PDA

View Full Version : Service Salute Part 3- Saintly Bernard

EviBrooklyn
09-11-15, 12:11 PM
Saintly Bernard is here but I can't go for it bc I can't buy a habitat to accommodate him
Please TL increase the habitat cap so we can be able to buy it

Breeding time : 17 hours ( breed Dalmatian & K9, or two unicorns)

ogreve
09-11-15, 12:29 PM
Well I still need the first two animals and now there's also a new Storybook... I wonder if I'll even be able to have a chance at trying for this animal...

RowanaFarrin
09-11-15, 12:30 PM
First try: 17 hours :eek: It could be the Bernard, or Aperil Fool (which I at least don't have yet!) *crosses fingers*

Much luck everyone! I hope we can all get a chance at this one! ^_^

chippychan
09-11-15, 12:43 PM
I'm able to try for this on my main account, my first attempt is - of course - a 12 hour Armordillo. :rolleyes:

RowanaFarrin, I'm crossing my fingers for your 17 hour to be the Bernard! And good luck to everyone else trying for this one! :)

31aug2002
09-11-15, 12:47 PM
Oh dear... I still haven't got the previous two.. So can't go for this one yet.
And on top of that we have the flash tournament and the storybook adventure... So much going on
Hope I get at least one of the trio by tomorrow. That would be a good change from all the disappointments of last week.

jim23cash
09-11-15, 01:23 PM
Saintly Bernard is here but I can't go for it bc I can't buy a habitat to accommodate him
Please TL increase the habitat cap so we can be able to buy it

I'm in the same position. I even "found" room for a habitat, but I'm maxed at 66! Can't believe I'm going thru this again. I'm so disappointed. I thought they were going to fix the problems Dragon story had before they released this game. :(

Drachenia
09-11-15, 01:25 PM
Hello everyone, I've been using Station Dalmation / Captain K9 get 7 Armardillos, 1 Rampage, 2 Vulcamel and Saintly Bernard.

jim23cash
09-11-15, 01:38 PM
Congratulations Drachenia! ;) I hope you get a home for it. I'm trying for it, even tho I have no home for it. :(
I got 1 Aperil Fool, 1 K9, 2 Dalmations, 1 Magmacore, ~10 Armordillos, and now I think I have a Rubble Rooster (19 hours) Boo Hoo. :( I guess there is no hurry, since it will be homeless. I can't start storybook either. I'm gonna go find some chocolate. :( Annie

EviBrooklyn
09-11-15, 01:42 PM
I'm in the same position. I even "found" room for a habitat, but I'm maxed at 66! Can't believe I'm going thru this again. I'm so disappointed. I thought they were going to fix the problems Dragon story had before they released this game. :(

It's weird they won't increase the habitat cap and it's even weirder that they are totally ignoring us.
Last year, we always got some feedback from TL's team but this year not so much.
I know they can increase the habitat cap in a minute bc they have done it before.
I will have to sell a premium habitat to accommodate the saintly Bernard or I can give up on Bernard himself. If I do the latter, my album will never be complete again, so then what's the point

sweetypies97
09-11-15, 02:04 PM
I haven't even got the first one yet :/

belarica
09-11-15, 02:53 PM
Still tryin to get captain k9 :(

forestwald
09-11-15, 04:17 PM
Does anyone know the breeding time for this one?

Hawksmoor
09-11-15, 04:18 PM
Does anyone know the breeding time for this one?

17 hrs

forestwald
09-11-15, 04:25 PM
17 hrs

Thanks! Bummer, got a 14 hr one

Hawksmoor
09-11-15, 04:48 PM
Thanks! Bummer, got a 14 hr one

Aww too bad. Hopefully it shows up in your forest soon!

Drachenia
09-11-15, 06:51 PM
Congratulations Drachenia! ;) I hope you get a home for it. I'm trying for it, even tho I have no home for it. :(
I got 1 Aperil Fool, 1 K9, 2 Dalmations, 1 Magmacore, ~10 Armordillos, and now I think I have a Rubble Rooster (19 hours) Boo Hoo. :( I guess there is no hurry, since it will be homeless. I can't start storybook either. I'm gonna go find some chocolate. :( Annie

Hi Annie! I have totally rearranged and you can visit me and everybody look my forest, or look here:
http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?83981-Show-Off-Your-Forest!&p=1172646#post1172646
So I now have 2 Station Dalmation, 2 Captain K9 and 2 Saintly Bernard

Foxy_Kit
09-11-15, 07:24 PM
Still trying for the Dalmation... haven't even started on the K9.

