PDA

View Full Version : need advice on hammers

Xialio
09-10-15, 01:13 PM
hi guys this probably a daft question but with hammers being more precious than gems I'm stuck on where to use them lol.

I'm lvl 49
grocery lvl 4
butcher lvl 4
veggi shop lvl 4
fish shop lvl 3
fruit shop lvl 2
pantry at 120
expansion 12

all of the upgrades need hammers for next lvl and mi only got 8 lol, so any help, tips or advice is appreciated :)

fatbearsecondary
09-10-15, 03:50 PM
hi guys this probably a daft question but with hammers being more precious than gems I'm stuck on where to use them lol.

I'm lvl 49
grocery lvl 4
butcher lvl 4
veggi shop lvl 4
fish shop lvl 3
fruit shop lvl 2
pantry at 120
expansion 12

all of the upgrades need hammers for next lvl and mi only got 8 lol, so any help, tips or advice is appreciated :)

I don't remember when they happen, have you done the expansions to unlock all the content? Unlock everything first. Then, once you don't need any more expansions, don't bother til you have shops unlocked. Go general store and veggie first, then meat, then the other 2.

Xialio
09-10-15, 05:10 PM
I don't remember when they happen, have you done the expansions to unlock all the content? Unlock everything first. Then, once you don't need any more expansions, don't bother til you have shops unlocked. Go general store and veggie first, then meat, then the other 2.

thx fatbearsecondary :) mi needs expansion for ratawotsit dish to unlock as it says "locked by expansion", but not sure of which expansion it unlocks on, as mi restaurant is still on the small side compared to a lot of mi neighbours.

mi was toying on expansion or shops just not sure which to do first lol hence the post :D

fatbearsecondary
09-10-15, 07:06 PM
thx fatbearsecondary :) mi needs expansion for ratawotsit dish to unlock as it says "locked by expansion", but not sure of which expansion it unlocks on, as mi restaurant is still on the small side compared to a lot of mi neighbours.

mi was toying on expansion or shops just not sure which to do first lol hence the post :D

Expansion first, then. The locked dishes are quite good.

lorettasapron
09-11-15, 02:35 AM
The last of the recipes locked by expansion (Ratatouille etc.) are unlocked at expansion 14. I'd recommend using your hammers for expansion 13 first. Then be careful - you're best to execute that 14th expansion just after a cruise event. You don't want to be in a situation where you're being asked to cook something you've yet to learn.

That's my take, I guess it depends on how much you want to be well placed for the cruise events (that's what the RS2 universe revolves around for me!)

But Fat Bear's advice is solid - having the General Store and Veggie Shop at level 5 is really handy.

Xialio
09-11-15, 07:40 AM
thx guys :) expansion 13 is now building, will work on general/veggi next when gathered some more hammers.

mi don't have all recipies unlocked yet.....mi knows...unlock soon as for cruise.....but can only cook so many at a time lol but at least mi got plenty of time to unlock ratawotsit dish and get expansion 14 as hammers don't drop that often :D