PDA

View Full Version : Fixed Country Fair - can't refresh order item :(

Rynetory2
09-10-15, 12:54 AM
I can't refresh this order of Day two of country fair event. I clicked on the refresh button but it doesn't work. Pls help. This order is ridiculous. Only 1 ribbon for 4 ice creams. The ribbons given are not equivalent to the value of the craft items.

SparklyOctopus
09-10-15, 01:09 AM
Sorry to hear that! Could you try force closing the game and then tapping the refresh button again to see if it will register?

Rynetory2
09-10-15, 01:21 AM
Sorry to hear that! Could you try force closing the game and then tapping the refresh button again to see if it will register?

I did what you suggest before I posted this thread. Tried again. Didn't work. It just doesn't allow me to refresh. I don't want to send this order for only 1 ribbon. Pls help. Many thanks.

Just to add. This is the first time I'm refreshing. I didn't try it yesterday. Using version 2.0

SparklyOctopus
09-10-15, 01:40 AM
Could you try uninstalling and reinstalling the game to see if that will let you refresh? Please let us know. :)

Rynetory2
09-10-15, 01:54 AM
Could you try uninstalling and reinstalling the game to see if that will let you refresh? Please let us know. :)

Uninstalled and installed and didn't work. :( no reaction when I click on the refresh button.

panfeifeng
09-10-15, 02:10 AM
Unable to deliver the order.Refresh the order no answer.All can't delivery order is order a blue ribbon.
Is a big problem and activity is unable to continue, please reply as soon as possible, thank you.
My id candychen1223,level 60.My friends and I have the same problem.Her id sevenseatree,level 60.

panana07
09-10-15, 02:11 AM
:( I have the same problem. Besides unable to refresh, I can't even deliver the order with 1 ribbon. so sad T_T

Rynetory2
09-10-15, 02:16 AM

SparklyOctopus, we really need help here. 5 players so far have problems with slots. Different slots. Refresh and/or deliver button don't work.

erxi9
09-10-15, 02:27 AM
Same problem on my 1st slot!! Force-closing and restarting, deleting and reinstalling didnt work.

ccane77
09-10-15, 02:42 AM
My first 2 slots on county fair done work either. I have the supplies. Won't refresh or accept.

gerrywerry
09-10-15, 03:05 AM
I have the same problem on my middle slot, won't refresh or deliver!

lilhobby4ever
09-10-15, 03:15 AM
I can't refresh this order of Day two of country fair event. I clicked on the refresh button but it doesn't work. Pls help. This order is ridiculous. Only 1 ribbon for 4 ice creams. The ribbons given are not equivalent to the value of the craft items.

Hi!

I have the same problem. The third slot won't refresh. I have refreshed the second slot and that worked. I reloaded the game twice, closed down my iPad and the third slot still won't refresh.

Thanks for your help :)

horsey3
09-10-15, 08:10 AM
Hi!

I have the same problem. The third slot won't refresh. I have refreshed the second slot and that worked. I reloaded the game twice, closed down my iPad and the third slot still won't refresh.

Thanks for your help :) I have a slot that won't refresh. we have to wait until the next collection (day) time if we finish early on that day. I have a feeling it's being saved for a different collection in future.

kooky panda
09-10-15, 08:14 AM
I will let SparklyOctopus (http://forums.storm8.com/member.php?87695-SparklyOctopus) know that uninstalling the game did not work.

missmeow21
09-10-15, 08:19 AM
:( I have the same problem. Besides unable to refresh, I can't even deliver the order with 1 ribbon. so sad T_T

I can't deliver my order either :(

Rynetory2
09-10-15, 08:22 AM
I will let SparklyOctopus (http://forums.storm8.com/member.php?87695-SparklyOctopus) know that uninstalling the game did not work.

Many thanks Kooky. Most appreciated. :) hagd

Rynetory2
09-10-15, 08:23 AM
I can't deliver my order either :(

Work on your other working slots in the mean time. Hopefully a solution soon.

panix
09-10-15, 09:41 AM
I also have this problem! My middle slot broke after the very first use.... It is asking for two fried bananas for one ribbon.... It won't let me send it or refresh to get a new order.

SparklyOctopus
09-10-15, 10:42 AM
Thanks for everyone's responses. I'll pass this onto the team.

Rynetory2
09-10-15, 11:52 PM
Thanks for everyone's responses. I'll pass this onto the team.

Many thanks for resolving this. :)

gerrywerry
09-11-15, 12:39 AM
Yes thanks for resolving the issue.

lilhobby4ever
09-11-15, 03:40 AM
Thank you very much! The slot is now refreshing on my farm! Thanks for fixing this :)

SparklyOctopus
09-11-15, 10:51 AM
Thanks for your help, everyone. :) You shouldn't encounter this anymore