PDA

View Full Version : Does TL respond to any with a true resolution

ladybugrentals
09-11-15, 06:57 PM
I have a general question I would love for discussion.
Does anyone in the forum feel as though TL is prompt at responding to issue?
Does anyone in the forum feel as though TL provides precise resolution?
Does anyone in the forum feel as though TL responds with generic responses just to delay potential resolution?
Does anyone in the forum feel as though TL listens?
Thank you
Lisa

Bakerling
09-11-15, 11:33 PM
Does anyone in the forum feel as though TL responds with generic responses just to delay potential resolution?
Thank you
Lisa

I feel that TL do response to the issue that are important one first. If came across any issue that can cause confusion they will response to that issue immediately. I remember I key wrongly the date for the goal. The goal is on 2 September 2015 and not 3 September 2015. So TL will quickly amend the date to the correct one.

deekathleen
09-12-15, 05:37 AM
No

No

Absolutely

No

ladybugrentals
09-12-15, 07:05 PM
Thank you! I seriously needed to know it was not just me. I understand they are here to make money. However, kindness in responding is not out of the question.

No

No

Absolutely

No

zaaracake
09-13-15, 02:01 AM
I broadly agree with Bakerling.
I have not interacted with TL for quite some time now but I have never faced any problems with preciseness on issues and/or "kindness." Response times can be slow, though and there are generic mail templates but then all corporates do that.
Perhaps you just caught someone on a bad day?

Rynetory2
09-13-15, 07:49 PM
Thank you
Lisa

I base this on my recent support from a tl agent. She has been most helpful and wonderful. The issue was quickly resolved despite conversing across different time zones.

Yes

Yes

No. They respond first with a generic response to inform us that they acknowledge our issue and are looking into it. Some issues take longer to diagnose, so I don't think its any delay.

Yes

Btw may I ask if you're violating the forum rules? :confused: I hope we're not.

deekathleen
09-13-15, 08:27 PM
I'm not basing my response on emails with support. I'm basing on how they respond to things in general.

Example, the ios update mess, the notification problems, a confirmation button for gem spending, the upset over gem goals and so on.

Their boiler plate response....we will pass your feedback on to the team.

Rynetory2
09-13-15, 08:52 PM
My responses are same as my post above. This time basing on an issue I encountered during an event 2 days ago, which I reported on the forum. Tl solved the issue with precise resolution within 12 hrs.