PDA

View Full Version : Sir Pigglesworth event - stuck at pay $500,000 for damages

laramar412
09-17-15, 12:18 PM
I started the event 5 days ago, so currently I have 6 days left. I am now stuck at the part where you have to pay $500,000 in damages and I have been sitting on this one for 3 days trying to save enough money. So far I have $365,000. I feel like by the time I have enough to pay for the damages, I won't have any time left to do any of the other chapters. Does anyone else think I'm right about that, OR do you think I can accomplish the rest quickly enough?

matrixkitten
09-17-15, 12:26 PM
I think you can do it. I was at ~350,000 coins when I got the goal. It took me a bit more than a day to collect the money. Concentrate on coin buildings, even if they don't drop a lot. Plant some cabbages, hot peppers or carrots (depending on how much time you want to wait) to get some coins through farming. Planting Fellora plants is best, but they take two days to grow, so it may be a bit too late for that. Good luck!

twinkletoes12348
09-17-15, 12:31 PM
I planted strawberries and picked those and collected from coin buildings as frequently as possible. Strawberries give good bang for the buck and time. Good luck!

rulerofjennyville
09-17-15, 02:12 PM
Carrots give you the most return. Plant carrots.

appleworm96
09-18-15, 01:55 AM
I just made over 500,000 but i'm not gonna continue to finish the goal. In chapter 5, i'll need 15 golden nugget and 45 magic fruites. I haven't got any golden nugget and will takes ages to get one.

ShibuyaCloth
09-18-15, 05:42 AM
I just made over 500,000 but i'm not gonna continue to finish the goal. In chapter 5, i'll need 15 golden nugget and 45 magic fruites. I haven't got any golden nugget and will takes ages to get one.

On this account I don't have nuggets. So I stop at chapter 5, I did pay the 500'000 to get the prize.

rosemarie106
09-18-15, 04:04 PM

I don't know why the game makers make these tasks so unrealistic apart from the fact that they want us to buy Gems as all the parts of this task can be skipped by buying Gems, I am on chapter 5 of this quest and need 15 golden nuggets, I have been playing this game for some time and you don't get golden nuggets or other golden items on a regular basis, they are RARE, so to put them into a timed quest is nonsense, I have been collecting from 2 sparkling mines, chopped 6 outcropping, 5 Dark cave formations, several iron rich piles and more over the last 2 days and found just 1 golden nugget and only 3 days left. Doesn't look likely that I can finish the quest, what a waste of time lol

infinitelove19
09-18-15, 08:42 PM
I don't know why the game makers make these tasks so unrealistic apart from the fact that they want us to buy Gems as all the parts of this task can be skipped by buying Gems, I am on chapter 5 of this quest and need 15 golden nuggets, I have been playing this game for some time and you don't get golden nuggets or other golden items on a regular basis, they are RARE, so to put them into a timed quest is nonsense, I have been collecting from 2 sparkling mines, chopped 6 outcropping, 5 Dark cave formations, several iron rich piles and more over the last 2 days and found just 1 golden nugget and only 3 days left. Doesn't look likely that I can finish the quest, what a waste of time lol

Agreed!

karbat2012
09-18-15, 10:13 PM
This is where I am as well. 3 days left and only 6 nuggets, it takes forever to get one. Why can't we craft them, or can they be dropped more by rocks and/or buildings. Pigs even? I wish I could send money to those who need it, I have plenty.

ragecloset
09-21-15, 05:44 AM
Totally agree! And an FYI for anyone trying to complete this: You MUST have all 15 nuggets for it to count. The gems needed to skip this do not go down if you give any nuggets. I lost 3 nuggets this way. There is no way I can complete this without buying them.

jackie2006
09-21-15, 10:58 AM
what out for the next steps after the nuggets. you will get need 45 magic fruit or 450 gems to pass.

Skeptacular
09-22-15, 10:54 AM
I wish I had read this thread earlier. I've already paid the 500,000 and now got to where I have to hand over 10 ornate beams. There's no way this pig is worth that, considering the effort that was required to get Sir Daisy who has been absolutely useless. I would be extremely annoyed if I wasted those ornate beams only to reach an impossible goal like 15 gold nuggets.

FridayFarms
09-22-15, 06:48 PM
I usually like these events and have a lot of fun trying to finish them. If I get close, I don't mind spending some gems to finish up. But this quest line was ridiculously hard, and impossible for most people to finish unless you already had huge stockpiles to begin with. I didn't check the forum until I was asked for 10 ornate beams, then was shocked about how many gold nuggets were needed! I still don't have the 5 to discover adamant yet. I'm so mad I wasted those resources.

This was a horrible event, geared only toward the big spenders.