PDA

View Full Version : Castle Story: 09/17 Update - The Blythewood Faeries, Part 2

Pages : 1 [2]

tegaan3
11-25-15, 06:48 PM
I am wondering if something is wrong? I have gone on at least 6 adventures and did not get anything (vines,crystal sand). Does anyone else have this problem? How many adventures to get the 3 parts?

SpiritWind00
11-25-15, 06:52 PM
I am wondering if something is wrong? I have gone on at least 6 adventures and did not get anything (vines,crystal sand). Does anyone else have this problem? How many adventures to get the 3 parts?

It can take quite a few.... keep trying. Now you've posted you're luck may change :)

ladyperidot
11-26-15, 06:41 AM

It took me two adventures for each one if I remember correctly. It may have been three for one of them

StoryPlayer67
11-26-15, 12:48 PM
Ok so the whole point was to open a new quest ? Were we supposed to get something for going on this request or is open for a future goal because I finished everything and quest is open but I didn't know if that was the end of it and that was what we were supposed to get ?

badbunny42
12-05-15, 07:51 AM
I have visited the goddess tree five times and still no fwipple. Is this sort of normal?

tegaan3
12-06-15, 10:56 AM
Envoy
to the fur burrow is unlocked but not in the barracks? is it supposed to unlock in both places?

SpiritWind00
12-06-15, 02:06 PM
Envoy
to the fur burrow is unlocked but not in the barracks? is it supposed to unlock in both places?

Once you go on the fur adventure and collect it unlocks the barracks.

dangerb0y
12-08-15, 08:50 AM
5 sweet feasts/desert sands later and still no white sands. It's tiresome.

kapilg
12-11-15, 07:06 PM
6 sweet feasts and adventures to desert sands but no desert sand,, the knights have i think forgot that thery are on mission to get desert sand.... It takes a complete 1 day to make a sweet feast...... Any help???

omni69
12-17-15, 10:34 PM
I'm in the same boat 5 adventures and nothing ��

katbtodd
01-07-16, 04:08 AM
Does any body have pictures of all the levels of the faerie bulb ,I'm making on a second one and there was one level I like the best ,but can't remember which one it was ,I have my second one sitting on level 3 ,didn't dare to go any further, until I find out which of the levels I liked better, also just in case there is an up date to day

rulerofjennyville
01-07-16, 06:12 AM
Whoo-hoo! I still can't tell if this is part of this chain but my goddess tree turned pink! So I'm happy.

rulerofjennyville
01-14-16, 04:59 PM
:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: :mad:

And now I'm mad. I spent quite a while saving up those living wood masks to make the tree agate. I also spent quite a while making earth wisps for lumin potion. I craft my Tree agate then this morning I craft my Glimmer agate. When I click this afternoon I get no glimmer agate. Oh, the game's not glitchy enough NOT to take the 50 living wood masks, one tree agate and three lumins from my inventory - no, just glitchy enough to steal my supplies without giving me anything in return. So now I have to start over again.

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: :mad:

seishy
01-14-16, 06:40 PM
not getting any of the items dropping from adventures either, this is as bad as the dragon quest

ShibuyaCloth
01-15-16, 09:41 AM
http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb445000.png_2v_31020.png
Faerie Bulb L1
Info: A place for faeries to rest and recuperate.
Type: Building
Source: Purchase
Size: 2x2
Requirements: 100000 coins
Cap: 2

http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb445001.png_2v_31020.png
Faerie Bulb L2
Requirements: 10 Floral Glow, 3 Enchanted Block, 3 Faerie Sap, 3 Enchanter's Essence

http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb445002.png_2v_31020.png
Faerie Bulb L3
Requirements: 10 Vital Extract, 4 Enchanted Beam, 5 Faerie Sap, 4 Enchanter's Essence

http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb445003.png_2v_31020.png
Faerie Bulb L4
Requirements: 2 Faerie Block, 2 Faerie Beam, 7 Faerie Sap, 25 Fertilizer

http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb445004.png_2v_31020.png
Faerie Bulb L5
Requirements: 4 Faerie Beam, 4 Faerie Block, 10 Faerie Sap, 5 Lumin Essence

Missriss55
01-17-16, 02:51 PM
I had a faerie bulb level 5 and when it became unlocked, I bought another one. I only needed to find one more thing from the 3 adventures at that point. From the time that I purchased the new bulb, I went on probably 40 adventures and nothing!!! I was getting really mad! I finally got to thinking since it says "level 5 bulb" to continue, that I would try putting my 2nd level 4 faerie bulb in storage, so I would only have the level 5 one out. The second I did that, the adventure immediately produced the last drop I needed. Sooo if you have 2 or more bulbs that aren't all level 5, put the lower level ones in storage, then try doing the adventures and see what happens. Now I've completed the story line and placed Fwipple in the bulb, nothing new since then. Plz update soon. There's only so much I can do when every storyline is completed.

nukesters2
01-17-16, 09:51 PM
I had a faerie bulb level 5 and when it became unlocked, I bought another one. I only needed to find one more thing from the 3 adventures at that point. From the time that I purchased the new bulb, I went on probably 40 adventures and nothing!!! I was getting really mad! I finally got to thinking since it says "level 5 bulb" to continue, that I would try putting my 2nd level 4 faerie bulb in storage, so I would only have the level 5 one out. The second I did that, the adventure immediately produced the last drop I needed. Sooo if you have 2 or more bulbs that aren't all level 5, put the lower level ones in storage, then try doing the adventures and see what happens. Now I've completed the story line and placed Fwipple in the bulb, nothing new since then. Plz update soon. There's only so much I can do when every storyline is completed.

