PDA

View Full Version : Bakery story 2

chila1234
09-18-15, 01:33 AM
I started bakery story 2 this week. I am having problems with Liam, the special customer, who you have to click on to get items for upgrading your bakery. I keep on clicking on him but nothing happens.

I hope someone can help me.

Thanks

LalaSmooth
09-18-15, 03:27 AM
Have you noticed when you need to cook macaroons etc on the different oven, it doesn't show up and there is a pink scribble thing when it's ready.

This is a bug right?

PepperWoo
09-18-15, 04:03 AM
I don't even remember installing Bakery Story 2 yet I got a goal today to reach level 7 for 3 gems, which is usually the follow up goal after installing. Is that perhaps Hometown Bakery renamed? I installed that one when I was prompted in the past but that was under Squall Games and not Storm8. Anyway, there's a BS2 app under the drop down menu (which coincidentally bears the same icon as Hometown Bakery) but when I try to install from there, it says not available in my country. So confused here... not sure how to finish that goal. :confused:

http://i.imgur.com/60Qak2n.jpg

LalaSmooth
09-18-15, 04:09 AM
I don't even remember installing Bakery Story 2 yet I got a goal today to reach level 7. Is that perhaps Hometown Bakery renamed? I installed that one when I was prompted in the past but that was under Squall Games and not Storm8. Anyway, there's a BS2 app under the drop down menu (which coincidentally bears the same icon as Hometown Bakery) but when I try to install from there, it says not available in my country. So confused here... not sure how to finish that goal. :confused:

http://i.imgur.com/60Qak2n.jpg

There are two. Hometown Bakery and Bakery Story 2 but I've been playing Hometown Story and the goal said "Reach Level 7 in Bakery Story 2" so I've just got to this level and I got my 3 gems.

Can someone please confirm that Bakery Story 2 and Hometown Bakery are the same game? I'm more confused now!

Rynetory2
09-18-15, 04:15 AM
There are two. Hometown Bakery and Bakery Story 2 but I've been playing Hometown Story and the goal said "Reach Level 7 in Bakery Story 2" so I've just got to this level and I got my 3 gems.

Can someone please confirm that Bakery Story 2 and Hometown Bakery are the same game? I'm more confused now!

No such goal and no such app. Are you guys on iOS or android?

LalaSmooth
09-18-15, 04:20 AM
No such goal and no such app. Are you guys on iOS or android?

I had a pop up earlier saying "reach level 7" and now it's saying "reach level 10" I'm only playing for the gems.

We are both on android and there is a way to get this app but cannot post this here. It goes against their rules and could be banned.

I'm not sure why they are named two different games if I got my gems playing Hometown Bakery when it says Bakery Story 2.....!

Rynetory2
09-18-15, 04:25 AM
I had a pop up earlier saying "reach level 7" and now it's saying "reach level 10" I'm only playing for the gems.

We are both on android and there is a way to get this app but cannot post this here. It goes against their rules and could be banned.

I'm not sure why they are named two different games if I got my gems playing Hometown Bakery when it says Bakery Story 2.....!

I'm on iOS. I tried searching for both names but it's not in store. Sorry I'm afraid I'm not able to be of any help. Hopefully someone can post an answer to help you.

LalaSmooth
09-18-15, 04:27 AM
Hopefully someone will have an answer soon. It reminds you of RS2

PepperWoo
09-18-15, 04:43 AM

Yeah I see a Hometown Bakery app on that drop down list too with a similar icon. I tried installing that one since you said it works but now it says item not found as opposed to not available in my country when clicking Bakery Story 2. Weird stuff going on around here...

deezydeuxx
10-09-15, 08:14 PM
It says its not availible in my country which is weird cause im in america...

kooky panda
10-10-15, 02:42 PM
It says its not availible in my country which is weird cause im in america...
It has not been released in the United States yet.

MamaBear2515
10-13-15, 08:19 PM
Hoping this game is released soon i really would like to play.

Blazin_Betty
11-03-15, 01:56 AM
I keep getting asked to install Bakery Story 2 and I cannot because it's only available in the Philippines. Bummer!!

deekathleen
11-03-15, 05:56 AM
If if is anything like rs2, then no no no.

bunnipowerz
11-05-15, 07:46 PM
It just released in US! :D will anyone be playing this?

deekathleen
11-05-15, 09:19 PM
It just released in US! :D will anyone be playing this?

