PDA

View Full Version : Castle Story: 09/10/15 Update - Sir Hamlet & Pigglesworth Event (timed, optional)

Pages : 1 2 3 [4] 5 6

riverly
09-16-15, 08:52 PM
Mine is 90 gems to skip and 48 hours till chapter 5 will open. I thought it was supposed to be 24 hours between chapters. What are we doing here? Never mind. I'm a little tired. My math was wrong.

laurelsail
09-16-15, 09:08 PM
I am short 3 gold nuggets. If I use what I have will it lessen the gold required to skip? Thanks!

PrincessCupOButter
09-16-15, 09:16 PM
I am short 3 gold nuggets. If I use what I have will it lessen the gold required to skip? Thanks!

No! The gem requirement will not be reduced if you only give part of the nuggets, so you lose the nuggets and the gems. (So if you have to skip with gems, just hang on to your gold nuggets.) In the meantime, if you can spare the energy, chop the large rock outcroppings. And always check your mines, both deep and sparkling, to try to get those last three nuggets! Check post 2 on the 1st page of this thread for more hints and info.

PrincessCupOButter
09-16-15, 09:20 PM
Is there an "add me " thread? I am looking to get enough neighbours to complete the next challenge.

The link to the 'add me thread' is in post 2 on very first page of this thread. Lots of other helpful hints and info there too!

aroara
09-16-15, 09:49 PM
Dead tree not working ????

AnniePMH
09-16-15, 10:48 PM
Dead tree not working ????

Try force closing!:)

atiragram
09-16-15, 11:22 PM
Dear SpiritWind and all,

thanks so much for your clarifications. I was really being confused about the question what happens if you don't finish some chapter. Now I finally got it :). So this means I have the choice to find 3 nuggets by doing hell a lot of mining and having a lot of chance, plus spending 5 € for the package, or spend 150 gems for Sir Hamlet, or just not do it. Now that will give me some thinking.

The other thing I just realized is that I have hardly any ornate beams. I was so certain that I must have enough on stock, that I didn't even check my inventory before starting chapter 2! Well now crafting my fourth one, I think I can just make it. It's mainly a matter of energy, I have enough trees and white plants, but might have to regrow some trees after the event or maybe even during the event. Pity I did that faerie sap just more or less at the same time that I started the event...

Cheers,

atiragram

rst345
09-16-15, 11:55 PM
Really? I've never seen 3 drop out of my 4 magic fruit trees. Very rarely does it drop 2. Might you be thinking of the living wood tree that does drop 1-3 living wood regularly?

Well mreames I was certain I had 3 fruit drop this morning. I had it in storage because I was forever overfull & am again as I wait for chapter 5. So wish I could give it to those in need. However I will watch more carefully, I do not think I have ever got 3 living wood from my tree. Interesting, thanks for posting the question.

AnniePMH
09-17-15, 01:30 AM
Well mreames I was certain I had 3 fruit drop this morning. I had it in storage because I was forever overfull & am again as I wait for chapter 5. So wish I could give it to those in need. However I will watch more carefully, I do not think I have ever got 3 living wood from my tree. Interesting, thanks for posting the question.

I can confirm that the living tree drops 1-3 living wood upon collection. I usually get 1 magic fruit from the magic fruit tree, never gotten 3 fruit on the same collection from it yet, but it's nice if it's possible!:)

Sandybellee
09-17-15, 02:48 AM
Difficult choices... I have the grumpy cat in Baron's tent today and would really love to get it but since I don't know yet what chapter 5 requirements for lower level players are, I don't know if I need gems to get Sir Hammy. No guarantee that the kitty will be in the tent again before the prizes change either. Hmm...

anissada
09-17-15, 03:12 AM
Still don't know why I don't have the free gift button! Level 50 and buy gems regularly. Why?

i haven't gotten it back either in my two games..
in the beginning it flashed by in one, and in the second game the Watch button didn't load the video..

strange enough i do have the free grift thing in farm story 2 and that gave me 4 gems in one game and 6 gems in the other today

Sandybellee
09-17-15, 03:35 AM
Then you didn't see that mine costs 90 gems. Lol

Mine is 90 gems today too (with a little over 20 hours waiting time left), but the strange thing is, I'm pretty sure it was 48 gems yesterday right after I was done with chapter 4.

nightmare325
09-17-15, 04:22 AM
Can anyone please help with dilemma? Okay, coming up on chapter 5.... I have plenty of magic fruit and prime cuts, but only 5 nuggets. To advance to 5 early (extra time for requests) is 60 gems. Idk how much it will be to skip the 'give nuggets'; so heres the questions: if i purchase the package w/ magic fruit, prime cuts, and nuggets...what will happen to the ones exceeding 100? Giving fruit and cuts is AFTER the nuggets, but the nuggets are all I need. (I have only rec'd 1 nugget since beginning the event). I thought if i decide to move on, maybe cheaper to just buy gems and skip nugget giving, but im not sure what that will cost for lvl 50......anyone have any ideas?
Sorry for the long question, and thanks much in advance!! i have read many pages before asking, but wow!!! Needle in a haystack comes to mind ��

nightmare325
09-17-15, 04:28 AM
Okay...so sorry!!! 150 gems to skip giving nuggets??...is that for level 50, or will it be more??
Truely sorry....i promise i DID read the first page!!

stargaze91
09-17-15, 04:41 AM
Okay...so sorry!!! 150 gems to skip giving nuggets??...is that for level 50, or will it be more??

Skipping the nuggets part is 150 gems for all level players who get that goal :)

SpiritWind00
09-17-15, 04:42 AM

You made me laugh! Ok, here's my opinion.... You either have to go on a massive rock chopping frenzy and see how you go, or skip. Given you've only 1 nugget, getting them from the exchange trick is way too expensive for you.

I'm not sure about exceeding 99 if you get the package. Wait and see if someone else posts for that....

Oh, it's really hard isn't it. Perhaps base your decision on whether you want/need the drops already reported. If you think he's worth 150 gems, then do it. How much is 150 gems in money? About 6 dollars? I can't advise you about spending money though, that has to be your decision alone.

I've probably confused your decision even more! I think I'd try focussing all my energy in rock outcroppings and iron rich rocks and see what happens. There have been quite a few reports of getting many this way. I will cross my fingers for you and wish gold on you in abundance!

jbfps116
09-17-15, 04:58 AM
well I finished the mission today and got all the prizes! Cost me 150 to skip nuggets and I skipped 4 times the waiting time. Like was posted earlier the skip time was 12-24-32-48-24.
I think it was worth it for me, for around the price of a baron's tent prize I got a whole "trove" of prizes!

nightmare325
09-17-15, 05:05 AM
You made me laugh! Ok, here's my opinion.... You either have to go on a massive rock chopping frenzy and see how you go, or skip. Given you've only 1 nugget, getting them from the exchange trick is way too expensive for you.

I'm not sure about exceeding 99 if you get the package. Wait and see if someone else posts for that....

Oh, it's really hard isn't it. Perhaps base your decision on whether you want/need the drops already reported. If you think he's worth 150 gems, then do it. How much is 150 gems in money? About 6 dollars? I can't advise you about spending money though, that has to be your decision alone.

I've probably confused your decision even more! I think I'd try focussing all my energy in rock outcroppings and iron rich rocks and see what happens. There have been quite a few reports of getting many this way. I will cross my fingers for you and wish gold on you in abundance!

Thank you!! I guess that is what i was looking for....the bottom line. I will have to decide if i want him before the next chapter begins....
I understand that if i WAIT for the next chapter, i should have time to get the requests in?? (Providing of course that i get max)
And...just wanted to say that personally, i have like the 2 day wait, because of work and my opposite time zone.
I do have one idea maybe storm8 could consider.... We can craft alot of things...even the living wood......so, why not gold nuggets?? We have ability for a transformation potion...it could be used to transform some of those other rocks we never use! LOL ��

mymummy789
09-17-15, 05:08 AM
Can anyone please help with dilemma? Okay, coming up on chapter 5.... I have plenty of magic fruit and prime cuts, but only 5 nuggets. To advance to 5 early (extra time for requests) is 60 gems. Idk how much it will be to skip the 'give nuggets'; so heres the questions: if i purchase the package w/ magic fruit, prime cuts, and nuggets...what will happen to the ones exceeding 100? Giving fruit and cuts is AFTER the nuggets, but the nuggets are all I need. (I have only rec'd 1 nugget since beginning the event). I thought if i decide to move on, maybe cheaper to just buy gems and skip nugget giving, but im not sure what that will cost for lvl 50......anyone have any ideas?
Sorry for the long question, and thanks much in advance!! i have read many pages before asking, but wow!!! Needle in a haystack comes to mind ��
I just bought the package and now have 120+ prime cuts in storage. I think the normal limit is waived when you spend real money on something.

nightmare325
09-17-15, 05:15 AM
I just bought the package and now have 120+ prime cuts in storage. I think the normal limit is waived when you spend real money on something.

oh! Thank you!! That is quite helpful!! I was afraid it would say i couldnt have anymore....so $5 for 10 nuggets, or $5 for gems....LOL!! It has been a stressful day! I cant think straight anymore!

kdgulle
09-17-15, 05:32 AM
I was short 8 gold nuggets and after chopping between 150-200 rock crop pings I got 8 gold nuggets in 7 days. I got 3 one day skipped 2 days got one From a mine and 2 from rocks, then the next day I got one from rocks, the big rocks worked for me, tried the little ones nothing. I let my neighbors know I wouldn't have hearts but the were cheering me on for nuggets. It is doable just focus on rocks you will get there

kdgulle
09-17-15, 05:34 AM
?

Chop rocks I just posted but if you only need one go for about 50 of the big rocks and chop chop chop. I got them. It's a lot of chopping but for one rock if you want the pig you should get one nugget

Iceglimmer
09-17-15, 07:55 AM
We need an alchemy quest where we learn how to craft gold. Even if it uses up adamant and gold eggs and apples, it would give us a chance to make the nuggets we need.

Chaotarch
09-17-15, 10:03 AM
And now also longsword:) There's a lot of bacon, truffles and for some reason oranges (atm, for me, lol) but I still find his drops nicely varied.

ok, after nearly a week, including skipping a few times, i thought SW is right with the replica auf SP.
i dont get till now: gems, the large cristalls and golden things... nearly sure that hamlot drops adamant....:rolleyes:

kooky panda
09-17-15, 10:28 AM
Still don't know why I don't have the free gift button! Level 50 and buy gems regularly. Why?

Post from CM

Sorry we're still looking into this issue. If the video disappears after the game fully loads, this means the feature is not available to you at the moment.

Felicity1404
09-17-15, 10:32 AM
Does anyone know how much a nugget costs through the Exchange and how much a magic fruit costs?

55lee55
09-17-15, 10:48 AM
I was short 8 gold nuggets and after chopping between 150-200 rock crop pings I got 8 gold nuggets in 7 days. I got 3 one day skipped 2 days got one From a mine and 2 from rocks, then the next day I got one from rocks, the big rocks worked for me, tried the little ones nothing. I let my neighbors know I wouldn't have hearts but the were cheering me on for nuggets. It is doable just focus on rocks you will get there

I was very short on Magic Fruit, but took the advice here and grew Fariebulb seeds round the clock in the greenhouses. Managed to make it with a $5 investment in the latest sale. Back in the game for Hammy. Don't give up until you are sure you can't make it. It is still a steep price in gold for those who are shorthanded, but if you want the little pig, keep trying if there is a chance. Good luck everyone!

meme1098
09-17-15, 10:51 AM
Does anyone know how much a nugget costs through the Exchange and how much a magic fruit costs?

I think it was mentioned several pages back the nugget was 80 gems in the exchange. So if you give them & need more than 1, it's probably not worth it since skipping is 150 gems. Then you get to keep all you have if you skip that one.

As far as magic fruit, no ones posted that & I'm always maxed. Sorry.
Maybe someone else can chime in on the fruit.

Oh, Wow. Just saw an update thread for today! :D
Looks like you need the Faerie Bulb to Level 5 to do the goal.

PrincessCupOButter
09-17-15, 11:54 AM
I think it was mentioned several pages back the nugget was 80 gems in the exchange. So if you give them & need more than 1, it's probably not worth it since skipping is 150 gems. Then you get to keep all you have if you skip that one.

I agree. For anyone short more than one gold nugget, the best solution will be to gem skip and hold on to the gold nuggets for future quests.

I cleared today, convinced there would be no update (wrong!) lol. But I'm out anyway.....still working on getting the Faerie Bulb to level 4...blasted living wood :-/
The bright side is I'll have something to look forward to!

Felicity1404
09-17-15, 02:25 PM

Thanks. I only need one nugget but stil need about 18 magic fruit...

meme1098
09-17-15, 02:41 PM
Thanks. I only need one nugget but stil need about 18 magic fruit...

Have you been chopping rock outcroppings & dark cave formations? Not a sure thing but worth it to keep chopping if you can.

oliverrr11
09-17-15, 02:45 PM

I have not had your success rate, but have found 2 nuggets in rocks today, so I now have a little glimmer of hope. Still short 3. It took me 300-400 rock chops or so to find the 2. Have used alicorns and 4 of those 50 energy crates so far to get energy. Found both in outcroppings, none in iron rocks. Iron rocks were better for nuggets another time I needed nuggets a long time ago, but this time I'm getting absolutely nothing from them. I've chopped at least 80-90 complete iron rocks over the last few days with zero results. Seems like the outcroppings is a better shot, for me anyway. Will keep chopping as energy permits - running out of my energy crates and such. If I don't get it, I don't get it. Not gonna use gems (mainly because I don't have them!) But it does seems like it may be possible after all.

belbar22
09-17-15, 03:11 PM
I am a few prime cuts short. Where do I find them?

It's ok, just looked up the hub and found the answer. Please ignore post.