I've never had luck with the breed-a-trio events. :)

sweetdeda
09-12-15, 07:33 AM
Really excited to see a 17 timer so I sped it up and guess what! I got it! Good luck to everyone still trying for the trio animals. Took some pressure off,now I can concentrate on the story book and flash tournament.

chippychan
09-12-15, 08:03 AM
Really excited to see a 17 minute timer so I sped it up and guess what! I got it! Good luck to everyone still trying for the trio animals. Took some pressure off,now I can concentrate on the story book and flash tournament.

Congratulations!! :)

Drachenia
09-12-15, 09:18 AM
Really excited to see a 17 minute timer so I sped it up and guess what! I got it! Good luck to everyone still trying for the trio animals. Took some pressure off,now I can concentrate on the story book and flash tournament.

Congratulations on your 17 minutes timer LoL :p

RowanaFarrin
09-12-15, 10:36 AM
First try: 17 hours :eek: It could be the Bernard, or Aperil Fool (which I at least don't have yet!) *crosses fingers*

Much luck everyone! I hope we can all get a chance at this one! ^_^

It was the Bernard! I got it! :D Oh man, I will savor the luck I had with this trio, for I doubt it will every happen again:
Dalmation: 1st try!
K9: 2nd try!
Bernard: 1st try!
Still kinda in shock, it was so amazing and surprising! Does make up a lot for missing out on the last few limited and tournement critters. Now I can put all my focus on the storybook!

Good luck everyone! I hope we all get a cute puppy trio! Hopefully my luck will spread to all of you! ^_^

Sandybellee
09-12-15, 10:55 AM
It was the Bernard! I got it! :D Oh man, I will savor the luck I had with this trio, for I doubt it will every happen again:
Dalmation: 1st try!
K9: 2nd try!
Bernard: 1st try!
Still kinda in shock, it was so amazing and surprising! Does make up a lot for missing out on the last few limited and tournement critters. Now I can put all my focus on the storybook!

Good luck everyone! I hope we all get a cute puppy trio! Hopefully my luck will spread to all of you! ^_^

Congrats Rowana!!! That is super lucky! Enjoy your new pups! :)

sweetdeda
09-12-15, 11:28 AM
Congratulations on your 17 minutes timer LoL :p

Thanks for catching that.

BiggerBubbles
09-12-15, 03:51 PM
Never managed a trio, sometimes get 2, often 1, still working on the first service dog. Just got 19hr timer with earth and fire, does anyone know what that is. Hope it's something good as I am on my way to a sports comp, and I just got a flat at Maccas, shouldn't have stopped for that raisin toast!

ninasidstorm8
09-12-15, 04:42 PM
Never managed a trio, sometimes get 2, often 1, still working on the first service dog. Just got 19hr timer with earth and fire, does anyone know what that is. Hope it's something good as I am on my way to a sports comp, and I just got a flat at Maccas, shouldn't have stopped for that raisin toast!

If you bred Fire and Earth it is a Rubble Rooster.

tezzy37
09-14-15, 02:52 AM
I just got a 17 hour timer with two unicorns :) Only my 2nd try...which is a huge contrast from the K9, which I was almost ready to give up on.

EviBrooklyn
09-14-15, 06:15 AM
I just got this on first try with two unicorns
Obviously I'll have to sell it as I can't buy a habitat anymore and I'm not willing to sell the ones I have as I spent money on them
Unless were lucky enough to get an expansion tomorrow

Shewolf1953
09-18-15, 05:20 AM
I got my Station Dalmation after two tries, Captain K9 after Nine, bred a Lambi in there somewhere...though I wasn't trying for it...still trying to breed the Saintly Bernard and complete the League event...no luck so far on Saintly Bernard but now have bred three Captain K9s and am half way through League event...really would like to complete this trio, haven't had any luck with others!! For those of you who have completed your trio or your event a big Congratulations, for the rest of us...best of luck and keep trying!!

Shewolf1953
09-21-15, 09:11 PM
I have almost completed the League challenge...have continued trying to breed the Saintly Bernard with no luck, although I now have three Captain K9s and two Station Dalmations...the Saintly Bernard seems to be very elusive!!

