PDA

View Full Version : Should I trade my duplicate Jewelry?

DeeDe99
09-13-15, 08:20 PM
I'm short on accommodation slots and I have two Jewelry dragons. The Epic one will stay, of course, but is there any strategic benefit to having two? Or am I better off trading the second one and getting the large emerald or topaz so I can craft a dragon?

redstar177
09-13-15, 09:27 PM
I'm short on accommodation slots and I have two Jewelry dragons. The Epic one will stay, of course, but is there any strategic benefit to having two? Or am I better off trading the second one and getting the large emerald or topaz so I can craft a dragon?

Jewelry is only rare, so you won't get any large gems from trading it (only a small green and small yellow gem, plus a mystery item). It's a pretty good coin earner, so if coins are a necessity for you, I'd keep it until you run out of space. But otherwise, there's no need to keep any duplicates unless you really like them

DeeDe99
09-13-15, 09:33 PM
Jewelry is only rare, so you won't get any large gems from trading it (only a small green and small yellow gem, plus a mystery item). It's a pretty good coin earner, so if coins are a necessity for you, I'd keep it until you run out of space. But otherwise, there's no need to keep any duplicates unless you really like them

I do like the Jewelry - I have an emotional attachment to the Epic because it is the Diamond parent - but the other one can I think go. Yes, they are good earners, I think getting them so early helped me get going. Not as expensive to feed as some others either.

Thanks for your insight, very useful!

Oh, I thought I'd get large gems because of the wording on the large gems in the Spell Shop. It says "Trade rare [colour] dragons or craft with small..." so I thought it meant anything above common would give the large gems. Maybe S8 need to update the wording!