Mylania
09-17-15, 04:23 PM
Just got a magic fruit from the faerie respite. Don't recall ever getting one from there before.

anissada
09-17-15, 04:25 PM
I am a few prime cuts short. Where do I find them?

It's ok, just looked up the hub and found the answer. Please ignore post.

cows, sheep, stables and maybe somewhere i forgot

mreames
09-17-15, 04:59 PM
cows, sheep, stables and maybe somewhere i forgot

I'm not so sure about stables but the bandits adventure also has a possibility to drop prime cuts. Possibly the pergola, also.
Black sheep guarantees a prime cut.

kdgulle
09-17-15, 05:10 PM
I have not had your success rate, but have found 2 nuggets in rocks today, so I now have a little glimmer of hope. Still short 3. It took me 300-400 rock chops or so to find the 2. Have used alicorns and 4 of those 50 energy crates so far to get energy. Found both in outcroppings, none in iron rocks. Iron rocks were better for nuggets another time I needed nuggets a long time ago, but this time I'm getting absolutely nothing from them. I've chopped at least 80-90 complete iron rocks over the last few days with zero results. Seems like the outcroppings is a better shot, for me anyway. Will keep chopping as energy permits - running out of my energy crates and such. If I don't get it, I don't get it. Not gonna use gems (mainly because I don't have them!) But it does seems like it may be possible after all.

I meant at least 150 rocks. Yes I only got them from the rock cropping rocks. None of the other rocks worked. I wish I would of never tried them. I'm still chopping and have 2 extra now. I didn't have any extra energy but my wedding alicorn and horse. I did do my mines. It takes time. I didn't think I would get there and I am in the same position I don't have the gems. Hang in there and keep chopping. Again the only rocks that worked for me were the 2200 coin rocks.

Darkstormmom
09-17-15, 06:01 PM
You have to be kidding me. After 5 days of chopping rocks in my main game I finally got my 15th gold part way through a large rock - then my rock reset to no chops and took my nugget. Chopped another 10 rocks - no more gold. I know it was a glitch, but now I still need one more gold. :(

plby
09-17-15, 06:13 PM
An additional Sir Hamlet drop: Living wood

oliverrr11
09-17-15, 06:15 PM
You have to be kidding me. After 5 days of chopping rocks in my main game I finally got my 15th gold part way through a large rock - then my rock reset to no chops and took my nugget. Chopped another 10 rocks - no more gold. I know it was a glitch, but now I still need one more gold. :(

You probably already realized it, but that sucks.

weebod1
09-17-15, 06:20 PM
Anyone else struggling with obtaining living wood? My sawmills don't drop enough of them and it takes hours between collecting times. Making living wood in potion shops beeds so many items. I'm not sure if all my neighbours are still active, but it seems like I'm the only one sending out living wood as gifts :( if anyone wants to add me and send living wood, I'll gift back

If you add me... weebod1.. I'll send what I can.
I'm in the same boat as yourself. I've constantly requested LW and sent it out.. But I now think half my friends have left the game.
S8 will continue to lose more players if they manipulate the drops do that we need to spend money.
Ornate beams have taken me days to make... But I'm on my 10th now.

janddolphins
09-17-15, 06:41 PM
I'm thinking another option for those short a few magic fruit could be speeding up garden or tree a few times, I still don't know cost for exchange so not sure which is more cost effective. Didn't see this anywhere so wanted to throw recommendation out there for those who have not thought of it. I'll do this last minute though if times running out and I'm just a couple short

Green houses were not my friend today, hit a stop but hoping to get them again soon. Sitting on 35 right now, will collect from tree, garden and greenhouses once more tonight so cutting it close but think lll make it with the help of a few gems

A7B92
09-17-15, 07:05 PM
Wow. I play CS on an IPad and an IPhone. I have enough magic fruit and prime cuts, but gold nuggets are the rarest things I've seen. I see so few gold nuggets, I was already prepared to take a year to upgrade the arena before this timed event began. Because I didn't need to accumulate magic fruit and prime cuts, and because I only had to make a few ornate beams, I have been busting rocks. And when I say busting rocks, I'm not kidding. I am maxed out on mines and I have been buying rock outcrop pings, small rock piles, and iron rich rock. Because I (apparently) have too much leisure time, I have been playing this game almost hourly since I read I would need gold nuggets. Almost all my energy has gone to the mines and busting rocks - and my IPhone game has 8 nuggets and my IPad has 14. I have enough gems to get by on the IPhone but not the IPad. The drop rate is very, very low.

coolssp
09-17-15, 07:17 PM
I'm thinking another option for those short a few magic fruit could be speeding up garden or tree a few times, I still don't know cost for exchange so not sure which is more cost effective. Didn't see this anywhere so wanted to throw recommendation out there for those who have not thought of it. I'll do this last minute though if times running out and I'm just a couple short

Green houses were not my friend today, hit a stop but hoping to get them again soon. Sitting on 35 right now, will collect from tree, garden and greenhouses once more tonight so cutting it close but think lll make it with the help of a few gems

I spoke too soon and now I think I'll be short on magic fruit as well. Went and bought another tree :-)

Any idea on how much does it cost to buy magic fruit on the exchange so that can wise spend the precious gems... And unfortunately I'm one of the unlucky players to get energy for watching videos rather than gems :-(

stargaze91
09-17-15, 08:42 PM
I spoke too soon and now I think I'll be short on magic fruit as well. Went and bought another tree :-)

Any idea on how much does it cost to buy magic fruit on the exchange so that can wise spend the precious gems... And unfortunately I'm one of the unlucky players to get energy for watching videos rather than gems :-(

It cost 20 gems per magic fruit in Polaris quest ,that was the only pic I could find..so I guess it should around 20 gems approximately, right?? I thought different trades involving same item would have the same gem cost too.. I already mentioned this in a previous post..sorry if I am wrong

Edit : I know this is off topic , but the Alicorn is on sale for 400 gems :) if anybody was waiting to buy one ,they could get one now :)

nessa005
09-17-15, 09:01 PM
It cost 20 gems per magic fruit in Polaris quest ,that was the only pic I could find..so I guess it should around 20 gems approximately, right?? I thought different trades involving same item would have the same gem cost too.. I already mentioned this in a previous post..sorry if I am wrong

Edit : I know this is off topic , but the Alicorn is on sale for 400 gems :) if anybody was waiting to buy one ,they could get one now :)

I've never looked at one to buy....how much did it cost before the sale?

mreames
09-17-15, 09:03 PM
I've never looked at one to buy....how much did it cost before the sale?

Normally 600 gems, I believe.

mreames
09-17-15, 10:19 PM
Not to hijack the thread but is anyone else unable to get on CS, right now???

matrixkitten
09-17-15, 10:23 PM

Yep! Can't get on BS either.

babysx1
09-17-15, 10:24 PM
Yes it seems to be all s8 games - ffs castle and dragon

newpam575
09-17-15, 10:27 PM

I too am having trouble. I guess I just need to go to bed. ��

mreames
09-17-15, 10:29 PM
I too am having trouble. I guess I just need to go to bed. ��

I think S8 must be having an issue because another friend of mine can't get on either. Hopefully they have it fixed by the time the next chapter starts! I was hoping to be able to send out requests immediately. Lol

mreames
09-17-15, 10:41 PM
I think S8 must be having an issue because another friend of mine can't get on either. Hopefully they have it fixed by the time the next chapter starts! I was hoping to be able to send out requests immediately. Lol

I got on now so hopefully it is fixed.

anurulz
09-18-15, 12:11 AM
Am unable to get into the game on both android and ios..android was having trouble since almost a month but ios joined in today..plz fix both S8!!

EBJW
09-18-15, 12:13 AM
That's weird:
I started chapter 5: I had everything ready, so I gave the nuggets, gave the magic fruit, gave the prime cuts, and requested all my neighbours.
Then a glitch, and it was set back: I checked and indeed, I had the old amount of magic fruit and prime cuts, So I had to give the magic fruit and prime cuts again, then it told me to request again. So I did, but that wasn't possible, cause it said I had already requested them.
??

I hope it doesn' get me in trouble with the time-amount of responses....
??

Update: I think not, have 9 answers already; still..... always scary, those weird things, and still??

GiambattistaV
09-18-15, 12:14 AM
For lower levels: 10 nuggets (skip 100 gems)

janddolphins
09-18-15, 12:21 AM
Just want to make sure I have the math right. Still not enough magic fruit on my end, and 4 days left in event. I know the neighbors part takes 3 technical days. If I wait until tonight say right before 3 I should hopefully have enough fruit with the extra time and use gems if still short one or two. Then I send the requests right before S8 new day and can send again after 3am once I have the number, or it may auto go as in past when I sent to all neighbors the ones that didn't contribute to first 20 had request waiting following day. That would let me get the 40ish? And still have the following day. That technically is only 3 days (I'm all prepped for chapter 6) so not sure if I technically still have 2 days to collect fruit if I need, since final chapter won't take time . Don't want to get stuck on the neighbors part but with 200 active neighbors I'm sure I'll get responses quickly if I ask an hour or so before new day. That will give me another collection at tree, garden, and a few green houses.

Ahhh I've never had to cut it so close!!!!

Sandybellee
09-18-15, 12:24 AM
For lower levels: 10 nuggets (skip 100 gems)

Yeah, considering what to do now... I only have 5. It would be helpful to know the number of magic fruit and prime cuts, but I suspect I have way too few of those too. May just stop here, then.

Scratte717
09-18-15, 12:44 AM
That's weird:
I started chapter 5: I had everything ready, so I gave the nuggets, gave the magic fruit, gave the prime cuts, and requested all my neighbours.
Then a glitch, and it was set back: I checked and indeed, I had the old amount of magic fruit and prime cuts, So I had to give the magic fruit and prime cuts again, then it told me to request again. So I did, but that wasn't possible, cause it said I had already requested them.
??

I hope it doesn' get me in trouble with the time-amount of responses....
??

Update: I think not, have 9 answers already; still..... always scary, those weird things, and still??

Exactly same thing happened to me. But I think it will work fine, already got 4 replies from my neighbours

anissada
09-18-15, 12:48 AM

stupid timing or is this deliberately to boost TL's "games" economy
putting alicorn for sale in the middle of a goal in which most players are more or less forced to spend gems to complete chapters...

btw, i still think it's unfair that the loveshack in which we can produce an alicorn is not available anymore for players that started after that event. please bring it on again? i would love one in my second game too.

Sandybellee
09-18-15, 01:11 AM
Does anybody know the number of magic fruit and prime cuts for lower level players in chapter 5?

orleansparish
09-18-15, 01:28 AM
I knew there would be a catch to my bragging to myself that the event was a breeze for me. I have a small number of days to find all of these dang nuggets. And I've already used four of my alicorns. On top of that I used some good to speed up the last few detanglers I needed. Now I'm doing the tedious task of getting the rest from the exchange one at a time.

I just did two quests that needed gold. I could have had six. But noooooo I stayed off of the thread and didn't see it would be needed.

jdgrozda
09-18-15, 02:03 AM
only 5 magic fruit and I forget the number of prime cuts, sorry :(

edit: this is in reply to sandybellee! for lower level players.

GiambattistaV
09-18-15, 02:12 AM
How many gems to skip magic fruits?

Sandybellee
09-18-15, 02:14 AM
only 5 magic fruit and I forget the number of prime cuts, sorry :(

edit: this is in reply to sandybellee! for lower level players.

Thanks! Well I certainly have plenty of magic fruit then. Is the neighbor request requirement the same?

Sandybellee
09-18-15, 02:28 AM
Trying to decide whether to skip the nuggets with gems or to buy the value pack... I could still get through this without spending any real money if I have enough prime cuts (37 at the moment) and if I can get 50 responses from neigbors...

Sandybellee
09-18-15, 02:39 AM
Ok, I skipped the nuggets with 100 gems. You only need 10 prime cuts if you are a lower level player. The skipping cost for those is 50 gems. (I think it was also 50 gems to skip the magic fruit but not sure because I just hit the "give" button so quickly.)

ladyperidot
09-18-15, 03:33 AM
I played 60 games but it did not get registered ??? Is any type of game counted?

Did it ever register. I've played 20 and my progress still says 0%

mreames
09-18-15, 03:41 AM
Just make sure you allow yourself enough time to actually receive at least 10 requests back on the first day before midnight pacific coast time. It's one thing to send them out just before midnight but it's another thing to get responses just before midnight. Then you could get 20 a day for the next 2 days. (Or 8/21/21 if you wait to get 20 before sending a request to stormie) good luck!

Just want to make sure I have the math right. Still not enough magic fruit on my end, and 4 days left in event. I know the neighbors part takes 3 technical days. If I wait until tonight say right before 3 I should hopefully have enough fruit with the extra time and use gems if still short one or two. Then I send the requests right before S8 new day and can send again after 3am once I have the number, or it may auto go as in past when I sent to all neighbors the ones that didn't contribute to first 20 had request waiting following day. That would let me get the 40ish? And still have the following day. That technically is only 3 days (I'm all prepped for chapter 6) so not sure if I technically still have 2 days to collect fruit if I need, since final chapter won't take time . Don't want to get stuck on the neighbors part but with 200 active neighbors I'm sure I'll get responses quickly if I ask an hour or so before new day. That will give me another collection at tree, garden, and a few green houses.

Ahhh I've never had to cut it so close!!!!

mreames
09-18-15, 03:43 AM
As far as I know, all games always show 0% progress in the book until you actually finish.

Did it ever register. I've played 20 and my progress still says 0%

janddolphins
09-18-15, 04:56 AM
Just make sure you allow yourself enough time to actually receive at least 10 requests back on the first day before midnight pacific coast time. It's one thing to send them out just before midnight but it's another thing to get responses just before midnight. Then you could get 20 a day for the next 2 days. (Or 8/21/21 if you wait to get 20 before sending a request to stormie) good luck!

Yep this is what I was planning on doing an hour or two for the first day open. Sitting on 40 magic fruit now when I woke up and collected greenhouses so I just may be able to finish quest without gems aside buying a magic fruit tree which is something I would have done anyway since I don't know how it slipped me all this time!

