PDA

View Full Version : Activate the Food Truck please?

CarterB22
09-17-15, 10:39 AM
Since I'm at Level 49 and can't buy more counters, I never have enough counter space to serve items from my BBQ grill. But the Food Truck would be the perfect place to put the equivalent of more counters to serve fast food items (even Hamburgers and Yogurt Parfaits from the Diner Stove).

You could also add an Ice Cream Machine to make cones, sundaes, and shakes for the Food Truck.

When we would click on the Food Truck, there might be 5 places with different food orders (for one exact number of servings of an item, not 1 and a half like on the Cruises). When one order is filled, that Food Truck "counter" would be filled up until the items are sold out, when it gets replaced with a new order. Perhaps those "order" items could have a Food Truck icon over the grill/oven/ice cream machine when finished (like the Cruise Ship icon) so that we could go to the Food Truck and deliver the order if we choose, but we would still get Blue Stars upon delivery and payment for the orders as items are purchased from the food truck. (Please have a serving cycle that's separate from the counters, though, or the selling time from the counters will slow down and also not give new Food Truck orders very often. Fast food should sell fast!)

I really need more places to sell more food (ie: get more Blue Stars) if I'm ever going to get 9,947,999 Blue Stars to get to Level 50. :D

CarterB22
09-21-15, 02:45 PM
When we would click on the Food Truck, there might be 5 places with different food orders (for one exact number of servings of an item, not 1 and a half like on the Cruises).

Now that we have up to Level 55 (yay!!), maybe you could have the Food Truck activate when people reach level 55, when some of us really need more places to sell food and Level 56, with the promise of a counter is an impossible way off. And, to make it more challenging, you could start us with one Order/Serving station in the Food Truck, and we could earn more Order/Serving Stations like we earn more Street Market slots.

Anyone else have ideas? This could make the game interesting for a while longer....

Raycharlesgarter
10-04-15, 06:45 AM
I think a food truck is a great idea. I noticed after the last upgrade, the Tea/Coffee shop on the hill at Stormie's Diner disappeared, but hot dog truck is still there. So knowing there is another building to work towards will keep people playing.

altheamae64
10-31-15, 02:35 AM
What a great suggestion from a dedicated supporter of this Storm8 game and it's lovely to see how they've welcomed the feedback and thanked you for it *irony alert*

They're embarrassingly unengaged with their customers.