PDA

View Full Version : Fluorescent Forest

winklepops
09-11-15, 02:39 AM
Managed to get to 312... Need help! Driving me crazy!!

winklepops
09-11-15, 02:47 AM
I can't believe I just went back to the game and tried it with my last life, and got it! With 3 stars! Weird.
Here's my line up in case it drives anyone else crazy too. Please keep in mind that I had tried this line up before and it didn't give me much luck.
Good luck with it. 23708

pcsgal
09-11-15, 05:09 AM
Just starting, off we go!

xanethi
09-11-15, 10:15 AM
Managed to get to 312... Need help! Driving me crazy!!

312 is insane that is for sure. Great job beating it. I just managed myself with two blasters, one bomb and the pal that is third on your picture. Got 3 stars too - but took a while

Just a note. The only pal i had from your setup is the blue one hence why i had to work it out with my Own setup

mjn2005
09-11-15, 11:03 AM
I've been stuck on the Lucien gate opening to fluorescent forest forever! Wasn't too concerned about it until I saw new levels were released 307+. I've tried so many combinations it's ridiculous but still can't beat him. I've gotten closest with using the colors yellow, red, green purple but not sure if I'm using the wrong characters or making the wrong moves? Any suggestions would be truly appreciated! Thanks!

xanethi
09-11-15, 12:12 PM
313 done. So far the only one without 3 stars is 310

pcsgal
09-11-15, 01:19 PM
Cursing 312 myself currently.

pcsgal
09-11-15, 01:20 PM
I've been stuck on the Lucien gate opening to fluorescent forest forever! Wasn't too concerned about it until I saw new levels were released 307+. I've tried so many combinations it's ridiculous but still can't beat him. I've gotten closest with using the colors yellow, red, green purple but not sure if I'm using the wrong characters or making the wrong moves? Any suggestions would be truly appreciated! Thanks!

Hi there, a couple of us posted images of our Lucien teams on the previous section's thread. Check those out and see if they help.

pcsgal
09-12-15, 06:37 AM
Still stuck on 312. Even if I get it and only get one star, I am never playing it again.

pcsgal
09-12-15, 07:17 AM
Finally got 312, and yes, only one star. Whew!

xanethi
09-12-15, 11:48 AM
Glad you managed 312 pcsgal. It is a hard one.

pcsgal
09-12-15, 12:24 PM
Glad you managed 312 pcsgal. It is a hard one.

Lol, thank you! Trying to figure 317 out now. Too much to pay attention to!

winklepops
09-12-15, 11:20 PM
I haven't found this level too hard, only 1 stage where I only got 1 star, the rest 2 & 3 stars. (I'm not usually lucky with 3 stars!)
I've managed to get to 328 (I've been sick and not doing much else!)
Brace yourselves because it's not very easy. Here's a screen shot.
There's often only 1 possible match on the whole screen, plus locked bombs AND lanterns!
I haven't got through as yet, this may take awhile.
Anybody got tips?! :confused:

Anyuszko
09-13-15, 03:11 AM
Up to lvl 317 all finished with 3 stars.

A tip to lvl 312: use "Bob" which is a red pet, and removes one (umm I dont know the name- the thing which looks like a rock but becomes 5 gems). Removing those rock-like-things Bob refills quite fast and helps removing other rock-like-things.

pcsgal
09-13-15, 03:48 PM
Made it to 322. Not pretty though :cool:

yorkeme
09-14-15, 12:18 AM

A tip to lvl 312: use "Bob" which is a red pet, and removes one (umm I dont know the name- the thing which looks like a rock but becomes 5 gems). Removing those rock-like-things Bob refills quite fast and helps removing other rock-like-things.congrats on your game progress. I am curious about your 3 stars for every stage this far. Do you remain on a specific stage until you get 3 stars or do you move on and go back later to attain the rest of your stars?

the reason I ask is because I have hung back so to speak and have been working on completing my 3 stars for all stages thus far in my game. There are a few stages that I just can't seem to make any forward progress on. I have horrible memory problems and I am wondering how I'm going to proceed after catching up on my 3 star stages. I am thinking that it might be best for me to stay on the stage until achieving 3 stars as opposed to going forward and then having to relearn the stage and recall my strategy for beating it.

Anyuszko
09-14-15, 01:46 AM
congrats on your game progress. I am curious about your 3 stars for every stage this far. Do you remain on a specific stage until you get 3 stars or do you move on and go back later to attain the rest of your stars?

the reason I ask is because I have hung back so to speak and have been working on completing my 3 stars for all stages thus far in my game. There are a few stages that I just can't seem to make any forward progress on. I have horrible memory problems and I am wondering how I'm going to proceed after catching up on my 3 star stages. I am thinking that it might be best for me to stay on the stage until achieving 3 stars as opposed to going forward and then having to relearn the stage and recall my strategy for beating it.