Good luck to everyone these last couple days of the event!!!!

GC5410
09-18-15, 06:09 AM
I was so happy I could do this whole event without needing any gems whatsoever, but now I'm really unhappy because my game froze and when it unfroze I had somehow lost about 250 gems and my Rouncy was ready for collection!!!!!!!! :(

8hat
09-18-15, 06:17 AM
Don't give precious nuggets or magic fruit if you are planning to partial gem!

I had the nuggets but only 18 magic fruit...thinking the gem cost would go down proportional to the number of fruit I gave, but it did not! If you are gemming any part of this DO NOT GIVE A PARTIAL AMOUNT OF SOMETHING!

I'm in this deep so I will finish at this point but grrrr....I would have kept my magic fruit if I had known 450 gem was the cost of skipping NO MATTER WHAT!

vihgjh
09-18-15, 06:30 AM
Hope this helps someone else who needs a gold nugget... I was short only 1 nugget. I looked through my inventory and saw I had a couple of pots of gold from an old event. I thought it wouldn't hurt to try to see what I got. It made my day when a gold nugget came out!

GreyHills
09-18-15, 06:38 AM
I am on to the neighbor requests, I can see that my neighbor's are responding... yet the counter on chapter 4 stays at zero.... does anyone else have the same problem?

twinkletoes12348
09-18-15, 06:40 AM
I am on to the neighbor requests, I can see that my neighbor's are responding... yet the counter on chapter 4 stays at zero.... does anyone else have the same problem?

Tap the home button twice, then slide the game up and close it down completely. Restart. That should fix it! Good luck!

(I had the same problem.)

sasnu
09-18-15, 06:59 AM
Ok, my first ever post to this forum (though I read it regularly and love all the advice and insight!).

I have 3 days and 17 hours left, with 2 nuggets and 14 prime cuts to go. I'm hopefully to get one nugget back (fingers crossed) from today's adventure and am doing lots of stone cutting.

I am keen to either succeed or not without paying gems to skip. So I'm trying to figure out when my deadline is for having everything in time to make sure I have enough time to get back the testimonials.

Going on pacific time, my math suggests I have 17 hours today until midnight, and then tomorrow until 6 or 8pm to ensure I have enough time to get 10 testimonials back before midnight. Then that gives me 2 more days for testimonials, getting the remainder, maxing 20 a day. I've got all buildings out ready to collect.

Does that seem right? I really wish the testimonials weren't after the hardest items to collect. I would hate to give them all away and then not get the final prize because I ran out of time for the testimonials. I have no need for a truffle trove - I'm always maxed from my current piggie, so I did Baron's trade and traded away all my prime cuts that I now so desperately need.

Also, I saw something mentioned about being able to get 21 back in one day using Stormie. Does he not count? And what is the optimal number of requests to send out each time. Please direct me to the correct post if there is a resource for how to best plan requests. If I sent out 30, so only 20 actually go out? Or do all go out, but I can only get 20 back. And how do the remaining 10 affect my next day requests? Tips or strategies would be much appreciated.

Thanks!

T1gerLily77
09-18-15, 07:01 AM
Is anyone else having the issue where they go to harvest the 40 strawberries (chapter 3) but the game doesn't count them?! I don't know what I'm doing wrong, I even re-planted new strawberries after the goal popped up thinking they needed to be "fresh" as in new and it's still not counting them when I harvest them :(

**Edit** All I had to do was shut down my phone and it started working, sorry guys!

twinkletoes12348
09-18-15, 07:31 AM
So ... I sent out for my testimonials earlier (just before 6 AM PST), and now I've got 22 back (so far) not counting Stormie. Hopefully they've twiddled the dials and this will put less of a squeeze on us as far as neighbor request go. Good luck, everyone!

janddolphins
09-18-15, 08:15 AM
Don't give precious nuggets or magic fruit if you are planning to partial gem!

I had the nuggets but only 18 magic fruit...thinking the gem cost would go down proportional to the number of fruit I gave, but it did not! If you are gemming any part of this DO NOT GIVE A PARTIAL AMOUNT OF SOMETHING!

I'm in this deep so I will finish at this point but grrrr....I would have kept my magic fruit if I had known 450 gem was the cost of skipping NO MATTER WHAT!

Sorry this happened to you. It's a known issue, I believe they bolded on the first page with information to help players, but not everyone looks here and the typical is to go down with each item so it's normal to expect it, I think everyone here on the forum has been warned but I feel bad for those who don't come here.

If you have the tree some skips will help. Also not sure if you have been following thread but if not green house is an option too, again info on first page. But I agree wort your numbers unfortunately it will cost a lot of gems if you decide to continue. Wishing you the best of luck and I hope if you choose to spend them you are at least happy with the outcome and prize!

katbtodd
09-18-15, 08:32 AM
Chapter 3
1. Harvest 40 strawberries [skip 40 gems]
2. Collect from 40 mushrooms, flowers and trees [skip 40 gems]
3. Give 10 ornate beams [skip 100 gems] [lower level players is 10 fancy beams, skip of 30 gems]
Reward: Apple trough. 8 hour collection time. Drops ?

Apple,, water ,,and I just lost out on a golden apple .. So yes it drops golden apple too

meme1098
09-18-15, 08:34 AM
Ok, my first ever post to this forum (though I read it regularly and love all the advice and insight!).

I have 3 days and 17 hours left, with 2 nuggets and 14 prime cuts to go. I'm hopefully to get one nugget back (fingers crossed) from today's adventure and am doing lots of stone cutting.

I am keen to either succeed or not without paying gems to skip. So I'm trying to figure out when my deadline is for having everything in time to make sure I have enough time to get back the testimonials.

Going on pacific time, my math suggests I have 17 hours today until midnight, and then tomorrow until 6 or 8pm to ensure I have enough time to get 10 testimonials back before midnight. Then that gives me 2 more days for testimonials, getting the remainder, maxing 20 a day. I've got all buildings out ready to collect.

Does that seem right? I really wish the testimonials weren't after the hardest items to collect. I would hate to give them all away and then not get the final prize because I ran out of time for the testimonials. I have no need for a truffle trove - I'm always maxed from my current piggie, so I did Baron's trade and traded away all my prime cuts that I now so desperately need.

Also, I saw something mentioned about being able to get 21 back in one day using Stormie. Does he not count? And what is the optimal number of requests to send out each time. Please direct me to the correct post if there is a resource for how to best plan requests. If I sent out 30, so only 20 actually go out? Or do all go out, but I can only get 20 back. And how do the remaining 10 affect my next day requests? Tips or strategies would be much appreciated.

Thanks!

In answer to your requests question. After you get the 20 day limit, then & only then do you send Stormie the request, when he answers, you get 21 for the day. You can send out as many requests as you like (I do about 30)but the first 20 to answer go towards your total. The next day you can send them all out again & the ones from the day before are overrided by the new requests. After you're done sending requests, all the extras are sent over the next few days so you will end up with extras eventually.

***For anyone whose items are not counting, a force close of your device will always start the game over syncing you with S8 servers.
Restarting your device does not force close all the open apps. To force close, double tap Home button & swipe all open apps up & off the screen. Now they are closed.:D

29vanilla
09-18-15, 08:52 AM
FYI for clearing trees: By accidental clicking I had 1 chop left on a Love Puff and it counted toward the goal.

**SW - if you want to add to post 1

pingzinguk
09-18-15, 12:02 PM
It is impossible to collect all the items I've spent a good amount trying to skip the task but now I'm on level 5 and they want 45 magic fruits I think it's a costly task and near impossible I don't think I will be careering on I have had enough

tanna72670
09-18-15, 01:07 PM
Need 8 nuggets any idea how I can get them. Have been chopping rocks and doing minds. I don't have the 150 gems to pass the level. What to do

urzu014
09-18-15, 01:29 PM
All my rewards sir pigglesworth's worth have dissappear and i have restarted the app and they still didn't appear

anissada
09-18-15, 02:11 PM
Need 8 nuggets any idea how I can get them. Have been chopping rocks and doing minds. I don't have the 150 gems to pass the level. What to do

buy the valuepack or buy gems ;(
that is.. IF you have the rest complete to give

labsandboxers
09-18-15, 03:32 PM
What is the time delay between chapters 5&6. I have been diligent on my time. I've been playing since almost the beginning. So I know how this works I don't see how to finish with this horrible delay between chapters. I have not needed to gem skip anything since I check the forum and have saved all my alicorns for when they were needed. I also have all buildings waiting for chapter 6. Unless 5 goes directly to 6 I won't finish and this has never been a problem for me. Info please

mreames
09-18-15, 04:11 PM
The time delay is simply between the START of chapters... 2 days, not after you finish a chapter. It will take the 2 days+ to get the testimonials, so chapter 6 should start immediately after you get the 50th testimonial.

What is the time delay between chapters 5&6. I have been diligent on my time. I've been playing since almost the beginning. So I know how this works I don't see how to finish with this horrible delay between chapters. I have not needed to gem skip anything since I check the forum and have saved all my alicorns for when they were needed. I also have all buildings waiting for chapter 6. Unless 5 goes directly to 6 I won't finish and this has never been a problem for me. Info please

Rickmz
09-18-15, 05:53 PM
If you have 3 farmhouses, 3 jewelers and 2 marketplaces ready and waiting to collect from as soon as you get the 50th testimonial, you can finish chapter 6 in less than a minute. :)

How do you get three JEWELERS? I get a "maximum reached" error when I try for the third. Am I missing something?

SpiritWind00
09-18-15, 05:59 PM
How do you get three JEWELERS? I get a "maximum reached" error when I try for the third. Am I missing something?

The Jeweler Building is a royal building and they are capped at 43. Check your profile page in game. Perhaps you need to sell a watchtower or similar.

A7B92
09-18-15, 06:34 PM
Seriously... Hundreds of energy chopping rocks since yesterday and NO nuggets. I just need ONE more. And I am sick and tired of dire boars.

Rickmz
09-18-15, 06:57 PM
The Jeweler Building is a royal building and they are capped at 43. Check your profile page in game. Perhaps you need to sell a watchtower or similar.

That's it. Thanks SW.

janddolphins
09-18-15, 07:09 PM
Can anyone confirm if small rock piles count for chapter four clearing the 3 rock outcroppings.

I already finished that stage and used the big picture ones but my sister will be hitting it tonight. There is a warning for the fortune so was curious if it meant they count. Being only 5 chops each it will help her a lot the difference.

Thanks!

SpiritWind00
09-18-15, 07:12 PM
Can anyone confirm if small rock piles count for chapter four clearing the 3 rock outcroppings.

I already finished that stage and used the big picture ones but my sister will be hitting it tonight. There is a warning for the fortune so was curious if it meant they count. Being only 5 chops each it will help her a lot the difference.

Thanks!
Someone posted earlier it counted... I suppose you could test it on 1 first and see before buying more or buying outcroppings. Yes it would make a big difference in energy.

newzealander
09-18-15, 07:24 PM
I have had an issue that's weird. I completed giving the Gold, Magic Fruit and Prime Cuts, then requested the testimonials, which started coming in. The next time I opened Castle Story it went back to the 2nd and 3rd tasks; it asked for the Magic Fruit and Prime Cut again. I had to give them to move on and I have now lost all the ones I had collected since giving the first time. Also I now can't request more transcripts, even though I am on that step, but weirdly I still have the ones that came in earlier. The worst part is, now I don't seem to be getting transcripts and won't meet the deadline if they don't come in soon!

Note that this wasn't like a normal refresh. I had closed out and came back later.

Has anyone else had this problem? How do I report it?

ahomeforme
09-18-15, 07:29 PM
Chapter 5 is so taxing... My precious gold nuggets... Am so glad I took my time in upgrading Joustling Arena that I still have enough to give. And then the 50 request from neighbors, when I discovered only around 15 of my neighbors playing actively *yikes*

*(whispering) you may add me ;-)*

ahomeforme
09-18-15, 07:34 PM
I have had an issue that's weird. I completed giving the Gold, Magic Fruit and Prime Cuts, then requested the testimonials, which started coming in. The next time I opened Castle Story it went back to the 2nd and 3rd tasks; it asked for the Magic Fruit and Prime Cut again. I had to give them to move on and I have now lost all the ones I had collected since giving the first time. Also I now can't request more transcripts, even though I am on that step, but weirdly I still have the ones that came in earlier. The worst part is, now I don't seem to be getting transcripts and won't meet the deadline if they don't come in soon!

Note that this wasn't like a normal refresh. I had closed out and came back later.

Has anyone else had this problem? How do I report it?

I experienced the same exact thing. But I did check and my Magic Food amount still the same. Then neighbors already responding to my request. So it should not be affecting our progress.

kdgulle
09-18-15, 07:35 PM
Seriously... Hundreds of energy chopping rocks since yesterday and NO nuggets. I just need ONE more. And I am sick and tired of dire boars.

I went 2 days with out getting one then I'd get 2 or 3. If I got 2 then the next day I got one.

newzealander
09-18-15, 08:29 PM
I experienced the same exact thing. But I did check and my Magic Food amount still the same. Then neighbors already responding to my request. So it should not be affecting our progress.

Thanks for that. It gives me some comfort. You're right that I only lost the things I gave once, but I have definitely lost what I collected since then. I'll see how it goes with the neighbour requests.

janddolphins
09-18-15, 08:33 PM
Just update for others, smaller rock did not work for my sister so looks like it has to be the rock outcroppings only.

maz3girl
09-18-15, 08:49 PM
3 days and 22 hours left for me and part 5 just opened. What are the odds I'll get 30 fruits and all of the responses from neighbors in that time. :(

SpiritWind00
09-18-15, 09:07 PM
Just update for others, smaller rock did not work for my sister so looks like it has to be the rock outcroppings only.

