PDA

View Full Version : Massive connection problems

Yveltal_Egg
09-18-15, 02:27 AM
Hey,

I've been having some connection problems in my dragon story game for about two or three days now. There are periods when I'm not able to connect to the game for hours, although I'm online and all my other apps are working fine.
This even happens at different hotspots, so I don't think it's my connection causing the troubles. Especially during the tournament it's quite annoying and I even had to fight some dragons twice because it didn't save my last progress. I never had these problems before and I got the most recent version of the game, no updates available. I use Android 5.0.2

Hope someone can help me. Restarting the game or even forcing it to end didn't help. And so did restarting the router.

DeeDe99
09-18-15, 02:49 AM
Interesting you should say that because I had that problem on iOS about 4 hours ago.

Like you, my internet connection was fine: safari accessed web sites, including this one, without a problem. I couldn't access any Storm8 on-line games at all.

I was at home, fast cable and wi-fi. I think the problem was at Storm8's end.

Seems to be OK now, was a problem for about 30 minutes.

ladybugrentals
09-18-15, 05:50 PM
Ditto......however....I have expressed my concerns for weeks. I have seen same issue posted but TL says it is "answered"
They will tell you
Close all other apps
Perform task manager
Reboot
Reboot again
Uninstall
Re-install
You NEW tablet or year old tablet/phone does not meet minimum requirements for game

It is so frustrating!!!!! However...... I somehow keep trying. I just wish they would resolve known issues before coming out with fall update.

tuffyjkitten
09-18-15, 07:30 PM
Same here. Have not been able to open the game since Sunday night when I finished the event. I'm not doing the reinstall garbage because I have tried it repeatedly on FFS and it still crashes afterwards.

Yveltal_Egg
09-19-15, 05:19 AM
Well, I must say, I did not experience any more issues for about 24h. I hope very much it stays like that from now on.
I didn't change anything or did anything else to solve the problem, it just seems to work fine now. I will let you know if the trouble comes back.

Kennedward
09-19-15, 06:32 AM
Tried both my IOS and Android devices, no problem here, hope it get fixed for you guys soon!

ladybugrentals
09-19-15, 08:29 AM
Where is TL?

DeeDe99
09-19-15, 05:24 PM
Where is TL?

California - but their servers could be outsourced and therefore located anywhere. I haven't done an IP trace to find out.

Yveltal_Egg
09-23-15, 11:05 AM
Just to keep this updated...

I didn't have any more problems of not being able to log in.
But I still experience an unstable connection. Sometimes the loading screen suddenly appears and if I'm unlucky, I have to defeat the dragon I just beat again or stuff like that... Sooo in general it got better, but it's not done yet.