PDA

View Full Version : Jigsaw Dragon Release Date: 9/11/15

Natasha_07
09-08-15, 03:46 PM
http://i57.tinypic.com/auxd3l.jpg

DeeDe99
09-08-15, 05:26 PM
Here was me hoping for a bit of rest and recuperation time after the Tourny and Tales.

No such luck, I see!

belarica
09-08-15, 06:02 PM
Sounds like the next dragon for arena pieces, looks like a fun dragon can't wait to start earning it

redstar177
09-08-15, 06:45 PM
Meh. For some reason, when I think of a Jigsaw Dragon, I imagine lots of bright colors all fitting together. This one is kind of plain, and the green puzzle pieces look more like clovers from a distance

belarica
09-08-15, 07:55 PM
Maybe it's a jigsaw of a grassy field :) it sounds like you're thinking of patchwork or maybe may dragon with the colorful woven wings

zyfazix
09-09-15, 06:12 AM
It seems curious that they give it a white type when the entire thing is green

Clark_Wayne
09-09-15, 01:29 PM
must be white-green hybrid

Paleon
09-09-15, 05:28 PM
Hmm.. I like puzzles, and this guy doesn't look too bad, so I think I'll go for it. Though, I do wish it had more colors than green.

Kennedward
09-09-15, 05:39 PM
Looks like it's a green and white dragon, wish it's another type though

Dragosle
09-09-15, 09:57 PM
First look at the dragon I thought it was Green & Yellow. Then, I notice the habitat was for White dragon. So I'm thinking maybe Green, White and Yellow.

We'll find out :p

AnglChk507
09-10-15, 12:52 AM
Where is this found?

D_Raho
09-10-15, 04:25 AM
Where is this found?

Since it arrives at the same time the Chandelier Dragon leaves us, I would have to assume it is the new dragon to craft from pieces won in the battle Arena.

I plan to craft 3-4 of these. I arrived late to the party on the Chandelier Dragon, so I could only make two of them.

blackeneddove
09-11-15, 11:01 AM
Has this dragon been released yet? I haven't seen anything.

blackeneddove
09-11-15, 11:03 AM
Has this dragon been released yet? I haven't seen anything.

Nevermind. My game just refreshed/updated. I see it now. :)

mbyte68
09-11-15, 11:23 AM
i got a chandelier piece jst now and no jigsaw piece HUH ? NM i rebooted and it was theres even though it showed diff after battle

Mythdefied
09-11-15, 07:58 PM
Weird looking one. I'll get it because I'm a collector, but it's not one of my favs.

hon3ycomb
09-11-15, 08:39 PM
Meh. For some reason, when I think of a Jigsaw Dragon, I imagine lots of bright colors all fitting together. This one is kind of plain, and the green puzzle pieces look more like clovers from a distance

My thoughts exactly. I'll still go for it anyways ;)

hon3ycomb
09-11-15, 08:43 PM
Since it arrives at the same time the Chandelier Dragon leaves us, I would have to assume it is the new dragon to craft from pieces won in the battle Arena.

I plan to craft 3-4 of these. I arrived late to the party on the Chandelier Dragon, so I could only make two of them.

Wow. I'm never able to craft more than one. Reading your post makes me more motivated to try it this time!

DeeDe99
09-11-15, 10:16 PM
Any idea how many days we have available to collect the 99 pieces? I need to work out how many battles a day I need to win if I am to get it.

roguebee
09-12-15, 07:13 AM
Any idea how many days we have available to collect the 99 pieces? I need to work out how many battles a day I need to win if I am to get it.

Plan on 28 days (4 weeks). However, about half the time stretches to 31/32 days.

DeeDe99
09-12-15, 11:07 AM
Thank you!

DeeDe99
09-13-15, 04:17 AM
Having missed out on the Chandelier Dragon I am aiming to collect the pieces for the Jigsaw. That was until
Infinity Level 9 showed up in my Arena. I don't have anything to beat Infinity unless someone has an out-of-left-field suggestion. My only epics are Fire, Forest, Air, Splatter, Comic , Parakeet and Jewelry. Fireflower is Lvl 9. My Diamond is still Lvl 6 and while I plan to get to epic, that is 88 evolution hours away! Crusader is incubating.

