PDA

View Full Version : Bakery Update 16 September 2015

Bakerling
09-14-15, 09:12 AM
Bakery Update 16 September 2015

Goal Thread (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?84747-BAKERY-GOALS-2015-Sep-16-Harvest-Moon-Festival)

Hopefully there are new machine with new recipes coming soon. I am looking forward to it.

LalaSmooth
09-14-15, 11:56 AM
Bakerling - it's goal week so 2 new machines and 6 new recipes :)

PennyLane1900
09-14-15, 12:11 PM

I'm not so sure about that,lately.There should have been new goals last week.so we'll see.

keio_b
09-14-15, 01:26 PM

I believe S8 has reverted back to what once was: staggered goals for BS/RS, 2 weeks apart so as not to overwhelm players that play both stories. BS should therefore have a goal this Wed, 16, IMO.

my607
09-14-15, 01:53 PM
Emerald crate sapphire crate whats now ? Silver crate? :p

No more boxes because they are useless and I always get fourth place. Goals please this week. I hope it's a good prize at the end.

LalaSmooth
09-14-15, 01:56 PM
I'm not so sure about that,lately.There should have been new goals last week.so we'll see.

they've put goals a week before the other a few times. rs got goals last week so bakery should get goals this week

LalaSmooth
09-14-15, 01:56 PM

silver and gold and then brown and yellow etc etc

sls0991
09-14-15, 11:09 PM

hahah I hope not!

I WANT A FALL UPDATE SO BADLY and maybe some LTOs, that would be wonderful S8!!

twospoons
09-14-15, 11:14 PM
silver and gold and then brown and yellow etc etc

Well, at least we already had this month's birthstone, so we're probably safe until October's opal! Not from crates, just from jewels.

Reiterating my desire for nice autumn goals! And of course coin goals!

PepperWoo
09-15-15, 02:36 AM
I'm wishing it's a fall update too - goal or not (though we're already due for one)! Itching to redecorate my boring bakery for the holidays.

CassieJo84
09-15-15, 07:02 AM
A beautiful fall themed goal for coins only....please :)

tularemary
09-15-15, 12:34 PM
I wish they'd do full-out halloween goals this week so that we could complete them in time to get some use out of it...October goal time will be way too late.

Of course, that would be way too hard for these sorry game developers...almost 3 months waiting for fix of June 25 debacle...sigh...they fix NOTHING...too busy developing gem traps...

tularemary
09-15-15, 12:35 PM
!!!!!!

irlanda_c
09-15-15, 02:03 PM
That would be great!!!

I wish they'd do full-out halloween goals this week so that we could complete them in time to get some use out of it...October goal time will be way too late.

Of course, that would be way too hard for these sorry game developers...almost 3 months waiting for fix of June 25 debacle...sigh...they fix NOTHING...too busy developing gem traps...

LalaSmooth
09-15-15, 02:12 PM
http://i1265.photobucket.com/albums/jj518/JasEllaOx/Mobile%20Uploads/2015-09-15%2022.12.46_zpszlyapx4t.png (http://s1265.photobucket.com/user/JasEllaOx/media/Mobile%20Uploads/2015-09-15%2022.12.46_zpszlyapx4t.png.html)

LadyEna
09-15-15, 02:16 PM
New goals, yay!
Love the tables, chairs, arch, counters & display!

LalaSmooth
09-15-15, 02:17 PM
That big reward looks like the fall baker we had last year - only it has decorations on it

geordieprogman
09-15-15, 02:23 PM
I like some of the items but once again all together it's too much, for me anyway. I'm already picturing how it'll go in my bakery.