Thanks for taking a hit on the quest for knowledge! I've made a note in post 2 and replaced the one there which is wrong. Thank you for posting. ;)

mreames
09-18-15, 09:22 PM
I think the main reason there was a warning was because of the part about clearing debris. If she has time and the energy prior to getting to the part to clear rock outcroppings, she could get them down to 1 chop left each. That counts. I guess someone said the small pile of rocks would work but I wouldn't have guessed so.

Edit: oops, I see now that the answer was already discovered. I should have read ahead. Lol

Thanks!

mreames
09-18-15, 09:27 PM
The unfortunate part about that is that you'll have to have the magic fruit... Or skip it, before you'll get to the point of being able to send out the requests. :(

3 days and 22 hours left for me and part 5 just opened. What are the odds I'll get 30 fruits and all of the responses from neighbors in that time. :(

EBJW
09-18-15, 09:33 PM
Yesterdaymorning about 9.00 European time I could start chapter 5. I did right away.
After requesting I had a glitch, I was set back. I had to give the magic fruit and prime cuts again. I couldn't request anymore, I had already done that as it says, and indeed, I got 21 responses.

So I'm confused cause I thought my game-reset (being able to gift again, send requests again) was always later on the day. I counted on that, tried several times later to send again, but no luck.
it's now about 6.30 next morning: I'm of course still on 21, can't ask for new ones still. I guess I have to wait till around 9.00 again?!

Sorry, I know it's been discussed and explained before, but I'm afraid I still don't get it, now my expectations and facts are not the same.

My main concern: if this chapter must also be done in 2 days, then how will I be able to get 50 answers? If my thinking is right I will end up with 42.
???

(and maybe because I'm blonde, but if every chapter has a 2 day-timer, why do I only see an event-countdown, not a chapter-countdown??)

janddolphins
09-18-15, 09:34 PM
Writing on behalf of my sister again (for some reason she can't log on here)

She got to the point of sending out testimonials about half hour ago. Sent them to all neighbors aside from stormie. So far nothing with 200 neighbors. She has tried force closing and everything. I am one of her neighbors and have not seen the request come through from her, and I tried force closing as well. I have been steadily getting requests from others so know I get them. They did go through on her end because if she tries asking someone it says they were already asked

Is there some sort of lag between asking and receiving or is something wrong here. If a mod or someone can check it out her queendom is Sage Havens. I will be at the point of sending out in a little myself so hope this is not a bug for certain players. I have read a couple people mentioning their numbers did not seem right.

I bought my sister 120 gems as a thank you token for helping me out this week when I was sick so she could get to the point of getting Sir Hamlet, and it will be a shame if a glitch with the request ruins things.

janddolphins
09-18-15, 09:36 PM
Yesterdaymorning about 9.00 European time I could start chapter 5. I did right away.
After requesting I had a glitch, I was set back. I had to give the magic fruit and prime cuts again. I couldn't request anymore, I had already done that as it says, and indeed, I got 21 responses.

So I'm confused cause I thought my game-reset (being able to gift again, send requests again) was always later on the day. I counted on that, tried several times later to send again, but no luck.
it's now about 6.30 next morning: I'm of course still on 21, can't ask for new ones still. I guess I have to wait till around 9.00 again?!

Sorry, I know it's been discussed and explained before, but I'm afraid I still don't get it, now my expectations and facts are not the same.

My main concern: if this chapter must also be done in 2 days, then how will I be able to get 50 answers? If my thinking is right I will end up with 42.
???

(and maybe because I'm blonde, but if every chapter has a 2 day-timer, why do I only see an event-countdown, not a chaoter-countdown??)

It is a 2 day minimum in terms of wait between chapters but you can take longer on each one and if you go more than two days you jump right to next chapter without having to wait. This chapter will take 3 days but the good news is if you prep for chapter 6 it will take less than a minute! So you get spare time from that.

midsom
09-18-15, 09:58 PM
Writing on behalf of my sister again (for some reason she can't log on here)

She got to the point of sending out testimonials about half hour ago. Sent them to all neighbors aside from stormie. So far nothing with 200 neighbors. She has tried force closing and everything. I am one of her neighbors and have not seen the request come through from her, and I tried force closing as well. I have been steadily getting requests from others so know I get them. They did go through on her end because if she tries asking someone it says they were already asked

Is there some sort of lag between asking and receiving or is something wrong here. If a mod or someone can check it out her queendom is Sage Havens. I will be at the point of sending out in a little myself so hope this is not a bug for certain players. I have read a couple people mentioning their numbers did not seem right.

I bought my sister 120 gems as a thank you token for helping me out this week when I was sick so she could get to the point of getting Sir Hamlet, and it will be a shame if a glitch with the request ruins things.

Did she send requests to all 200 of her neighbours? If yes then she has "clogged" up her game and there will be a lag, the best thing is to send only about 30 and wait make sure they are 30 active ones then do stormy, it doesn't matter when you do stormy first or last you will still get 21

midsom
09-18-15, 10:01 PM

???

(and maybe because I'm blonde, but if every chapter has a 2 day-timer, why do I only see an event-countdown, not a chaoter-countdown??)

The two day timer starts from when you start the chapter, if you take only ten minutes you have to wait 47 hour and 50 minutes, if you take a 24 hours to do the quest then you only wait 24 hours! It counts down from the time you start.

janddolphins
09-18-15, 10:02 PM
Did she send requests to all 200 of her neighbours? If yes then she has "clogged" up her game and there will be a lag, the best thing is to send only about 30 and wait make sure they are 30 active ones then do stormy, it doesn't matter when you do stormy first or last you will still get 21

Thats strange, I was told that whole clog thing had been resolved a long time ago. I always send to all neighbors and never had a problem before. If she did clog though for some reason even though we are told that doesnt happen anymore I hope in the next two hours they go through.

How has everyone else been doing this? Now I am nervous as I am sending them out, but as I said I never had a problem blast sending, just the first 20 to respond get it and the others wont see request that day.

* update - I sent to probably about 50 of my neighbors right now and within a couple minutes I got 2 back so considering how many I sent to I don't think clogging is a problem. Sister went to bed already so in morning I guess we will see what/if she got.

cyndora
09-18-15, 10:21 PM
note to self. timed quests are confusing unless its a str8 up you have 24 hours to complete this task.
this sir hamlet timed thing is sooooooooooo confusing lmao

other note to self....drink less

SpiritWind00
09-18-15, 10:26 PM
I'm sure their servers are up to the challenge. Send to all!

janddolphins
09-18-15, 10:30 PM

Is it normal for the lag though? It's now been a couple hours and she still has not received one and I didn't get hers so I know there must be a bug. Most of her neighbors are active

Like I said I just don't want a bug to be the reason she doesn't make it to the end

SpiritWind00
09-18-15, 10:34 PM
Is it normal for the lag though? It's now been a couple hours and she still has not received one and I didn't get hers so I know there must be a bug. Most of her neighbors are active

Like I said I just don't want a bug to be the reason she doesn't make it to the end
I've never experienced a lag personally for requests. You could try and force close. Are there any responses showing up in her news feed?

janddolphins
09-18-15, 10:41 PM
I've never experienced a lag personally for requests. You could try and force close. Are there any responses showing up in her news feed?

She only has one now, she tried stormie and got that. Nothing else shows on newsfeed either and as I mentioned I am a neighbor of hers and don't see anything. Just got 10 more or so and she was not in it

*additional information: she tried force closing again and she was on path to finish Sunday if she got the 20 she is supposed to tonight since she works Monday so would have trouble finishing chapter 6 then. I really hope this gets resolved. I went ahead and bought her the gems since it wasn't a possible trap situatiom since she was using them right away and now this happens...it's almost 2am here so we will have to see what happens in the morning, I just hope she and anyone else with this problem has it fixed by then or S8 finds a way so they are not penalized for a problem on games part.

Have a goodnight everyone, I will check in again in the morning

EBJW
09-18-15, 10:41 PM
The two day timer starts from when you start the chapter, if you take only ten minutes you have to wait 47 hour and 50 minutes, if you take a 24 hours to do the quest then you only wait 24 hours! It counts down from the time you start.

It is a 2 day minimum in terms of wait between chapters but you can take longer on each one and if you go more than two days you jump right to next chapter without having to wait. This chapter will take 3 days but the good news is if you prep for chapter 6 it will take less than a minute! So you get spare time from that.

Jippie!! I finally understand :o !! Thanx!!

I should be fine then!
I already prepared before: made an extra jeweler and put out 2 marketplaces, 3 jewelers and 3 farmhouses, I can collect them right away when response 50 comes through ;)

SpiritWind00
09-18-15, 10:46 PM
She only has one now, she tried stormie and got that. Nothing else shows on newsfeed either and as I mentioned I am a neighbor of hers and don't see anything. Just got 10 more or so and she was not in it

I reported this issue to S8 yesterday, so maybe she is just one of the players caught up with this problem. Wait for changeover (the 'new' day) and see what happens. At least you're on the last step. :)

janddolphins
09-18-15, 10:50 PM
I reported this issue to S8 yesterday, so maybe she is just one of the players caught up with this problem. Wait for changeover (the 'new' day) and see what happens. At least you're on the last step. :)

Yes, I added additional info to post after your reply. The concern is if she doesn't get the 50 by Sunday she may not get the chance to send out Monday morning and collect enough in time before work to do chapter 6. We both had it planned so Sunday we are finished.

janddolphins
09-18-15, 10:57 PM
Mine seems to be working fine though, up to 9 so sending to other neighbors now, but I feel bad for my sister and the others who are having problems

jb7404
09-18-15, 11:20 PM
How did you get 3- Jewelers? I'm only allowed a max of 2.

mreames
09-18-15, 11:23 PM
How did you get 3- Jewelers? I'm only allowed a max of 2.

You may be maxed out on royal buildings. You might need to sell a tower or other royal building to build a 3rd jeweler.

mreames
09-18-15, 11:25 PM

I always send to all, also. I do sometimes send to those people I know will respond first, then go back in and send to all. Lol

mreames
09-18-15, 11:30 PM
Late at night is always risky and it's a Friday night. While we players often remind people to close out the game and go back in to check their progress, the same should be said for people to close out and go back in to see new requests from neighbors. I'm not saying that's the problem in this case but I'm not sure people think to close out to see if their neighbors need help if they've already received their 20/21.

Edit: I'll be up waiting to send out again, so if anyone is desperately trying to get more testimonials in the next 30 minutes, feel free to add me and I'll be checking.

janddolphins
09-19-15, 12:02 AM
Thanks, yeah I know timing is bad being weekend, but weekend also happens to me when most players can do a lot of their playing so it's a catch 22. I agree about people forgetting to refresh but since I am one of her neighbors that is ruled out. Her request just never made it despite her end saying she sent them to everyone. I'm sure she will be checking first thing when she wakes up and sending again but she already went to bed. As for me, the joys of random insomnia.

I can honestly say I will be so relieved when this event is over and hoping it is over with good results. This is the first event I had to spend a few gems to speed up the magic fruit tree at the end, but they were all gems I had so I didn't have to pay. As for my sister she did end up buying the 120 gems to help out being less advanced in the game but that was my treat to her. I am one who stopped buying gems because of trap so this bug is getting at me as I don't want to see gems go to waste yet again a new way. But gonna be hopeful and I know there is still time for things to be sorted out.

Good luck to you mreames in finishing the event if you are still working on it. Off to try and sleep again :)

mreames
09-19-15, 12:18 AM
Lol yes, still at it. It's after 2 am here. But I just sent out my 2nd round of requests. Lol good night. ;)

Thanks, yeah I know timing is bad being weekend, but weekend also happens to me when most players can do a lot of their playing so it's a catch 22. I agree about people forgetting to refresh but since I am one of her neighbors that is ruled out. Her request just never made it despite her end saying she sent them to everyone. I'm sure she will be checking first thing when she wakes up and sending again but she already went to bed. As for me, the joys of random insomnia.

I can honestly say I will be so relieved when this event is over and hoping it is over with good results. This is the first event I had to spend a few gems to speed up the magic fruit tree at the end, but they were all gems I had so I didn't have to pay. As for my sister she did end up buying the 120 gems to help out being less advanced in the game but that was my treat to her. I am one who stopped buying gems because of trap so this bug is getting at me as I don't want to see gems go to waste yet again a new way. But gonna be hopeful and I know there is still time for things to be sorted out.

Good luck to you mreames in finishing the event if you are still working on it. Off to try and sleep again :)

mamalovesson
09-19-15, 12:26 AM
Oh dear I dont have 50 active players on my friend list, how can I get 50 testimonials.

SpiritWind00
09-19-15, 12:36 AM
Oh dear I dont have 50 active players on my friend list, how can I get 50 testimonials.

Do you think you have 20 active? That's all you really need. Link for the Add Me thread is on page 1.

Rx22
09-19-15, 01:19 AM
I am just getting some requests from my friends they sent 18 hours ago, I regularly refresh and close out so there must be a lag.

ShibuyaCloth
09-19-15, 01:47 AM
I am just getting some requests from my friends they sent 18 hours ago, I regularly refresh and close out so there must be a lag.

You can only get 20 answers per day, for the send out I do not know the cut off, but I would say 40 (guesstimation). That means, every request above the cut of won't be seen.

mamalovesson
09-19-15, 02:17 AM
Thanks SpiritWind00,

I am not sure indeed, I've gotten on 16 testimonials since yesterday so far. Can I assume that my game friends can send me more than one throughout the whole period of time to have this chapter completed?

Carmen

anissada
09-19-15, 02:35 AM
Do you think you have 20 active? That's all you really need. Link for the Add Me thread is on page 1.

lol, if you just invite everyone in this forumthreat you are sure they are active ;)
ids on the left of the posts

anissada
09-19-15, 02:38 AM
You can only get 20 answers per day, for the send out I do not know the cut off, but I would say 40 (guesstimation). That means, every request above the cut of won't be seen.

you can get 21 if you hold off sending stormie a request until you have received 20.

mreames
09-19-15, 02:39 AM
Yes, send out the requests each day and the same people can respond again. :)

Thanks SpiritWind00,

I am not sure indeed, I've gotten on 16 testimonials since yesterday so far. Can I assume that my game friends can send me more than one throughout the whole period of time to have this chapter completed?