Animenia
09-22-15, 04:39 AM
This game is crazy :) I tried to breed "rare" Station Dalmatian and Captain K9 18 days - without success. I've got:

18x Armordillo
1x Rampage
1x Volcamel
2x Magmacore
1x Aperil Fool

14x Plantlers
1x Bamboon
1x Hedgehog

And I've got Saintly Bernard in the second attempt with two Unicorns... :)

So it was easier to get super rare bernard than rare Dalmation or Captain...

Of course I'm happy, but I'm afraid he will stay alone in Hall of Heroes :(24069

55lee55
09-22-15, 10:08 AM
This game is crazy :) I tried to breed "rare" Station Dalmatian and Captain K9 18 days - without success. I've got:

18x Armordillo
1x Rampage
1x Volcamel
2x Magmacore
1x Aperil Fool

14x Plantlers
1x Bamboon
1x Hedgehog

And I've got Saintly Bernard in the second attempt with two Unicorns... :)

So it was easier to get super rare bernard than rare Dalmation or Captain...

Of course I'm happy, but I'm afraid he will stay alone in Hall of Heroes :(24069

My luck with breeding has been similar to yours, except I haven't been able to get the Saintly Bernard yet. I got three of the Dalmatians and bought the Captain because I couldn't breed him. Still hoping for the last of the trio.

Congratulations!

HappyHeartBakery
09-22-15, 06:03 PM
Got 'em. So excited my 1st trio

chippychan
09-22-15, 06:24 PM
Got 'em. So excited my 1st trio

Congratulations!

I managed to finally get him on my main account with speeding 2 unicorns a bit. Definitely a hard trio to finish but not as hard as Valentine for me(only got 1 of those).

Good luck to everyone sill trying in the last few days!

ninasidstorm8
09-22-15, 06:52 PM
Congratulations!

I managed to finally get him on my main account with speeding 2 unicorns a bit. Definitely a hard trio to finish but not as hard as Valentine for me(only got 1 of those).

Congratulations!

Congratulations, to both of you. I should get my first try later tonight.

Buttercup0001
09-22-15, 07:10 PM
Finally got my K9, sped it up and fed it up to level 7. Dalmation is on level 10. Congratulations to those who successfully bred all 3;)

1st attempt resulted in a 14hr fail. Hoping to get a few more attempts at the Saintly Bernard before time runs out.

Good luck to those players still trying :)

LonePudding
09-23-15, 10:27 AM
When does the trio expire? Is it Friday?!

SummerNightSky
09-23-15, 11:39 AM
When does the trio expire? Is it Friday?!
Yep, Friday.

ninasidstorm8
09-23-15, 03:02 PM
It was hard to wait for Captain K9 to hatch and evolve to level 4 so I could breed it. First Try 12 hours, Second try 13 hours. I should get 3 or 4 more tries for the Saintly Bernard without speeding. This is going to be a tough one.

UPDATE: The 13 hour timer was a 2nd Captain K9 and a 3rd try is another 12 hour timer.

0tyPrincess
09-23-15, 08:06 PM
I don't believe this animal is breedable. There is no way I could have spent 1000 gems or more and still not gotten it if it was.

epinederose
09-24-15, 05:24 AM
can someone count as far as the numbers of armordillos I got while trying to get St Bernard ?? I doubt.... ooooowwwwww maybe Chuck Norris can..... and still maybe not !!! :mad:
but honestly, that helped me in feeding the armordillo needed in the book story, lol...;

I have another 12 hours breed, yaaaaayyyyyyyyyy !!! :mad:

Monsieur S8, can you pliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiizzzzzzzzzzzzz stop sending me all the armordillos ?????
:cool:

ogreve
09-24-15, 05:31 AM
can someone count as far as the numbers of armordillos I got while trying to get St Bernard ?? I doubt.... ooooowwwwww maybe Chuck Norris can..... and still maybe not !!! :mad:

Hahaha, I see you know your "Chuck Norris facts". I love that site! :)
Chuck Norris CAN count to infinity!
Chuck Norris CAN divide by zero too!

