PDA

View Full Version : For the love of God - please EXPAND!!!

whonose
02-15-11, 07:07 AM
I'm completely full on my 24x24 patch for months now. I don't see the need to buy anything because I have no room for it.

TeamLava, with all this money you're making from us, could you at least buy some better servers that can handle a city expansion to say, 30x30? That would make me want to play and buy your ridiculously expensive cases for a while longer yet!

Unregistered
02-16-11, 09:37 AM
Your chances of a response from team lava or a real update is identical to your chances of God stepping in to help.

Unregistered
03-13-11, 10:56 PM
I'm completely full on my 24x24 patch for months now. I don't see the need to buy anything because I have no room for it.

TeamLava, with all this money you're making from us, could you at least buy some better servers that can handle a city expansion to say, 30x30? That would make me want to play and buy your ridiculously expensive cases for a while longer yet!

They gave us more factories but nowhere to put them! I've been taking out buildings to fit them in. Teamlava just have no common sense!

jlock
04-25-11, 09:32 PM
I am having the same problem. I can't expand. Has anyone found a way to fix this?

jlock
04-25-11, 09:33 PM
Have you found anyway to fix this since you posted on 2-15-11?

GroupMagma
04-26-11, 09:14 AM
24x24 is currently the maximum City expansion size.

Rachael98
04-26-11, 09:17 AM

Err...GroupMagma, I think that's what they're trying to say: they want more space availible!

Everyone else, I'm sure that the devs are working on it because I know that they recently updated expansions on RS.

chvchv
04-26-11, 09:25 AM
Your chances of a response from team lava or a real update is identical to your chances of God stepping in to help.

Not necessarily. Or maybe... I don't know.

I have met God personally and asked him some questions. He admitted that he made some errors back then when he created earth (actually the whole universe) in less then a week. We both agreed that it would have been better to add a few more days to the schedule. He promised that he will release free weekly upgrades to enhance the overall situation on this planet. So far I'm still waiting for upgrade no. 1.

What is it that I've wanted to say? ummm... whatever... who cares...

chvchv
04-26-11, 09:27 AM

WE KNOW THAT!!! Holy smokes! That's the reason why the OP was begging for an expansion!!!!!!

Btw:
http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?8460-For-the-love-of-God-please-EXPAND!!!&p=46099&viewfull=1#post46099

Something to delete!!!

sunshine56
04-26-11, 05:32 PM
Since this thread was bumped...I just have to say, honestly, 24x24 is perfect. I pretty much have everything the average person can have, and it all fits nicely in my city. Unless you want every single thing to be separated by roads, then I don't know why people want more expansion.

chvchv
04-26-11, 06:15 PM
You might be ok with 24x24, but for some players more space means more possibilities. I would like to create a totally different city.... but my thoughts need SPACE... lots of space. Something that I don't see coming for CS at all.

Oh well... it's TL's loss in the end.

sunshine56
04-27-11, 01:18 AM
I get that, but people are complaining that with everything there is to buy and own, there's not enough room. There IS enough room.

And I don't really see TL losing anything, unless suddenly everyone is going to buy more things with CC because of expansion.

robberville
04-27-11, 10:23 AM
I see alot of cities with everything bought and gifted horded on their map - so in this case enough space will never be enough space.

Having said that - i plan and organise everything i want on my map so the space is okey but more would be welcome.

See my city if u wanna see my solution: Robberville.

Safren87
05-03-11, 02:45 AM
I want more space too! 24x24 was nice some levels ago, but now I can't do what I want! My city is now full and well organized, it would be chaos if I wanted to add something else!
Please TeamLava, EXPAND! We all DO know that the maximum allowed space at the moment is 24x24, we want MORE! WE ALL LOVE THIS GAME, but we're going to stop playing without expansions!
(PS. I COMPLETELY AGREE with chvchv, post #3 is to delete)
--
Safren87

ocdetails
05-05-11, 02:04 PM
I like my city to look somewhat functional. I don't need roads between every building or anything, but I need space to put stuff. There are very few goals to achieve once you reach a certain level unless you have the time available to just go back and master every factory item. I've got a job and a life, so City Story is about to get deleted unless you come up with something to engage me with soon. I've got less than 2.5 million coins to go before I get my final building and then I'm done. Level 96 with 1,000,000+ fully satisfied and smiling residents. There isn't much else for me to work toward.