This time I was staying on the same lvl until got 3 stars and then moved. I was following the same strategy on the previous stages. Last time (at Tranquil gardens) I only moved if I did not succeed in a whole day. This way I reached 3 stars there on every lvls except 289 (2*), 300 (2*), 304 (1*).

(My current progress is at 324, all 3* in the forest up to it).

The reason I follow this strategy is, that when I went back at previous levels to make them 3*, such as level 13x and so, I realized that there are certain lvls I am unable to make 3* now. Because I finish levels too early, in a few moves, I am "strong" (levelled up to 56), I hit much and cannot complete combinations that gives me good points because I just **** monsters too fast.

winklepops
09-14-15, 02:03 AM
Made it to 322. Not pretty though :cool:

Looking forward to hearing your thoughts on 328 pcsgal. I'm sure you'll be hitting it soon, if not already.
It's really hard for me. A couple of times I've had some luck and ended up making combinations etc, but most of the time it's a BIG thumbs down.
I think this is the hardest level I've ever come across.

Anyuszko
09-14-15, 04:19 AM
Looking forward to hearing your thoughts on 328 pcsgal. I'm sure you'll be hitting it soon, if not already.
It's really hard for me. A couple of times I've had some luck and ended up making combinations etc, but most of the time it's a BIG thumbs down.
I think this is the hardest level I've ever come across.

Cant wait to get there :)

yorkeme
09-14-15, 05:34 AM
This time I was staying on the same lvl until got 3 stars and then moved. I was following the same strategy on the previous stages. Last time (at Tranquil gardens) I only moved if I did not succeed in a whole day. This way I reached 3 stars there on every lvls except 289 (2*), 300 (2*), 304 (1*).

The reason I follow this strategy is, that when I went back at previous levels to make them 3*, such as level 13x and so, I realized that there are certain lvls I am unable to make 3* now. Because I finish levels too early, in a few moves, I am "strong" (levelled up to 56), I hit much and cannot complete combinations that gives me good points because I just **** monsters too fast.

thanks for sharing your strategy Anyuszko! Wow, you are amazingly powerful! I'm only at 47 myself, although I'm fairly close to 48 power level.

I've posted a list of my stages that I can't get 3 stars on in Wild Whilie West. If you have some time, maybe you could look at them and see if you have any advice? If not, no worries my friend. Have a great day!

pcsgal
09-14-15, 02:10 PM

That makes sense! There are quite a few I have only 2 stars on that I can't better, and it makes sense as to why. Good strategy.

pcsgal
09-15-15, 04:50 PM
I haven't found this level too hard, only 1 stage where I only got 1 star, the rest 2 & 3 stars. (I'm not usually lucky with 3 stars!)
I've managed to get to 328 (I've been sick and not doing much else!)
Brace yourselves because it's not very easy. Here's a screen shot.
There's often only 1 possible match on the whole screen, plus locked bombs AND lanterns!
I haven't got through as yet, this may take awhile.
Anybody got tips?! :confused:

About to start it. Looks ugly!

winklepops
09-15-15, 06:03 PM
So pcsgal... Your thoughts so far on 328?
I'm ready to give up! With levels that are challenging but seem do-able, I'm usually prepared to spend gold on getting through it. But this level - extra lives don't even seem worth it. I'm completely deflated with this level.
I've tried low-gem pals (like stone block and those unlocker pals) but I seem to have more luck using higher gem pals like the line blasters pals. But I'm no where near clearing all the greens and all the glass - let alone the bombs AND keeping the lanterns lit.
Have you found any pals that work well in 328?

Anyuszko
09-16-15, 12:43 AM

Good luck both you :) Doing me too. Will tell if Ill have luck with anything. After about 20 tries it seems that all depends on luck.

Anyuszko
09-16-15, 12:44 AM
thanks for sharing your strategy Anyuszko! Wow, you are amazingly powerful! I'm only at 47 myself, although I'm fairly close to 48 power level.

I've posted a list of my stages that I can't get 3 stars on in Wild Whilie West. If you have some time, maybe you could look at them and see if you have any advice? If not, no worries my friend. Have a great day!