I'd still rather have had autumn goals though. Maybe next year!

deekathleen
09-15-15, 02:26 PM
I'm sure there will be fall stuff next week,in a box, since we seem to get 2 or 3 box updates a month now :(

Natasha_07
09-15-15, 02:35 PM
Well I did ask for a mid-autumn festival theme, I like the display prize. :o

The dragon decoration reminds me of the small one from CNY 2012.

pipipooh1977
09-15-15, 02:40 PM
Yikes! That's a lot of blinding red/orange hues!!! I won't be decorating heavily with this theme, good grief! I really don't like this theme, won't be using a lot from this goal.

mergirl96
09-15-15, 02:42 PM
Just googled the harvest moon festival. This is in fact a fall update, just not the way most people were expecting. I like it but the floor tiles are too much with everything else.

sleepygs
09-15-15, 02:59 PM
I know a little about the Harvest Moon Festival, and I like the cultural diversity we are getting, but it seems a little odd. We just had the Dim Sum update which gave us Chinese decor AND a coin oven. Many cultures have harvest/fall celebrations, but we're getting two China updates almost in a row?

For instance: The Bavarian oven, for gems, was out this summer, but Oktoberfest is well known... And as others have pointed out, the timing is such we may not get a Halloween quest and newer players such as myself are so short on that decor!

I guess my thoughts are this is an "American" based game- so American traditions should trump the quests. So this should be an apples and leaves type harvest. Since I also love the international decorations (have almost all the Japan stuff!) fill in those months without an obvious quest theme with something from a new country. Like August- I'd rather be learning about a new country than an art fair! YMMV of course.

Natasha_07
09-15-15, 03:12 PM
Maybe, but I doubt we'll ever get a Rosh Hashanah sweets/pastries update or even full Samhain (too sensitive for some).

As for HW a nice Dia de los Muertos update which doesn't have to be dark, I actually liked the colorful Book Of Life movie a la Tim Burton which I initially thought was his (what a surprise it wasn't). There is so much food that could work for either B or R, but again might be to sensitive for some.

I know a little about the Harvest Moon Festival, and I like the cultural diversity we are getting, but it seems a little odd. We just had the Dim Sum update which gave us Chinese decor AND a coin oven. Many cultures have harvest/fall celebrations, but we're getting two China updates almost in a row?

For instance: The Bavarian oven, for gems, was out this summer, but Oktoberfest is well known... And as others have pointed out, the timing is such we may not get a Halloween quest and newer players such as myself are so short on that decor!

I guess my thoughts are this is an "American" based game- so American traditions should trump the quests. So this should be an apples and leaves type harvest. Since I also love the international decorations (have almost all the Japan stuff!) fill in those months without an obvious quest theme with something from a new country. Like August- I'd rather be learning about a new country than an art fair! YMMV of course.

irlanda_c
09-15-15, 03:19 PM
Yes!! It is almost the same!! A little bit disappointed ..

That big reward looks like the fall baker we had last year - only it has decorations on it

orleansparish
09-15-15, 03:21 PM

This is an American company, but the vast majority of people working there are of Asian descent. I can understand why they would enjoy representing their culture in many different ways. Sure, diversity would be awesome. I would love to see more things too. But they arent going to go out of their way to make every demographic happy. Though I wish they would! There are SO many more desserts they can tap into or vibrant colors they can tap into. Nor will they go view world calendars to try to hit every milestone from every country. It would be far too hard to do. I know fashion has given of some Jewish items. I was surprised when they did the grand mosque here. It was a slight but still appreciated gesture for Muslims.

I like the items, I dont know what they represent other than knowing the name. But the colors tie into my fall theme and I enjoy them.

orleansparish
09-15-15, 03:32 PM
Yes!! It is almost the same!! A little bit disappointed ..
Yeah, those shapes are getting a little old. Id like to see more dimensional displays.

lauraleighashby
09-15-15, 03:33 PM
I'm sure there will be fall stuff next week,in a box, since we seem to get 2 or 3 box updates a month now :(

Exactly what I was thinking. Goals and boxes seem to be the only updates anymore. So next week wil probably be an autumn crate, because so many people have requested autumn, or something like a Peter Pan regular update.

orleansparish
09-15-15, 03:45 PM

If they only thing we get for autumn or halloween is a box, I swear ill be so ticked off. I saw the gem prices went up too. Right now I have just under $9 from answering questions on google play. This and whatever else I get may be the only money I spent for bf.

deekathleen
09-15-15, 04:01 PM
Exactly what I was thinking. Goals and boxes seem to be the only updates anymore. So next week wil probably be an autumn crate, because so many people have requested autumn, or something like a Peter Pan regular update.

