PDA

View Full Version : Map request bug

justinbieber4444
09-16-15, 08:22 PM
Is anyone else having this issue?
When I send out my map requests I send to all my neighbors. However, I know that not all of my neighbors receive the requests. I know that there is a limit to how many maps I can receive in a day, but I'm talking about neighbors not even getting the request.

Another issue I'm getting is when I send out my map requests it will come back and say "x" number of neighbors didn't get the request because you've already sent a request today. This occurs even though I KNOW I haven't sent any requests that day.

Again, anyone else having either of these issues?

lady_saphira
09-16-15, 09:05 PM
Is anyone else having this issue?
When I send out my map requests I send to all my neighbors. However, I know that not all of my neighbors receive the requests. I know that there is a limit to how many maps I can receive in a day, but I'm talking about neighbors not even getting the request.

Another issue I'm getting is when I send out my map requests it will come back and say "x" number of neighbors didn't get the request because you've already sent a request today. This occurs even though I KNOW I haven't sent any requests that day.

Again, anyone else having either of these issues?

That happened to me a while back but it eventually went away. Not sure what was causing it though.

roguebee
09-17-15, 07:12 AM
I get the same type of message on a regular basis. I wonder if it is related to sending gold to a neighbor? Only thing I an think of.

belarica
09-17-15, 07:31 AM
I believe that some map requests get carried over to the next day, or several days after. I'm receiving maps today even though I haven't requested in a couple days due to expanding.

Kennedward
09-17-15, 11:22 AM
Same problem here, strange isn't it?

jim23cash
09-17-15, 12:36 PM
I got it the first time I sent out map requests in over a year, so obviously I hadn't already requested a map from someone that day. I'm also getting that weird extra person thing with gifting. I try to select three people, and it only lets me select two, says three are selected, even tho I can see that there are only 2. Then when I gift the two I selected, I get a message saying one of my recipients didn't get gold, because they had already received max. Then it lets me select the third person and gift them. It's been doing that for months. I get the map message every day now, but I only think the first day was strange. After that, my requests could overflow to the next day, so it is possible I had already asked someone. Although it seems like it would just put the requests in a Que.

GoodyTwoShoes2
09-17-15, 01:21 PM
I am DEFINITELY having this problem! I send my gifts 1 at a time and almost every day, the first one I send bounces back saying that same message that I have already sent or the person is full or whatever and while I was fully expanding my Arctic Isles, I would get a full 20 maps each day but now with the new expansions on the main Island, I am lucky if I get 10 a day!!! My neighbors are very active and I only send the requests to those I KNOW are playing and responding but yet, it is taking DAYS to get enough maps for one little plot of land! WHY? WHY? WHY?

I also get that message when I send out requests for the maps and I only send the requests 1st thing each morning.

DeeDe99
09-18-15, 05:00 AM
I've been discussing this gifting problem with Storm8 support for weeks! It is definitely a problem. I too get the two ticks only and can then send a third separately.

I've also been wondering about the maps. Not sure I'm getting all I am supposed to and I am sure I am not receiving as many requests from others as I should be.