Thanks for posting this!! I have been on so many adventures and have not gotten one single thing yet!! but I bought a second faerie bulb right away. I have put it in storage now, I have 2 adventures coming back tomorrow, I will post if I have luck! :)

katbtodd
01-18-16, 03:08 AM
http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb445000.png_2v_31020.png
Faerie Bulb L1
Requirements: 100000 coins

http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb445001.png_2v_31020.png
Faerie Bulb L2
Requirements: 10 Floral Glow, 3 Enchanted Block, 3 Faerie Sap, 3 Enchanter's Essence

http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb445002.png_2v_31020.png
Faerie Bulb L3
Requirements: 10 Vital Extract, 4 Enchanted Beam, 5 Faerie Sap, 4 Enchanter's Essence

http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb445003.png_2v_31020.png
Faerie Bulb L4
Requirements: 2 Faerie Block, 2 Faerie Beam, 7 Faerie Sap, 25 Fertilizer

http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb445004.png_2v_31020.png
Faerie Bulb L5
Requirements: 4 Faerie Beam, 4 Faerie Block, 10 Faerie Sap, 5 Lumin Essence

Thanks for posting

nebulousju
01-18-16, 03:27 AM
just wanted to ask wether we have to achieve a certain level or not to have this unlock? I'm a level 35, and I've never seen any possibilites to date to create all this. I see my neighbors having faery bulbs and I can't figure out myself how to have one / to start to create one :/

Sandybellee
01-18-16, 03:36 AM
just wanted to ask wether we have to achieve a certain level or not to have this unlock? I'm a level 35, and I've never seen any possibilites to date to create all this. I see my neighbors having faery bulbs and I can't figure out myself how to have one / to start to create one :/

I'm eagerly awaiting to get this questline too! I'm level 36 now and nothing so far. I'm just finishing Greselda's questline (just have to visit her in her castle 2 times). I'm hoping I get a new quest after that since the only things I have now are the jousting arena upgrade quest (I like it best on level 3 so not upgrading any further) and making the baron a gold bar (no thanks!).

SpiritWind00
01-18-16, 04:02 AM
The Story Guide in link below will show you what goal lines you still have to go to get to this point .... ;)

nebulousju
01-18-16, 05:00 AM
The Story Guide in link below will show you what goal lines you still have to go to get to this point .... ;)

thank you, I will check the link :)

NorthWoodsKingdom
01-19-16, 08:05 AM
Do any boxes drop from the Fur Burrow?:confused: Not that I'm going there, but still. Would be nice to know:rolleyes:

It currently doesn't drop anything. We'll forward the feedback on drops for this adventure to the game team!

2 months later ... Any update from the game team on adding box crates to the Fur Burrow adventure?? Thx.

checking! :) SW.

riolam
01-20-16, 02:15 AM
It's after the quest of upgrading the lightbulb to level 5. I dont know if it would take more than one adventure to find one charm.

I went to Desert Lands and Feral Land and got nothing. Is it normal or is it a bug?

Thank you.

SpiritWind00
01-20-16, 03:24 AM
It's after the quest of upgrading the lightbulb to level 5. I dont know if it would take more than one adventure to find one charm.

I went to Desert Lands and Feral Land and got nothing. Is it normal or is it a bug?

Thank you.
Hi, I've moved your post here where it belongs :) have a read through the second post in this thread for tips on completing this goal. It can take many many adventures to get the items you need. There are no bugs, it's quite normal for it to take several trips. Good luck ;););)

PrincessCupOButter
01-20-16, 10:52 AM
2 months later ... Any update from the game team on adding box crates to the Fur Burrow adventure?? Thx.

checking! :) SW.

I thought I had gotten a box, but upon checking further I collected from the fur burrow yesterday. Today it was desert sands. :-(

riolam
01-21-16, 01:51 AM
Hi, I've moved your post here where it belongs :) have a read through the second post in this thread for tips on completing this goal. It can take many many adventures to get the items you need. There are no bugs, it's quite normal for it to take several trips. Good luck ;););)

Thank you, Spirit ^^

PikaSquirrel
01-27-16, 11:50 AM
I'll check with the game team again regarding drops from the Fur Burrow adventure.

