PDA

View Full Version : New chapter not starting

SnowyKC
09-13-15, 12:52 AM
Just completed Act 4 of Chapter 8, got the prize (Work in Progress painting), and now it's asking me to do that act again... Need this fixed ASAP cos the event is going to end soon!

Tiamat68
09-13-15, 12:31 PM
I have a similar problem. It's too late now to complete Art Gala and I'm most unhappy. Support was not supportive at all.

In Chapter 7 Act 2 I needed to raise a Comic Dragon to Level 4. I did but was not moved on. I emailed support. They said they received my issue, but basically were very busy. After over 24 hours, I just paid the 4 gold to skip the act and to move on.

In Chapter 8 Act 2 I needed to raise the Comic Dragon to Level 7. I did and again was not moved forward to the next act. I emailed tech support again. Nothing as of two days after the second message to them.

I paid gold to move ahead to each chapter early and paid to skip that chapter 7 act 2. I wasn't paying any more.

I think it is very unfair to have a timed event without being able to provide needed support when there is a genuine problem by a player.

I really wanted to earn the Nouveau Dragon but it is out of my reach not because of anything I've done or not done but because of a glitch in the game.

I've spent a lot of money on this game. I sure won't be spending any more on these events. It's sad.

[S8] Elsa
09-14-15, 09:40 AM
@SnowyKC - Please email support@teamlava.com and message me the ticket number. Please include your Storm8 ID and info.

@Tiamat68 - Please message me your ticket number.