Carmen

janddolphins
09-19-15, 03:28 AM
Just letting others know I tested it yesterday and today and got more one or two more even when I asked stormie with the whole group. This has happened to me in the past as well so I can say at least for my personal case you don't have to hold off on that one. Hit 42 today so 21 each day. On rare occasions I've rotten 22 or 23, but I think it might be timing of two neighbors at the same time.

Waiting eagerly for my sister to wake up and see if she ended up getting any last night and if not really hoping today works for her. I realize with timer it ends Monday night so worst case she sends final ones out Monday morning and during her lunch break or after work she can follow through with chapter 6. She just needs requests! I'll update once I know more!

Good luck to everyone else at the testimonial point. I'm happy it's not time consuming and I can focus on my fairies again :) should be upgrading to 4 this morning!

PrincessCupOButter
09-19-15, 04:36 AM
Normally I don't have to wait to send stormies request, I send it out with all the others and almost always get 21 per day. Yesterday, Stormie responded quickly and I only got 20. So today I'm waiting until I get 20 before sending to stormie. I have also been wondering if there is an issue with sending the requests because I'm not getting nearly as many as I expected. (As I said, I got 20 relatively quickly yesterday, so I have several active, and wonderful!, neighbors). I also sent requests to my 'baby" account both days, and so far that account has not received either request.

Disclaimer to my neighbors: I check in often and always send material requests as soon as I get them. If I haven't replied to yours, it's because it has not been received.

I hate the thought that some people will miss out on Sir Hamlet, due to these requests that we have absolutely no control over. Especially since they are required AFTER handing over all the rare drops, and in many cases gems. :mad:

Feedback for S8: it has been asked before...if you insist on requiring neighbor requests in timed events, then at the very least please increase the limit that can be received per day. Additionally, the gem skip amounts should decrease to reflect items given and/or time passed. This is the first time I can remember seeing them remain the same and it is NOT a welcome change. In fact it makes me less inclined to buy gems.

janddolphins
09-19-15, 05:11 AM
Update on my sister she has 17 requests so far. Her first one did not come in until 3am, start of new S8 day here which means she did in fact miss the chance for the day before to get 21 and is now a day behind where she could have been. We are hoping she gets the 21 today and tomorrow and then Monday before work will ask for the others and get them with time to quickly tap buildings for chapter 6 at some point.

I realize bugs occur, but to me those having problems with neighbor requests due to a problem on S8's part is as others have said before me a shame and really unfair. I do hope no one misses out on the prize Soley for this reason. We will see how things go over the next 3 days now. Like I said before I helped my sister with gems to make sure she made this prize as I have been quite sick lately and she has been helpful to me. This game is something we bond over so her getting the pig this time outweighed my not spending gems due to traps. And I also wanted to show my appreciation to S8 for giving me fun games while I am on bed rest for most of the day.

I myself was antsy and even though I could have waited for today to collect last magic fruit I sped it up last night to give myself a day buffer as well, but those were gems I already had

lonerlexie
09-19-15, 05:39 AM
I have zero gold nuggets, I could spend 150 gems but I don't think it is worth it. Sir Hamlet's drops just aren't that great. I'm going to save my gems for Halloween.
Sucks because I had every other item.

elizabetheva
09-19-15, 06:14 AM
I know this has been discussed before in other threads, but I never really paid attention because i never had a problem receiving help responses until Sir Daisy! After the oven mitt debacle I'm a little paranoid I won't make it. How does everyone determine which neighbors are active?

I don't remove friends from my list because I know life happens and people often return after lapses -I'd feel bad if they returned to an empty friend list since I'm still around. It's hard to go by social rating because a lot of active players don't have a lot of time to visit neighbors but respond promptly to requests, which is how I play.

Usually I keep track of the people that send me requests and ask them in return, but this morning I accidentally accepted a whole page of them without keeping track of who they were from (it was before Chapter 5 opened, and I didn't realize they were early requests). Oddly, considering all of the requests that were waiting when I opened the game this morning, no new requests have come through in the last 2 hours.

Any suggestions?

janddolphins
09-19-15, 06:14 AM
Additionally with my sister strangely enough, while she is now stuck on 17 and sent again out, I still am not getting her requests although others. There should be no reason some of her neighbors see it and others don't. This could be part of the reason people are not reaching the 20/21.

janddolphins
09-19-15, 06:17 AM
I know this has been discussed before in other threads, but I never really paid attention because i never had a problem receiving help responses until Sir Daisy! After the oven mitt debacle I'm a little paranoid I won't make it. How does everyone determine which neighbors are active?

I don't remove friends from my list because I know life happens and people often return after lapses -I'd feel bad if they returned to an empty friend list since I'm still around. It's hard to go by social rating because a lot of active players don't have a lot of time to visit neighbors but respond promptly to requests, which is how I play.

Usually I keep track of the people that send me requests and ask them in return, but this morning I accidentally accepted a whole page of them without keeping track of who they were from (it was before Chapter 5 opened, and I didn't realize they were early requests). Oddly, considering all of the requests that were waiting when I opened the game this morning, no new requests have come through in the last 2 hours.

Any suggestions?

You should be able to just sent to all your neighbors, S8 has confirmed that the clogging myth does not happen. However there does seem to be a bug right now and people are not reaching the 20. Thankfully I am not affected but my sister has been. Good luck if you try sending to all your neighbors!

elizabetheva
09-19-15, 06:56 AM
S8 has confirmed that the clogging myth does not happen.

I didn't see that confirmation, that is great news! Thanks for the info!!!

mreames
09-19-15, 07:13 AM
Is it possible she had been sending out requests for any other goals in her book recently?

Additionally with my sister strangely enough, while she is now stuck on 17 and sent again out, I still am not getting her requests although others. There should be no reason some of her neighbors see it and others don't. This could be part of the reason people are not reaching the 20/21.

mreames
09-19-15, 07:39 AM
Exactly, to guarantee 21, one must wait to send the request to Stormie.

Normally I don't have to wait to send stormies request, I send it out with all the others and almost always get 21 per day. Yesterday, Stormie responded quickly and I only got 20. So today I'm waiting until I get 20 before sending to stormie. I have also been wondering if there is an issue with sending the requests because I'm not getting nearly as many as I expected. (As I said, I got 20 relatively quickly yesterday, so I have several active, and wonderful!, neighbors). I also sent requests to my 'baby" account both days, and so far that account has not received either request.

Disclaimer to my neighbors: I check in often and always send material requests as soon as I get them. If I haven't replied to yours, it's because it has not been received.

I hate the thought that some people will miss out on Sir Hamlet, due to these requests that we have absolutely no control over. Especially since they are required AFTER handing over all the rare drops, and in many cases gems. :mad:

Feedback for S8: it has been asked before...if you insist on requiring neighbor requests in timed events, then at the very least please increase the limit that can be received per day. Additionally, the gem skip amounts should decrease to reflect items given and/or time passed. This is the first time I can remember seeing them remain the same and it is NOT a welcome change. In fact it makes me less inclined to buy gems.

midgetsocks
09-19-15, 07:43 AM
I sent out mass requests about 4 hours before the game last reset. Now it's about 8 hours since it's reset and I've received 33 testimonials, so in my case the requests have transferred over to the next "game day." In my feed the last one received shows up as an hour ago, and I only have about 60 neighbors but most of them are fairly active.

midgetsocks
09-19-15, 08:28 AM
Any suggestions?
To me, the safest bet is higher level players, maybe 40+, in addition to that, scan their boards to see if they have the latest item, for example when that red treasure trunk came out in the monster battle, that was a good time to check because it was an update that quickly requested the player to buy the item for only 500 coins. But if the update is requesting the player to do something more involved to show something new on the board, then it's not a good time to check. Also check their game board, if they're completely sparkled but on their message board the last visit was months ago, they're probably not a regular player. If they have different people writing on their boards every 30 minutes then they're incredibly active for sure, so in that case if they don't have the new item it was more likely their choice to opt out. Also check if they have a lot of items on their boards that haven't been fully upgraded, then it shows they didn't have the time to dedicate to the game to make that happen, that's another thing to take into account, but that's more for timed holiday event items and the like. Etc.

jdygmgi
09-19-15, 08:33 AM
I have zero gold nuggets, I could spend 150 gems but I don't think it is worth it. Sir Hamlet's drops just aren't that great. I'm going to save my gems for Halloween.
Sucks because I had every other item.

On the other hand, I have the 15 nuggets and all the other items required (maxed on magic fruits) but I won't waste them on that pig named Hamlet since its 95% unuseful drops aren't worthed as Sir P. ones aren't. The only worthed possible drops still didn't appear as adamant, 30x energy or 5 gems. Also royal pigs are much better truffle providers than the truffle trove ;)

BTW, janddolphins and some other folks concerned with testimonials, don't worry because suddenly you will see an offer of 20 testimonials + 20 magic fruits + 50 energy for, let's say... 9.90$ or somewhat? Well, it is only a game, as someone said before :p

janddolphins
09-19-15, 08:45 AM
Is it possible she had been sending out requests for any other goals in her book recently?

Nope, I think it's just a weird bug, but now she is up to 18, so she should be able to finish if she continues like this by Monday

*edit several days ago she made a request for another goal so maybe somehow that one was still there but it would make no sense why today it's working.

tuffyjkitten
09-19-15, 08:58 AM
I sent my requests Friday afternoon to about 2/3 of my neighbors. I had 21 returned by Friday night and as of 6:30 am Saturday I have 41. I can honestly say that I have NEVER received requests this quickly before or ever got the max requests possible in 1 day.

And now I've jinxed myself for the elusive last 9....

jim23cash
09-19-15, 09:09 AM
I sent out my requests as soon as chapter opened, and received 19 in the first 24 hours. I'm up to 39 now, after 9 more hours. I hope the last 11 come in quickly after tonight's reset. I'm not seeing as many from my neighbors as I would expect. I am checking in frequently, and returning them as soon as I get them.
On a positive note: I just got a Golden Apple from Mr Pigg's trough! Woo Hoo!
Good luck everyone! :D Annie

mreames
09-19-15, 09:23 AM
It's very possible then on the first day, neighbors had already responded to the previous request. That's the one true caveat for sending out to all is that they will linger for a few days. A lot of us don't have to worry about that because we don't have other goals left that require sending requests. Once the new requests go out, they take over the previous request, but usually not until the next day, if neighbors had already responded to the previous request on that day. I hope this makes sense! Lol

Nope, I think it's just a weird bug, but now she is up to 18, so she should be able to finish if she continues like this by Monday

*edit several days ago she made a request for another goal so maybe somehow that one was still there but it would make no sense why today it's working.

jdgrozda
09-19-15, 09:23 AM

The same thing happened to me. Yesterday I got about 16 requests filled within the first few hours and then nothing through the rest of the day (I even had about 10 new neighbors added later and sent requests to all of them and still nothing!) I should have been able to hit 20 easily with the amount of active neighbors I have. It seems to be working today though as I've got 18 so far. Hopefully the last two come in soon so I can request Stormies and get the max amount for today and my fingers are crossed that it keeps working tomorrow! I would hate to lose out on the prize due to some sort of bug.

rjkindomcastle
09-19-15, 09:25 AM
I am currently having problems getting responces from my Android neighbors. We have three people in this household that are playing two games a piece. We are sending request in house, and are not receiving these on the Androids.

S8 - There has to be a problem. I sent out another request to an Android outside of my househod (Friend), and they never received it. I'm not getting my 20/21. If I miss out beause of your bugs, then I will be an unhappy camper.....

punjet
09-19-15, 09:41 AM
Does anyone know how to get magic fruit other than the magic tree and the faerie respite building? I'm on chapter 5 step 2 asking for 45 magic fruit. I only have 6 of the magic fruit. I will be very sad if I don't get the 45 magic fruit before the times rand out. :(

meme1098
09-19-15, 09:56 AM
I am currently having problems getting responces from my Android neighbors. We have three people in this household that are playing two games a piece. We are sending request in house, and are not receiving these on the Androids.

S8 - There has to be a problem. I sent out another request to an Android outside of my househod (Friend), and they never received it. I'm not getting my 20/21. If I miss out beause of your bugs, then I will be an unhappy camper.....

That was gonna be my response to some nbrs not receiving. Could they be Android & the requests to them don't go through??? I have a feeling that might just be the problem. Find out who of your nbrs are android & if they even receive your requests. That would settle the issue & S8 would realize they're not doing a good job with the request side of a goal. And...maybe shouldn't even do them at all!!!

rosemarie106
09-19-15, 10:03 AM
I don't think many of us will be meeting Sir Hamlet because it looks pretty impossible to complete the quest unless you skip chapters using gems and not everyone can afford that. I hope that CS is not going the way of many of these games and become a game only for those who can afford to buy lots of gems to progress. I am on level 50 and have been playing the game for quite a while and on this quest, I am still stuck on chapter 5 needing 15 golden nuggets, so far I have collected just 2 golden nuggets during yesterday and today, as I have said in another post these items are unfair in a timed quest especially such a high number, they are rare items and cant be collected quickly or easily. Come on CS play fair, quests that are very very difficult, long winded or not achievable for some player are boring. I have noticed that a lot of my neighbours have stopped playing the game and it is easy to see why.

derekpizzaking
09-19-15, 10:18 AM

I am having the same issue. 2 days in a roll I've sent requests to the 3 android devices I have in my home, didn't receive any of them. So why are they not working on android and how do they expect us to reach our goals? Out of over 50 people, I got 9 that helped. But immediately after I sent request out yesterday, I had 2 responses, so I check the quest, it only took one out of the 2.

jdgrozda
09-19-15, 10:39 AM
I'm definitely stuck at 18 today. Been accepting other people's requests like candy, but have had none given back for hours. It makes me super nervous for the next couple days...