Mythdefied
09-13-15, 05:15 AM
Having missed out on the Chandelier Dragon I am aiming to collect the pieces for the Jigsaw. That was until
Infinity Level 9 showed up in my Arena. I don't have anything to beat Infinity unless someone has an out-of-left-field suggestion. My only epics are Fire, Forest, Air, Splatter, Comic , Parakeet and Jewelry. Fireflower is Lvl 9. My Diamond is still Lvl 6 and while I plan to get to epic, that is 88 evolution hours away! Crusader is incubating.

Do you have Aether? That has a 35% chance.

DeeDe99
09-13-15, 05:49 AM
Do you have Aether? That has a 35% chance.

I do not yet have any of the "big ***s" like Aether, Quetzal et al. :(

roguebee
09-13-15, 06:54 AM

Your best choice is the level 6 Diamond at 55% of winning. Splatter, Comic, and Parakeet all have a 35% chance of winning. Start with your Diamond, if she loses put in spa, and use next. When Diamond comes out of spa, try again. repeat as necessary.

DeeDe99
09-13-15, 08:47 AM
Thanks Roguebee. This could be a loooong campaign.....

divanightclub
09-13-15, 10:16 AM
I only have 12 jigsaw pieces so far after completing the tales of dragon events. Waited an hour, JUST TO SEE what my next opponent was, only to face Infinity 14,surprisingly Mercury took him down(bmb) first try..

DeeDe99
09-13-15, 04:10 PM
I only have 12 jigsaw pieces so far after completing the tales of dragon events. Waited an hour, JUST TO SEE what my next opponent was, only to face Infinity 14,surprisingly Mercury took him down(bmb) first try..

I'm still throwing my poor Lvl 6 Diamond at Infinity 9. I seriously think an Ultimate is in order, or I'll be here until Christmas. I need to evolve Diamond up, not have her in the spa 24/7.

DeeDe99
09-13-15, 05:30 PM
I'm still throwing my poor Lvl 6 Diamond at Infinity 9. I seriously think an Ultimate is in order, or I'll be here until Christmas. I need to evolve Diamond up, not have her in the spa 24/7.

Heavens! Tried out my Lvl 10 Jewelry on the basis I'd use Ultimate but I didn't need to! Jewelry beat infinity! Woo hoo!

pernmagic
09-14-15, 02:51 AM
UI know I'm L150 and been playing for 18 months regularly and I wAs a sceptic when TS brought in the L15 and primes but I have found something useful ......
I spent 6 months gaining info and help from long term players before I attempted my first tournament and lost around 8-9 and many mining craft dragons before my first success with Shaman .
Over the time since as I have won champs I've tested them in the arena all have their place sort of ...... For me the warrior king family don't have much success but work well for others .....The one I missed out on was RS so bought it when it was in a value pack and as many have said some work for us as individuals and some don't ...... Well RS seemed to be my lucky s****ed champ so I have slowly brought him up to L 13 so far as food allows and he works well. Just taken taken out L15 ****er whale , and Cave Bear 14 both beasts I hate on the jigsaw battles
I used to use the battle arena site but recently I've concentrated more on colour dominance chart alongside the arena and the two together are working well most of the time ..... Goes a bit haywire in the tales battles but that's how it goes sometimes ......
But While trying to work out what to do ,( and it takes a long time :)) find who works well for you and use that in conjunction with the charts and feed up when possible and hopefully you will get there as time progresses
Thanks to all the long term players who were so helpful when I was a very struggling newbie and for a long time afterwards :) :)

DeeDe99
09-14-15, 05:24 PM
PernMagic, thanks for sharing your experiences. I have found Parakeet pulls me out of difficult situations more often than not. Not all the time, but more often than the stats suggest he should. I too think the colours play an important part.

Since the Infinity I spoke of I've not had a loss. I have 24 Jigsaw pieces now.

pernmagic
09-15-15, 12:58 AM
PernMagic, thanks for sharing your experiences. I have found Parakeet pulls me out of difficult situations more often than not. Not all the time, but more often than the stats suggest he should. I too think the colours play an important part.

Since the Infinity I spoke of I've not had a loss. I have 24 Jigsaw pieces now.