Will check it later :)

Anyuszko
09-16-15, 06:12 AM
Cant believe but I passed 328!! It was pure luck. When I saw my progress, started to make screenshots, see attached. Succeeded 2 stars, almost 3... As you can see, I was able to make potions, also was able to cross potions with line blasters to clear entire screen. Check second screenshot: after 7 moves (21 left) I have a potion, and then I made a second (note the green 5 under my first potion). I also attach my lineup, this was shoot after success.

For everybody, keep trying, this level is about luck only....

Anyuszko
09-16-15, 06:28 AM
Sneak-peak to lvl 329 (perhaps I am the first man on earth who saw it :)). Note that you have to unlock the upper two violet gem (with pals that are able to do it), unless you cannot fill the middle part with gems (and it is very hard to play only at the edges). The creature often attacks with locking your upper gems. Also, if you light up the two middle gem, it attacks 400 to the creature.

Anyuszko
09-16-15, 06:39 AM
One more note to lvl 328: seems that Storm8 changed the level, from 24 steps to 28 now. (and the counter on the bombs start from 22) So it is easier to complete than it was yesterday.

Anyuszko
09-16-15, 06:54 AM
329 was a piece of cake (1 star only), now here is a sneakpeak of 330:

(Second monster is harder with 7k life points; I had only 1 life and failed to pass it)

pcsgal
09-16-15, 09:14 AM
Cant believe but I passed 328!! It was pure luck. When I saw my progress, started to make screenshots, see attached. Succeeded 2 stars, almost 3... As you can see, I was able to make potions, also was able to cross potions with line blasters to clear entire screen. Check second screenshot: after 7 moves (21 left) I have a potion, and then I made a second (note the green 5 under my first potion). I also attach my lineup, this was shoot after success.

For everybody, keep trying, this level is about luck only....

I am really impressed! I was beginning to think this level was a programming error. The team I am using is similar to yours, same s****s, a bit different on colors, so at least I know I am on right track. Way to go on sticking with it!

Anyuszko
09-16-15, 09:34 AM
I am really impressed! I was beginning to think this level was a programming error. The team I am using is similar to yours, same s****s, a bit different on colors, so at least I know I am on right track. Way to go on sticking with it!

As I noted earlier, according to winklepop,s screenshot the level got easier now, with more steps. Good luck with it!

Anyuszko
09-16-15, 01:12 PM
Now all forest finished with 3* except 328 with 2*. Waiting for Lucien, and until replaying 328.

pcsgal
09-16-15, 06:34 PM
Whoa! I just jumped in after my lives regenerated, and level 328 is completely changed! I had to check to make sure I was in the right place!

winklepops
09-16-15, 09:25 PM
Whoa! I just jumped in after my lives regenerated, and level 328 is completely changed! I had to check to make sure I was in the right place!

Oh my god! It's wonderful! :o When I tried this morning (when it was the old screen) I was just about to delete this app! It was so frustrating!
Thank you storm8 for changing it. Diamond Quest is back to being my fav part of the day again.

Oh and Anyuszko - congrats on getting through 328 the way it was before - I had been stuck for days with no 'good' luck. You certainly had the pals on your side. :cool:

Anyuszko
09-17-15, 12:54 AM
Oh my god! It's wonderful! :o When I tried this morning (when it was the old screen) I was just about to delete this app! It was so frustrating!
Thank you storm8 for changing it. Diamond Quest is back to being my fav part of the day again.

Oh and Anyuszko - congrats on getting through 328 the way it was before - I had been stuck for days with no 'good' luck. You certainly had the pals on your side. :cool:

Thank you and good luck to the new 328 :) I am also re-playing for 3 star, it seems that the lvl is easy, I always reach enough points for 3*, but couldnt finish level itself :) some red or yellow gems missing.

Anyuszko
09-17-15, 03:04 AM
Re-played "new" 328 to 3 starts. I attach my lineup for the last 3 lvls with what I was able to reach 3 stars.

Now all the Fluorescent Forest is 3 stars :) still a few hours till Lucien.

Tossa747
09-17-15, 03:21 AM
Anyone else maxed out their level? I'm at level 59 now and I can't level up more or get any more exp points, it just says "MAX".

pcsgal
09-17-15, 08:29 AM
Anyone else maxed out their level? I'm at level 59 now and I can't level up more or get any more exp points, it just says "MAX".

Not yet, 58.5 here. Hopefully they'll add more with new area?

Tossa747
09-17-15, 10:34 AM
Not yet, 58.5 here. Hopefully they'll add more with new area?
I really hope so, since it'll just keep getting harder.

