PDA

View Full Version : What Should be 1st Dragon to Lvl 15

JMThrive
09-13-15, 03:34 PM
I am Android player and we now can get level 15 dragons. With the high amount of food needed, what is beat dragon to level up first? Diamond? Champion? Or some other dragon?

Kennedward
09-13-15, 03:50 PM
Depends on what you're aiming for

captainhair
09-13-15, 03:56 PM
My priority was raising battle odds, so I went with Diamond -> Warrior Princess. Made the last tournament a lot easier. I'll probably try to raise 1-2 more battle-friendly dragons before moving on to the ones needed for Prime dragons.

DeeDe99
09-13-15, 04:16 PM
I'm still new but Diamond is my first priority followed by Warrior Prince, then Crusader.

roguebee
09-13-15, 05:45 PM
Day in, day out, the champion is worth more for basic Arena wins. The Diamond helps a lot for the last few dragons in a tournament.

belarica
09-13-15, 06:04 PM
My one and only level 15 dragon is my warrior princess. If I had a diamond that would be my second to 15.

JMThrive
09-13-15, 07:10 PM
OK, thanks everyone. I think I will go with Diamond, then Warrior Princess.

meoconlunar
09-13-15, 11:47 PM
Diamond, it must be Diamond (or Infinity)

Diamond lv15 is very strong (battle with Diamond type or Champion type)

stashlova
09-14-15, 08:45 AM
Meh. I don't feel like any of the tournaments have gotten harder since the lvl 15 upgrade so upgrading diamonds or champions isn't on my radar as of yet. Im focusing on the single colors first so I can breed prime dragons which ARE the strongest in the game for tournament battles.

Fire will be first as it costs the least amount of food to get to lvl 15
Light will be next so once it's done i can focus on trying to breed the Prime Power dragon
Water will be next so I can breed for Prime Loyal
Air will be next so I can breed for Prime Energy
Forest will be next so I can breed for Prime Life
Virtue will be next
Magic will be last so I can breed for Prime Magic

pernmagic
09-14-15, 08:51 AM
I am raising my RS as he works very well for me and always has done now L13 and my diamond also L13, just collecting food and food to go further so far not trying for primes but that's just me :)

freshfunin2008
09-14-15, 09:54 AM
It seems like many went the battle route. I went the breeding route. I brought Fire and light up first so I can try for the power dragons. Then air and forest. Etc etc. Now I am out of apples and kind of stuck with these tale events. LOL

Clark_Wayne
09-14-15, 01:27 PM
Diamond first ! very powerful !
then a champ (Warrior queen, king, princess, shaman are easy to level up) for tournaments
after that, colours : lightning (or sunstone), parakeet, landworm, Atlantis, are the cheapest to level up

roguebee
09-14-15, 03:42 PM
Meh. I don't feel like any of the tournaments have gotten harder since the lvl 15 upgrade so upgrading diamonds or champions isn't on my radar as of yet. Im focusing on the single colors first so I can breed prime dragons which ARE the strongest in the game for tournament battles.

Fire will be first as it costs the least amount of food to get to lvl 15
Light will be next so once it's done i can focus on trying to breed the Prime Power dragon
Water will be next so I can breed for Prime Loyal
Air will be next so I can breed for Prime Energy
Forest will be next so I can breed for Prime Life
Virtue will be next
Magic will be last so I can breed for Prime Magic

Where do you get the information that the prime dragons which ARE the strongest in the game for tournament battles?

Kennedward
09-14-15, 04:23 PM
For me, if you notice in my signature, I'm currently raising my Diamonds to be Lv15, and to get my Prime dragons, I also have those single color dragons at LV15.

That's just me though, feel free to do whatever fits your playing style since everyone is different

Mythdefied
09-14-15, 06:00 PM
I chose a champ first, then a diamond hybrid. I'm mostly choosing the ones that come up most often in the arena. I did Rainbow Sentinel, then Divine. Next one will be Astromancer, then Aether. Eventually I'll try for all champs to be 15s, but that's a ways off.

belarica
09-14-15, 06:32 PM
Since I don't have a diamond I was thinking of leveling lollipop to 15, she seems strong in the arena. If I had divine I would level it too

stashlova
09-15-15, 07:40 AM
Where do you get the information that the prime dragons which ARE the strongest in the game for tournament battles?

Post #30 from the Noble Crystal thread from venerated player Kennedward:

"App store just says they're the strongest dragon in the game, so it's up to you whether you think it's worth getting or not."

roguebee
09-15-15, 01:12 PM
I'll accept such an impeccable source.

Kennedward
09-15-15, 04:18 PM
Post #30 from the Noble Crystal thread from venerated player Kennedward:

"App store just says they're the strongest dragon in the game, so it's up to you whether you think it's worth getting or not."

lol :cool:

Passera
09-16-15, 09:46 AM
I was thinking about raising my Amazon up until I saw how much food it was going to take(75,000 or 15,000 x5 to go from 10 to 11)! Can somebody [I]Please[I] tell me why there is such a huge difference in food costs between champion dragons?

Kennedward
09-16-15, 10:37 AM
I was thinking about raising my Amazon up until I saw how much food it was going to take! Can somebody [I]Please[I] tell me why there is such a huge difference in food costs between champion dragons? I can understand Rainbow Sentinel having a higher food cost since it is a hybrid but why does it cost 77,500 apples to bring Amazon from 10 to 11 and "only" 30,000 for the other champions(except the aforementioned Rainbow Sentinel) it makes no sense whatsoever!