Lol @Peter pan update

deekathleen
09-15-15, 04:02 PM
If they only thing we get for autumn or halloween is a box, I swear ill be so ticked off. I saw the gem prices went up too. Right now I have just under $9 from answering questions on google play. This and whatever else I get may be the only money I spent for bf.

When did they go up? How much? I need to pay more attention.

twospoons
09-15-15, 04:10 PM
me too--it's been so long since i've bought gems, i haven't even looked at prices recently. but my BF saving is going well in this game (not so much in RS, but that game's been way less annoying recently, so i'm okay with that), so i expect not to need to buy gems then. all those crates have been good for the gem bank!

this update has neither inspired nor annoyed me. i would have preferred autumnal content (like, new englandy autumnal content), but i'll live. and i like the dragon statue!

KennedyRomanov
09-15-15, 04:48 PM
Love the colorful recipes!

pixiegamer
09-15-15, 05:52 PM
Oooh, so pretty! I'm glad to see some cultural goals in Bakery Story :) These items will go really well with the Chinese update we got 2 weeks ago! And it's nice to see the intermediate goal prizes are bigger than 1x1, unlike in another game... :p

It also looks like we're getting teas? :D Maybe Loretta and Hazel should visit China after their trip concludes ;)

poopiepants79
09-15-15, 05:57 PM
IMO, The goal stuff isn't very pretty. Why don't they do discounts on some summer things. The goal stuff hasn't been very pretty this year at all. Last year was nice

CammoAmmo
09-15-15, 08:03 PM
I love the update, but I'm super worried about the tables...all of the tables like those (colonial table, namaste table) have all been for gems and usually gem designs always stay as gems... am extremely worried this might be a gem goal again.

Cr8zyC8tL8dy
09-15-15, 08:34 PM

How do you get money answering questions on Google Play?

orleansparish
09-15-15, 08:49 PM
When did they go up? How much? I need to pay more attention.

I don't know when they went up but it had to have been in the past month. I've included pics of the prices now of US prices of gems in bakery without a sale. The prices are much higher. And the prices of gems on sale on fashion. They've gone up everywhere. Which means when that 40% sale comes the balance will be off too. If players don't buy gems like they used to, it's no ones fault but there own. They must be hurting for money with all these darn boxes coming out every 2 weeks.

I'm trying to remember but the last time I bought gems on fashion...the 580 package...they cost me $69 I believe. It definitely wasn't that price with an over 30% off sale.

orleansparish
09-15-15, 08:54 PM
How do you get money answering questions on Google Play?

Are you on android? If so, go to google play and download google rewards. Every couple of days or so they ask a bunch of banal questions. Have you heard of this brand of cat food? Do you like sports? Do you play video games? Do you brush your teeth more than once a week? You only get between 12 cents and a dollar on rare occasion. BUT I downloaded it this summer after being told about it by a player on fashion and so far, all those cents have added up to just under $20. Doesn't seem like much but before the gem price hike, getting them on sale could have netted you a decent display on sale.

I spent some so I'm down to a little over $8. Not a huge amount but it's still free money I can use on gems that aren't coming out of my pocket.

PennyLane1900
09-15-15, 10:08 PM
Wow. Don't know what to say.i find it very ugly,but thats just my opinion. I guess i can spend the gems i earned on decor now.no LTO's anymore,just crappy update stuff. No thanks.

mergirl96
09-15-15, 10:25 PM
I don't know when they went up but it had to have been in the past month. I've included pics of the prices now of US prices of gems in bakery without a sale. The prices are much higher. And the prices of gems on sale on fashion. They've gone up everywhere. Which means when that 40% sale comes the balance will be off too. If players don't buy gems like they used to, it's no ones fault but there own. They must be hurting for money with all these darn boxes coming out every 2 weeks.

I'm trying to remember but the last time I bought gems on fashion...the 580 package...they cost me $69 I believe. It definitely wasn't that price with an over 30% off sale.