Is it like restaurant 2? If so, then absolutely not.

Bakerling
11-05-15, 09:27 PM
I can install the Bakery Story 2

KandeeGameOne
11-06-15, 12:52 AM
Ugh I really hope this game won't replace the original Bakery Story!!
To me it's just as unappealing as RS2 is. Please don't remove the original :(

eve11432
11-06-15, 12:56 AM
I've been playing but I like bakery story 1 better. Bakery story 2just seems like resturant story 2. I don't understand in creating a second version of the games. Why not just make the original ones better? A lot of people spent a lot of money over the years on these games. Eventually all the original games will end up like farm story 1 , fashion story is already headed that way😞

11-06-15, 12:57 AM
I'm going to persevere with it for a bit, but I'm a tad disappointed that Storm8 chose to go back to the 'pay per item' model, rather than the 'per style' a la Restaurant 2, which seems fairer to me, as it'll save you gems - and therefore real money - in the long run (if you purchase a floor style for 100 gems, say, then once you get past 9 X 10 you're quids in). Storm8 seem to be becoming as mercenary as Nanobit (but at least Storm give you your IAPs).

It's also EXTREMELY buggy (has one update, but I've no idea what the feck it fixed). I've had a bakery full of invisible customers, and floor tiles stuck on the basic clay; I've had to buy ingredients several times before it realises they're bought; customers walking through walls, counters, chairs, tables, and a closed door- is this a belated Hallowe'en edition…? Are they ghosts…?

Something else I've been nagging Storm for is an 'are you sure' prompt; the amount of gems I've wasted by accidentally hitting a purple button - I've another restaurant game I play occasionally which forces you to tap the gem button a second time to confirm you want to spend them, I feel this ought to be mandatory for these types of game - especially when many appeal to kids.

I do like the fact that drinks are now being drunk rather than eaten, but it's not consistent - neither is eating (mousse being eaten with a knife and fork, for example, or biscuits with a spoon).

It's high time Storm began listening to its players, especially as they'd be nothing without us. I'm on DLA (UK disability benefit) because I'm unable to work, and Storm should realise that there could be many more like me, because we've got more free time to play, but we don't have the disposable income. Storm's CEO probably drives a platinum-plated Roller with seats upholstered with the finest calfskin, and a water cooler full of the finest single malt. Nah, scratch the Roller, it'll be Lotus Elise or an Aston Martin. �� <--- Storm8's CEO

Right now, I don't have a computer, so my iPad is everything. I'd like to believe that Storm cared, but I feel that's a forlorn hope…☹️ I'm also stuck in bed with an ME flare, so there's nowt else I can do.

KandeeGameOne
11-06-15, 01:13 AM
The original RS and BS games are more fun because decorating etc is just so much easier. I've made it to Level 24 in Restaurant Story 2 before deleting it recently. The concept of collecting ingredients is the most annoying thing to me. Plus there's just too much going on. Expanding, unlocking new Stores, unlocking new ingredients, increasing pantry size, events etc.etc. I can see how some people might enjoy this, but it's just way too different from the original games for me.
As for what eve11432 said about making the original games better: I feel like it's been going downhill for a very long time. A few years ago there was a Halloween version where all the customers wore costumes and the background/neighborhood was decorated as well. Now they don't even bother with stuff like this anymore. Why?
It would be nice to know if S8 plans on keeping the original BS and RS games. So far I've only used gems that I got when installing other S8 games, but I was planning on actually buying some should there be nice christmas items this year.
I'd be super sad if RS and BS would be 'neglected' and removed. I love playing them and decorating. It's weird because I'm an adult (I'm sure many players are!) but nevertheless enjoy these games so much :)
The new BS and RS games just feel different and I'm not a fan of it :(

Excuse my incoherent rambling, I'm just worried BS2's release will mean the end (sooner or later) of BS1 :(

DragonWished
11-06-15, 02:52 AM
I completely agree. These "2" versions of the games seem very childish.

BS2 won't load to my Samsung tablet but I got the download for gems prompt.

Loaded fine on my S6 phone which is where I was able to see the game.

