PDA

View Full Version : Bakery Story 2

yethlin
09-16-15, 04:39 PM
Hi am new in a forum, i recently downloaded the bakery 2 because it will give me extra needed crystals for my restaurant 2, home design, farm story 2 games...
This is what i noticed:
1) when i bought wallpapers all the other wallpapers i already purchased were gone and all my crystals gone too... If i already bought those how come i am being charged again and all were gone when all i needed was to change the design?
2) its really disappointing that storm8 came up with this game yet haven't hought about how players would react...can it be fixed? The game looks promising but if that will be the case, i would rather uninstall it...
Anyone please share what can be done...

deekathleen
09-16-15, 07:15 PM
There is a bakery story2?

yethlin
09-16-15, 08:07 PM
Yes... I got from appstore

Natasha_07
09-16-15, 08:16 PM
Yes... I got from appstore

Are you sure it's not Hometown Bakery 2 ?

kooky panda
09-17-15, 02:02 PM
Hi am new in a forum, i recently downloaded the bakery 2 because it will give me extra needed crystals for my restaurant 2, home design, farm story 2 games...
This is what i noticed:
1) when i bought wallpapers all the other wallpapers i already purchased were gone and all my crystals gone too... If i already bought those how come i am being charged again and all were gone when all i needed was to change the design?
2) its really disappointing that storm8 came up with this game yet haven't hought about how players would react...can it be fixed? The game looks promising but if that will be the case, i would rather uninstall it...
Anyone please share what can be done...

Please send an email to support@storm8.com. Once you get your automatic email back, you will have a support ticket number.
Please send a private message to

http://forums.storm8.com/private.php?do=newpm&u=87695

and SparklyOctopuss will be able to assist.