Yikes those prices are ridiculous! I've never bought gems before but even I know that it's considerably higher. Also why such off numbers? Geez, all that money for pixels.

tularemary
09-15-15, 10:27 PM
IMO, The goal stuff isn't very pretty. Why don't they do discounts on some summer things. The goal stuff hasn't been very pretty this year at all. Last year was nice

I agree about lackluster goal prizes (i think that's what you mean)...most of mine lately have not been out of storage ever...just dont seem to mesh.

twospoons
09-15-15, 10:51 PM
Thanks for the play rewards heads up, orleansparish! I saw a notice from Google on that ages ago and completely ignored it, but now I've downloaded and hope to earn some Christmas cash. Also, if you don't mind checking, are you seeing increased gem prices on both platforms?

VanaCatu
09-15-15, 11:00 PM
sooo much fire! hellish goals! lol %)

Loverrosz
09-16-15, 12:13 AM
OMG I'm gonna cry!! Everything SO orange and red, my eyes sent hugs 😢😥

EmmaLeesHouse
09-16-15, 02:51 AM
I agree too much red. It's fall lets get some new things & receipes for fall. Maybe a goal to help expand your bakery without having to buy tons of gems.

VanaCatu
09-16-15, 03:25 AM
Maybe a goal to help expand your bakery without having to buy tons of gems.
so how wd they make money then if we don't have to buy gems any more? rhetoric! lol :D

lauraleighashby
09-16-15, 04:04 AM
Are you on android? If so, go to google play and download google rewards. Every couple of days or so they ask a bunch of banal questions. Have you heard of this brand of cat food? Do you like sports? Do you play video games? Do you brush your teeth more than once a week? You only get between 12 cents and a dollar on rare occasion. BUT I downloaded it this summer after being told about it by a player on fashion and so far, all those cents have added up to just under $20. Doesn't seem like much but before the gem price hike, getting them on sale could have netted you a decent display on sale.

I spent some so I'm down to a little over $8. Not a huge amount but it's still free money I can use on gems that aren't coming out of my pocket.

This is actually how I earn my "play" money, too. Joined in December and have earned about $53. I did use some on a couple of value packs in DS, but none in RS or BS due to gem traps. I checked just now in BS and RS and my price for gems has not increased in either one.

lauraleighashby
09-16-15, 04:17 AM
I like this update/goal. I do think it is too much, or too busy, all together but separately I like the tables, chairs, etc.

rocketsmama
09-16-15, 04:28 AM
They seem to make the good items for boxes or crates and leave the other for updates. I like the recipes though. Overall It's OK I suppose, but WHERE ARE THE AWESOME UPDATES/DECOR???? It's been MONTHS since I have been excited about a Wednesday update..... Where has the creativity gone?!?!?!

DragonWished
09-16-15, 06:55 AM
I just checked gem prices on all my games and the original (non sale) prices have not changed. Waiting for a gem sale on all games so I can't check those prices at this time.

Not sure if I'll try the box at RS. I see a little flower girl in the teaser pic and I have too many of those already. And with my rotten box luck...

chillez
09-16-15, 07:48 AM
Not sure if I'll try this box. I see a little flower girl in the teaser pic and I have too many of those already. And with my rotten box luck...

If you notice on the picture, there are 2 ovens. I think this is a goal update, not box.

DragonWished
09-16-15, 07:51 AM
Yes, goal update at BS. My box comment referred to RS and I edited the post to clarify.

If you notice on the picture, there are 2 ovens. I think this is a goal update, not box.

hermione51450
09-16-15, 08:00 AM
How do I get updates? I don't see one

VanaCatu
09-16-15, 08:04 AM
update sd be available after 2..3 hrs only.

Mair74
09-16-15, 08:07 AM
As I can't really see the pic I HOPE ITS NOT STUPID LEAFY GOALS AGAIN !

LalaSmooth
09-16-15, 08:21 AM
We might need oven elements again........

