PDA

View Full Version : Storm8 must be desperate for money or just greedy

nightshine7
09-09-15, 09:19 AM
If this is ANOTHER crate, won't be seeing anymore of my money! First you have a gem stealing pop up so I can't hold 10 or more gems...so of course I'm unable to save for them. Only way to get them is to pay real money which I have in past but Storm8 won't be getting anymore from me! That's for sure! And, now with your greediness of only giving crate options when you know it should be a no gem required goal.

LalaSmooth
09-09-15, 10:10 AM
I agree - I'm guessing they are just desperate for money. They could of made the boxes more interesting. 3 crates in 1 month? HA

Bakerling
09-09-15, 10:40 AM
IS IT NECESSARY TO HAVE SO MANY CRATE IN A MONTH?

I don't think we can afford to buy so many items from the crate. We took a very long time to mastered the recipes and just to get a few gems. Is it really worth to buy so many items from crate since we have limited space in our bakery. If we have too many items from crate, we need to store some in order to place some new items so for what purpose we need to buy so many crate items? :confused:

rocketsmama
09-09-15, 02:45 PM
Crates are fine....ONCE IN AWHILE!!! This is way too much.

zaaracake
09-13-15, 02:07 AM
Hmmmm. Yep. And enough with the flowers and fountains. Pls give us more food-related decor. Recent sugar and spice update was a hit! More along those lines, please.

zaaracake
09-13-15, 09:47 AM
Crates are fine....ONCE IN AWHILE!!! This is way too much.

Hmmmm. Yep. And enough with the flowers and fountains. Pls give us more food-related decor. Recent sugar and spice update was a hit! More along those lines, please.
Editing to add the post I was replying to...because I just noticed the title of the thread.

twospoons
09-13-15, 11:36 PM
yeah, the weekly updates kept the game fresh. even the ones i didn't like. now it's just oh, another box--yawn.

on the bright side, you've made it very easy to save gems for BF, since you've barely released anything i actually want to buy!