PDA

View Full Version : Tired of pop-ups

Unregistered
02-15-11, 06:45 AM
Alright, this is getting so f***ing ridiculous I'm ready to delete every Story app I have. I accept that you put ads at the opening of apps, but now they're popping up every 5-15 seconds, and in tap games like these, I can't help but accidentally click on them over and over, forcing me to restart the game every time. There's no reason for so many ads. Please do something about it. If they're not reduced, these games are gone.

Loyal Player
02-15-11, 04:12 PM
I agree, the pop-ups have gotten completely out of control! Even if you download the promoted app, you'll still get the annoying pop-ups so what's the point?! There's got to be a way for the apps to detect if the other is present on the device.

The result of such annoying pop-ups is that I have stopped even reading them; I just dismiss as quickly as possible because it's never anything new. I've been playing these games for MONTHS now -- if I want to download or buy something I know where to find it! Stop treating me like a stupid idiot.

Maybe you could make your game designers actually play the game and see how they respond to so many pop-ups. You'll understand immediately. Thanks.

Unregistered
02-15-11, 04:27 PM
Just download the pop-up game, open it, play it for 30 seconds and then delete it. Not only will the pop-up go away, you will get a bunch of FREE GEMS in every Story game you play. 

Unregistered
02-15-11, 04:33 PM
I talked to ATT and they said is has to do with the fact that because it is a free game this is how they make money...IDK if that is true, but i have had several games prior to the valentines day restaurant one and it is really getting annoying and is making me not want to play at all...

Unregistered
02-16-11, 01:53 AM
I also tried to download the game, play it, and delete. But no gems and it keeps coming back!

Unregistered
02-16-11, 09:39 AM
I also tried to download the game, play it, and delete. But no gems and it keeps coming back!

Me too -- where the heck are my "free" gems?! how annoying, I would pay the $2 stinking dollars for the game WITHOUT the pop ups!

Unregistered
02-16-11, 12:24 PM
If these freakin popups DONT GO AWAY! p.s. I dont want to download any other story game or vampires live or any other game you want to let me know about every 5 secs....plus if I wanted more gems, I would just buy them. Can you limit the popups to 1 a day?! Otherwise me & my bakery...we're OVER!!!

Unregistered
02-16-11, 07:27 PM
Me too -- where the heck are my "free" gems?! how annoying, I would pay the $2 stinking dollars for the game WITHOUT the pop ups!

I keep downloading them and never get my free gem . Wft!!!!

Unregistered
02-17-11, 11:57 AM
This is very frustrating. I downloaded to get the free gems. I never got the gems and I'm still getting the popups. I swear they are popping up more often now than before. And, on top of that, since the popups have gotten out of control not as many people are playing. I've lost some really good "neighbors". It's not fun any more.

Unregistered
02-17-11, 04:05 PM
I downloaded other games in hopes to stop the stupid pop ups but they still appear! They make money no matter what with the gems. I am close to deleting the whole lot of them!!! Fix the problem please!!!