PDA

View Full Version : Sidekicker - 2015 Sep 11

SummerNightSky
09-08-15, 03:48 PM
http://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=23591&d=1441752387

It's a bird! It's a plane! No, it's Sidekicker!! Citizens of Fantasy Forest are safe under the watchful eye from this creature! Welcome this new super animal in Fantasy Forest Story!

Drachenia
09-08-15, 04:00 PM
:eek: It's beautiful and I hope it is a normal animal and not limited. On Friday comes the 3 dog from Trio out :confused:

SummerNightSky
09-08-15, 09:50 PM
:eek: It's beautiful and I hope it is a normal animal and not limited. On Friday comes the 3 dog from Trio out :confused:
I'm thinking we are due for an 18 round tournament on Friday, so this might be the prize. If so, I hope I have better luck than I did the last two 18 round tournaments: I wasn't able to get Moleten or Spark Shark.

31aug2002
09-09-15, 04:29 AM
I hope it is a tournament reward. I have more luck at those than at breeding limited animals.

sweetdeda
09-09-15, 04:42 AM
I just hope it's not limited since so many will be trying to complete the trio.

ogreve
09-09-15, 05:33 AM
Looks like a flash tournament is on the horizon!
That will be a very welcome reprieve from the undoubtedly continued trio breeding woes...:P

Buttercup0001
09-09-15, 04:12 PM
I hope it is a tournament reward. I have more luck at those than at breeding limited animals.

Its the same for me. I'd rather a tournament and get frustrated with that, then be a frustrated breeder. Plus atm there is way to much going on. Trying to breed the 1st of the service animals has been a pain in the derriere :rolleyes:

ninasidstorm8
09-09-15, 06:42 PM
I agree that it is most likely a tournament prize. We are due for an 18 round tournament on Friday. We are also due to get the third animal of the Service Trio on Friday. Unless there is a World Event, S8 rarely releases three animals in one day, so it most likely will be the tournament prize. It also appears to be a Nature/Fire animal and since there are currently 7 Nature/Fire animals that can be bred, I doubt that S8 would introduce an 8th animal for the Nature/Fire combination that can be bred.

World Events seem to occur every 6 weeks, so we should be getting a fall related World Event next week if S8 follows that schedule. I doubt it would start on Friday since I believe that all World Events all but the last one has started on a Tuesday. So I am going to plant some 20 hour crops to be harvested shortly after next Tuesday?s update

I am planning on seeing a new Storybook Adventure every month or so, since that is what happens in Dragon Story. However, if we do have a World Event next week, I would think that S8 wouldn?t start the next Storybook Adventure until the World Event is complete. I would expect the Storybook Adventure to start the last week of the September or first week of October .

I am just speculating here based on what has happened in the past. I do not have any actual information on S8 plans.

31aug2002
09-10-15, 12:55 AM
@ninasidstorm8 thanks for a headsup. I know its only speculation , but i just hope things unfold the way you predict them. Like Buttercup0001 put it , breeding the dogs is really becoming very weary and frustrating. It has now been almost a week and i have had no success. i am at present collecting coins to expand to the Treent. I am almost there. So hopefully i will have enough time to collect food and coins for the next Storybook Adventure after i have got the Treent.

Hawksmoor
09-10-15, 03:55 PM
I'm thinking it's either a flash tournament or maybe a new Battleground? It's been about 2 months since the Wyburn was released and approx 2 months before that the Charger. I'll be happy with either outcome :o I'll be busy enough trying to get the service animals :p

Drachenia
09-10-15, 07:01 PM
Ouch please Not Tournament :( Woman Drachenia course needs 2 Saint Bernard have or as they are called. Yes it will be a challenge

FigmentValley
09-11-15, 08:42 AM
I hope a flash tournament. I never could breed trios - failed at all in the past and none of the present dogs seem possible this time. Bah on breeding trios. I HATE that. Flash tournaments can be a pain if done during a busy weekend, but, in general, they put me in charge. I LIKE being in charge of what I do or attempt to do. I soooo dislike the randomness of breeding limited trios and such. I have no control and nothing I can do to change that.

Sandybellee
09-11-15, 10:11 AM
I've been trying to avoid even looking at this creature because there's just so much going on in S8 games I play at the moment. Not to mention my recent horrible tournament experiences... And a busy weekend ahead... But I must admit I really like the little fellow and would love to have him in a habitat together with my Mamaroo. Ugh... Can't help it! I want me a Sidekicker! :D

AppieP
02-21-18, 02:29 PM
Because it's rerelaised and the game says: "not available through breeding", im curious if anybody still got it through breeding.