PDA

View Full Version : creating a new account

chic4stylin
09-18-15, 11:04 AM
I've been playing for 3 or 4 years now and have 2 accounts of my own...recently my twins decided they want to play it too, so how do I create 2 new accounts on my phone for them? I searched the forum and couldn't find an answer, so if anyone can help, I'd appreciate it very much!

chic4stylin
09-18-15, 11:51 AM
Can anyone from S8/TL please help me out here?!!

chic4stylin
09-23-15, 02:30 AM
Wow..here it is 5 days later and still no response or help! Thanks! :confused:

And as for merging my post from yesterday...there is usually something posted by a mod to the OP stating that their post has been merged. I logged on to find my OP gone with no word as to why. I had to post again asking where it went to find out it had been merged. NOT cool! Nor is it okay to not answer my post above. I searched for an answer, but this search engine pulls up so many irrelevant posts that it would take days to go through each one. I went through all those that I thought might have the answer, but none did, so I posted my question above. If SOMEONE from S8/TL could please answer, I'd appreciate it!

Annica5
09-23-15, 06:20 AM
I'm not from S8/TL but as far as I know you need a fresh device, owned by someone that don't want to play themselves. In my case I sweet talked my brother into starting a game, setting up ID and password, and then give them to me :) it's really easy to switch between accounts via Dragon Story.

kooky panda
09-23-15, 10:07 AM
Since you already have a storm ID on your phone, you will not be able to set up any new storm IDs or accounts on that phone. As Annica stated, if you have two other devices that do not have a storm ID already on it, you can set up new games. Storm ID and password.
Then you can use the login feature (http://forum.storm8.com/showthread.php?59955-iOS-amp-Android-New-Login-feature-in-Limited-Games!)to login and out of the different accounts on your phone.

chic4stylin
09-23-15, 05:52 PM
Okay, so if I use my husband's phone to set up a storm ID for one of the kids, then delete it, does the ID stay with the phone? So I couldn't delete the game, then reinstall and set up the ID for the other kid? Or would I have to completely reset the phone back to factory to wipe it out? If that is correct, could we possibly suggest that there be a way to set up a new account on the same phone for those of us who have kids who are too young to have cell phones, or whose parent's just don't want them to have one for whatever reason? That way they can play on their parent's phone. And thank you for finally answering, I appreciate it. (although, now I'll have to find another phone besides my husbands...because I sure can't set one twin up and not the other! I would have to run away and come live with one of my fellow D/S players!! hahahahaha!)