Ugh I really hope this game won't replace the original Bakery Story!!
To me it's just as unappealing as RS2 is. Please don't remove the original :(

deekathleen
11-06-15, 05:08 AM
I'm tired of the pop ups constantly in the games I do play for games my device is not compatible with.

jojowzs
11-06-15, 08:44 AM
Does anyone knows how much the value pack is... It says 80% off save 8 euro... But what's the actual price?? (In euros preferably)

SyberiaWinx
11-06-15, 09:46 AM
I got the goal to expand my bakery. I already had it in progress, but upon finishing, the goal did not complete. The next expansion requires something I can't even get until level 7, and I'm stuck at level 6 due to this. I wanted to just start the game over, but apparently that's not possible?

SyberiaWinx
11-06-15, 04:36 PM
I've noticed a problem in the original Bakery Story-all my drink mixers are gone from my inventory.

kooky panda
11-06-15, 05:03 PM
I got the goal to expand my bakery. I already had it in progress, but upon finishing, the goal did not complete. The next expansion requires something I can't even get until level 7, and I'm stuck at level 6 due to this. I wanted to just start the game over, but apparently that's not possible?
Try force closing and restarting your game.
If expansion is still missing, please send an email to support@storm8.com

srg70
11-06-15, 05:11 PM
I like the concept of BS 2 but I find it too time consuming.

luckyaa7
11-06-15, 08:37 PM
Had hard time loading game..

shannonth
I just started the game today, now it won't load on my device, I have two iPad and iPhone and now it won't load on either after playing it a few hours. just hangs on 0% I already force close, restarted my devices and then removed and added it back still hanging. I'm just going to remove the game all together not worth the Headache but thought you should be aware. I'm not a fan of having to log into Facebook, I don't add people to my account for games I just don't like stranger on my page nosing around,and it looks like we have to to move forward later. I prefer just having to add within the game it self so I could just have my games friend that way, it's the reason I played and spends money with team lava!
So I will be removing it and moving on to another game company now that I already reached my 99 on other games from team lava and it appears you will be removing those games anyways from the above comments!
Best wishes!

shannonth
The game is not opening. I force close and restarted my iphone and still doesn't load

Me too! Must be a bug on Their end :)

luckyaa7
11-06-15, 08:51 PM
Me too! Must be a bug on Their end :)

Now it finally loaded. I deleted app and reinstalled...

SyberiaWinx
11-07-15, 01:37 AM
It feels like they haven't really learned anything. Just like with the original, I spent most of my gems by accident. There's no confirmation when you hit the wrong button, and there's no way to just view decorations. The minute you tap someplace to see how it looks, you've bought it. And it doesn't seem like there's any way to get more gems for free.

pumpkita
11-07-15, 03:33 PM
The original RS and BS games are more fun because decorating etc is just so much easier. I've made it to Level 24 in Restaurant Story 2 before deleting it recently. The concept of collecting ingredients is the most annoying thing to me. Plus there's just too much going on. Expanding, unlocking new Stores, unlocking new ingredients, increasing pantry size, events etc.etc. I can see how some people might enjoy this, but it's just way too different from the original games for me.
As for what eve11432 said about making the original games better: I feel like it's been going downhill for a very long time. A few years ago there was a Halloween version where all the customers wore costumes and the background/neighborhood was decorated as well. Now they don't even bother with stuff like this anymore. Why?
It would be nice to know if S8 plans on keeping the original BS and RS games. So far I've only used gems that I got when installing other S8 games, but I was planning on actually buying some should there be nice christmas items this year.
I'd be super sad if RS and BS would be 'neglected' and removed. I love playing them and decorating. It's weird because I'm an adult (I'm sure many players are!) but nevertheless enjoy these games so much :)
The new BS and RS games just feel different and I'm not a fan of it :(

Excuse my incoherent rambling, I'm just worried BS2's release will mean the end (sooner or later) of BS1 :(

Actually this is exactly what I am worrying about, I don't want BS or FS removed. BS2 look ugly, plus too complicated and time consuming, I just Tried it, and it is not worth it.

Anyway, I don't think they will announce anything about removing the original apps... They will just let them there...

Bakerling
11-08-15, 10:34 AM
Had hard time loading game..