StoryPlayer67
09-19-15, 12:02 PM
I can't get there due to the gold nuggets only one has dropped since this quest making it impossible to go any place. Too many thing that need living wood. But, I think they shouldn't have picked some thing we can't craft or know that there will be a drop. This was unknown and rare and the request rake days to do so I'm force do buy gems if I want to finish the game witch I have finished every one of them early because I stay home. :(. It's is almost like the dragon story game. With too many battles to finish on time leaving you never to finish even using gems to hurry up some.

janddolphins
09-19-15, 12:42 PM
It's very possible then on the first day, neighbors had already responded to the previous request. That's the one true caveat for sending out to all is that they will linger for a few days. A lot of us don't have to worry about that because we don't have other goals left that require sending requests. Once the new requests go out, they take over the previous request, but usually not until the next day, if neighbors had already responded to the previous request on that day. I hope this makes sense! Lol

The previous request was finished a few days before this. The theory would have made sense though if she was still collecting that day to only get 20 items.

As long as she gets the prize at the end that's all I care about so crossing my fingers tomorrow and Monday work out. She was a real trooper helping me while I couldn't get out of bed and this game is something we have bonded over since I showed it to her.

Once again good luck to everyone else, just a few more days, we can do it! I really hope everyone who is at neighbor stage at this point wins as its only fair :)

Alexis19891102
09-19-15, 01:04 PM
:mad: JUST DO NOT INCLUDE ANY GOLD NUGGETS IN ANY OTHER EVENT ANYMORE! AFTER GIVING, I STILL HAVE 10 LEFT AND NOW I AM AFRAID OF GIVING THEM AGAIN CAUSE THE RATE OF GETTING NUGGETS FROM PLACES ARE TOO LOWER THAN I TRIED VERY LONG TIME AGO!

spoiledrotten2020
09-19-15, 01:10 PM
FYI: My main kingdom is on my iPad, and my second kingdom is on my Samsung phone. When I sent out my requests for the testimonials, my phone kingdom (Android) never received any of the requests. Additionally, when I visit my iOS kingdom from my phone, I don't see any of the chapter rewards. No pig pen, sunflower, apple trough, or truffle trove. Also, the Baron's tent doesn't show. It must be because Android players aren't included in those iOS only parts of the game. I just wonder if that is playing a big role in how many requests are answered, or not answered!

meme1098
09-19-15, 01:16 PM
FYI: My main kingdom is on my iPad, and my second kingdom is on my Samsung phone. When I sent out my requests for the testimonials, my phone kingdom (Android) never received any of the requests. Additionally, when I visit my iOS kingdom from my phone, I don't see any of the chapter rewards. No pig pen, sunflower, apple trough, or truffle trove. Also, the Baron's tent doesn't show. It must be because Android players aren't included in those iOS only parts of the game. I just wonder if that is playing a big role in how many requests are answered, or not answered!
And, of course, it's the weekend in S8 land so there's no hope of any help until Monday. Geez, they better do something to help these people out since that stinks!!!

GrandmaDonnaLynn
09-19-15, 01:17 PM
Help please! My chapter 5 starts in 2 hrs. I have 151 gold nuggets, 75 living wood, but only 31 magic fruit. Does anyone know how much it costs to buy magic fruit in the exchange like Spiritwind suggests in the tips? I also only have 4 days and 1 hour left to complete quest. Is this still possible to complete or should I just give up? I only have 150 gems so skipping isn't an option. thanks for any advice!

After reading thru lots of posts found out that it costs 20 gems per magic fruit. I have 32 now so need 13, that would be 260 gems. I am not able to finish this quest without buying gems. Sir Hamlet isn't worth the cost for me, so I'm finished and will go back and work on the fairies discontent goal.

mreames
09-19-15, 01:46 PM
After this event is over, watch your news for the next several days to see how often you get "a friend responded to your request for help". It can go on for days, even a week.

The previous request was finished a few days before this. The theory would have made sense though if she was still collecting that day to only get 20 items.

As long as she gets the prize at the end that's all I care about so crossing my fingers tomorrow and Monday work out. She was a real trooper helping me while I couldn't get out of bed and this game is something we have bonded over since I showed it to her.

Once again good luck to everyone else, just a few more days, we can do it! I really hope everyone who is at neighbor stage at this point wins as its only fair :)

A7B92
09-19-15, 01:52 PM
I see comments about buying nuggets in "the exchange" and now I see someone asking how much it costs to buy magic fruit in the exchange. I guess I'm some kind of dummy, but what is this exchange? It is certainly not the Royal Exchange.
Anyway, I'm out. I never could get that 15th nugget and I didn't have enough gems to skip it. I can't believe I wasted so much time and energy busting rocks and visiting mines to find no nuggets in two days. Even if a nugget magically appeared now, I could never get the testimonials in time. I can't say I like timed events which count on luck (you can't plant or craft nuggets) and responses from others. Because it is difficult enough to have 50 neighbors do anything, I think the limit of 20 per day is also ridiculous, especially on a TIMED event.
Oh well, I guess I'll go make some gold piping.

sushi0606
09-19-15, 01:59 PM
Well with missing 16 magic fruit and thats with buying a booster pack before they now disappeared, I don't think I will get to finish. I think it's completely unfair that all of a sudden only my magic fruit tree that I can collect only once a day from is dropping, everything has dried up for me. No drops from ivy's hut, magic garden or the greenhouses. I'm pretty fed up with how this game and it's quest function even when your a paying customer.:mad:

meme1098
09-19-15, 02:12 PM
I see comments about buying nuggets in "the exchange" and now I see someone asking how much it costs to buy magic fruit in the exchange. I guess I'm some kind of dummy, but what is this exchange? It is certainly not the Royal Exchange.
Anyway, I'm out. I never could get that 15th nugget and I didn't have enough gems to skip it. I can't believe I wasted so much time and energy busting rocks and visiting mines to find no nuggets in two days. Even if a nugget magically appeared now, I could never get the testimonials in time. I can't say I like timed events which count on luck (you can't plant or craft nuggets) and responses from others. Because it is difficult enough to have 50 neighbors do anything, I think the limit of 20 per day is also ridiculous, especially on a TIMED event.
Oh well, I guess I'll go make some gold piping.

Yes, go to the Royal Exchange to buy a nugget for 80 gems, I believe, but don't do the exchange. Then go give that nugget in the Hamlet chapter goal. It's really only worth it if you need 1 since skipping the whole thing is 150 gems.

FlowerBurst
09-19-15, 02:15 PM
If, in fact, sending to all neighbors does not clog the system, that does not mean that it cannot affect your success rate. The process is just not clear to me. I just know that I had a problem with it in the past, which caused a major delay, and I now just avoid the practice of sending to all.

I initially send out about 30 to my most active neighbors and add on as needed. If I receive a request, I send one back (if I have not done so already). If a neighbor is online, chances are they are clearing their News Feed of requests and mine has a place to go, so I always send to them. I just seem to have better luck when I maintain some control over my requests.

I wait to send a request to Stormie--not sure if it matters or not, but it has always worked for me.

ShibuyaCloth
09-19-15, 02:18 PM
I wait to send a request to Stormie--not sure if it matters or not, but it has always worked for me.

Yes that is good, send to Stromie only when you get your 20th respond of the day. It will add a +1 to the counter within a couple of hours.

anissada
09-19-15, 02:29 PM
Help please! My chapter 5 starts in 2 hrs. I have 151 gold nuggets, 75 living wood, but only 31 magic fruit. Does anyone know how much it costs to buy magic fruit in the exchange like Spiritwind suggests in the tips? I also only have 4 days and 1 hour left to complete quest. Is this still possible to complete or should I just give up? I only have 150 gems so skipping isn't an option. thanks for any advice!

After reading thru lots of posts found out that it costs 20 gems per magic fruit. I have 32 now so need 13, that would be 260 gems. I am not able to finish this quest without buying gems. Sir Hamlet isn't worth the cost for me, so I'm finished and will go back and work on the fairies discontent goal.

you could buy a magic fruittree.. but i'm afraid that still won't give you enough magic fruit..

mreames
09-19-15, 02:38 PM
As I mentioned earlier, the one caveat for sending a request to all neighbors is if you need to send requests for more than one thing within a week of each other. It can affect the first day of a new request if old requests come in before a new request can go out. The best way to overcome that is to send the new requests out at the very beginning of the S8 day which is midnight Pacific Coast time. I'm very experienced at this by learning the hard way. Lol most very high level players don't have to worry about it because they're past the other goals that require requests.

If, in fact, sending to all neighbors does not clog the system, that does not mean that it cannot affect your success rate. The process is just not clear to me. I just know that I had a problem with it in the past, which caused a major delay, and I now just avoid the practice of sending to all.

I initially send out about 30 to my most active neighbors and add on as needed. If I receive a request, I send one back (if I have not done so already). If a neighbor is online, chances are they are clearing their News Feed of requests and mine has a place to go, so I always send to them. I just seem to have better luck when I maintain some control over my requests.

laurelsail
09-19-15, 03:55 PM
How the heck are you supposed to have enough time if you can only get 20 transcripts from neighbors a day?! Did they lessen the time between chapters? I already spent 150 gold because I was 3 short of gold nuggets...I am not going to spend more!

mreames
09-19-15, 03:59 PM
Get as many as you can today, 10-20, then 20 tomorrow, then 10-20, depending how you do today, on Monday. Have 3 jewelers, 2 market places and 3 farms ready to collect as soon as you get the 50th testimonial.

How the heck are you supposed to have enough time if you can only get 20 transcripts from neighbors a day?! Did they lessen the time between chapters? I already spent 150 gold because I was 3 short of gold nuggets...I am not going to spend more!

ladyperidot
09-19-15, 04:30 PM
I don't think many of us will be meeting Sir Hamlet because it looks pretty impossible to complete the quest unless you skip chapters using gems and not everyone can afford that. I hope that CS is not going the way of many of these games and become a game only for those who can afford to buy lots of gems to progress. I am on level 50 and have been playing the game for quite a while and on this quest, I am still stuck on chapter 5 needing 15 golden nuggets, so far I have collected just 2 golden nuggets during yesterday and today, as I have said in another post these items are unfair in a timed quest especially such a high number, they are rare items and cant be collected quickly or easily. Come on CS play fair, quests that are very very difficult, long winded or not achievable for some player are boring. I have noticed that a lot of my neighbours have stopped playing the game and it is easy to see why.

No Sir Hamlet for my queendom either. I haven't seen a nugget since I upgraded the arena. Not enough magic fruit either. Oh well, as others have said that drops aren't that spectacular. I got Sir Ps shed, the toy and the apple trough. That was a good one as I only have 2 apple trees.

bluebird5555
09-19-15, 06:11 PM
Why does it take so long to log the testimonials:-/?! Stuck at 31 all day. Just eating up time.

irishmeagan
09-19-15, 06:52 PM
Yeah , I think I'm out too. I am 3 nuggets shy and not a single drop for two days. I have chopped every kind of rock I could find...nothing. I wish it had the 12 nuggets I gave up back!

mreames
09-19-15, 07:13 PM
Why does it take so long to log the testimonials:-/?! Stuck at 31 all day. Just eating up time.

How many did you end yesterday with?

JayKay62
09-19-15, 07:48 PM
Not very happy with this challenge. I really wanted Sir Hamlet, but I have no possibility of getting the gold nuggets. I feel like I've wasted a lot of time and some gems for nothing. 😕

irishmeagan
09-19-15, 09:04 PM
not very happy with this challenge. I really wanted sir hamlet, but i have no possibility of getting the gold nuggets. I feel like i've wasted a lot of time and some gems for nothing. ��

word!!!!

jansden
09-19-15, 09:45 PM
No possible way to get the nuggets and after spending a ton of energy chopping rocks I'm done

kdgulle
09-19-15, 10:02 PM
Yeah , I think I'm out too. I am 3 nuggets shy and not a single drop for two days. I have chopped every kind of rock I could find...nothing. I wish it had the 12 nuggets I gave up back!
I only chopped the rock croppings and I did get 3 nuggets after 2 days of nothing. Just keep at it.

bluebird5555
09-19-15, 10:48 PM
Why are testimonials taking so long to credit. Stuck on 31 since YESTERDAY. Just got 1 more. Time is ticking down and the game is holding up progress:-/

coolssp
09-19-15, 11:20 PM
Slightly off topic, S8 needs to give quests to download more games for gems to help replenish the gems used in this quest. I used about 200 gems to get elusive majic fruit and would love the gems... Do you agree

ClaresKingdom
09-19-15, 11:40 PM
word!!!!

I agree!

15 nuggets! I haven't even finished upgrading the arena yet and rock outcroppings and mines are not giving me anything!!

I give up this is impossible! :mad:

SusanKatRN
09-20-15, 12:02 AM
I read the beginning and knew not to give up nuggets and just gave the gold, I keep most of my reserve up before using more. Had a hard time with the ornamental beams. But I got them. I am having a problem with testimonials. I think our Android neighbors do not receive our request. Not sure how I like that, separating us more. I have great Android friends.

anissada
09-20-15, 12:25 AM
Why are testimonials taking so long to credit. Stuck on 31 since YESTERDAY. Just got 1 more. Time is ticking down and the game is holding up progress:-/

sorry if this sounds unfriendly, but if you would have read earlier posts.. you would have known that chapter six is a matter of minute if you have the buildings ready to collect. that's what this forum is about, reading and using posts in your benefit. lately i see too many posts asking things that were answered a page ago already. or even in post 2..

at the moment i am having trouble sending out requests for the third day. every time i do so the game glitches without the messages that they were send and i get the notice that it's an online game.. but i didn't loose internetconnection...but i can not ask those same nbs again for one. odd, don't you think

confusedfarm
09-20-15, 12:42 AM
I am only on chapter three of the Sir Piggleworth's Event even though I've been working diligently to complete each goal and there are only 3 days left...will it be possible to complete all the goals to win Sir Hamlet? If not, that's messed up that they would ask for 500,000 coins in the beginning knowing the goals are too difficult to complete in the allotted time...I don't have any diamonds because I guess in error I keep hitting update or something that takes whatever little I have left so I can't speed up anything in the shops that is required to complete any of the goals...Are there any suggestions? Thanks,

mreames
09-20-15, 12:52 AM
Exactly what does your timer say when you click on the icon? Did you start the first day or later? Be sure to go down the list on post #2 of the first page. The testimonials will be the trickiest. Probably if you started the day it was released, you won't be able to make it. If it says 2 days and 23 hours, you could make it if you have everything in place.