Thanks for reminding me of that funny chucknorrisfacts site. :)

ninasidstorm8
09-24-15, 08:21 AM
My quest for the trio so far:
Station Dalmation ? Bred on the 22nd attempt
Captain K9 ? Bred on the 10th attempt
Saintly Bernard ? 4 Attempts, 3 Armordillos and a second Captain K9

Just over a day left so I should get two more tries if I don't speed.

Funnyfarminggrandma
09-24-15, 08:26 AM
I didn't get any! I keep getting the armadillo. Too many things going on at once. I am actually thinking it may be time to leave.

HappyHeartBakery
09-24-15, 08:26 AM
Will the service animals be removed from breeding list once the event is over?
I surprisingly managed to get the set (my 1st trio ever) & have been taking some shots at a unicorn hoping for some luck. Nothing yet

ninasidstorm8
09-24-15, 08:39 AM
Will the service animals be removed from breeding list once the event is over?
I surprisingly managed to get the set (my 1st trio ever) & have been taking some shots at a unicorn hoping for some luck. Nothing yet

Yes, they will be removed. Most likely, as part of tomorrow's update or 1/2 hour before the update.

31aug2002
09-24-15, 09:33 AM
So after endless line of armordillos, plantlers, volcamels and more ... Today I finally got my K9 the first of the trio. Should have been jumping with joy, but not so much. The station dalmation still missing.
I put in another attempt at the elusive dalmation, have another armordillo breeding.
So there is no way that I can even get the saintly Bernard ...
May be in some value pack soon....

epinederose
09-24-15, 09:39 AM

hahaaaaaa good choice, ogreve !!!

I got another armodillo, this is going to be veeeery difficult for Chuck Norris !!!..... aaaaaand another armodillo in the den....
gosshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
can I say bad words ?????? in french ?????? pleeeeeeaaaaaase !!?

Sandybellee
09-24-15, 09:50 AM

Ha ha! I want Chuck Norris to come over asap and breed the Dalmatian for me!

I kind of wish we could somehow box up all the Armordillos and ship them over to S8. Maybe they would use a different breeding combo next time. ;)

31aug2002
09-24-15, 10:30 AM
hahaaaaaa good choice, ogreve !!!

I got another armodillo, this is going to be veeeery difficult for Chuck Norris !!!..... aaaaaand another armodillo in the den....
gosshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
can I say bad words ?????? in french ?????? pleeeeeeaaaaaase !!?

Same here... One mor of those f*** things I have come to hate.

LonePudding
09-24-15, 10:37 AM
Yep, Friday.

Thanks, time to give up. :( I only got the K9. Trying to complete this was such a waste of time.

ogreve
09-24-15, 11:23 AM
Ha ha! I want Chuck Norris to come over asap and breed the Dalmatian for me!

I kind of wish we could somehow box up all the Armordillos and ship them over to S8. Maybe they would use a different breeding combo next time. ;)

Yeah here's a good one: Chuck Norris CAN breed the service trio on my device!! :) :) :)

kwonoh2
09-24-15, 12:32 PM
I finally have the first two but numerous breedings (lost count after spending 500 gems) only give me Armordillo and the first two dogs. Does anyone know if the St Bernard will still be available for breeding after the gem rewards expire?

0tyPrincess
09-24-15, 05:56 PM
I finally have the first two but numerous breedings (lost count after spending 500 gems) only give me Armordillo and the first two dogs. Does anyone know if the St Bernard will still be available for breeding after the gem rewards expire?
Once it expires the St. Bernard is gone.

0tyPrincess
09-24-15, 08:47 PM
I have just rechecked the breeding calculator on the wiki and it now says this can only be bred by using two unicorns ��

Drachenia
09-24-15, 09:30 PM
I have just rechecked the breeding calculator on the wiki and it now says this can only be bred by using two unicorns ��

Hello TL is no information to wiki pages or another, this information there from players :D

0tyPrincess
09-24-15, 10:05 PM
Hello TL is no information to wiki pages or another, this information there from players :D

Thanks. I wish I had got him he was the only one I really wanted but I believe my game was coded to never give me this one.

chippychan
09-25-15, 04:42 AM
I had my final attempt at this trio this morning so these are my final results...

