PDA

View Full Version : Not getting responses from Miss Pigglesworth Testimonial s Requests

jbenny39
09-17-15, 06:57 AM
is this a problem with the quest or is there a reason for so few neighbors responding? This has never happened with other neighbor requests.

ShibuyaCloth
09-17-15, 07:56 AM
It gnberally means your nbr are not home! also you cannot get more then 20 answers a day.

Iceglimmer
09-17-15, 08:06 AM
But also try closing the ap and opening again. Sometimes it's just the counter that isn't registering.

jbenny39
09-17-15, 09:02 AM
Have only 3replys in 2 days. Usually have T least 20 per day. Restarted iPad, no help. 200 gems to skip. Grrrr

meme1098
09-17-15, 11:41 AM
Restarting the iPad does not force close open apps. You need to double tap the home button & then swipe everything up to actually close all the apps completely.

jbenny39
09-17-15, 06:27 PM
Ok did the double tap and swiped everything up to restart all. Opened the game again, no luck. Same old 2 a day. Total of 4. Maybe they have to be doing the quest to be able to respond. Something is definitely wrong.

SpiritWind00
09-17-15, 07:04 PM
I've read some in game walls suggesting the same thing. I've flagged this with the team now.

jbenny39
09-17-15, 07:24 PM
Thank you..

88silver
09-18-15, 08:29 AM
Is it possible that Android players don't receive the request when they're sent? I know that I cannot see any of the prizes in my iOS playing neighbor kingdoms, so it wouldn't surprise me if they didn't load anything about the event (including requests) to the Android game. I'm also pretty sure that I haven't received any testimonial requests.

infinitelove19
09-18-15, 12:33 PM
I've read some in game walls suggesting the same thing. I've flagged this with the team now.

I am not quite at this stage yet, but have only gotten a couple of requests from my many neighbors. Think there is definitely an issue here!

urzu014
09-18-15, 01:40 PM
This morning i had 3 but now it says 0 request

jdgrozda
09-18-15, 03:21 PM
I definitely feel like something is wonky with mine, too...haven't had any new helpers in hours and I requested from over 50 neighbors (some of whom have asked me for help in that time/I know they would've returned the favour.) I really hope this doesn't screw me over for completing the challenge!

matrixkitten
09-18-15, 03:41 PM
Experiencing the same thing. Only 11 responses so far today. I know everyone I asked is active. Can Android players see these requests?

jbenny39
09-18-15, 08:40 PM
I play on iOS iPad and am at level 40. I have several neighbors who are higher than me so I assume they must have the quest. Besides not receiving testimony from them I also am not receiving any requests from them. I have never had this problem before.

janddolphins
09-18-15, 10:16 PM
I posted this in main thread but will put it here too. My sister is having same problem, I have not even received her request and it was sent to me so I have a feeling none of her neighbors got them yet. I have received several others in the meantime

Someone had mentioned clogging but I thought that had been sorted a long time ago as not a problem and I've always sent requests to all neighbors without a problem. I just sent mine out, not all neighbors but well over 50 so will see what happens.

I am really hoping a glitch at this stage doesn't cost the reward as that would be terrible after all the hard work put in to this quest.

I sent to well over 30 although not all my neighbors yet and I have gotten 2 back within minutes so considering how many I sent ta I don't think clogging is a problem. Sister went to bed already so in morning I guess we will see what/if she got.

mreames
09-18-15, 11:36 PM
I regularly send to my over 200 neighbors without any problems.

I posted this in main thread but will put it here too. My sister is having same problem, I have not even received her request and it was sent to me so I have a feeling none of her neighbors got them yet. I have received several others in the meantime

Someone had mentioned clogging but I thought that had been sorted a long time ago as not a problem and I've always sent requests to all neighbors without a problem. I just sent mine out, not all neighbors but well over 50 so will see what happens.

I am really hoping a glitch at this stage doesn't cost the reward as that would be terrible after all the hard work put in to this quest.

I sent to well over 30 although not all my neighbors yet and I have gotten 2 back within minutes so considering how many I sent ta I don't think clogging is a problem. Sister went to bed already so in morning I guess we will see what/if she got.

jbenny39
09-19-15, 08:02 AM
Mreams you are one of my neighbors, and to date I have never received a request from you. I know I have sent requests to you. FYI

janddolphins
09-20-15, 04:46 AM
Just posting another update on my sister, fingers crossed she is at 36 (some of those are from today) but she should be able to hit the 50 by Monday.

On all 3 days though that she has sent didn't get a request from her once, this is again how I know there is a bug. I have received probably 100 requests a day, and I look at the name very carefully. I have however been getting my gifts from her so those go through.

It just makes no sense I would not get her request and we believe others who are active neighbors of her are not either. I really hope when the work week starts for S8 they look at this and make sure the problem does not occur again and hopefully find a way to fix it for those who could not get enough despite having enough active neighbors.

I am just happy to be done with chapter 5!

ShibuyaCloth
09-20-15, 07:44 AM
I did Chapter 5 in less then 36 hours without gemming though.

SpiritWind00
09-20-15, 02:24 PM
I've reported it a few days ago....

If you're stuck for testimonials, send me an invite and write on my wall 'for testimonial'.

Android players aren't getting your requests...

redpenny
09-20-15, 08:00 PM
I'm having the same problem. Even players that I invited from the other thread, and responded to my invite, and "tipped" me, and me them, are not getting my requests. I've received several this evening and sent back all.

If I can help you, send me a request. I'm glued to this silly game more time each day that I will readily admit to!

matrixkitten
09-20-15, 08:21 PM
I sent invites to those offering help, thank you!

I play multiple times a day, so if anyone needs help with testimonials, feel free to add me (matrixkitten). I am more than happy to help!

PrincessJaynie
09-20-15, 08:40 PM
I haven't received ANY requests from my neighbours and have had very little response to my requests. Thought it was odd which is why I cam onto forum to see if anyone else was having the same problem - glad to see they are, but not happy as I'm concerned the problem won't be solved in time.

stormjune13
09-20-15, 09:20 PM
I'm having the same problem. I may not be able to complete this quest because I'm not getting responses in time. I agree with the other, I've never had a problem with this before. Very frustrating

I have 65 friends and I'm still not getting responses. I can see were people have responded to my request in the News board but my count doesn't change when I click on the quest box. I even added 10 new friend and I'm still not getting responses even though I can see where they've sent them.

stargaze91
09-20-15, 09:30 PM
I'm having the same problem. I may not be able to complete this quest because I'm not getting responses in time. I agree with the other, I've never had a problem with this before. Very frustrating

I have 65 friends and I'm still not getting responses. I can see were people have responded to my request in the News board but my count doesn't change when I click on the quest box. I even added 10 new friend and I'm still not getting responses even though I can see where they've sent them.
Try force closing your game and restart and see if the number of responses increase.

SpiritWind00
09-20-15, 11:38 PM
About 30 minutes till the 'new' day begins. So, get ready to send out requests to everyone!

If you're stuck for testimonials, send me an invite and write on my wall 'for testimonial'.