Overall I think that there's been a few stages in this new update that's been a little too hard.

winklepops
09-17-15, 06:58 PM
Yes I just got to the end of 329 and maxed out at level 59 too. Not good!
Let's hope it increases with the new update. Fingers crossed.

xanethi
09-21-15, 10:42 AM
Lucien down . Found those levels very hard ( almost made an ode to 319 that i was stuck on for ages) . Compared to that i used 3 tries on lucien and he was down.
Time to work on 3 stars

sk8er666
10-22-15, 10:24 AM
What teams do you use for 316?

yorkeme
10-24-15, 08:38 AM
What teams do you use for 316?

here is what I used. Best of luck!

stlgreg11
10-26-15, 01:51 PM
any help for 315?

stlgreg11
10-26-15, 01:57 PM
nevermind dumb luck...next time i got three stars lol

kellyk775
01-05-16, 02:22 PM
310 is ****ing me, I feel like I have been here for days. Anyone have a winning team?

yorkeme
01-12-16, 06:48 AM
310 is ****ing me, I feel like I have been here for days. Anyone have a winning team?I don't know if you still need help on this but here's my lineup just in case. I don't visit here often, so let me apologize for the late post. Good luck!

knowitnot
01-12-16, 07:05 PM
Any advice for 311?

yorkeme
01-16-16, 12:38 PM
Any advice for 311?
Here's my team. Good luck!

gjmusic
01-20-16, 03:57 AM
Lucien down . Found those levels very hard ( almost made an ode to 319 that i was stuck on for ages) . Compared to that i used 3 tries on lucien and he was down.
Time to work on 3 stars

Would you be willing to share your set up for Lucien? I am struggling, I get close with this set up. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

gjmusic
01-20-16, 04:04 AM
Would you be willing to share your set up for Lucien? I am struggling, I get close with this set up. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

My upload keeps failing. I have been using root(green), poppit(yellow), phoebe(red) and a yellow bomb. Thanks for any help.

gjmusic
01-20-16, 05:23 AM
My upload keeps failing. I have been using root(green), poppit(yellow), phoebe(red) and a yellow bomb. Thanks for any help.

My Lucien setup.

gjmusic
01-20-16, 05:23 AM
My Lucien setup.

This setup is not working for me. thanks.

sk8er666
01-28-16, 05:39 PM
Any advice on a team for 324?

ClaresKingdom
03-21-16, 01:00 PM
Hi

Really really stuck on stage 320, it's driving me insane, any advice on pals please?

Thanks a lot

Clare

ClaresKingdom
03-22-16, 04:01 PM
Still stuck!

yorkeme
03-23-16, 02:08 AM
Still stuck!picture shows one star. I do have 2 stars now but I can't swear that I used the same team to get it. If you get lucky and get three stars, please come back and share your team. Thanks and good luck!

ClaresKingdom
03-23-16, 03:32 AM
Brill thanks I'll give it a go and let you know how I get on :)

ClaresKingdom
03-27-16, 02:41 PM
Did it with that team - thank you, got two stars and done the subsequent three levels so all good! Thanks for your help :)

yorkeme
03-28-16, 07:25 AM
Did it with that team - thank you, got two stars and done the subsequent three levels so all good! Thanks for your help :)Great! Happy to help! Emily

jim23cash
06-05-16, 09:56 PM
Finally got a 3 star line up for 320!

jim23cash
06-05-16, 09:59 PM
Any advice on a team for 324?

Sorry, I only still have later levels saved. Had to delete a bunch of photos. Hope you made it thru. :)

Simdiva
08-04-16, 12:34 AM
Need a bit of help for 315 my usual pals are that I use and normally get me three stars without difficulty are not doing so well here. I can't seem to get much last part two without running out if moves so I know I'm doing something wrong. My lineup so far has been a red blaster, bar
Td a lot, the withe retain ow bomber who I always use if possible and a white horizontal blaster. I'm assuming I likely need some booms but not sure who lol. Red and green both seem to be showing up a lot so will probably try next unless someone offers a better idea

Simdiva
08-04-16, 02:03 AM
Never mind tried that and hpgot three stars dumb luck lol

Simdiva
08-04-16, 02:10 AM

A tip to lvl 312: use "Bob" which is a red pet, and removes one (umm I dont know the name- the thing which looks like a rock but becomes 5 gems). Removing those rock-like-things Bob refills quite fast and helps removing other rock-like-things.

I used my favorite team for 312 and three stars came first time out, bats a lot, both white line blaster sand I fotprget his name but the white equivalent to Batsalot. It's a very powerful combo that I use often whenever I can in fact. If for some reason I can't, I usually use Ernie or bats at least in combo with a super yellow ir blu depending on the lineup. Often ignoring other ability so that are supposedly needed as I find the linebladters do most of the work.