Rosie_573
09-16-15, 08:26 AM
While the update wasn't what I was hoping for (more autumn/fall) I think it's nice to have some cultural difference :)

VanaCatu
09-16-15, 08:31 AM
As I can't really see the pic I HOPE ITS NOT STUPID LEAFY GOALS AGAIN !
oh no! no falling leaves this time. it's deadly burning leaves all over! lol ))))

melindag1976
09-16-15, 08:42 AM

I'm not seeing this price hike here.... I'm on the East Coast, CT..I tried to include a pic but that didn't work..

deekathleen
09-16-15, 09:11 AM
What is a leafy goal?

orleansparish
09-16-15, 10:06 AM
Thanks for the play rewards heads up, orleansparish! I saw a notice from Google on that ages ago and completely ignored it, but now I've downloaded and hope to earn some Christmas cash. Also, if you don't mind checking, are you seeing increased gem prices on both platforms?

I just checked and on Android, minus a sale on all games, the prices are the same. But on IOS they have increased hugely.

Android: 24 gems...$4.99 vs IOS: 24 gems...$5.79

Android: 50 gems...$9.99 vs IOS: 50 gems...$11.99

Android: 105 gems...$19.99 vs IOS: 105 gems...$22.99

Android: 275 gems...$49.99 vs IOS: 275 gems...$57.99

Android: 580 gems...$99.99 vs IOS: 580 gems...$119.99

VanaCatu
09-16-15, 10:29 AM
ok guys!

reserving separate thread for goals guide:

http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?84747-BAKERY-GOALS-2015-Sep-16-Harvest-Moon-Festival

LalaSmooth
09-16-15, 10:32 AM
Mine is the same. Hmmmmm I never get a gem sale :'(

aiyoosha
09-16-15, 11:09 AM
this goal is going to take some time. it has you asks for flour and you need 2 new items for the oven ugh

PepperWoo
09-16-15, 11:14 AM
What an odd start. They gave one free of the first oven, the first goal was to buy tables and chairs, and two new parts are already needed. Usually the second part is just for the second oven. This goal is gonna be sloooow. xD

LalaSmooth
09-16-15, 11:20 AM
ARGH need to ask for 8 flours!!

aiyoosha
09-16-15, 11:27 AM
ARGH need to ask for 8 flours!!

annoying isnt it? why have us need so much asking when it first starts *smack*

Bakerling
09-16-15, 11:30 AM
Goal for 16 September 2015

Moon Festival Oven

aiyoosha
09-16-15, 11:33 AM
fyi s8 the laterns disappear when you put them on both sides of the corner of the shop. i have 2 there now yet u cant see them.

twospoons
09-16-15, 11:36 AM
oh no! no falling leaves this time. it's deadly burning leaves all over! lol ))))

HA!!

I just checked and on Android, minus a sale on all games, the prices are the same. But on IOS they have increased hugely.

huh. well, that jives with my not seeing higher prices yet, so that's good (i've only ever bought on sale, but 30% off of $19.99 equals what i've been paying for the past couple years). i guess they're probably coming to all of us though.

if they're going to raise iOS prices, you think they'd fix those iOS bugs they introduced in the last update (assuming they haven't been fixed yet, i mean).

ok guys!

reserving separate thread for goals guide:

http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?84747-BAKERY-GOALS-2015-Sep-16-Harvest-Moon-Festival

i've missed you, vanacatu!

zaaracake
09-16-15, 11:38 AM
fyi s8 the laterns disappear when you put them on both sides of the corner of the shop. i have 2 there now yet u cant see them.

Yep. Same here. Hope this is fixed soon!

VanaCatu
09-16-15, 11:42 AM

thank u dear! missed u ! :)

will take yr pics for guide until my tables built.

dianeupside
09-16-15, 12:00 PM
Won't be doing much cooking today! I assume you have to get the 8 flours before they give the goal of how many first recipe to cook before it will count right?
8 flour, 8 lanterns and 8 golden.. Thats 24 reqs right there, only allowed 20 reqs. This is a rough way to start the goals.