I am only on chapter three of the Sir Piggleworth's Event even though I've been working diligently to complete each goal and there are only 3 days left...will it be possible to complete all the goals to win Sir Hamlet? If not, that's messed up that they would ask for 500,000 coins in the beginning knowing the goals are too difficult to complete in the allotted time...I don't have any diamonds because I guess in error I keep hitting update or something that takes whatever little I have left so I can't speed up anything in the shops that is required to complete any of the goals...Are there any suggestions? Thanks,

anissada
09-20-15, 12:56 AM

i think you can.. IF you have everything done immediately, the strawberries and mushrooms won't take long, so if you have 10 ornated beams already crafted and waiting to give, you go right to chapter 4 which only wants you to cut down trees, plants and rocks (you can chop ahead, only leaving one chop to clear). that moves you right away into chapter 5, were it takes 2 days and a bit to get the testimonials. straight on to 6, make sure to have those buildings ready too. (that is have TWO marketplaces, reset 24 hrs and THREE jewelers, reset 8 hrs).

again, all this info is in post 2.. SW works very hard to keep that updated so we know what to do.

zaccy678
09-20-15, 01:03 AM
Just got the final 10 testimonials.

Just a suggestion - check your News to see if it shows your neighbours responding to your requests there.

I saw that there were more responses in my News feed than showing in the counter.
I closed the app and went back in, and the counter went up.

Sandybellee
09-20-15, 01:08 AM
Finished and got little Sir Hammy! Thank you so much to all my wonderful neigbors for sending the testimonials! I'm sending them to everyone whose requests I get. :)

I only had to skip the nuggets with 100 gems so Sir H ended up costing less than a Baron's tent prize and of course there are all the other prizes from the chapters, too. I was lucky to have the lower demands for lower level players - otherwise I would never have made it! This was probably my last best chance to get the final prize from one of these events for a long time because next time I will probably already have the harder tasks for more advanced players.

Wishing you all lots of luck so Sir H can come live in all your kingdoms and queendoms!

mreames
09-20-15, 01:10 AM
Good tip, it also applies to seeing your neighbors requests. :)

Just got the final 10 testimonials.

Just a suggestion - check your News to see if it shows your neighbours responding to your requests there.

I saw that there were more responses in my News feed than showing in the counter.
I closed the app and went back in, and the counter went up.

mreames
09-20-15, 01:11 AM
Congrats! :)

Finished and got little Sir Hammy! Thank you so much to all my wonderful neigbors for sending the testimonials! I'm sending them to everyone whose requests I get. :)

I only had to skip the nuggets with 100 gems so Sir H ended up costing less than a Baron's tent prize and of course there are all the other prizes from the chapters, too. I was lucky to have the lower demands for lower level players - otherwise I would never have made it! This was probably my last best chance to get the final prize from one of these events for a long time because next time I will probably already have the harder tasks for more advanced players.

Wishing you all lots of luck so Sir H can come live in all your kingdoms and queendoms!

hugpete
09-20-15, 01:12 AM
Not very happy with this challenge. I really wanted Sir Hamlet, but I have no possibility of getting the gold nuggets. I feel like I've wasted a lot of time and some gems for nothing. 😕

No possible way to get the nuggets and after spending a ton of energy chopping rocks I'm done

I only chopped the rock croppings and I did get 3 nuggets after 2 days of nothing. Just keep at it.

I think I'm out too. All I've been doing is smashing rocks & not a single nugget in 3 days. Disappointing.

confusedfarm
09-20-15, 01:16 AM
Thanks I'll try - and thanks for answering my next question about being able to complete some of the other task like chopping trees ahead of time...

anissada
09-20-15, 02:23 AM
Good tip, it also applies to seeing your neighbors requests. :)

if you visit the neighbours that requested something before you accept sending, they will show on the bottom if you nbslist, that way you can send your requests to the most active ones at that time!

EBJW
09-20-15, 03:18 AM
sorry if this sounds unfriendly, but if you would have read earlier posts.. you would have known that chapter six is a matter of minute if you have the buildings ready to collect. that's what this forum is about, reading and using posts in your benefit. lately i see too many posts asking things that were answered a page ago already. or even in post 2..

Oh yes, I read... Oh yes, I made an extra jeweler... Oh yes, I had all the necessary buildings out and ready...
And I warned others.

Then when my 50th response came through I started immediately visiting the farmhouses, the jewelers, the market places. Huh.....?? can only visited 1 market place cause the other has been collected 4 minutes earlier?!?
Doink!! I must have accidently hit the 2nd market place just before Chapter 6 started... Now I have to wait another day before Sir Hamlet arrives!
LOL! (a lesson in being patient?!)

katbtodd
09-20-15, 03:57 AM
thinking sir hamlet ..should drop gold For what we gave for him,,,glad I had the gold to give,,,I know many of you do not, since it wasn't that long ago we gave gold nuggets,, thinking this event should have been gold apples not gold nuggets ,pigs like apples !!!

naughtyimp
09-20-15, 04:14 AM
Well, no chance of getting Sir Hamlet!

I have not had a golden nugget since before the recent world event, then used all those I had up to make the golden rods for the jousting arena just before this started.

I've commissioned an additional deep mine, chopped up rocks till they can out of my ears and done all the other stuff recommended here to try and get some. Not enough gold to skip.

Result - not a single nugget to be seen.
Even worse no Adamant either so can't upgrade the jousting arena anyway so long slow Mithril collection going on now

janddolphins
09-20-15, 04:15 AM
Good news I will get my Sir Hamlet!!!!! If you would have asked me at start of even with 3 magic fruit I would have said it was impossible but using those greenhouses around the clock saved me. This truly was a challenge of sanity, luck, and working around the clock for those missing the fruit, 500K, or prime cuts. I think those missing nuggets had a huge disadvantage.

Bad news, I got so excited being on chapters 6 that I went and clicked all the buildings that were waiting for chapter six....whoops, yeah I recommend going in order for everyone else and not getting too excited like me making that mistake! A lesson in patients for me, I just became too excited haha. Thankfully there's is enough time on clock and market place will recharge in 22 hours. With a day and 19 hours left I am just going to have to torture myself and wait the extra day. But still amazed it was done and without my paying for gems, although I did use the ones I earned from solitaire to buy a tree which is an investment I would have made anyway with them (somehow I missed it and thought I had all gem trees) and twice to speed things up, even though it was unessesary but wanted that extra day to ask neighbors to play safe. 141 gems in total, 75 from solitaire the rest saved up or earned in chapter 4, plus still sitting on 30 gems so it's okay.

Now just working on helping my sister and hoping she gets full responses from neighbors today to make up for Friday night and we will both have it!

jdygmgi
09-20-15, 04:31 AM

That explains many many things... I still have a iOS CS v1.2.5 in which portrait view is available, but no Baron Tent nor pig pen, sunflower and apple trough appear, same that happens in your android phone. So, when S8 recoded the game into v1.3 (Baron Tent) and later into v1.4 (Sir Hamlet) they also crashed few things: we already knew the unstorable and bad designed Tent itself (not available for android users) and also knew the crash of the portrait view. We already knew the brand new "Gifts for watching videos" randomly crash for iOS users depending not on iOS version but on hardware version XDDD (although some users report different facts), but today we also know that S8 crashed the "request for friends" compatibility between iOS and android devices.

Maybe they didn't ever check that "request for friends" compatibility between iOS and android devices and they will realize tomorrow when some mod send them a message about that? It would be very poor if they did know it and put a 50 "request for friends" goal in a timed event, wouldn't it be? So, may it be a casualty those all bugs came after TL left CS...

It is not an argument that this is a free game since many players pay for it. It is not an argument that S8 crew work hard since gem traps are still there and there will always be. It is not an argument that v1.3 and v1.4 brought nice features because they were released untested, in a hurry to add fast incomings to S8 through gems (Tent) and third partners fees (videos to watch). And finally, v1.3 and v1.4 were unnecesary as other new items are coded in old reliable 1.2 CS version, such as Trade Wagon, Blythewood items and Faerie Bulbs.

Just wanted to explain it to those which may loose the final prize of this quest, after spending money (gems) to skip chapters, due to the bug of the "request for friends" compatibility between iOS and android devices.

janddolphins
09-20-15, 04:31 AM

As others said you should be able to make it if you have 3 S8 days left to send the requests and have buildings for chapter 6 ready. Also if you have any energy crates saved up you might want to use them to push through until 5 if you need the extra energy with all the chopping so you can just get to 5. Best of luck to you!

furpurs
09-20-15, 05:07 AM
Help! My greenhouse won't grow faireseeds! It's not even a locked by goal option. What do I do?

twinkletoes12348
09-20-15, 05:53 AM

Hooray! At times this quest has been tough but it's been a lot of fun.

mreames
09-20-15, 06:27 AM
Early congrats! :) now be sure to help your sister avoid the same mistake. ;)
Don't feel bad, it's easy to do and I've done similar before. Lol good luck to both of you. :)

Good news I will get my Sir Hamlet!!!!! If you would have asked me at start of even with 3 magic fruit I would have said it was impossible but using those greenhouses around the clock saved me. This truly was a challenge of sanity, luck, and working around the clock for those missing the fruit, 500K, or prime cuts. I think those missing nuggets had a huge disadvantage.

Bad news, I got so excited being on chapters 6 that I went and clicked all the buildings that were waiting for chapter six....whoops, yeah I recommend going in order for everyone else and not getting too excited like me making that mistake! A lesson in patients for me, I just became too excited haha. Thankfully there's is enough time on clock and market place will recharge in 22 hours. With a day and 19 hours left I am just going to have to torture myself and wait the extra day. But still amazed it was done and without my paying for gems, although I did use the ones I earned from solitaire to buy a tree which is an investment I would have made anyway with them (somehow I missed it and thought I had all gem trees) and twice to speed things up, even though it was unessesary but wanted that extra day to ask neighbors to play safe. 141 gems in total, 75 from solitaire the rest saved up or earned in chapter 4, plus still sitting on 30 gems so it's okay.

Now just working on helping my sister and hoping she gets full responses from neighbors today to make up for Friday night and we will both have it!

riverly
09-20-15, 06:33 AM
Sunday am here. My clock says I have 2 days and 9 hrs left on event. Can I trust the clock that I am seeing? All these different times that I see being posted is a little confusing.

PrincessCupOButter
09-20-15, 07:03 AM
Help! My greenhouse won't grow faireseeds! It's not even a locked by goal option. What do I do?

Check here: http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?75916-THE-HUB!-Building-Guide-Inventory-Guide-amp-Game-Help
to find the requirements for growing Faeriebulb seeds.

PrincessCupOButter
09-20-15, 07:22 AM
After going back and forth trying to decide what to do, and much frustration, I managed to complete the story and 'win' Sir Hamlet without using gems to speed up chapters. I was fortunate to have the gold nuggets, ornate beams, and wonderful neighbors to make it possible. (Thanks y'all!)

Storm 8:
1) Please, in the future, consider adjusting gem costs to reflect partial completion. Those gold nuggets hurt many players here. I can only imagine how it affected those who are unfamiliar with the forums.
2) Please consider adding gold nuggets as a drop from Sir Hamlet (or the fully leveled up arena). It's only fair since they required so many! Or at least give us the ability to craft them using other gold items. Personally, I have 99 golden eggs and no use for them. (Please don't say trades, as the nuggets are required elsewhere.)
3) I love the fact that we are having regular updates!! Huge Thank-you!!! But please consider not requiring large amounts of the same rare item (ex. gold nuggets...living wood!) in every update. Many trees will die throughout the land before the faerie bulb/terrarium is complete. :(

riverly
09-20-15, 07:38 AM
I think I'll make it. It's the requests that are tripping me up. I feel like I'm just sending them out randomly because I don't get responses very quickly. I don't know if this is making things worse or if it is helping or what. I do know I have a lot of good neighbors.

mreames
09-20-15, 07:41 AM
Sunday am here. My clock says I have 2 days and 9 hrs left on event. Can I trust the clock that I am seeing? All these different times that I see being posted is a little confusing.

It's based on when you started the event.

midgetsocks
09-20-15, 07:47 AM
I got all testimonials, I only sent out a mass request once, and a day and a half later they're all here. Btw I sent out the requests a few hours before the game reset. Pretty good turnaround. I ended up parting with my golden nuggets but I've already received another from a mine, so if I want to go back to previous level it's just a lot of chopping and collecting.

omni69
09-20-15, 08:25 AM
I'm think I'm out.. I tried but I had very few magic fruit to start with and although I've been trying the greenhouse has been giving me anything but magic fruit, so I'm stuck with only 23. I know I can buy a few morre in the exchange but it's not going to get me over the line. I was cruising (greenhouse was giving me fruit 2 or 3 times in a row) so I put in the gold nuggets but then it fizzled, nothing. Bummed I lost the gold nuggets. Oh well - party on everyone :(

bjaich
09-20-15, 08:26 AM
First of all I like to say hello to everyone, I have been lurking and reading the forum for quite a while but never posted before.

I have been playing Castle Story for a couple of month now. I have played quite a few other similar games, but found all got very boring when you reached a higher level. While I am only on level 33 in Castle Story currently I love knowing that there are so many challenges still for me to complete.

