PDA

View Full Version : First Dragons.

windyridge1991
09-14-15, 07:13 AM
I would like to suggest that the original dragon of each color/type be able to be purchased with coins.
Pretty sad, I'm doing the current quest, and it asks for the original pink diamond dragon...I do not have 600 bars of gold
To buy it...and refuse to spend more money to do so.
Please reconsider. Really like this game, but forcing me to spend money to complete quests is not right.
Thanks.

DeeDe99
09-14-15, 06:47 PM
I would like to suggest that the original dragon of each color/type be able to be purchased with coins.
Pretty sad, I'm doing the current quest, and it asks for the original pink diamond dragon...I do not have 600 bars of gold
To buy it...and refuse to spend more money to do so.
Please reconsider. Really like this game, but forcing me to spend money to complete quests is not right.
Thanks.

You can breed Virtue. I think players just starting out cannot expect to participate in events straight away, you have to build up to it.

I was also very new when the Art one started and I had already bred a Virtue (pink) but did not have a Night (black). I was lucky and bred Night at the last minute.

This is a strategy game, so players can't do everything all at once. Also lower level (newer) players got different Acts to perform, based on the fact they were less advanced in the game.