LalaSmooth
09-16-15, 12:03 PM
annoying isnt it? why have us need so much asking when it first starts *smack*

least they're not the 2x1 appliances like RS ones last week.

aiyoosha
09-16-15, 12:16 PM
least they're not the 2x1 appliances like RS ones last week.

gosh i know

lauraleighashby
09-16-15, 12:42 PM
Won't be doing much cooking today! I assume you have to get the 8 flours before they give the goal of how many first recipe to cook before it will count right?
8 flour, 8 lanterns and 8 golden.. Thats 24 reqs right there, only allowed 20 reqs. This is a rough way to start the goals.

Or build appliances using gems...or skip using gems. Have noticed an increase in these sort of steps for goals, as well as the goals for gems, drastic increase in box frequency, appliances for gems, no use for basic parts (as in, stashes of those collected worthless) since some people from another now defunct (because they alienated their users) game company came on board. Waiting to see how many more ways they come up with to try to get people to spend gems...oh yeah....forgot about the ridiculously overpriced gem appliances for those previously locked or retired.

kooky panda
09-16-15, 01:08 PM
Goal Thread:

twospoons
09-16-15, 01:09 PM
yeah, but only the flour is request-only, so if you have 8 neighbors you know will also be starting goals right away and respond to those requests (or 10 or 12 to be sure), you'll probably already have a bunch of lanterns/golden knobs from gifts when you get that step unlocked.

i would think anyway. i'm super slow at goals.

Natasha_07
09-16-15, 01:18 PM
I don't mind asking for stuff but it usually is answered the day after by most, probably they're in a different time zone.

dianeupside
09-16-15, 02:45 PM
yeah, but only the flour is request-only, so if you have 8 neighbors you know will also be starting goals right away and respond to those requests (or 10 or 12 to be sure), you'll probably already have a bunch of lanterns/golden knobs from gifts when you get that step unlocked.

i would think anyway. i'm super slow at goals.

Well no.. Lol. Still waiting for my 8 flour and still haven't gotten my second oven built! ♡

trish2taz
09-16-15, 03:42 PM
Thank you for posting this. The prices have gone up! I think before they were as follows:

24 - $4.99
50 - $9.99
105 - $20.99
275 - $49.99
580 - $99.99
So they have gone up. What a bummer. I don't usually buy them except for this last Black Friday when they were on sale. So disappointed.

trish2taz
09-16-15, 03:50 PM
Weird. I am on Android and the prices have gone up for me in BS but not in RS. The prices are the same as you are quoting in IOS. Very sad. And I agree...why so different on all - one is 15% more, one is 20% more, etc. So crazy.

filochick1982
09-16-15, 06:23 PM
Those prices are actually more expensive than what we pay in Australia. iOS regular price for the 580 gem package is $129.99AUD. Once you convert $119.99USD, that's $167AUD!

orleansparish
09-16-15, 10:52 PM
Those prices are actually more expensive than what we pay in Australia. iOS regular price for the 580 gem package is $129.99AUD. Once you convert $119.99USD, that's $167AUD!

Thats insanity! I remember fashion players talking about prices going up in England and Australia but I had no idea they would do it to us too. I dont even believe this is an Apple issue.

Which means the usual 40 percent off will still be too high a price to pay for gems. At least for me. I think this is why they changed the prices. To rip us off for the holidays. For the first time im not even excited for november and december.

filochick1982
09-17-15, 02:03 AM
The game is starting to get to a point where even regular gem buyers start to think the sale prices are still too expensive, let alone the regular price. I haven't bought anywhere near as many gems this year as I did in previous years ever since the price rise last year. If this game gets even more expensive, I may reserve gem purchases to Black Friday only.

orleansparish
09-17-15, 11:46 AM
The game is starting to get to a point where even regular gem buyers start to think the sale prices are still too expensive, let alone the regular price. I haven't bought anywhere near as many gems this year as I did in previous years ever since the price rise last year. If this game gets even more expensive, I may reserve gem purchases to Black Friday only.

I have a neighbor who spent hundreds every month. He bought three of those gem dispensers and said they removed them. I tried to inquire if he meant he couldn't collect gems anymore or he couldn't buy more. Either way, for the first time he's pulled out all his old appliances and is now mastering to make gems. So many players are Doing this. Because even with the Black Friday and Xmas sales, we are looking at spending $79 still, for 580 gems at 40% off. That's not a sale to me, not when I'm used to that number being the regular sale price.