Pleasure ..... Many have helped me in the past when I struggled :) have sent info on your neighbour page

DeeDe99
09-16-15, 04:47 AM
I have half the pieces. Let's hope the Tourney doesn't slow me down too much.

divanightclub
09-18-15, 12:52 PM
I currently have 50 pieces, after completing the Kung Fu tournament. But I have to heal QUITE a few dragons first before battling again!!

DeeDe99
09-21-15, 02:48 AM
When will this expire? Is there a clash looming between the mining dragon crafting and this one?

roguebee
09-21-15, 06:26 AM
Jigsaw only came out 10 days ago. Mining dragon expires tomorrow.

DeeDe99
09-21-15, 02:26 PM
Jigsaw only came out 10 days ago. Mining dragon expires tomorrow.

Thanks! I think I'm starting to get the hang of the timings now. Have 74 Jigsaw pieces so will get this one. Missed the last Arena dragon, got to Lvl 32 too late.

divanightclub
09-21-15, 08:05 PM
70 pieces for me so far... But it's really strange to me that since the tournament ended, how easy I'm winning the battles even level 12 & 14 opponents(diamond hybrids and artic Dragons), but yet during the tournament,I'm going 5-10 rounds with more than 1 dragon..(.smh)

amerirish
09-22-15, 08:42 AM
I'm really looking forward to crafting this guy :) I have 74 pieces so far.

zyfazix
09-22-15, 08:52 AM
I'm winning parts at a decent rate of 4.5 per day. not bad considering it took me from start to finish to get enough pieces for Chandelier

luckyaa7
09-23-15, 11:09 AM
After the kung fu tourney, my battle is getting harder. My normal dragons cannot beat anything. I had 4 losses so far with lvl 10 winter rose. Wondering why....

DeeDe99
09-23-15, 01:16 PM
After the kung fu tourney, my battle is getting harder. My normal dragons cannot beat anything. I had 4 losses so far with lvl 10 winter rose. Wondering why....

I have noticed the higher your game level, the tougher the opponents.

belarica
09-23-15, 08:07 PM
96 pieces :)

pernmagic
09-24-15, 01:00 AM
76 pieces so far only two losses ......if only my battles in the main tournaments where so easy to work out as this is so far anyway :)

DeeDe99
09-24-15, 02:23 AM
90 pieces, 9 to go. Wish I was doing as well with the mining dragon.

Hawk1
09-24-15, 07:58 AM
95 only 4 more and I can take a break from battle arena.

ecxtasy
09-24-15, 10:56 AM
A break? Lol bet they throw a flash tourney at us!

belarica
09-24-15, 11:43 AM

That's what I'm guessing. I have Anubis in the ring, just gonna wait for a tourney to finish

pernmagic
09-24-15, 02:34 PM
85 pieces :)

divanightclub
09-24-15, 03:13 PM
87 pieces for me.. 12 more to go!!

Hawk1
09-24-15, 05:07 PM

You're probably right, 99 pieces so no more battling today.

DeeDe99
09-24-15, 08:35 PM
3 more pieces to go. Hope to have this crafting by nightfall.

Edit:
Objective achieved, Jigsaw crafting, Lotus waiting in the crafting queue. As if an evolution queue wasn't enough, now I have a crafting queue (replacing the healing spa queue).

Repeat after me "patience is the virtue that saves gold"

MaribouMay
09-25-15, 12:31 PM
I just hatched mine! I love jigsaw puzzles and love this dragon!

pernmagic
09-25-15, 12:58 PM
3 more pieces to go. Hope to have this crafting by nightfall.

Edit:
Objective achieved, Jigsaw crafting, Lotus waiting in the crafting queue. As if an evolution queue wasn't enough, now I have a crafting queue (replacing the healing spa queue).

Repeat after me "patience is the virtue that saves gold"

Same here ....... Patience ..... Lotus just on nest..... Jigsaw just into crafting ...... Wooden on other nest ...... Now to feed some others ...... Tales if I do it will just have to wait ... ... Sing in unison patience saves gold :)

DeeDe99
09-25-15, 03:57 PM
Same here ....... Patience ..... Lotus just on nest..... Jigsaw just into crafting ...... Wooden on other nest ...... Now to feed some others ...... Tales if I do it will just have to wait ... ... Sing in unison patience saves gold :)

;););):cool:

DeeDe99
09-26-15, 04:41 PM
Finally on the nest! Resisting the temptation to speed up the crafting was SO hard, but I did it! Yay me!

