PDA

View Full Version : Password

man71169
09-13-15, 10:07 PM
How do I get a password. I forgot my ID, but found it again but forgot password. I contact them at leasr once a day, for help, in the past week and no one got back to me... Will loose all tasks that are going on... Want to plat, but can't. Try everything I could think of. Anyone can help? PLEASE!

DeeDe99
09-13-15, 10:41 PM
You can just go into Settings on your device and save a new password. Or do you not have access to that device any more?

man71169
09-14-15, 02:35 PM
You can just go into Settings on your device and save a new password. Or do you not have access to that device any more?
Il use IPAd and had to create a new account to get to talk to someone. I've sent note to help almost a week ago and no answerer....

kooky panda
09-14-15, 02:52 PM
Il use IPAd and had to create a new account to get to talk to someone. I've sent note to help almost a week ago and no answerer....
Please send me a private message with your support ticket number and I will see if someone can check on this for you.

(click my name to send me a message)

man71169
09-15-15, 04:12 PM
I had to create a new ID to get to talk to someone. I use a IPad and can not log on to my old account. I found my ID but can not get in because I forgot password or tried to many times which cancelled it... It's been a week and no one got back to me. I didn't know what to do... I had problems in the past and someone fixed it in like 12 hours et now, it's been many days and no one got back to me. :-(