ID: ocdetails

chvchv
05-10-11, 08:50 AM
(PS. I COMPLETELY AGREE with chvchv, post #3 is to delete)

GroupMagma doesn't care. He has already proven that it is not his top priority to keep the board clean. Otherwise he would have spotted such filth on his own.

GroupMagma
05-10-11, 10:43 AM
Deleted now. Please, if I do happen to miss a post with inappropriate content, feel free to send me a PM/VM.

chvchv
05-10-11, 11:30 AM
You've missed it back then. You've posted almost right underneath it.

Thanks for deleting it!

DoubleZ
05-17-11, 12:35 AM

Posted by "Unregistered"?? Thought you had to register to post? I remember not being able to post without registering.

Mogwai4111
05-17-11, 12:50 AM

Then let me be the first to say THANK YOU GOD FOR THE UPDATE LAST WEEK!

DoubleZ
05-17-11, 12:54 AM
GroupMagma doesn't care. He has already proven that it is not his top priority to keep the board clean. Otherwise he would have spotted such filth on his own.

Have you ever moderated a forum of this magnitude or any forum for that matter? I seriously doubt it! I own and moderate a few Yahoo! Groups, but no way would I take on the responsibility to moderate a forum such as this, especially with nominal compensation, if any at all.

I have huge issues with the current problems I'm experiencing with Farm Story (only TL game I play) and complain about Team Lava as a whole at times (for not following through, for not truly listening to the existing players, etc.), but disrespecting the group moderator or anyone else for that matter is rude and pointless. The only thing it accomplishes is bringing light to your immaturity.

GroupMagma
05-17-11, 12:15 PM
Posted by "Unregistered"?? Thought you had to register to post? I remember not being able to post without registering.

There was a time in TeamLava forums when Unregistered posts were allowed. Those days are behind us, and everyone is very grateful for that.

WarehamCity14
06-04-11, 11:06 AM
Since this thread was bumped...I just have to say, honestly, 24x24 is perfect. I pretty much have everything the average person can have, and it all fits nicely in my city. Unless you want every single thing to be separated by roads, then I don't know why people want more expansion.

Maybe so it looks like a REAL CITY, Moron!!!!! Roads and placing also help visitors to find where to clean, a rather nice idea, don't you think???? I am GLAD you are NOT one of my neighbors!!!

WarehamCity14
06-04-11, 11:16 AM
There was a time in TeamLava forums when Unregistered posts were allowed. Those days are behind us, and everyone is very grateful for that.

Yes, about a YEAR after we've all been ASKING for the ability to register!!!!! Thank you for finally getting around to giving us what we've asked for.... Now, how about an EXPANSION!!!! It was really funny, I was playing both FarmStory and CityStory and the head guru for TeamLava kept saying they couldn't expand CityStory, when FarmStory was already EXPANDED far beyond the then max CityStory space!!! So PLEASE, listen to us, scrap the recent updates! (especially CityStory). I dropped FarmStory months ago when I realized that you were changing the expansion requirements on the fly - one of my neighbors asked me why it was taking me so long to expand, which was when I found out that in one week you had quadrupled the requirement!!!! After many months of faithful City building I am about FED UP, although I am glad to see that you are now actually making UPDATES to current games instead of reinventing the wheel in different flavors (RestaurantStory, BakeryStory, FashionStory, EmpireStory, etc....)

yogurtjunkie303
06-04-11, 06:21 PM
Maybe so it looks like a REAL CITY
+1. I even have zoning.

After many months of faithful City building I am about FED UP, although I am glad to see that you are now actually making UPDATES to current games instead of reinventing the wheel in different flavors (RestaurantStory, BakeryStory, FashionStory, EmpireStory, etc....)

+1.
TL, I don't understand why it's so hard for you to see that expanding = more purchase.

farmerrobbo
06-04-11, 06:42 PM
Yes! Please expand! How hard can it be programatically?