Hawk1
09-28-15, 06:47 AM
Congrats on your patience DeeDe, mine has hatched and is in a habitat looking absolutely adorable. Baby dragons are the cutest..

divanightclub
09-28-15, 09:55 PM
My jigsaw dragon is ready to be crafted, but I'll wait until the nether dust is crafted first in the dragon tale event...

roguebee
10-06-15, 05:34 PM
I have Jigsaw crafting in both islands.

DeeDe99
10-07-15, 06:48 PM
Congrats on your patience DeeDe, mine has hatched and is in a habitat looking absolutely adorable. Baby dragons are the cutest..

Thanks Hawk! I now have nearly 40 more pieces because of the Tourny. But I won't get to two. I want to evolve mine, but such a queue!

lady_saphira
10-07-15, 06:59 PM
Thanks Hawk! I now have nearly 40 more pieces because of the Tourny. But I won't get to two. I want to evolve mine, but such a queue!

Does anyone know how much longer on this one? I'm not getting any more jigsaw pieces when I battle and he's currently crafting now. I thought it was because we could only get 99 pieces but I see that's not the case...

DeeDe99
10-08-15, 01:18 AM
Does anyone know how much longer on this one? I'm not getting any more jigsaw pieces when I battle and he's currently crafting now. I thought it was because we could only get 99 pieces but I see that's not the case...

Maybe it doesn't consider the pieces "used" until the crafting is finished? I crafted my first one a while ago.

Sandybellee
10-08-15, 03:52 AM
I only have 58 pieces so won't likely get this one. Haven't been battling much lately. Congrats to all who've got it!

DeeDe99
10-10-15, 03:45 AM
I've found since the Tourny ended the dragons I face are tougher than before, so I've given up on the idea of a second Jigsaw. Sitting on 45 pieces. Think the dragons got tougher once I got over level 70.

Some horrible looking fairytale type has sent Night, Diamond and Warrior Prince to the spa. ����

sipland
10-10-15, 12:33 PM
I think this is the first time I've come remotely close to a second one but due to the tournaments at 95 pieces.

anaghasaki
10-11-15, 07:46 AM
Got the 99 pieces just from tales and tournament!! I never liked this dragon, so never battled to collect pieces.. now don't know whether to craft or not.. I think not.. if the dragon could have gone to storage after crafting I would have crafted it.. but I do have space shortage.. I currently have 19 dragons in storage with 2 each of fireflash and viking.. shame the 99 pieces are going to be wasted..

lady_saphira
10-11-15, 09:00 AM
Got the 99 pieces just from tales and tournament!! I never liked this dragon, so never battled to collect pieces.. now don't know whether to craft or not.. I think not.. if the dragon could have gone to storage after crafting I would have crafted it.. but I do have space shortage.. I currently have 19 dragons in storage with 2 each of fireflash and viking.. shame the 99 pieces are going to be wasted..

You could always craft, hatch, evolve and trade...

anaghasaki
10-11-15, 11:30 AM
You could always craft, hatch, evolve and trade...

I have plenty of gems.. and I have a number of dragons to be fed and evolved.. white gold to level 10, the two ultra rare dragons from the last two tales (the only ultra rares I have) to level 15, many duplicates I got as a result of breeding as tasks in the tales, etc, etc. So I don't want to waste food on this one..

zyfazix
10-13-15, 12:48 PM
This one is ending this Friday. If you haven't started crafting yet now is the time

harobeda
10-14-15, 05:54 PM
What time Friday will this dragon go away? I have a friend who needs 17 more pieces. Not sure she'll get there in time. I keep telling her to battle regularly from the beginning, I've had my jigsaw for a couple of weeks. But she does juggle 3 different DS games...

jansden
10-15-15, 09:02 AM
when Friday? Do I get Friday and it ends at midnight or is Thursday the actual ending day?? HELP Please

jansden
10-15-15, 09:11 AM
SO the jigsaw dragon says ENDS FRIDAY. Does that mean I can still get pieces Friday and start to craft the dragon on Friday too? I need 2 pieces but having problems beating the dragon I am up against. Didn't know if I had today and tomorrow (Friday) or if it ends Thursday night. I could really use Friday but don't want to lose out on a dragon because I don't understand the timing.

