seems a bit unacceptable to some of the longest standing players to just ignore that issue and move forward....

I also would like to know about this. Are they going to fix it? I even sent them an email about it but haven't heard back yet.

kooky panda
09-22-15, 11:07 AM
For lost XPs please send an email to support@storm8.com for assistance.

princessimogen
09-22-15, 07:30 PM
I also would like to know about this. Are they going to fix it? I even sent them an email about it but haven't heard back yet.

1) I think it's ridiculous that you have to request your xps back and 2) the "contact customer support" is often a way to not publicly address the issue.

Please let us know if you actually get your xps back.

cquinn32
09-24-15, 08:31 AM
1) I think it's ridiculous that you have to request your xps back and 2) the "contact customer support" is often a way to not publicly address the issue.

Please let us know if you actually get your xps back.

Have yet to hear back from them. It is ridiculous!! Once again players paying for their mistakes.

cquinn32
09-25-15, 09:02 AM
Well it's now been a full work week and they have not replied!! If this just gets blown off or I'm told my xp can't be restored I will delete this game. Even though the xp does you no good after max level it took me months and months to earn that xp.

princessimogen
09-27-15, 09:15 AM
Well it's now been a full work week and they have not replied!! If this just gets blown off or I'm told my xp can't be restored I will delete this game. Even though the xp does you no good after max level it took me months and months to earn that xp.

Ugh, sorry. They should just tell us that they're not restoring xp instead of adding insult to injury by making us email customer service and receive no reply or a "Sorry. Tough luck" email like when you've lost gems due to (completely avoidable if they cared) gem traps. I'm about done too.