I agree. Take too much time to load the game. Slow processing.

Bakerling
11-08-15, 10:39 AM
I managed to complete the goal for this game.
Install can get 6 gems. Next need to play and reach level 7 and get 3 more gems.
Continue to reach level 10 to get 3 more gems. And finally reach level 16 to get 3 gems.

25774 this is my bakery for this bakery story 2

441sogo
11-08-15, 01:09 PM
I, for one, have really enjoyed playing RS2!! I was getting extremely bored with the original story games, and RS2 seems to have more strategy to it, which I like. I'm happy to give BS2 a go, but I'm experiencing a few glitches:

- purchased items (particularly floor tiles) keep vanishing and reverting back to a previous design. This has happened several times where I need to keep purchasing the same items over and over. I don't believe it's a synch issue, as too much time elapses before reverting back to some former design.

- delivery orders that can't be delivered. I keep pressing the "deliver" button, but nothing happens (no reward given). So, I have to resort to closing out the delivery orders only to open it back up to see that order is gone and the "new order" timer is ticking down. It's a bummer to go through the motions, and not receive a reward! This has happened 5 times. :(

- can't use quick serves (oven mitts) to quick sell items on counters. I received an oven mitt from a delivery order, and tried to use it to quick sell some food to clear a counter. It takes me to the "log into Facebook" pop-up. I'm not connecting my game to FB, but should be able to use earned mitts without it, correct?

Suggestions to improve the game:

- please consider selling floor/wall/table & chair decor as styles and not as a-la-carte items. This is one of the great things about RS2!!

- I'm not sure if the neighborhood/social component is set to start at a higher level (I'm currently level 12) or if the neighborhood network is still in the development phase, but this would be a great addition sooner rather than later! The social aspect of these games help to keep me interested and engaged!

Those are my two cents for now! All in all, I think the game is visually appealing & I like the wide variety of decor to choose from! Work out the glitches & give me some neighbors & I just might stay the course! :)

kittyhugs
11-09-15, 10:38 AM
RE: Bakery Story 2 - Bug of increasing pantry storage from 50 to 60

Currently, my pantry size is at 50. I finally received the covered jar with the red and white ribbon, and I already had the 5 thank you notes and the 2 shelves to complete the increase in storage of my pantry. Prior to receiving the covered jar with the red and white ribbon, it stated that the pantry storage would increase to 60 if I used 8 gems for the last needed item, the covered jar; however, now its states that my pantry will increase to 40 thus my pantry size will not increase to 60 but decrease by 10 as my current pantry size is 50! I not inclined to press the increase storage button because I'm having enough trouble with only having a pantry size of 50 and only 40 would make things extremely difficult. I have written on forum repeatedly about several bugs but I have yet to ever receive a response from the Storm 8 moderators. I would be greatly appreciated if I could receive a response.

I am currently playing on an iPhone 5S.

PKfluff
11-10-15, 03:25 AM
I'm playing BS2 and have to say it's not as good as RS2 which I love. As for a response from TL or S8 I don't think they're interested in what we want or think....so therefore we will just be left dangling as always?!
I also have a glitch in BS2 but it's in my favour so I will enjoy it while I can...the annoying thing is the FB connect thing...at this rate I will be level 50 before that happens!

jaymieb2
11-10-15, 10:36 PM
I prefer the complexities of Bakery Story 2 to the utter boredom I felt with the original game (which I deleted as soon as I met the additional gem requirements). Kudos to the developers! Am considering keeping this around for a while!

My game seems to have a problem, though... it seems to be filled with invisible customers. The door opens and closes constantly, but my bakery is empty! If I exit and return, I will have money waiting for me, but I have not noticed the total increasing while I have been playing. I am not receiving thank yous or tips, because I can't see any customers...

I have already force closed multiple times, as well as restarted my phone. Any suggestions?