Thank you!
Jan

zyfazix
10-15-15, 10:40 AM
Usually it's just before Friday update time, which is around 7:30 pm Cest. If it is possible however I suggest to play it safe and take a couple of hours before that

amerirish
10-15-15, 11:00 AM
It seems like mine usually ends between 1:00 PM and 3:00 PM (EST) but I agree with zyfazix to play it safe and craft yours as soon as possible.

lenasdinner
10-15-15, 11:00 AM
when Friday? Do I get Friday and it ends at midnight or is Thursday the actual ending day?? HELP Please

depends where are you from.....not very shure but it will be when game restarts on friday( you know in witch hour is that in your country) or when is the usual update 10 or 11 houers after update. I would count better for you if you want that one on restart of the game.

lenasdinner
10-15-15, 11:02 AM

so you have 13h to restart.

jansden
10-15-15, 12:46 PM
I am mountain time - Reno Nevada so if I craft Friday morning I should be okay - 1pm your time is 10 am my time and I'm usually up at 6am to play before baby gets up :) . Does crafting have to be done before the time is up or just started? sorry - I only have a few gold and am trying to use it wisely. I "only" have 2 more pieces to get and my spell shop is crafting (started the Jade before I realized the time limit on the Jigsaw - dumb I know) and won't be done until 7am Friday morning. So gold to speed up crafting and possible gold to get the last 2 pieces. There is the dilemma!

jansden
10-15-15, 12:48 PM
How do I find out the time for where I am? I am mountain time - Reno Nevada USA. Hoping if I craft Friday morning I should be okay - I'm usually up at 6am to play before baby gets up :) . Does crafting have to be done before the time is up or just started? sorry - I only have a few gold and am trying to use it wisely. I "only" have 2 more pieces to get and my spell shop is crafting (started the Jade before I realized the time limit on the Jigsaw - dumb I know) and won't be done until 7am Friday morning. So gold to speed up crafting and possible gold to get the last 2 pieces.

tywin111
10-15-15, 12:57 PM
I suggest do at least one more battle and if not sure just buy off the last piece. I paid 12 gold for ultimate hit and 15 gold to buy last piece and now crafting with no gold left :( at least i got the dragon :)

amerirish
10-15-15, 01:23 PM
You only need to start crafting before the time ends. Once you've started crafting it can't be taken away :)

freshfunin2008
10-15-15, 01:39 PM
It can always end early that is a TL feature. Usually 10am or 10:30am pst time. However, it may end early.

frenchmarketgirl
10-15-15, 05:05 PM
I'm still confused. Do you mean we have till Thursday the 15th at reset or Friday the 16th at reset? That's a 24 hr difference, so it's important. Reset for me is 2:00 a.m. Central time. Thank you so much!

frenchmarketgirl
10-15-15, 05:07 PM
Usually it's just before Friday update time, which is around 7:30 pm Cest. If it is possible however I suggest to play it safe and take a couple of hours before that

I'm still confused. Do you mean we have till Thursday the 15th at reset or Friday the 16th at reset? That's a 24 hr difference, so it's important. Reset for me is 2:00 a.m. Central time. Thank you so much!

zaccy678
10-15-15, 05:15 PM
Sorry, what I said was wrong... Pls delete :o

zyfazix
10-16-15, 02:04 AM

I don't mean the daily reset (sending gold, map requests) but the update time when package sales end and new dragons are released. I believe this is 10:30 PST. Could someone confirm this for me?

frenchmarketgirl
10-16-15, 02:39 AM
I don't mean the daily reset (sending gold, map requests) but the update time when package sales end and new dragons are released. I believe this is 10:30 PST. Could someone confirm this for me?

Gosh, I have no idea what that time is :( Guess I'll have to wait and see. Thank you.

DeeDe99
10-16-15, 03:15 AM
Gosh, I have no idea what that time is :( Guess I'll have to wait and see. Thank you.

Just use the World Time Server and use the meeting planner module to compare your time with California time. That will tell you what time in your zone is 10:30 Cali time.

noah1164
10-16-15, 02:58 PM
Got enough pieces for 2 jigsaw dragons and 8 extra pieces.