Ask TL that, they are the ones who made it

cupcakes2405
09-16-15, 03:24 PM
Can anyone tell me how to raise a dragon above level 10. This seems to be the max level on all of my dragons. I'm level 96. TIA

Clark_Wayne
09-16-15, 09:31 PM
Can anyone tell me how to raise a dragon above level 10. This seems to be the max level on all of my dragons. I'm level 96. TIA

you need to buy the noble Crystal

owa411
09-17-15, 01:30 AM
I for a change, leveled 2 dragons (Caesar and Portal) to lvl 15. With that combo, all of the primes are made possible. Downside is: you'll have to be patient, because the combo has in total 128 outcomes...
So now I'm focussing on getting 1 champ and 1 diamond at lvl 15 for battling

Kennedward
09-17-15, 07:30 AM
I'm getting all my Diamonds to LV15 first, then I'll consider Champions

BiteMe111
09-17-15, 12:57 PM
Being on Android, I've only had the possibility to go above level 10 for a few days, but I too am going the "my best fighters first" route. Working on Gold now, next one will be Divine, then Mercury and either Cleopatra or Bluebell. After that I may consider champs, but I hardly ever use them in the arena.

JMThrive
09-17-15, 02:49 PM
I have my Diamond up to Level 14 and it has paid off in the Kung-Fu tournament going on. Going to level her up to 15 after the tournament. I am going to focus on Warrior Princess next because of the lower food cost. Rainbow Sentinel would be best, but the food cost is double that of Warrior Princess. WP is 304,500 total vs 612,700 total for RS. I started with Diamond first because of the much lower food requirement, 176,500 total.

Kennedward
09-17-15, 04:13 PM
I have my Diamond up to Level 14 and it has paid off in the Kung-Fu tournament going on. Going to level her up to 15 after the tournament. I am going to focus on Warrior Princess next because of the lower food cost. Rainbow Sentinel would be best, but the food cost is double that of Warrior Princess. WP is 304,500 total vs 612,700 total for RS. I started with Diamond first because of the much lower food requirement, 176,500 total.

Same here :cool:

florawynn
09-17-15, 10:34 PM
lol :cool:

Lol seconded! Primes suck in battle. They're just super rares, nothing special. The only one worth having is Prime Power if, like me, you weren't around for the now-expired red/white super rares. I got both Prime Power & Prime Magic with Diamond/Divine.

I'd recommend feeding your dragons that were once badass but have stopped winning. I've revitalized several dragons by feeding them to lvl 15.

stashlova
09-18-15, 07:04 AM
Primes may suck for you but you can't say that for every player. I have neighbors who run higher levels of 30 round tournaments with random baby air or fire dragons - i get decimated when i use them.

I will stick to my script :cool:

pernmagic
09-18-15, 09:15 AM

I agree on your thinking , I have just raised Diamond to L15 and RS is at L13 .... why because although RS needs a gigantic amount of food to raise up it has always worked well in the arena but warrior king family although cheaper were not given the winning fighting gene on my island :)
These two alone have made this last tournament a bit easier .....

Kennedward
09-18-15, 10:19 AM
Lol seconded! Primes suck in battle. They're just super rares, nothing special. The only one worth having is Prime Power if, like me, you weren't around for the now-expired red/white super rares. I got both Prime Power & Prime Magic with Diamond/Divine.

I'd recommend feeding your dragons that were once badass but have stopped winning. I've revitalized several dragons by feeding them to lvl 15.

There's a reason I'm only getting my Diamonds to LV15, because they are Ultra Rare :cool:

Kennedward
09-18-15, 10:20 AM
Primes may suck for you but you can't say that for every player. I have neighbors who run higher levels of 30 round tournaments with random baby air or fire dragons - i get decimated when i use them.

Agreed, everyone's different in battles :D

florawynn
09-18-15, 10:18 PM

Ok, qualified, then: Primes won't suck if you're a lower-level player. But if you can win with commons, you're probably under lvl 100.

My point was that none of the Primes consist of color types that are strong in battle. Plus, every single one except Prime Power already exists: green/yellow (average), blue/white (average), pink/purple (slightly above average). & then red/white is a weak dragon anyway, even if it is super rare. I wonder if it's even a top-tier fighter vs any opponent.

The whole Prime thing is just a ploy. I wish they would've offered great dragons as Primes...or at the very least, dragon colors that most players didn't already have a ton of.

florawynn
09-18-15, 10:20 PM
Like they could've offered a Prime with a great color scheme that makes it a boss in the arena. Something like Triple Rainbow.

melhnybr
09-18-15, 11:27 PM
My dragons say max level 10...how do I get higher level dragons?? I saw one in a battle that was 12...lost horribly...

pernmagic
09-19-15, 04:19 AM
My dragons say max level 10...how do I get higher level dragons?? I saw one in a battle that was 12...lost horribly...
Buy the noble crystal and feed feed feed , some dragons need vast amounts to raise up others need lower so pick you best fighters to feed , I have diamond up to L15 as not too hungry to do so but my RS is only L13 at the moment because of vast amounts of food needed .....
Carefully check the feed amount for each you want to raise before making the decision ....... Hope this helps ....

There seems to be a random selection made by TL on which dragons work best for us as individuals not all work the same for all of us ...... Kennardward agrees with this theory :)

Kennedward
09-19-15, 06:31 AM
Buy the noble crystal and feed feed feed , some dragons need vast amounts to raise up others need lower so pick you best fighters to feed , I have diamond up to L15 as not too hungry to do so but my RS is only L13 at the moment because of vast amounts of food needed .....
Carefully check the feed amount for each you want to raise before making the decision ....... Hope this helps ....

There seems to be a random selection made by TL on which dragons work best for us as individuals not all work the same for all of us ...... Kennardward agrees with this theory :)

Yup, so don't feel bad if your Champion or Diamond dragons lose in battles