PDA

View Full Version : tournament suggestion

Clark_Wayne
09-09-15, 10:59 AM
after lots of suggestions from players , TL/S8 finally use type like stone for mining dragons, we now got a rainbow hybrid for the current tales event.
now what would be great is to apply this to tournament prize :D
champions are great, but we may get sometimes new hybrid dragons as tourney prize ?
prize like cosmic hybrid, olympus hybrid or why not zodiac hybrid ?

Kennedward
09-09-15, 04:17 PM
So far most of the tournament prizes have been Champion type dragons

It would be nice if we get some expired dragons to return as prizes, not sure if they'll do it though

maelifica
10-01-15, 08:56 AM
They occasionally throw in an exclusive hybrid into the tournament, though more often than not, it's a champion dragon.

Simdiva
12-03-15, 09:50 AM
It would be nice to see some of the hybrids as prizes. Lately we have been seeing more tricolor which has been super nice, although I enjoy collecting the champions just as a collector I don't really need more. I have been playing less than a year and have already amassed nine champions. Can you imagine what it will be like in three years? I would also love to have more of the hybrids. The recent fairytale rainbow that we crafted is amazing and it sent me in a quest to get more fairytale dragons quickly. I would love to see perhaps a rainbow zodiac hybrid or a fairytale zodiac, they would just be too cool!