PDA

View Full Version : saphire wedding pop up! purchasededd8ng i DID NOT WANT

ladybugrentals
09-10-15, 03:50 PM
I am used to the pop ups when first logging in.......I make sure all are finished before I do anything. ALTHOUGH today... I am in the process of baking....AFTER COLLECTING tips. Low and behold I got a pop up....before i knew it (i was baking) I clicked purchase or whatever the word is. I DO NOT WANT THIS. If TL is going to continue pop ups there should be a pop up "ARE YOU SURE YOU WANT TO PURCHASE?"
This is trickery and very unfair. If i wanted this item I would go through normal process to purchase.
VERY DISAPPOINTED please listen to your customers

Amanqua
09-10-15, 11:31 PM
Happens to me all the time. Write them with every info u have. They told me no more fixing but they never fix it. ;(

Sugarfairy88
09-11-15, 01:19 PM
I completely understand where you're coming from! Unfortunately, Team Lava creates all these "gem traps" for a reason- to make money in situations like you were in to accidentally make a purchase. This has happened to me MORE than a few times, during the pop up ads and the "Finish making 20 dishes for 56 gems" and then losing all those hard earned gems!! :mad:

This has been an issue for quite some time and they have yet to fix this issue. I hope some day they will but sadly, I don't think its going to happen.

ladybugrentals
09-11-15, 03:12 PM
TEAMLAVA ARE YOU LISTENING?!?!?! Yes.....IT JUST HAPPENED AGAIN. I am more than disappointed and discouraged. I am ready to put down all of my TL games.
Why do you not respond to the issues?

Bakerling
09-11-15, 11:14 PM
I completely understand where you're coming from! Unfortunately, Team Lava creates all these "gem traps" for a reason- to make money in situations like you were in to accidentally make a purchase. This has happened to me MORE than a few times, during the pop up ads and the "Finish making 20 dishes for 56 gems" and then losing all those hard earned gems!! :mad:

This has been an issue for quite some time and they have yet to fix this issue. I hope some day they will but sadly, I don't think its going to happen.

I encountered this problem too many times. I lost too many gems for too many crates which suddenly pop up. I don't want to buy them but a sudden button appear and I was told that I have purchase the crate.

Bakerling
09-11-15, 11:18 PM
Happens to me all the time. Write them with every info u have. They told me no more fixing but they never fix it. ;(

It is difficult to get back the gems. We need to be very careful at all time. If feel sleepy better don't play the game if not easily get into the gems trap.

Cr8zyC8tL8dy
09-12-15, 09:09 AM
Gem trap. Like moldy food, or quick cook, or parts for ovens, etc. Simply because they won't put in a confirm button. I accidentally spent 10 gems on coins once too. It's a S8 conspiracy, lol. That's why on Wednesday, I start the game and keep my fingers far away until I'm sure there are no pop ups, if it's a crate, I do this for several days, because it will continue into the next week. Knock on wood. They will NOT give you the gems back. Waste of typing an email/support form.

deekathleen
09-12-15, 12:02 PM
Yep if I have 24 or more gems in my game I stick on a two day recipe and (sorry) don't tip that week. Luckily I rarely have 24 gems in my account lol.

lbakecakesl
09-13-15, 07:28 PM
I encountered this problem too many times. I lost too many gems for too many crates which suddenly pop up. I don't want to buy them but a sudden button appear and I was told that I have purchase the crate.

If those are what you accidentally purchased, consider yourself lucky. You got good prizes. At least you didn't waste them on spoiled food or those tiny 4th place prizes.

twospoons
09-13-15, 11:23 PM
the lack of gem confirmation is a long-time player complaint, and specifically for these box pop-ups since they were introduced. it's obvious that S8 has chosen to continue with them anyway, so unfortunately our options are limited to stop playing, or find some way to deal.

i generally find, although from other postings i don't think this is universlly true, that the popups show up the first time i open my game daily during the week the new box is out, and i only accidentally purchase if i hit the purchase button, or where the purchase button is 10 seconds after i tap but the laggy game thinks i meant to buy. so i try to remember to tap very slowly the first time i log in, and give the game plenty of time to get all the messages out of the way, and only tap on the left half of the screen until after i've dismissed that day's crate popup. happy to say, i've had no accidental purchases over the past few months of crazy box-every-other-week-ness.

it sucks to have to be that careful, but i'd rather not quit the game. and it's worked for me, but i think others have had worse problems.