PDA

View Full Version : Restaurant Themes or Suggestions

LadyEna
09-08-15, 08:12 AM
I figured I would set one up here in RS2 since RS & BS have one!

What would you like to see in RS2?

Hoping for an Autumn Theme soon!
Perhaps a cruise on Eastern Seaboad to look at Fall Foliage?
Or Harvest Festival.
New decor! Especially on walls. Bought by actual $ we make in restaurant instead of gems.

That one extra table everyone wants!

What are your ideas?

jojowzs
09-09-15, 05:13 AM
I would love love a bit of a fifties theme... We had events with bits and pieces that remind me of the style... Only missing a flamingo... And a kit cat clock would be awesome as well...

Ooh and perhaps for Halloween an zombie theme... The walking dead will be on around that time as well (remember the game of scones).

And what would be a very very nice thing to do: once you've reached level 49... Is to make all the special styles available... I missed a lot in the past and see so many cool things which I wanna have in other restaurants

LadyEna
09-23-15, 07:46 AM
I am sure hoping in the next month we get a Haunted Cruise Ship Event!

Would also like to see a Whale Watching or other Sea Life Cruises.

Pirate Ships also come to mind.

Greek or Roman God cruises so we can see the Kraken too!:D

Would love to see more suggestions from y'all!

calilive213
09-27-15, 03:04 AM
I was hoping that vacant spot by the water would open a carnival or fair. We could get a lot of customers and maybe a special event, kinda like the cruise ships, but different.

In general, I'd like to see the surrounding town area developed more.

Malabie
09-27-15, 04:49 AM
I want a pirate event so bad! Maybe a pirate ship could dock in town instead of a cruise ship, and you'd have to keep feeding the pirates tasty foods in order to avoid getting pillaged. New types of seafood could be available, like in the Bon Festival. At the end, the Royal Navy arrives and the pirates have to flee, but you get to keep all the trinkets and pieces of eight they left you as a token of appreciation for your amazing cooking s****s. :)

Oh, and a quest asking for copious amounts of orange juice would be obviously in order. Gotta fight off that scurvy.

jojowzs
09-27-15, 01:08 PM
Download the Halloween version there the cruise ship is a pirate ship :) and customers are dressed up as all kinds of things. Not pirate related there are cute pumpkins as well :)

Malabie
09-27-15, 04:03 PM
Yessss, I LOVED the Halloween version! <3 The costumes are freakin adorable! Frans' dinosaur suit is my absolute favorite. Still not a pirate theme, but it's just as cool. :)

boredz
09-27-15, 06:13 PM
I would really really really love to see new door designs. Not sure why there aren't any with the new themes. Even a black or white one would be a nice addition instead of just the default brown.

Thanks for reading!!!

LadyEna
09-29-15, 02:19 PM
I would really really really love to see new door designs. Not sure why there aren't any with the new themes. Even a black or white one would be a nice addition instead of just the default brown.

Thanks for reading!!!

I agree! It would be great if we could paint our doors with different skins according to
theme or color!

Although the ship right now is a Pirate ship, there should be a Pirate theme as well.

Great ideas everyone! Keep them coming!