Main Account:
- Got Station Dalmatian with Pyro Pony & Rock Rhino
- Got Captain K9 with Pandaffodil & Rock Rhino
- Got another Station Dalmatian while trying for Saintly Bernard with the Dalmatian & K9 combo
(switched to using 2 unicorns instead because of this and for shorter fail times)
- Got Saintly Bernard with 2 Unicorns after *many* attempts
- Got another Captain K9 while trying for the limited Harvest Hedgehog

Secondary Account:
- Got Station Dalmatian with Pyro Pony & Rock Rhino
.... that's it

So a big difference between both accounts. I should note though that I *did* spend gems speeding here and there on my main account (lost track... maybe 300-400 gems?) but spent nothing on my second.

A big congrats to everyone who managed to finish this trio! And I hope everyone who wasn't so lucky has better luck with the next one. :)

Drachenia
09-25-15, 06:51 AM
I'm trying for Golden Retriever with Crystal Unicorn / Crystal Unicorn and get Saintly Bernard
24216 24217

ninasidstorm8
09-25-15, 08:28 AM
I spent the gems I received the past couple days for installing S8 Games to speed up breeding for the Saintly Bernard last night and finally got a 17 hour timer as well as a Rubble Rooster that I didn’t have. Went to bed and realized this morning that an Aperil Fool also had a 17 hour timer. So I sped it up to the nest and of course it was an Aperil Fool (which I have). Sped through another Armordillo and lo and behold got another 17 hour timer. Sped it to the nest to see what it was and …. I got it, a Saintly Bernard. Cost me quite a few gems but I am happy to have it. A strange thing happened when I bred it, for about a minute, no timer appeared for the Breeding Den. I was suspicious at first but then I noticed that the two new cops have been removed from the farms. I didn’t really like them any way but I am assuming the delay was due to an internal update.

At least the speed breeding provided me with enough explosives to get the Runes needed for another expansion. So I am one step closer to the Solar Bear. I hope the last couple hours bring one to anyone still trying.

belarica
09-25-15, 09:00 AM
Yahoo!! Saintly Bernard hatching now :)

Shewolf1953
09-25-15, 10:28 PM
Why can I no longer use my Captain K9 and Station Dalmation for breeding...also if they changed the breeding for the Saintly Bernard to two Unicorns this is really unfair to those of us who have no unicorns and have been breeding our Captain K9 and Station Dalmation in the hopes of getting the Saintly Bernard!!

woowoo69
09-26-15, 12:39 AM
I know this has finished now so you won't be able to use the K9 and dalmation for breeding anymore. I have just got up and put my K9 into the nest, just managed to breed him a few minutes before the end with a Grassquatch (15) and Ancient Sloth (15), I had used this combination lots of times as well as others and lost count of the number of Planters I got. So I have missed out on the Saintly Bernard but at least I have the other two. Now to try for the Prize Pony lol.

deadpixel
09-26-15, 02:03 AM
...also if they changed the breeding for the Saintly Bernard to two Unicorns this is really unfair to those of us who have no unicorns and have been breeding our Captain K9 and Station Dalmation in the hopes of getting the Saintly Bernard!!

They didn't change the breeding requirements, it's always been that if you bred 2 Crystal Unicorns you'd stand a random chance of obtaining ANY breedable animal.

This is the same in Dragon Story but there you'd be using two Diamond Dragons instead; at least over here you only have a 100+ animals to get at random, in Dragon story there're almost 400.

Anyway, just as with the Caturn, I got lucky with the Saintly Bernard and managed to breed it in the last hour. Just put it in the Tree of Life and confirmed that it wasn't an Aperil Fool :D

chippychan
09-26-15, 11:51 AM
They didn't change the breeding requirements, it's always been that if you bred 2 Crystal Unicorns you'd stand a random chance of obtaining ANY breedable animal.

This is the same in Dragon Story but there you'd be using two Diamond Dragons instead; at least over here you only have a 100+ animals to get at random, in Dragon story there're almost 400.

Actually, you can't breed *any* animal with the 2 Crystal Unicorn formula, you can only breed any single-element animal with 2 Crystal Unicorns. Since the Saintly Bernard is a single element (service) it is a possible outcome using 2 Crystal Unicorns.

The only other single-element animals that 2 Crystal Unicorns cab produce are the basic element animals (Pyro Pony, Pandaffodil, Rock Rhino, Frostfang, Skyger, Lightning Leopard), any of the Treasure animals (if you haven't already exceeded them maximum allowable number) or another Crystal Unicorn.