PDA

View Full Version : Drops from Gem items

cyndora
09-17-15, 10:00 AM
I enjoy this game alot. its very relaxing for me, when its late at night , and i dont have any self control , i spend on gems. which is fine for me.

my only concern/complaint is when i purchase, lets say the multi-colored hedges, ( which i own 2 ) and they say it drops petals, i am expecting with a GEM purchase for it to do exactly that. not 50 in coin, petals!.

i am not maxed on my petals by any means,so i am not sure what the issue is, but its disappointing , and i am noticing this with alot of my gems purchases. they are not dropping what they say they are suppose to . not sure if this is a bug or not. and if i do make a gem purchase for a resource, i would assume that as a gem purchase, it would give more then a regular item..... not too happy with the resource drops lately....

the living wood tree, says drops wood and living wood, its called living wood i would expect that as the first drop... drops one wood.....again not maxed out.

the hedge was my last draw watching that give me 50 coin over and over made me come here to vent.

ANY gem purchase i feel should give more ratio then the other items. 200 gem for the harvest pergola, love that thing , debating getting a 2nd one, but the drops in the last three days.... 1 bacon and coin, one fish and coin???? some wheat i think was the first day..

i know it says drops various food items in the description...but does it have to be so greedy? or am i the one expecting too much?

whats your thoughts?

happy hunting
cyndora
kingdom name glitterville

PikaSquirrel
09-17-15, 10:39 AM
I enjoy this game alot. its very relaxing for me, when its late at night , and i dont have any self control , i spend on gems. which is fine for me.

my only concern/complaint is when i purchase, lets say the multi-colored hedges, ( which i own 2 ) and they say it drops petals, i am expecting with a GEM purchase for it to do exactly that. not 50 in coin, petals!.

i am not maxed on my petals by any means,so i am not sure what the issue is, but its disappointing , and i am noticing this with alot of my gems purchases. they are not dropping what they say they are suppose to . not sure if this is a bug or not. and if i do make a gem purchase for a resource, i would assume that as a gem purchase, it would give more then a regular item..... not too happy with the resource drops lately....

the living wood tree, says drops wood and living wood, its called living wood i would expect that as the first drop... drops one wood.....again not maxed out.

the hedge was my last draw watching that give me 50 coin over and over made me come here to vent.

ANY gem purchase i feel should give more ratio then the other items. 200 gem for the harvest pergola, love that thing , debating getting a 2nd one, but the drops in the last three days.... 1 bacon and coin, one fish and coin???? some wheat i think was the first day..

i know it says drops various food items in the description...but does it have to be so greedy? or am i the one expecting too much?

whats your thoughts?

happy hunting
cyndora
kingdom name glitterville

You have a chance of getting Red, White, Orange, Blue, or Purple Petals from this. It seems like you already are maxed on a few of those types of Petals. So if the Multi-Colored Hedge gives you one of the colors that you're already maxed on, you won't receive it. You can use up some of those Petals that you're maxed out on to drop the amount so you can collect more of them.

cyndora
09-17-15, 10:42 AM
i need red petals, purple petals, and white.... i can see if i didnt need any color. but i need those. it dropped 50 coin lol

tigarlilyvol
09-17-15, 11:49 AM
i need red petals, purple petals, and white.... i can see if i didnt need any color. but i need those. it dropped 50 coin lol

It is a random drop on colors, it doesn't know what you need, so you just have to hope next time will be better. The red trillium is the only one that will only drop red petals.

cyndora
09-17-15, 12:43 PM
yeah , i quess im disappointed in the gem purchases i have done lately with the drops. so ....few items. gem purchases should really be FANTASTIC. and drop 1million of each resource on tap......lmao