PDA

View Full Version : Game shutting down

diehardpat
09-18-15, 11:16 AM
iPhone 10S7 user, game shutting down after a minute or so use. Started happening a few days ago. Any ideas?

bertiphone
09-24-15, 08:29 PM
Is it safe to upgrade to iOS 9.0.1 on an iPhone 6? Will farm Story still work with no issues? How about older iPhones Like iPhone C?

kooky panda
09-25-15, 08:45 AM
iPhone 10S7 user, game shutting down after a minute or so use. Started happening a few days ago. Any ideas?

Are you still having issues?

Is it safe to upgrade to iOS 9.0.1 on an iPhone 6? Will farm Story still work with no issues? How about older iPhones Like iPhone C?
I have iphone 6 plus IOS 9.0.1- My farm game opened up with no issues.

gorozco
09-29-15, 11:53 AM

I upgraded to iphone 6 and IOS 9 was fine now I have iphone 6S with IOS9 was not able to open the menu or tools, I can collect and plant, from the news i can access other players and water but not leave messages or go back to my farm.

kooky panda
09-29-15, 01:16 PM
I upgraded to iphone 6 and IOS 9 was fine now I have iphone 6S with IOS9 was not able to open the menu or tools, I can collect and plant, from the news i can access other players and water but not leave messages or go back to my farm.
Try doing a hard reset of your phone . Hold down on/off and power button at the same time until you see the apple sign.
If that does not work, try deleting and redownloading the game.

gorozco
09-30-15, 03:24 PM
Did that before posting, tried also the zoomed option since I got trouble with Restaurant and Bakery on iphone 6 it only worked on zoom option this one is not working in regular or zoom, tried to delete and reinstall from cloud and also from a back up on one of my computers and still the same just going to miss some people there.

Thank you !!

kooky panda
10-19-15, 01:46 PM

They are currently looking into this issue.

Try this workaround to see if it helps:
Tapping very very lightly on the menus should allow you to access them.