PDA

View Full Version : Quest line disappear - 09/03 Update - The Blythewood Faeries, Part 1

Haflaxus
09-12-15, 01:10 AM
After I finished the quest "3. Regal Ramifications" of Goals for The Usual Way (part A), I got Blythewood tree sapling in my inventory. However, no new following quest ("4. Let's try that again" quest) popped up. I tried to reset the game or hard reset my device (iphone 5s), but the results were the same: I can't go further in the quest line.

I posted the problem on the main thread but there's no answer for about 6 hours. I became very anxious about my game. Please help me with this. Anyone, please!

ShibuyaCloth
09-12-15, 01:33 AM
It is weekend, wait until monday for support!

Once you can buy the tree, the quest line is done. Same for the bulb.

Did you try to place the teee?

Haflaxus
09-12-15, 01:47 AM
I planted and watered the tree x5. It full grows now. I've not done anything to it now for I'm afraid that it will have worse effects. Hope there'll be support soon. Another long weekend, huh?

SpiritWind00
09-12-15, 02:31 AM
Hmm, that does sound strange. What goal are you up to in part B? I'm sorry you might have to wait a bit. Your sure the goals not in your book since force closing etc? Sorry, have to ask...

Chaotarch
09-12-15, 03:26 AM
After I finished the quest "3. Regal Ramifications" of Goals for The Usual Way (part A), I got Blythewood tree sapling in my inventory. However, no new following quest ("4. Let's try that again" quest) popped up. I tried to reset the game or hard reset my device (iphone 5s), but the results were the same: I can't go further in the quest line.

I posted the problem on the main thread but there's no answer for about 6 hours. I became very anxious about my game. Please help me with this. Anyone, please!

lol, have the the same problem with "lets try that again"....
even posted mainthread....
had 2 blythwood trees plant and grow up, still the quest...

Haflaxus
09-12-15, 04:26 AM
What goal are you up to in part B?

I'm still at the 2nd part (2. Preedle of Blythewood): "Give Preedle the Blythe Gem" done, "Examine the Goddess Tree" x1 (2 more to go).
I haven't got any problem in part B yet (happy for that :D).

I'm so sure I have the quest book double checked after I force-closed the game and reset the device (twice), but there's still no difference.

meme1098
09-12-15, 06:53 AM
Probably after you visit the Goddess tree and finish that goal it will pop up. This goal is weird & (I think) is linked to the other set of goals in weird ways. Many players have experienced a stall in the goal like you but after finishing a step in the Bulb goal, the next tree goal appears. Be patient. I'm sure it'll be there soon.

Haflaxus
09-12-15, 07:55 AM
Thanks a lot! I will be patient :D. Hope everything will be alright.

meme1098
09-12-15, 11:19 AM
While I was waiting for the next part of the goal, I chopped the Blythe tree several times for the dust but not completely so I could do the last chop when the goal popped up. That way I had some extra dust to give where the 10 where required.

ShibuyaCloth
09-12-15, 11:24 AM
I did the same but chopped it completely, so I could win 1 day because of the refresh time of the Goddesse Tree. When you get the goal to chop a tree you get a new one. So not a big deal.

Haflaxus
09-13-15, 05:31 PM
After finish the 3rd quest ("Magic Collaboration") of the Goals for The Tabernum Connection (part B), the 4th quest of the part A ("Let's try that again") popped up and automatically finished (maybe because I had planted and watered it before). Then, the 5th quest followed. I finally got the sample from the market and finished part A.

Thanks a lot, everyone!

meme1098
09-13-15, 06:04 PM
Oh, good! :). You're back on track now. :)

SpiritWind00
09-13-15, 07:45 PM
excellent news! there must be some linkage after all between the 2 parts. I'll close this thread now that you're back on track.