I have participated in a couple of timed events (Vineyard Estate and Horse track) and finished them all. But I have to admit I love the Sir Hamlet one so far the best and for me all the prices while they look good will come in handy. I am nearly finished, am waiting for 3 hours before my last collection at the Jewellers and then have 2 Marketplaces ready to collect from.
I was also out of Gold Nuggets as I am in the middle of upgrading the Jousting Area to level 4. However personally speaking I had no buying the Value Bundle and used some diamonds to reach the goals.
I love the game and therefore I have no objection paying for some parts so the developers will continue giving us updates. I do appreciate that I can choose to spend money on the game or not but even if I don’t it will not stop me reaching most goals.

So to cut a long post short – Thank you Storm8 – Thank you neighbours for the testimonials - I can’t wait to welcome Sir Hamlet to my Castle to have a lot of fun and adventures with Sir Pigglesworth!

wamboltia
09-20-15, 08:44 AM
Kinda bummed out, been working so hard to get sir hamlet only to get to chapter 5 to realize that I did all that work for nothing. I have 3 golden nuggets. No way I will ever get 10 in 2 days.

ezukia
09-20-15, 08:56 AM
I had all of the items already and easily got to the written testimonial stage as quickly as you could without using gems - every other day I had nothing to do at all - but barely any of my neighbors are responding to my requests. It's been several days now and I'm at 30/50, so as it's ending tomorrow I know I'm not going to get Sir Hamlet.

I'm frustrated that they broke the tasks up like they did and put one at the end that was impossible for me to complete. I've sent the request to all of my neighbors every day...

Very disappointed :\

dragoniakingdom
09-20-15, 09:27 AM
I had all of the items already and easily got to the written testimonial stage as quickly as you could without using gems - every other day I had nothing to do at all - but barely any of my neighbors are responding to my requests. It's been several days now and I'm at 30/50, so as it's ending tomorrow I know I'm not going to get Sir Hamlet.

I'm frustrated that they broke the tasks up like they did and put one at the end that was impossible for me to complete. I've sent the request to all of my neighbors every day...

Have you tried hard closing your device?
I was stuck on 40/50 until I did that & when I logged in afterwards that portion finished.

Worth trying.

jdygmgi
09-20-15, 09:46 AM
I love the game and therefore I have no objection paying for some parts so the developers will continue giving us updates. I do appreciate that I can choose to spend money on the game or not but even if I don?t it will not stop me reaching most goals.

Oh, then I suggest you to buy a second Wizzard School instead of royal horses, as normal players use to do. Otherwise it seems to be a CM fake Kingdom with some thousands of gems to invest in smoothing the hard reality. Don't worry you aren't the only one in this thread ;)

cyndora
09-20-15, 09:50 AM
even though i worked on this quest from the start....i know i will NOT be getting sir nugget...

way too many rare items needed, and RIGHT AFTER giving nuggets for the last quest...

like mentioned above , apples would have been better with the pig dont you think??? and using nuggets right after we used nuggets for something else, you didnt even raise the drop rate!? you alienated alot of players with this quest.. people like to complete things, myself included, and its frustrating that i am now missing sir nugget in my kingdom...grrrrr.

the updates are great, just double check the needs. make it a little bit more reasonable and stop with this 48 hours between chapters , those stink.

p.s congrats to all that got sir hamlet! well done!

AnniePMH
09-20-15, 10:01 AM
Oh, then I suggest you to buy a second Wizzard School instead of royal horses, as normal players use to do. Otherwise it seems to be a CM fake Kingdom with some thousands of gems to invest in smoothing the hard reality. Don't worry you aren't the only one in this thread ;)

Hmm...what does CM stand for? And every CS player has their own style of playing. That's one of the things that make this game enjoyable, diversity:)

ezukia
09-20-15, 10:06 AM
Have you tried hard closing your device?
I was stuck on 40/50 until I did that & when I logged in afterwards that portion finished.

Worth trying.

Yes, I've done that several times. Either most of my neighbors have stopped playing recently, since this never used to be a problem, or they just aren't getting my requests for whatever reason.

anissada
09-20-15, 11:28 AM

pls add my 2 kd and send request, i will respond immediately
i invited you (GemCastle and C'estMoi KD)

drepanum
09-20-15, 11:29 AM
I sent out requests and included my son's account. I checked to see that he received the request. It did not show up. Considering the time sensitivity of this quest...I'd like to know what is up. Against my better judgement
I already purchased a few gems that I had no intention
Of buying. Now I am at the mercy of this 20 responses and find that my requests are not going through.

janddolphins
09-20-15, 12:08 PM
I sent out requests and included my son's account. I checked to see that he received the request. It did not show up. Considering the time sensitivity of this quest...I'd like to know what is up. Against my better judgement
Of buying. Now I am at the mercy of this 20 responses and find that my requests are not going through.

This is the problem I think many are having. My sister tested it with me and each day I did not get hers. One day she only got the one from stormie. She is now up to 36 so fingers crossed she should make it tomorrow but regardless this is an unfair bug that needs to be looked at and players who lost out because of it compensated.

pocopicasso
09-20-15, 12:15 PM
I ᕼᗩᐯE ᒍᑌᔕT ᖇEᗩᗪ TᕼᖇOᑌGᕼ ᔕEᐯEᑎ ᑭᗩGEᔕ (gave мe a нeadacнe & coυld noт even conтιnυe!), ᖇEGᗩᖇᗪIᑎG TᕼE ᑕᑌᖇᖇEᑎT "ЅΙR НAМLEТ" ЅТORY ВOOĸ QυEЅТ............
R͟E͟A͟L͟L͟Y͟ S͟T͟O͟R͟M͟ 8 ????
I am a long time player and I am AMAZED that no one from the company seems to care that 99% of players are
L●E●A●V●I●N●G● the game because they are fed up, disgusted and DONE with unreasonable requests!!!

There is NO WAY ON EARTH that Storm 8 is not making ENOUGH money from general, everyday players who spend little bits here and there, so WHY do they continue to be so G⃣R⃣E⃣E⃣D⃣Y⃣???

IS ANYONE LISTENING?

Or, fellow players, do you agree?

Sad because it used to be an awesome game, but Fed up & refuse to cough up more dough-

furpurs
09-20-15, 12:25 PM
Check here: http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?75916-THE-HUB!-Building-Guide-Inventory-Guide-amp-Game-Help
to find the requirements for growing Faeriebulb seeds.

I looked all over that link, no help. There's no way I'll get enough magic fruit if I can't get my greenhouse working. Any other ideas?????

cats2011
09-20-15, 01:17 PM
This is day 2 of sending out requests for testimonials with only a handful of replies. I KNOW they are not being received because a few were to my husband's phone and another iPod I had. The requests NEVER came through. All devices have been updated, so there is no excuse for this! After all the work I've put in and all the supplies and gems I've used, if I can't complete the goal, I'm quitting the game. I've had it with all of the goals and buildings I haven't been able to finish!!!!!

meme1098
09-20-15, 01:49 PM
This is day 2 of sending out requests for testimonials with only a handful of replies. I KNOW they are not being received because a few were to my husband's phone and another iPod I had. The requests NEVER came through. All devices have been updated, so there is no excuse for this! After all the work I've put in and all the supplies and gems I've used, if I can't complete the goal, I'm quitting the game. I've had it with all of the goals and buildings I haven't been able to finish!!!!!

This is the problem I think many are having. My sister tested it with me and each day I did not get hers. One day she only got the one from stormie. She is now up to 36 so fingers crossed she should make it tomorrow but regardless this is an unfair bug that needs to be looked at and players who lost out because of it compensated.

Has anyone posted in the Bugs thread yet regarding this issue? Not that it'll do any good today but if there's a thread there with numerous posts explaining your problems, maybe S8 will see it tomorrow. It's a shame all this is going on on the weekend when no ones around at S8. Hoping there's a resolution quickly to the problem y'all are experiencing.

Also maybe email support & then PM one of S8 staff when you get a ticket #. Sourp4tch or Pika.

Support@storm8.com

xtina1585
09-20-15, 01:52 PM

How many neighbor testimonials for lower level players?

janddolphins
09-20-15, 02:02 PM
Has anyone posted in the Bugs thread yet regarding this issue? Not that it'll do any good today but if there's a thread there with numerous posts explaining your problems, maybe S8 will see it tomorrow. It's a shame all this is going on on the weekend when no ones around at S8. Hoping there's a resolution quickly to the problem y'all are experiencing.

Also maybe email support & then PM one of S8 staff when you get a ticket #. Sourp4tch or Pika.

Support@storm8.com

Yes, a bugs thread was started a few days ago

SpiritWind00
09-20-15, 02:09 PM
I've reported it a few days ago....

If you're stuck for testimonials, send me an invite and write on my wall 'for testimonial'.

Android players aren't getting your requests...

29vanilla
09-20-15, 02:32 PM
Add me if having trouble with requests. I'm an iOS player. I decided to not give up my precious nuggets and didn't want to stress over chapter 6. But happy to help those who are staying the course. I do believe there are things out of whack with this whole quest as others have stated already. I do like the gifts I received in exchange for my resources. And...Sir Ham looks awfully cute. But I'll have to admire him from afar. Good luck everyone who finishes.

Add: 29vanilla and/or WhidbeyPort

twinkletoes12348
09-20-15, 02:34 PM
Feel free to add me, too, and send your requests! I'm happy to help. Good luck, folks!

riverly
09-20-15, 02:36 PM
Ezkuia I sent a testimonial. I hope you got it.

belbar22
09-20-15, 03:01 PM
People can add me for requests. I am an IOS player and I play several times a day.

camber16
09-20-15, 03:23 PM
Bit confused, logged in on day three of ornate beam goal...and its still active. I thought you only got two days per goal? In any case, i wont be carrying on after this. I have had no gold nuggets since the jousting event started but good on ya' all who are.

PrincessCupOButter
09-20-15, 03:44 PM
I looked all over that link, no help. There's no way I'll get enough magic fruit if I can't get my greenhouse working. Any other ideas?????

No, I'm sorry. I'd hoped "the hub" might tell you if you've completed all the goals needed to grow the Faeriebulb seeds. From what I remember they seem to be connected to the faerie respite and Griselda's dark garden.

anissada
09-20-15, 03:47 PM
Bit confused, logged in on day three of ornate beam goal...and its still active. I thought you only got two days per goal? In any case, i wont be carrying on after this. I have had no gold nuggets since the jousting event started but good on ya' all who are.

no.. two days is minimum before you can move on to the next chapter.
after two days you don't have the waiting time but move on straight away into the next one
so, if you do not complete a chapter that's where the whole event ends for you

PrincessCupOButter
09-20-15, 03:50 PM

There is a two day wait between chapters, so if you finish one before two days is up, you have to wait for the next one to unlock. You can take longer than two days to finish a chapter, but that leaves less time to finish the event. It's worth it to do as many chapters as you can, even if you don't finish them all, because the prizes for each chapter are pretty useful.

Side note: I was fortunate to have everything needed to finish, but I wouldn't have gemmed it. The prizes are nice, and I appreciate them, but all the drops do have other sources. So my advice is to just do the ones you can.

555KC555
09-20-15, 03:59 PM
I'm on the last chapter, first goal to visit 3 farmhouses. Whenever I visit them it doesn't count towards the goal, still says 0/3.
I visited 5 of my farmhouses and it doesn't work. Did anyone else experienced problems with this? What should I do?

555KC555
09-20-15, 04:04 PM
I'm on the last chapter, first goal to visit 3 farmhouses. Whenever I visit them it doesn't count towards the goal, still says 0/3.
I visited 5 of my farmhouses and it doesn't work. Did anyone else experienced problems with this? What should I do?

Never mind I foreclosed the game and it worked.
By the way it's 3 jewelers in goal 2 of last chapter, not 2 jewelers.

ezukia
09-20-15, 04:08 PM
Ezkuia I sent a testimonial. I hope you got it.

Yupp I did! Thank you to everyone who has added me - there have been a lot of you, and I'm now at 45/50, which is super exciting :)

riverly
09-20-15, 04:15 PM
Yeah!! Remember to have everything ready for the final step as much as possible and keep an eye on your timer.

sircatalot
09-20-15, 04:35 PM
Have been stuck at 45/50 all day...help please!

jb7404
09-20-15, 05:56 PM
Ok, Got my Pig! It dropped coins and Truffles, and I'm full on Truffles, so I just got coins! I can't believe I went through all that, and used up 15 Gold Nuggets to get an Ugly Pig who poops coins and truffles! Lol, Too Funny!

danzplace
09-20-15, 06:06 PM
Need a neighbor add me DanzPlace. I check one to two times a day. At least.

irishmeagan
09-20-15, 06:15 PM
3 days...no gold. Sucks!

sircatalot
09-20-15, 06:29 PM
Thank you to everyone who added me for testimonials! I got the 50! Now just waiting 11 hours for my market to refresh. ( daughter tapped accidentally when she grabbed my iPad to look up periodic table for HW due in the morning). You guys are the best! So happy I will be able to get the little piggie!

tuffyjkitten
09-20-15, 06:29 PM
Done! Got my Sir Hamlet and stored my extra buildings. I had to send out some extra testimonial requests this morning but they all came in by the time my chapter unlocked this afternoon.

Congrats to those who finished and to anyone who didn't....well, there's always another event coming up! I didn't upgrade my jousting arena so I had 14 nuggets and luckily got the last one when chopping the rocks for the goal. I wouldn't have finished otherwise as no way was I spending gems.

riverly
09-20-15, 07:09 PM
Ok, Got my Pig! It dropped coins and Truffles, and I'm full on Truffles, so I just got coins! I can't believe I went through all that, and used up 15 Gold Nuggets to get an Ugly Pig who poops coins and truffles! Lol, Too Funny!
I know !! I think it's bordering on insanity!!! Crazy.