NorthWoodsKingdom
01-28-16, 03:31 PM
I'll check with the game team again regarding drops from the Fur Burrow adventure.
Thanks Pika, please keep us updated. :)

PikaSquirrel
01-29-16, 05:53 PM
The Fur Burrow adventure should drop some items now!

NorthWoodsKingdom
01-30-16, 02:28 PM
Woot & hooray! Thx Pika!
...can ya tell us if the faerie campfire and berry mound might drop from the Fur Burrow now, too? (Pretty please, lol)

Edit: n/mind, just GOT IT! Lol, yay

PikaSquirrel
02-02-16, 06:30 PM
Woot & hooray! Thx Pika!
...can ya tell us if the faerie campfire and berry mound might drop from the Fur Burrow now, too? (Pretty please, lol)

Edit: n/mind, just GOT IT! Lol, yay

Yay! :) This adventure has a chance to drop both of those items.

burritosprings
02-03-16, 06:39 PM
Yay! :) This adventure has a chance to drop both of those items.

Is it intended for the Fur Burrow to drop fruit trees that need to be grown up?

MBerkay
02-04-16, 07:29 AM
Is anyone else having difficulty with the part of upgrading the Fairy Bulb to Level 5. It requires 10 Faerie Sap but it requires 35 living wood to make 1 faerie sap. This was obviously not a well thought out process since living wood drops FAR LESS than Sap or Faerie's Murmur. I mean come on really that's a total of 350 living wood to upgrade to level 5 and I'm lucky to get one for every three trees I cut down. Maybe you should rethink the drop rate of living wood if your going to make a quest like this or the amount needed to make the Faerie Sap.

meme1098
02-04-16, 08:27 AM
Is anyone else having difficulty with the part of upgrading the Fairy Bulb to Level 5. It requires 10 Faerie Sap but it requires 35 living wood to make 1 faerie sap. This was obviously not a well thought out process since living wood drops FAR LESS than Sap or Faerie's Murmur. I mean come on really that's a total of 350 living wood to upgrade to level 5 and I'm lucky to get one for every three trees I cut down. Maybe you should rethink the drop rate of living wood if your going to make a quest like this or the amount needed to make the Faerie Sap.

Yes indeed that was a very hard level to achieve. It took me several weeks I'm sure.
Some things that might help:
Ask your neighbors to only gift LW as you're working on upgrading the bulb.
If you have the gems, invest in a LW tree.
And collect from the sawmill as soon as it's ready if possible. Not a 100% drop there but I would usually get 1 out of the 2 collections.

Good luck :D & don't let it frustrate you.
As you get further into the story line, the goals do become more difficult & lengthy.

robotparade
02-19-16, 05:27 PM
The adventures from the Barracks have the same chance to drop the three ingredients as the adventures from the King's Keep/Queen's Court :)

Thanks this is helpful!

carebear8724
02-21-16, 12:13 PM
Soooooooo... I finished The Blythewood fairies part 2 a couple days ago now and I just realized that Envoy to The Fur Burrows is still locked in my barracks..... Does anyone have the same problem? And how can I fix it?

carebear8724
02-21-16, 12:20 PM
Soooooooo... I finished The Blythewood fairies part 2 a couple days ago now and I just realized that Envoy to The Fur Burrows is still locked in my barracks..... Does anyone have the same problem? And how can I fix it?

Never mind, did some searching through the forum and found my answer. Thanks Again Spiritwind0o ;). You should totally change your name to Yoda

Yoda says 'you're welcome!'. I added this to the Story Outline Guide and also to the front page for future reference... SW :)

darlantanis
06-04-16, 06:21 PM
Anybody have an idea of how rare the white sand is? I've been questing at it for 6 months or so now and still no luck. I'm at the point where I'd happily spend gems for it if that was possible.

SpiritWind00
06-04-16, 06:42 PM
Anybody have an idea of how rare the white sand is? I've been questing at it for 6 months or so now and still no luck. I'm at the point where I'd happily spend gems for it if that was possible.

I would ask Support to check your game if you've done more than 10. It should only take a few... Are you sure it's not in your inventory?

javylopez18
07-08-16, 03:21 PM
I was going to ask something similar. I have been to each adventure (Dark Caves, Desert Sands and Feral Lands) 3 times each, and haven't received anything. Very frustrating!

Gaillock
11-03-16, 05:45 PM
I finished goal 4 and it showed Panic at the Plume Hive and directed me to go to the Plume Hive, which I DID! But when checking on here it says to go to the Fur Burrow! Is this a glitch? The Fur Burrow is open so I can go there next but now I'm missing a day. Want to warn other players to go to correct adventure, whichever it is. Thanks.

Disregard. I'm on Part 3 now. But it never told me to go to Fur Burrow on part 2.

simpassoc
08-13-17, 04:43 AM
Can we get more than 1 drop from multiple adventures so that we can create duplicate charm. Or put another way, does the ability to craft charms go away after making one.