Thank you!
JaymieB2

candylou36
11-11-15, 08:59 PM
In the storage area if your out of room you can not slect how many items you want to remove. You have to eliminate all of an item. It is not fair seeing that items are hard to get and you have to wait for things to replenish. Please fix and make it so we can decide how much to remove and not have it all removed for us. If you have 11 thank you notes and want to remove 3 you can not do it you have to remove them all. I do not like that at all.

bethany483
11-15-15, 11:44 AM
In the storage area if your out of room you can not slect how many items you want to remove. You have to eliminate all of an item. It is not fair seeing that items are hard to get and you have to wait for things to replenish. Please fix and make it so we can decide how much to remove and not have it all removed for us. If you have 11 thank you notes and want to remove 3 you can not do it you have to remove them all. I do not like that at all.

How do you remove items? I have so many construction parts I have no room for ingredients! I went through all my gems just trying to fill to go orders hoping to increase my pantry, but to no avail. The 21 thank you notes, 2 jars, 2 blueprints, one shelf, etc in my 40 capacity pantry are quite frustrating. I only have 9 slots for ingredients!

meme1098
11-15-15, 12:04 PM
I have learned the hard way once I reach about 5-6 thank you notes, I never tap Liam for any more thank you notes until I use them. I had to delete 14 of them to be able to bake. All parts need to be stored somewhere other than the pantry.

In order to delete, you must be 100% full, I think. Then you tap the item, an X appears and all of that item is deleted. Hopefully, S8 fixes that so you can choose the quantity you want to delete & not have to delete the complete item.

ghjvcucjb
11-15-15, 01:11 PM
How do you remove items? I have so many construction parts I have no room for ingredients! I went through all my gems just trying to fill to go orders hoping to increase my pantry, but to no avail. The 21 thank you notes, 2 jars, 2 blueprints, one shelf, etc in my 40 capacity pantry are quite frustrating. I only have 9 slots for ingredients!

Many of us have been in this same situation. Currently the only solution is to delete ALL of your notes and stop collecting from the note guy, Liam, until you have enough of the other upgrade parts to upgrade. Then start collecting just enough notes to do an upgrade. Then go back to ignoring Liam. Hopefully they'll fix the pantry issues soon

To delete items, you have to be full, go into your pantry and click on the minus sign next to the items you need to delete. Remember, this action will delete ALL. Of those items.

ghjvcucjb
11-15-15, 01:17 PM
RE: Bakery Story 2 - Bug of increasing pantry storage from 50 to 60

Currently, my pantry size is at 50. I finally received the covered jar with the red and white ribbon, and I already had the 5 thank you notes and the 2 shelves to complete the increase in storage of my pantry. Prior to receiving the covered jar with the red and white ribbon, it stated that the pantry storage would increase to 60 if I used 8 gems for the last needed item, the covered jar; however, now its states that my pantry will increase to 40 thus my pantry size will not increase to 60 but decrease by 10 as my current pantry size is 50! I not inclined to press the increase storage button because I'm having enough trouble with only having a pantry size of 50 and only 40 would make things extremely difficult. I have written on forum repeatedly about several bugs but I have yet to ever receive a response from the Storm 8 moderators. I would be greatly appreciated if I could receive a response.

I am currently playing on an iPhone 5S.
I too had a problem with upgrading my pantry to 60, although slightly different. I was able to upgrade, then played all night long. Next morning when I opened the game it stated my pantry was full 53/50 items. That's when I noticed my pantry reverted back to 50 and I lost my 2 shelves so couldn't re upgrade. I was told it was sync issue but I disagree since I played just fine for hours before closing it out to go to sleep. Also, my pantry showed 53 items in it so obviously it held more than 50 items at some point.

claudinha7518
11-16-15, 09:56 AM
I see that I'm not the only one having issues with this app. I've had many so far. I think it's time for an upgrade because from day one I've been having trouble playing it.

claudinha7518
11-16-15, 10:00 AM
Sometimes the minus sign doesn't even appear on my pantry. We should be able to delete some of them (only the ones we wantand not all).

kooky panda
11-16-15, 10:03 AM
Sometimes the minus sign doesn't even appear on my pantry. We should be able to delete some of them (only the ones we wantand not all).
You will not get the option to delete any items until you are at least 90% full.

claudinha7518
11-16-15, 10:10 AM
I started playing RS2 and BS2 cause I thought it would be like the first version but I'm starting to regret it. The new ones are way too complicated to play (advance in any way). I think I'll be deleting them soon. Bummer.

thebirdman7
11-20-15, 08:31 AM
Some issues/requests: I am using an iPad Air.

