PDA

View Full Version : Constant Crashing

Unregistered
02-15-11, 12:03 PM
Everything was fine until yesterday evening. Now, my game crashes every few seconds and I cannot play. It is not my device or Internet as all functions other than Stories work fine. How can I continue to give you my money if I cannot play the game? LOL. Seriously, please FIX THE GAMES!!!!! We're all a bit tired of the intermittent crashes, but to now be crippled by them is unacceptable. Thank you.

Unregistered
02-15-11, 01:37 PM
Whatever you did worked!!! I've been crash-free for over an hour now!!!

Unregistered
02-16-11, 08:50 AM
Can you please tell me what you did to stop your game from crashing? I do want to lose my stormed by uninstalling. Please help.

Unregistered
02-16-11, 10:52 AM
Is there any solution for the constant crashing of my Bakery and Restaurant Stories.

logon2k
02-25-11, 12:48 AM
I too am experiencing constant crashing. I have tried several things to try to isolate the problem. For a while, I thought it was happening whenever I had a product that was ready to be served. I notice that every time I restarted the game I would have some product ready to serve. Then I started all my products that took more than 16 hours and I was still experiencing crashes. I think I have seen an increase in frequency with the Valentine version of the game. It doesn't matter what task I am performing as it seems random.

Most of the time I can recover after re-loading the game. Sometimes I have tipped a new potential neighbor and am trying to leave a message on their wall when it crashes. Since the list is
I also play Farm Story and do not see this problem. None of my other apps have any problems like this.

I am willing to work with TL to try and solve this.