So I'll either not buy gems or I'll have to go to google and get some, since the prices are still normal. If by some chance they change them over there too, I'm not getting any. I'll buy what I can with what I have. On fashion and bakery im used to getting over 600 gems. On dragon I bought 1400 gold without a sale just because I wanted a dragon very much.

All this means is I'll take my money elsewhere because those pixels aren't worth the price they're charging now. I feel bad for folks on iOS only. They wait for sales like that. Not even they can afford the higher prices they'll see now. I hope they fix it. I doubt they will.

Bakerling
09-17-15, 12:24 PM

Moon Festival Oven

MOON FESTIVAL FOUNTAIN

Moon Festival Fountain that cost 42,000 coins. The Recipes inside Moon Festival Fountain are below.

23888 Parts need to build Moon Festival Fountain

23887 Recipes inside Moon Festival Fountain

orleansparish
09-17-15, 12:58 PM
Oh come on! Oven element AGAIN! All of these old parts and they keep throwing the same ones at us. We will NOT use gems to finish building these things, so stop making us use them. I can wait a few days to build my usual 10-12 appliances. I've got nothing but time.

But I can't wait to make the tea! I'm a sucker for pretty food that I like to keep out for as long as I can.

aiyoosha
09-17-15, 04:12 PM
the moonflower tea is so pretty

Bakerling
09-18-15, 12:51 AM
MOON FESTIVAL FOUNTAIN

Moon Festival Fountain that cost 42,000 coins. The Recipes inside Moon Festival Fountain are below.

23888 Parts need to build Moon Festival Fountain

23887 Recipes inside Moon Festival Fountain

23911 Chinese Dragon cost 88,000 coins

23912 Need to buy 6 wallpapers. each cost 2,650 coins.

LalaSmooth
09-18-15, 03:22 AM
I had a goal to reach level 7 in Bakery Story 2 BUT the game is actually called Hometown Bakery 2.

Bakerling
09-18-15, 09:17 AM

23921 Jade Tea cost 2,260 coins (5hours)

orleansparish
09-18-15, 11:19 AM
I was hoping that dragon would be a 1x1. I need more autumn colored things to fill negative space in my shop and refuse to have those thanksgiving cupcake tower all over the place. I finally for five ovens built. Itll have to do for now. Because I know building the drink machine is going to be a doozy.

deekathleen
09-18-15, 12:44 PM
There is nothing available for fall in my game and I am all gemmed out for the month (when they undoubtedly released a fall box next week) so I guess I will have to find another theme.

LalaSmooth
09-18-15, 02:28 PM
There is nothing available for fall in my game and I am all gemmed out for the month (when they undoubtedly released a fall box next week) so I guess I will have to find another theme.
There is a thanksgiving box still available. I really want a nice fireplace in my bakery

Bakerling
09-18-15, 07:46 PM

23943 Jade Tea cost 2,260 coins (5hours)

23944 Moon Flower Tea cost 2,680 coins (7hours)

23978 The Prize is Festival Bakers worth 64 gems

minidemon88
09-19-15, 02:52 AM
Love the Chinese dragon! Although it will take a longer while to get there, with all the numerous asking requests. =.=

Anyone updated to iOS9? Are they any problem playing any of the story games?

Rynetory2
09-19-15, 03:02 AM
Love the Chinese dragon! Although it will take a longer while to get there, with all the numerous asking requests. =.=

Anyone updated to iOS9? Are they any problem playing any of the story games?

No issues. :)

Bakerling
09-22-15, 10:02 AM
Horray I have mastered all the recipes in the Moon Festival Oven

24084 recipes inside the Moon Festival Oven

LalaSmooth
09-22-15, 12:55 PM
Horray I have mastered all the recipes in the Moon Festival Oven

24084 recipes inside the Moon Festival Oven

how do you master them so quickly? All mine are still at level 2

Bakerling
09-24-15, 12:29 PM