There is a bug where the flooring changes do not save-- it looks like they do and then you reopen the game and it is back where you were before.
You need to be able to delete x items from your pantry. I had to remove 19 Liam notes because I had no room to play the game.
When you buy items often the display does not update and you have to click the button again to force a refresh.
it would be nice to be able to indicate not to be notified every time some recipe changes a quest status.
Expansion should happen right away in my book -- you are often waiting a very long time between updates.
It would be nice if you could paint the whole floor at once. The individual clicking is tedious.
The game needs something to occupy your time because upgrading is quite a long process and recipe making is monotonous.
There is a display issue when you put counters with the glass backs against the wall.
Please allow me to control decorations. Really, you ask me to buy them to complete a quest and then you won't let me remove them? Really?!? The coffee pot is an example of this. Not only is it ugly but I can't remove it. I could use the space for something else.
There is a bug with updating the display during item removal where the display doesn't refresh. Items are still shown even though they are gone.
It would be neat to have a daily cycle of sunrise sunset in the game. There is potential for some really cool graphics that would increase enjoyment.
I like the fact that you can spend 2 bucks to get gems, but five happy notes are not helpful.
Milk restocking time is too long.
It would be cool to have some stats on how long your current offerings will last. I would think this could be easily computed. Also, the total worth of your current for sale items would be awesome.
One last request, please do not require Facebook to see other people's stores. That feature is one of the main things that make the game fun, but I don't do Facebook and I don't think I would choose to if I did.

ChrisLenard
11-23-15, 07:54 AM
Hey Storm8 Team! :) I just had a concern about the rewards I get in the Novice Mastery of recipes. Coz everytime I got the reward and I Reset the game, the new ewards is gone. Like it's robbed. It's really hard to Master every recipe so I hope that you should fix this soon. Thank you. God Bless.

kooky panda
11-23-15, 11:10 AM
Hey Storm8 Team! :) I just had a concern about the rewards I get in the Novice Mastery of recipes. Coz everytime I got the reward and I Reset the game, the new ewards is gone. Like it's robbed. It's really hard to Master every recipe so I hope that you should fix this soon. Thank you. God Bless.
Please send an email to support@storm8.com so an agent can check your game.

ChrisLenard
11-23-15, 04:07 PM

Thanks! I just sent an email. :) Hoping for a quick response. :)

TheBakeryM
12-19-15, 06:23 AM
Hey Storm8 team
I've been playing bakery story 2 for a while now and i noticed that whenever the reward on delivering an order is coins that money never gets added to the sum of money i have, so basically i end up not winning anything from that order and it takes me much longer to get enough money to expand or learn new recipes.
also, when i'm buying ingredients to make a dish, sometimes after i've bought all the ingredients and gone back to the stove, the "Buy Now" for gyms is still there and i mistakenly press it and lose those gyms, even though i already bought the ingredients using coins and did not need to use the "Buy Now" option. so basically i've lost i think over 20 gyms!

kooky panda
12-19-15, 02:34 PM
Hey Storm8 team
I've been playing bakery story 2 for a while now and i noticed that whenever the reward on delivering an order is coins that money never gets added to the sum of money i have, so basically i end up not winning anything from that order and it takes me much longer to get enough money to expand or learn new recipes.
also, when i'm buying ingredients to make a dish, sometimes after i've bought all the ingredients and gone back to the stove, the "Buy Now" for gyms is still there and i mistakenly press it and lose those gyms, even though i already bought the ingredients using coins and did not need to use the "Buy Now" option. so basically i've lost i think over 20 gyms!

TheBakeryM
12-19-15, 02:47 PM
will do, Thanks :)

ZooUdian
12-30-15, 06:47 PM

And how long does it take for them to answer us effectively? I emailed this support on December 23 and received only that sad automated answer saying they are so busy, please go to the forums and try to answer your issues there...

But I know you won't, because the problem involves gems. Every time a new game/version is available with gems as rewards the gems are given to my other games, but not to this super bugged BS2. And consequently the following progressive goals won't show either! One of the big failures of this BS2, there's no way to earn gems from the game itself, like the other games...

I wonder... the video about Storm8 facilities gives an impression of happy people working in a cool environment... maybe the people who answer for the support are overwhelmed and estranged in a depressive place?

What I know is, I should have won at least 48 gems since day 1. The other certainty is, this is not a game to invest real cash, never. In the bakery 1, where the customers eat very slowly, I never stop cooking, in the name of the gems. I have more than 1 million dishes there, could stop playing for three months maybe, before my counters got empty. Now with this BS2 I don't have the stimulus, exactly as so many people have complained in this forum... Complaints that were never attended, by the way! The only one I saw a result was the lack of goals, then the goal came, maybe 70% of it using gems! Gems were never awarded and the game is not worth to spend, so we are walking in a circles! Email the support, then the support asks you to go to the forum! Who would spend more than 50 gems to get some awkward Christmas garlands, OMG, OMG!!!!

We are your customers! Your success and jobs depend on us! Make us happy! Attend our fair requests! Be transparent! Play fair! Remove the gem traps from all of your games! Stop ignoring us!

Thank you

Rynetory2
12-30-15, 08:15 PM
The email which you have received is an automated acknowledgement of your email with your ticket number. I am sorry but I think you may be mistaken. It says to check the forum if you have questions on game play. It doesnt direct you to forum for your issues.

It usually takes 3 to 5 business days for Support to revert. There may be a slight delay due to 2 major holidays. You should be hearing from an agent soon. Please follow up with your email and ticket number. Thanks.

shannonth
01-06-16, 02:26 PM
Will you be removing the holiday goal now? I have 33 cookie cutters I can't remove from my pantry and I really could use the space. You can't get anymore holiday spirit to do anything.

Thank you!

kooky panda
01-06-16, 03:37 PM
Will you be removing the holiday goal now? I have 33 cookie cutters I can't remove from my pantry and I really could use the space. You can't get anymore holiday spirit to do anything.

Thank you!
The cookie cutters should be removed soon. They are not taking up any space in your pantry that is why you cannot remove them.

janddolphins
02-10-16, 06:33 PM
And another BS2 I did make. to give you and idea I have been in the hospital and only looking to make the first of each prize. Made my puppy in restaurant story and 95% to second one, days on track to finish CS

I in this time I have been intubated, sedated, and in a lot of pain. A few moments I get to play is a break from all that is happening to me. The uniquakities go can't speak it self and I don't hsve strath to comment of Writt sn officially legged but wanted it out there has this game suffers th most

farmgirl8888
02-18-16, 05:40 AM
Anyone else having trouble placing the Kid's Thank You Painting? No matter where I try it says I can't. Unless, I have to make all the chocolate chip cookies first but, no other goal has ever required this.

Rynetory2
02-18-16, 06:58 AM
Anyone else having trouble placing the Kid's Thank You Painting? No matter where I try it says I can't. Unless, I have to make all the chocolate chip cookies first but, no other goal has ever required this.

The Kid's Thank You Painting takes up 3 squares of the wall so you will not be able to place it if you have insufficient space. Can you try again?

farmgirl8888
02-18-16, 07:20 AM
The Kid's Thank You Painting takes up 3 squares of the wall so you will not be able to place it if you have insufficient space. Can you try again?

Thank you, didn't expect it to be that big, silly me!

Rynetory2
02-18-16, 08:36 AM
Thank you, didn't expect it to be that big, silly me!

Glad to hear that you are able to place and proceed with the goal. :)

Rynetory2
02-19-16, 06:50 AM
After this new update my game has been freezing once i put in my pass code to enter the game most of the time and also not getting notification when my orders are done for the special delivery. i have uninstalled it twice and updated my phone to the latest software. I play on my iPod touch 6th generation.

Sorry that you are having issues. There are several of us facing this issue. This has been reported. I have moved your post to this bug thread - Game freezes and slow (version 1.5) (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?89227-Game-freezes-and-slow-(version-1-5)). Thanks for reporting.

kooky panda
02-19-16, 10:37 AM
Closing this thread since it now has gone off topic from the original post. For general bugs and issues please use the existing thread. (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?89230-Bakery-2-Report-Bugs-and-Issues)

bobbyrae
02-19-16, 11:15 AM
Not closed as yet, kooky.

kooky panda
02-19-16, 11:45 AM
LOL! Thanks Bobbyrae!